cbullion
Banned
Banned

200,000,000 The Riddle of Revelation

Post #1

Post by cbullion »

(Preface in Parenthesis)
viewtopic.php?t=32904&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20

Long story short, we discovered 666=666,000 Souls that are saved before the "153 Days of the Lamb Slain, that is when Jesus is a Living Body".

1 Chronicles 21:25-26/John 12:1-6 (Flood of Fire, and Flood of Water, or Jesus Body and then Incense, identifies with these figures)
2 Kings 5:5-8/James 5:17 (Elias seems to identify with multiples of this figure)

Simpler terms: Jesus names "Moses and Elias" when he shows the apostles the measurement of heaven, Moses = 600,000 (exodus) and Elias = the Difference so the total (a picture of Jesus finishing the work in the cross, he called for Elias) = 666,000. Were not adding to the gospel this is simply what the gospel proclaims. (End of Preface)

200,000,000 of Revelation is not a measurement of Salvation, then What is It?

EZEKIEL 37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
EZEKIEL 37:11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
EZEKIEL 37:12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
EZEKIEL 37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

1. 666,000 = Salvation under the Living Body of Jesus
2. 200,000,000 = The Last Remnant that are Tried for 153 Days (this is not connected to salvation, this is God's Limit for Allowing "Life" (of men) under the dead body of Jesus or lamb slain/star wormwood)

GENESIS 24:2 And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had, Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh:
GENESIS 24:3 And I will make thee swear by the LORD, the God of heaven, and the God of the earth, that thou shalt not take a wife unto my son of the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell:
GENESIS 24:22 And it came to pass, as the camels had done drinking, that the man took a golden earring of half a shekel weight, and two bracelets for her hands of ten [shekels] weight of gold;

God talks about the "Lamb Slain/Star Wormwood" (Which is the dead body of Jesus), immediately after that we see the figure of 200,000,000 once again in the Gospel.........................Remember, the judgement of Revelation for 153 Days does not concern the Living Body of Jesus, so, God limits the amount of Human Life that is left on earth........................God voices his will though the "Sign of Divorce/Fig Leaves" for the Limited Geographic Areas in connection to this statement (So that the basis of this argument is the City of Philadelphia USA, once God euthanizes Genetic Dan/Aaron, what's left there will not exceed this figure, there isn't enough people around) (You want to try God for the Sign of Divorce? Then you need to kill Genetic Dan's Population Centers at the Global Level, otherwise, this is not something you need to worry about, you will not be alive)

What God is Doing? He has Compared Moses to Noah (Noah 600, Moses 600,000 ==== Parable of Two Pairs with Noah, 200000000 with Moses) (God limited Life, and then God allowed them Migration into Star Wormwood, to become Living Souls in the Translation

DEUTERONOMY 34:1 And Moses went up from the plains of Moab unto the mountain of Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, that [is] over against Jericho. And the LORD shewed him all the land of Gilead, unto Dan (Deleted),
DEUTERONOMY 34:2 And all Naphtali, and the land of Ephraim, and Manasseh, and all the land of Judah, unto the utmost sea,
DEUTERONOMY 34:3 And the south, and the plain of the valley of Jericho, the city of palm trees, unto Zoar.
JOSHUA 17:3 But Zelophehad, the son of Hepher, the son of Gilead, the son of Machir, the son of Manasseh, had no sons (DELETED), but daughters: and these [are] the names of his daughters, Mahlah (DELETED), and Noah, Hoglah, Milcah, and Tirzah.
JOSHUA 17:4 And they came near before Eleazar the priest, and before Joshua the son of Nun, and before the princes, saying, The LORD commanded Moses to give us an inheritance among our brethren. Therefore according to the commandment of the LORD he gave them an inheritance among the brethren of their father.

1. (Gilead/Aaron and Genetic Dan) (DELETED) These have no value with God. God completes the Conviction of Aaron when the Nations are put to death with No Sign of Divorce before the "Three Days of Darkness" this was acted out in, Numbers 26:9-10 (God doesn't apply his limitation of 200,000,000 against human life, which is against his Sign of Divorce, Aaron does the work to ensure this is never an issue, the geographic area equation against the Sign of Divorce, never exceeds the City of Philadelphia USA) (Italian, Blks*,Spa*, Ind*, Ara*)
2. Manasseh - (genetic asian/white)
3. Judah - (genetic caucasian/white)
4. Naphtali - (Saints/Prophets, various loose ties to genetic lines, emphasis on white)

(Our Gas Planets in the Solar System are connected with the Separatist Inheritors*, that is the connective statement you are seeing in Deuteronomy and Joshua, Hebrews 1:1-3, Job 4:1-19)

(Darker than White Skin, Brown Skinned Asians, God counts with Genetic Dan, they have "No Sons", Joshua 17:3. God doesn't kill Manasseh, he kills "half" of their tribe by association to Genetic Dan)

(Parenthesis)
I CHRONICLES 23:22 And Eleazar died, and had no sons (DELETED), but daughters: and their brethren the sons of Kish took them.
I CHRONICLES 23:23 The sons of Mushi; Mahli (DELETED), and Eder, and Jeremoth, three.

1. Aaron is put to Death
2. Half of Manasseh's Tribe is put to death (Ties to Genetic Dan)
3. Tribes Conviction by reason of Genetic Dan (Legal Right to Live Limitation, God's right to kill all with no Sign of Divorce beyond his limited geographic declaration in connection with the Sign of Divorce) (End of Parenthesis)

1. 666,000 is Negligible (God does that from the beginning of time to the 153 Days) (Luke's Genealogy, Angels of God, or Matthew's Genealogy Angels of Jesus/Joseph, do not apply)
2. 200000000 is Negligible (Its doubtful you will kill enough of Genetic Dan to reveal God's expanded intentions with a Sign of Divorce)

(Seed Population for the Four Separatist* Inheritors is taken from a pool of 666,000 and what is allowed to live in the City of Philadelphia USA for 153 Days (not exceeding 200,000,000), you have about 3 Full Weeks from now, until Global Euthanasia is Completed) (Seed Population, is pertinent information, for the Living Souls in the New Universe (No Background information is in view, that is God's Law) (Zion is simply another name for a completed covenant)
Last edited by cbullion on Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Re: 200,000,000 The Riddle of Revelation

Post #2

Post by JehovahsWitness »

[Replying to post 1 by cbullion]

Well that seems clear enough. Was there a question to debate?
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

cbullion
Banned
Banned

Re: 200,000,000 The Riddle of Revelation

Post #3

Post by cbullion »

JehovahsWitness wrote: [Replying to post 1 by cbullion]

Well that seems clear enough. Was there a question to debate?
Gilgamesh Ezekiel & Ancient Rocket Propulsion 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiM8qlBu_hE

?

"ANCIENT REVELATION" Prophets Of The 5th Sun | History Channel Documentary - HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUN3Fochy2s

1. Moses and Noah are Paired to Represent God's Declarative Will (Of which there is no contention between God and Man) (The Information is Pertinent, there is an Absolute Number with no Deviation)
2. David and Star Wormwood are Paired to Represent God's Permissive Will (Of Which God Contends with Man) (There is some degree of deviation)

I SAMUEL 25:4 And David heard in the wilderness that Nabal did shear his sheep.
I SAMUEL 25:5 And David sent out ten young men, and David said unto the young men, Get you up to Carmel, and go to Nabal, and greet him in my name:
I SAMUEL 25:6 And thus shall ye say to him that liveth [in prosperity], Peace [be] both to thee, and peace [be] to thine house, and peace [be] unto all that thou hast.
I SAMUEL 25:7 And now I have heard that thou hast shearers: now thy shepherds which were with us, we hurt them not, neither was there ought missing unto them, all the while they were in Carmel.
I THESSALONIANS 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
I THESSALONIANS 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
I THESSALONIANS 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

God does not use the Antichrist/Two Witnesses, as a double reference to BABYLON/Lamb Slain/Fig Leaves. God uses King David (All Angels of God are God himself, God completed a measurement with David, thus he was called King, and from David arose the body of christ).......................Now God himself contends with Satan, and God demands the euthanasia of Genetic Dan at the Global Level to Reveal his Will.

200,000,000 Souls that Remain, is delegated by WW3 and the Nuclear Exchanges that Mark the Sign of Divorce (that is the debate, the rest is not)

Who is the Antichrist Revealed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY-e8zGPek8

NEHEMIAH 3:14 But the dung gate repaired Malchiah the son of Rechab, the ruler of part of Bethhaccerem (DELETED); he built it, and set up the doors thereof, the locks thereof, and the bars thereof.
NEHEMIAH 3:15 But the gate of the fountain repaired Shallun the son of Colhozeh, the ruler of part of Mizpah; he built it, and covered it, and set up the doors thereof, the locks thereof, and the bars thereof, and the wall of the pool of Siloah by the king's garden, and unto the stairs that go down from the city of David.
NEHEMIAH 3:16 After him repaired Nehemiah the son of Azbuk, the ruler of the half part of Bethzur, unto [the place] over against the sepulchres of David, and to the pool that was made, and unto the house of the mighty.
JOHN 5:2 Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep [market] a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches.
JOHN 5:3 In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water.
JOHN 5:4 For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.

(Prophecy of Saint Malachy declares Aaron/Peter/Italy is the Antichrist is must be euthanized by Nuclear Fire, to reveal the Sign of Divorce, above the City of Philadelphia USA.......................(you are in part blind and dumb because of what Pope John Paul II did to me, and after my father was used to violate my body and put it to death, he put to death many other people, under the authority of the church and state, he is now held behind bars for mass murders).......................You can challenge God over the euthanization of Genetic Dan, God will not respond until a Certain set number is killed, that is your choice as your lives come to a close, you can debate that issue with God...................Or following Nguyen Van Lem, you can take the mercy the "Two Witnesses" have offered in revealing a small portion of God's Mercy to mark WW3, in the 3 Weeks you have before you are put to death, or you can do nothing)

(Commentary in Parenthesis)

God has pronounced the death for the nations in my name on 9/11/2001 with the Falling Man incident. Because God has done that, there are countries like Korea that believe you should be put to death and the 9/11/2001 event repeated with a Nuclear Weapon to reveal God's Will of the Sign of Divorce in its limited current degree.............................When you put Judas to death by the accusation of Peter's false witnessing, that marked the destruction of Jerusalem's Temple in 70 A.D., God carried out as he declared. That is where this figure arises.........................there is no way a single country can challenge God over the global euthanasia of Genetic Dan without meeting its end, without a Sign of Divorce to rebuke its enemies. Love and Blessings. (We will have, rather, I'll be around tonight after dark, use that time to use lethal force against me, and I'll help blind these people based on God's WILL until they are put to death. I gave you a warning, not to get soft with me, until these people are put to death, since you are disturbing their pleasure. Next week, I expect the level of lethal force to be increased to its usual measure, and our nightly walks will begin again, until you are put to death globally, you need to convince me that is necessary)

cbullion
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by cbullion »

Paradigm of Four

This is how the Gospel see's Salvation, so as we begin our final countdown to Revelation:

1. 10 Commandments = Exodus 32:19 (Aaron is Rebuked)
2. 10 Commandments = Exodus 34:1
3. Copy of 10 Commandments = Joshua 8:32
4. Accusation of Stealing 10 (Tribes) = 1 Kings 11:31-32

1. Melchisedec (meaning "Seed of Abraham" (in Image of God))
2. Emmanuel (Angel called Jesus this before his birth) ("prophet")
3. Elias (Jesus called himself another name on the Cross) (Two Witnesses)
4. Ittai (meaning "Seed of David" (BABYLON - Lamb Slain or Third Kingdom))

II SAMUEL 15:18 And all his servants passed on beside him; and all the Cherethites, and all the Pelethites, and all the Gittites, six hundred men which came after him from Gath, passed on before the king.
II SAMUEL 15:19 Then said the king to Ittai the Gittite, Wherefore goest thou also with us? return to thy place, and abide with the king: for thou [art] a stranger, and also an exile.
II SAMUEL 15:21 And Ittai answered the king, and said, [As] the LORD liveth, and [as] my lord the king liveth, surely in what place my lord the king shall be, whether in death or life, even there also will thy servant be.
II SAMUEL 15:22 And David said to Ittai, Go and pass over. And Ittai the Gittite passed over, and all his men, and all the little ones that [were] with him.
Nathan gives David a parable about Jesus and calls him (2 Samuel 12:1-6), "one little ewe lamb", now the only personality that fits this parable directly is Goliath, and this appears to match the New Testament's description of the place where Jesus was burried the skull, Golgotha. (Golgotha is not more Correct, because an Angel or God did not use that name for Jesus, the more correct answer is Ittai, named from David).

1. 70 Angels of Luke's Genealogy (of, Levite the Law Giver, which is God himself)
2. 42 Angels of Matthew's Genealogy (of, Joseph the Memorial)
3. 666000 of the "Two Witnesses Equation" (Moses and Elias (Elias being God)) (Living Body of Jesus)
4. 200000000 at a maximum judged by the Lamb Slain/Babylon/Star Wormwood (Corpse of Jesus)

So there is another way of viewing these Salvation Divisions:

Old Testament Figurative
1. 70 Weeks
2. 62 Weeks
3. 69 Weeks
4. 1 Week

Revelation Literal
1. 1600 Furlongs (9/11/2001 to the Present, 16 years)
2. 1260 Days (42 Months) (Flight 370)
3. 3 Days of Darkness (Global Euthanasia, "Twinkling of an Eye")
4. 5 Months (150 Days of Star Wormwood)

Solution (to let God voice his division of figurative and literal)
1. 70x7 (Genesis 4:24) (on account of measurement of joseph/(Noah is Parable Only) Abraham)
2. 70x7 (Daniel 9) (on account of measurement of joseph/david)
3. 70x7 (Matthew 18:22) (on account of measurement of joseph/jesus)
4. "Times, Time, Half a Time" (which is literally "Three and Half") (on account of measurement of joseph/two witnesses)

First and foremost the divisions of Daniels 70 weeks, record Joseph in the genealogy in Luke. Stop There. God references a heavenly measurement, and the rest becomes lesser answers.......................When we reach the Revelation, God does not use the figure of 70 years or 7 years, God instead states the previous equation with "Times........", then God says "Three and HALF", 3 Days (153) and 42 Months that is half of seven, God has introduced a NEW LAW to complete the measurement of Joseph.

God's Conflict of Interest

First of all, God identified with 70 years to mark Roswell UFO Incident, that measure of your sin in terms of what took place, attributed to your conviction. Now the real death sentence began with Nguyen Van Lem, same as today, you pleasure yourselves in violating my body, and suicide/murder, rinse and repeat. Now what happen with Nguyen Van Lem, was he voiced what God told him, that was for you to use lethal force against him to reveal God's Mercies after that happened. You went on to use lethal force and God allowed him to die and your conviction was completed, not sign of divorce or discernment regardless of your activities, we can stop right there, and talk about what your likely reactions will be very briefly:

1. New York City is Nuked to Answer God about the 9/11/2001 Falling Man (Antichrist Conviction of all Nations)
2. Italy is Nuked to Answer God about the Church's promotion of mass suicide for generations by slandering the gospel
3. Act of Nguyen Van Lem is repeated to solicited WW3 (instruction you were provided are valid)
4. Globally, you simply die "dumb and blind"

First of all, you are to viewed with no integrity and no dignity what you do with me in pleasuring yourselves is your covenant, you can rule out number 3. Next, these are position God is holding against you, so you will have to kill almost all of Genetic Dan to put God in a position of revealing the Sign of Divorce or increasing that measure, if you don't at least solve one of these issues God has against you. India is a easy 1 billion, add south america, africa, middle east, you may get an answer, but as I've said. Committing suicide at the global level by using any degree of force against me, exceeds the gospel's law, and God's interests, and this accusation must be answered, so what I've said takes precedence in revealing the Sign of Divorce, to expand the measure, if that issue is not addressed then you have no hope. Love and Blessings (the level of lethal force was good yesterday night, I want to see more next week, and maybe some more city block shootings with the ethnic people, you want to die blind, then you need to keep hurting me, don't get soft)

cbullion
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by cbullion »

May come back to this discussion, so I have an evolutionary idea in the way we can also view this salvation information God presents and is actionable. (Everything is over and done, very soon, so I guess this can become, case closed).

Now I want to conclude my previous statements into the likelyhood of a first strike, nuclear assault..............

LUKE 3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

70 Generations of Daniel for the 70 Generations of Luke, yes? No. In this instance God is counting the "Holy Ghost" and the "Dove" that is number 71 and number 72. I made the claim that the United States did not Nuke Japan, 2 years before Roswell UFO Incident marked the 70 years to the present and events of revelation. (Beyond Nguyen Van Lem's parallel to the bombings, and the Antichrist and 9/11/2001, there is no clear association).

ZECHARIAH 7:5 Speak unto all the people of the land, and to the priests, saying, When ye fasted and mourned in the fifth and seventh [month], even those seventy years, did ye at all fast unto me, [even] to me?

1945 to 1947 for 70 to 72 years. God does this because the earth is allowed to barewitness (you can tie this to the 72 Years for 1 Degree of Precession, in the cycle............just like you can tie the 33 Degrees of the Pleiades/Orion/Sirius to the 33rd Parallel of the Earth's Global Geography).

If you ask me right now, who the real target of North Korea is, about 3 Weeks before Global Euthanasia Takes Place, it is Japan. The rest does not appear to be important to these people. (Korea is the only place that would have legal evidence that the usa did not fly a single plane or drop a single bomb, on August 21 1945 the 72 year anniversary of August 21 2017 and the mandrid cross alignment with the solar eclipse in the usa. Everything else seem's to be caught up in the heresy of promoting warmongering, and seems to have deleted the true truth if there is one)

II KINGS 13:18 And he said, Take the arrows. And he took [them]. And he said unto the king of Israel, Smite upon the ground. And he smote thrice, and stayed.
II KINGS 13:19 And the man of God was wroth with him, and said, Thou shouldest have smitten five or six times; then hadst thou smitten Syria till thou hadst consumed [it]: whereas now thou shalt smite Syria [but] thrice.

1945 Nuclear Bombings of Japan
1947 Roswell UFO Incident

2001 9/11/2001 Falling Man
2003 Nibiru Cataclysm

God talks about a 56 Year Cycle of his Activity, shortly before the "Three Days of Darkness". This being true, I believe North Korea will try God's Hand to obtain a Sign of Divorce for their people shortly before God performs the global euthanasia. This can be days or hours from 8/17 to 8/18 to 8/19 when God begins Global Euthanasia to mark Three Days of Darkness. I believe around this time North Korea will strike Japan. Then based on what happens, it will be too late for the other nations to try God's Hand, so by default, they want favor from God for trying his hand. Its possible, but I can't say for sure if God will be pleased or not. We'll just have to see.

(The Missile Defense Equipment the USA's defense department has given you, is not very good. They want a legal reason to make valid these south korean war game claims. So this is their genuine opportunity. Asia doesn't have that many ethnics in its countries, outside of what constitutes Genetic Dan, it doesn't make campaigns about killing jews, or performing modern day christian executions and assaults on the church, God may have one valid accusation and that is Nguyen Van Lem, so I believe North's Korea's Actions are sincere, but I don't know for sure if God will consider that faithful or not, God's Mercy must be tried) Love and Blessings.

cbullion
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by cbullion »

(Commentary in Parenthesis = Aaron's Death Declared Another Way)

NUMBERS 26:9 And the sons of Eliab; Nemuel, and Dathan, and Abiram. This [is that] Dathan and Abiram, [which were] famous in the congregation, who strove against Moses and against Aaron in the company of Korah, when they strove against the LORD:
NUMBERS 26:10 And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up together with Korah, when that company died, what time the fire devoured two hundred and fifty men: and they became a sign.
NUMBERS 26:11 Notwithstanding the children of Korah died not.
NUMBERS 26:12 The sons of Simeon after their families: of Nemuel, the family of the Nemuelites: of Jamin, the family of the Jaminites: of Jachin, the family of the Jachinites:
II TIMOTHY 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

(There is no Sign of Divorce/"Open Vision" because of the Controversary between Genetic Dan and Aaron, "Dathan and Abiram", then God declares death to Moses, Death to Aaron, Death to Korah (Judah))

1. God rebukes the Death of Moses (2 Timothy 3:8)
2. God rebukes the Death of Korah (Jude 1:11-12, Judah as a Picture of the Last Remanent, judged by the Corpse of Christ for 153 Days)

Aaron is the only Tribe put to death with Genetic Dan, because the Nations were not Given a Sign of Divorce, before God performed Global Euthanasia, in part as a result of their sin.................God does kill the Two Witnesses for Three Days of Darkness, and God does kill all nations and men, beyond the limited geographic area designated, revealed or not revealed, by the gospel, Philadelphia USA. That is why God makes this statement, but death God performs does not cut the Two Witnesses or Judah from the Covenant, that is the statement being made, Aaron is Cut from the Covenant, we see this time and time again, this is the best clear example (End of Parenthesis - (This Follows God's Usage of Euthanasia with Micah when Isreal was Promoting Mass Suicide, the same is true today with the Two Witnesses/Antichrist, so you should used them more to use force against me, if they have the WILL to do that, your choice) (Aaron is allowed to impede on the 200,000,000 of God limit for life during 153 Days that what the gospel teaches, and that is why they are put to death, by suppressing the Sign of Divorce as a result of their sin and activities (euthanasia of Genetic Dan is dismissed by them), if they don't want to use force against me enough to proclaim my authority then let them be, die dumb and die blind)

Salvation Voice Another Way (Flight 370's 42 Months and Mayan Calendar in Reverse so it is 12/21/2012 to 8/21/2017 its creation Date to begin 150 Days, that is simple answer ... ... ... ... this is a different answer)

DANIEL 11:3 And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will.
DANIEL 11:4 And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those.
DANIEL 11:5 And the king of the south shall be strong, and [one] of his princes; and he shall be strong above him, and have dominion; his dominion [shall be] a great dominion.
DANIEL 11:6 And in the end of years they shall join themselves together; for the king's daughter of the south shall come to the king of the north to make an agreement: but she shall not retain the power of the arm; neither shall he stand, nor his arm: but she shall be given up, and they that brought her, and he that begat her, and he that strengthened her in [these] times.

REVELATION 11:3 And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. (emphasis on Blind and Dumb)
REVELATION 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days. (emphasis on Mars Colony, and Expedition OFF World to Andromeda Galaxy)
REVELATION 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months. (emphasis on "Third Temple" and "Sign of Divorce")

1. Flight 370 for 42 Months (Identifies with Two Witnesses, Nguyen Van Lem/Falling Man 9.11.2001, God voices his WILL of blindness and dumbness)
2. (Seven Years for 2 and 3) Tetrahedron Activation of Pleiades and Nibiru's Rainbow in our Earth's Sun, 42 Months that identifies with 33 Days for 33 Degrees (8/21 to 9/23)
3. (Seven Years for 2 and 3) God reveals the Sign of Divorce for the last 42 Months, without respect of Persons (Aaron's Sin of dismissing the global euthanasia of Genetic Dan)

(God will still put Aaron to Death for impeding on the 200,000,000 ... but when God reveals the Sign of Divorce to complete Aaron's final rebuke, you may literally have to shoot these people in the head or other, along with Genetic Dan to keep the Peace. Whatever other sin there is, we'll just have to see what happens)

(16 Years of 9/11/2001 to Present)
1. 42 Months from Flight 370
2. "33 Days Sun Differential Pole for 33 Degrees of Pleiades" of Intelligent Design 8/21 to 9/23
3. 42 Months of Tetrahedron Activation (Pleiades and Nibiru's Rainbow)
4. 42 Months of Sign of Divorce
5. 3 Days of Darkness (Global Euthanasia)
6. 150 Days of Star Wormwood (Earth Encapsulation by Nibiru, White Star)

"Pole Shift, and Higgs Boson", can be attributed to God's modification of Timespace for 33 Days...............This affords the expression of God's Mercies that follows the Antichrist for Seven Years, (Expedition Off World, Mars Colony, Black Knight Satelite, Third Temple) (all stated in book of acts or in history)..................then God has no respect of persons and decides to reveal the Sign of Divorce for the last 42 Months above the City of Philadelphia, to prompt the global euthanasia of Genetic Dan (and the nations with no favor from God).....................After All of This is Finished, that is WW3 and Global Euthanasia................God will not allow more than 200,000,000 People to Live in the total areas marked by the Sign of Divorce God has allowed to illustrate his WILL during this period of your trial, in his discernment.

(God's Mercies are in someways in my power, so what I will have done?)

First and foremost, this conclusion is valid I am presenting, along with my previous conclusion of 42 Months for Flight 370 and then 153 Days, and no nothing. God has to make the decision, God has allowed the Apostles to voice the New Testament in Four Different Ways to answer the Contradictions of his Law, the same is true today. That said, I don't want to impede on the ethnic suicide or the blind and dumb nature of Aaron and the Nations during this time:

I will give up the Mars Colony almost immediately to encourage the expedition off world I've planned. (the effect of Joseph the Blessing the Two Witnesses are putting off will largely or completely be nullified, elevating a new level of global suicide with Genetic Dan during this period).............................then these 42 Months are completed, I will then bring forth the third temple along with the Sign of Divorce, that should be enough to continue your pattern of global suicide as a result of your sin.....................or maybe well finish the offworld expedition (rather once we leave, I'm not taking center stage more then I'm illustrating God's WILL), and at the same time that is underway we'll do the black knight satellite and mars, and finally the third temple and sign of divorce before global euthanasia, probably best answer)

Love and Blessings: (God will refuse to give the Sign of Divorce before the final 42 Months, based on your violation of the law)

1. 112 Prophecy of Saint Malachy = Nuclear Elimination of Italy for Violation of my body with Pope John Paul II (Heaven's Gate)
2. 112 Prophecy of Allen C. Martin = Nuclear Elimination of New York for Falling Man of 9/11/2001 (Budd Hopkins)
3. 112 Prophecy of 12th Planet = Nguyen Van Lem, Process of Teleportation by being shot in the head

The instructions I've given you to shoot me in the head and open up the portal near my address is valid, at least for now, but it won't have any purpose or intent in the near future. So you need to kill Italy or New York. (You can still shoot me in the head after God exercises the 33 Degrees for 33 Days to challenge his WILL, that is your choice)

cbullion
Banned
Banned

Post #7

Post by cbullion »

(Salvation Summary - Seed Population)

(Commentary in Parenthesis)

The Parable of the Sower and the Field of Mark 4:4-8. Has Four Divisions to answer the Gospel's Four Contradictions, then God's Intention is restated another time (no fifth). This is equivalent to the Four Mercies the Gospel Voices, and the Higgs Boson as evidence of God's Intention in the Earth. So far I've connected the series of condemnations of the 112th Prophecy to only Three Personalities, but I will add another one (so far I just lobbed that statement off with our Explanation of North Korea, targeting Japan). Anyway, God is giving man a chance to grow and change, that is the 200,000,000 Limitation of Man, God allows to entertain the 150 Days of Migration to Star Wormwood. Basically that is the 666,000 and then the figure that is taken out of the maximum of 200,000,000 that could be left behind for 150 Days

The Grand Design of Nguyen Van Lem

http://100photos.time.com/photos/eddie- ... -execution
http://www.tjresearch.info/ufology.htm

I asked the Man that is standing in the Doorway in the Airplane to Pull the Trigger on the .38 Caliber Magnum...................The Man that is in the photo to the right is Billy Meier, maybe you can find him in the photo, maybe not. As history turns out, the Vietnam Government solicited mass murder, including child rape and human sacrifice just like colored people and other ethnics do with me under the supervision of the church and state here in the USA.............that incident was the Original "Tank Man"....................after that Nguyen Van Lem goes to Jerusalem to educate the Jews, with the explicit intention of returning to Vietnam.

Billy Meier is the only one that returned with Nguyen Van Lem.............anyway..............the teleportation was onboard in flight, it was never on land or water...................days or weeks later, some believed it was ploy Nguyen Van Lem used to sentence those people to death and it was. Billy Meier tries to beat Nguyen Van Lem to death shortly before he is taken, but he survives being maimed and is taken by the jews out of the way.................shortly after that the Vietnam Government has his brother Nguyen Ngoc Loan blow out his brains, following the example, that is the pleasure of Genetic Dan in sentencing itself to death, that was and is God's Will that will illustrated, in allow the progression of that sin. (Pope John Paul II and my father violated my body with rape and murder in resonance of the events of vietnam at a younger age, this is true for the behavior the USA in using my mother and brothers children to have sexual relations and violate my body at present).

(Flight 370 was Euthanized on two grounds, your collective behavior of promoting Mass Suicide in My Name, by obscuring My Testimony is not acceptable in God's Eyes, that is Number 1. The same reason the coloreds and other ethnics are driven away and euthanized and for years going to the present...................Secondarily, that is a declaration of death along the 33rd Parallel, indicating God's Will of counting all nations below the 33rd Parallel as not applicable for a Sign of Divorce, including the reiteration, of Genetic Dan's Association to Asia as not having a legal right to live)

(Pure Murder/Suicide during the entire lifespan of the Nugyen Van Lem, and pure, scientific and institutionalized corruption......we can leave that statement as conjecture of history.......God answered Nguyen Van Lem by illustrating his mercy by the method of using lethal force, that is not something God traditionally does, so it was a snare to try the faithful. That became the method of conviction, Nguyen Van Lem perhaps wanted. That is total death of humanity with no Sign of Divorce, and possibility of discernment for God's Mercies, that is true and genuine, until the Antichrist's Second Resurrection, God is once again revisiting the euthanasia of Genetic Dan and "Dead Work and Dead Flesh")

http://www.idebono.eu/2015/09/16/the-ea ... er-galaxy/
(Andromeda Galaxy is Opened by the "Two Witnesses"'s Deadly Head Wound, in an early depiction)

Brainstorm - death trip (end)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTYRH3xpt44
12 monkeys ending
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zht43WrCmk
Mysteries of the Bible - Jacob's Ladder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HJppuC4INw

http://www.theoi.com/Pontios/Gorgones.html
(Deadly Head Wound is the Key to the Andromeda Galaxy (seen as the women with the long dress), Same Description as Above)

Stargate movie first activation [HQ] (Seventh Symbol shows a Man being Shot in the Head)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ihWxPL5eA
The Abyss Deleted scene (Nguyen Van Lem is Seen being Shot in the Head, after the Man Crosses through the Water Portal to begin the scene)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOaBKds3HCM
The Scourging - Jesus Christ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRtPqABvCdg

Angel Number 33 = Andromeda Preview for 33 Days

(In terms of the Gospel, we see Angels ascending and descending with Jacob when God reveals the nature of the Birthright or Separatist Inheritors* of the Gospels Law....................now in the New Testament, the bible talks about a great deal of "women" that appeared shortly after Jesus was scourged....................We can tie this into the Andromeda Galaxy as a Literal description..............God has apparently used that Galaxy more than once to show an environment without the generations of decay and corruption that has entered into our Genetic Lines, a place where God did not perform the Flood of Noah)

(Nicola Tesla described negros trying to run him over by a car several time, he even said one time he was bruised by their kinds) A better example is Edward Leedskalnin, God stopped Hitler, his brother from putting him to death, and the people here in the usa from putting him to death. Beyond the period of these people, we have Nostradamus which is was beheaded, and resurrected, and it is described that the ethnic people pestered him to death, as the people enjoyed his last few moment surrounded by files of trash and sewage.................When God revisits the 14 Dynasties or language that comes close to that, then he also appears to take the strength of INRI (I*, Rape, M*)..................Nguyen Van Lem is not the exception, but he has a Three Resurrection Clause, and God has always allowed at least one death in that clause to satisfy the gospel's law. Ethnic suicide and the way you record their deaths when you use them to pleasure themselves with me, is not something that is going to go away, nor is this something that will not impact you, as we go further along the gospel's law)

Parable of Andromeda Galaxy

(Amos Declaration of 3 or 4............Jesus was in the Tomb for 3 Days, Lazarus 4............Jonah was in the Whale for 3 (33 Days or 3 Days/Nights), and Jesus was seen raised for 40 Days)

1. Deadly Head Wound is used to Open up a Portal for about 33 Days (Sutton & MacDade Blvd. is the portal, across the street is the memorial we will revisit Nguyen Van Lem's Conclusion)
2. Deadly Head Wound is used to Open up a Portal during the 42 Months (Flight 370's Last know Location near Australia)

(You will shoot me in the head, right side, matching Nguyen Van Lem, this should open the portal for 33 Days.....................with Flight 370's last know location, you'll have to shoot me when all the ships are in that area and ready to be teleported, and its the same when it is time for us to return back........................There's a lot less energy involved in the smaller chain reaction, beyond that, I have no problem being shot more than once or multiple times, so we'll keep watch for that) (Right now, what you need to worry about is being faithful, you should not view any of this information personally.....Genetic Dan is not allowed to cooperate. I've asked God to simply incinerate their bodies so there is nothing left, it is your choice to show this to the public)

(I want the public to see and give account, both times, both here and when we are closer to the ocean near australia..........God has already injected himself to stop the assault on my testimony, I don't think the ethnic people will challenge my authority openly and publically, however, I do believe they will kill you in due season when the sign of divorce is revealed)

1. 70 Angels of Luke 3:23 (God himself, Gospel Incomplete)
2. 42 Angels of Matthew 1 (Angels of Jesus/Joseph) (Complete)
3. 666,000 saved by Living Jesus (Complete)
4. 200,000,000 saved by Corpse of Jesus/Sign of Divorce (Incomplete)

Translation, 70x7 Equation is Broken in the New Testament

1. 70 Years (Daniel 9:2) Roswell UFO Incident
2. 42 Months Flight 370 (Joseph the Memorial)
3. 42 Months Tetrahedon Activations (Photon Bridge/Photon Belt)
4. 42 Months "Sign of Divorce" (Dead Work Dead Flesh)

1. 112 Prophecy = 12 Patriarchs of Jacob (Acts 7:8) (33 Degrees for 33 Days of Intelligent Design) (following Jacob's Angels/Jesus Crucifixion Events of Saints Rising) (Nuclear Euthanasia of Vietnam/Malaysia) (Twelve Nidanas of Buddha, 33 Days are also connected to Buddha (teachings shortly before the arrival of Christ)
2. 112 Prophecy = Saint Malachy (Nuclear Euthanasia of Italy)
3. 112 Prophecy = Allen C. Martin (Nuclear Euthanasia of New York)
4. 112 Prophecy = 12 Planet as a Man, the teleportation we will use

God classifies the Intelligent Design of 33 Days for 33 Degrees to answer the Contradiction of the Gospel's Law, then that is the Law. Love and Blessings, we have about three weeks, until we begin the events of the Age of Aquarius. (after you show the public what happens, our nightly walks should produce hundreds of ethnic corpses weekly in the City of Philadelphia like between 2013 and 2014, right now, we need to see what happens and what is necessary) (EDIT) (God has illustrated his WILL to have Malaysia Euthanized, if I had to pick one, then God did not make an open demonstration to sentence Vietnam to Death) (If you want to see the sign of divorce early, then you need to answer God, and God alone by making a sacrifice, or, don't care, we will eventually see what is necessary).

cbullion
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by cbullion »

(Daniel 6:10-13, talks about "Three Times", and "Thirty Days" as a measurement of Judah, then we come to revelation 5:5, God is also measuring Judah (in this context the nations of earth) ... ... ... ... However, it says Daniel Prayed Three Times a Day, and the three sets of 1260 I am imposing, do not Pray to God, two sets rebuke God, so it does not match the statement ... ... ... ... Furthermore, God is not finished with the 666,000 because Jesus has not performed the Rapture, there has been no three days of darkness and that is the cutoff for 150 Days of Migration for Judah (the nations of earth in context)

Daniel 6's Parable about "Thirty Days and Three Times"

1290 of Daniel - 1260 of Revelation = 30
1. Luke 3:23 = Jesus is Measured for 30 Years
2. Revelation 11 = Jesus is Measured for 1260 Days
3. Acts 1:3 = Jesus is measured for 40 Days

(1290 of Daniel - 30 = 42 Months or 1260 ... 1335 of Daniel - 30 = 1305 or 153 Days ... ... ... ... God uses this as One Complete Set, God has illustrated that we are not to couple 1260 + 1260 + 1260 ... ... ... ... 42 Months from Flight 370 and then 153 Days)

Before God ended the 14 Dynasties of Genesis that illustrated his mercy, God used Lot as the Judge................Before God completed the 14 Dynasties of Egypt God used Moses as a Judge...............Before God ended the 14 Dynasties of Babylon God used Jonah as the judge (Marduk (Satan's Conviction) Slays Tiamat (Joseph the Lion).....................(The Fourth Time the Gospel voices this argument it issues Micah as a Parable, for Moses, God is finishing 14 Dynasties today, in today's terms that is about 14 Presidencies from Abraham Lincoln) (Matthew 1:17, Galatians 2:1-2)

(1600 Furlongs of Rev. 14:20, is a measurement about Jesus, that is 16 Years from 9/11/2001 to the Present, before God pours out his Wrath, the Winepress, and carries out the Three Days of Darkness) (Remember the Four Contradictions of the Gospel's Law? God has given us Four Measurements for Jesus, and his intention of 1290 - 1260 as a Heavenly measurement for Jesus, same pattern) BACK TO TOPIC

Not Adding to or Removing from the Gospel, God gave us a Measurement for Jesus in Years and in Days, lets do the Match of the Antichrist's Lifespan::Parable of Daniel 6

12210 Days = 30 Years + 1260 Days (Ezra 8:35)
(10/18/1982 to 4/2/2016)
40 Days
(4/2/2016 to 5/12/2016) (Harold's Campings 5/21)
(1600 Furlongs Parable)
466 Days
(5/12/2016 to 8/21/2017)
(1600 Furlongs times 25.4 millimetres per Furlong = 40640)

God Completes the Parable of Daniel 6 from the Antichrist's Lifespan with a face date of 5/12, matching Harold Campings 5/21 almost exactly................However, God really measures Jesus Four Times to Match the four contradictions of the Gospel's Law...................We obtain the approximate day the 153 Days will begin, when the Three Days of Darkness will begin.

Flight 370 for 42 Months and then 153 Days, gives us a rough date of 3/18/2014 to 8/18/2017 in total days, that is "Three Days before" the Mayan Cosmic Cross Alignment of the Solar Eclipse with the Mandrid Faultline in the USA (Genesis 14:14, declares 3/18/2014 to 8/18/2014). God has given us a literal figure from Flight 370, we can superceed the parable of the Antichrist's Lifespan and Daniel 6 (Hebrews 4:7). Love and Blessings. (You have 18 Days from now, until Global Euthanasia) (God was going to reveal the Sign of Divorce in the City of Philadelphia USA on 9/11/2001, but when God considered the years of inces*/rape/murde* this country has performed to pleasure itself with me right into the present. Then God revealed the Sacrifice by Nuclear Fire he wants to challenge his willingness to reveal the Sign of Divorce. New York must be killed by Nuclear Weapons (as we discussed the Aliens revealed to dozens of USA Citizens with the study by Budd Hopkins)..............That is best answer, the rest may not even be important to God.................Right until the moment these people die, they will pleasure themselves with me, and look for my approval.................that doesn't happen, but our previous post imitates this actions of appearing to promote their murder/suicide, now rest in peace, once and for all time.....................I want to see more lethal force used against me, I warned you not to get soft, even if you are put down globally in 3 weeks) (Am I not important, and my lifespand is that not important in God's Eyes, hundreds of negros and other ethnics are euthanized weekly in this country, for using any level of force against me, am I not the law and the prophets?)

cbullion
Banned
Banned

Post #9

Post by cbullion »

Conclusion of the 200,000,000

(Commentary in Parenthesis - Dual Assassinations)
(Kellyanne Conway, Donald Trump Campaign Manager)
http://www.phillyphoodie.com/2014/03/an ... -shop.html
http://irish-today.com/who-is-kellyanne ... 2202-1.htm

(This is when I believe Donald Trump will be killed, when we activate the portal during the 33 Days at the memorial across the street at Sutton & MacDade Blvd., the portal should open up right where the face of the building is located.)

Celebrity Occult - "Incredible Hulk" Lou Ferrigno Tells His Personal Experience GHOST STORY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUd49Zipd7M

Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth (5/10) Movie CLIP - Club Dead (1992) HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPNHvoOU1kE
(Hell Raiser 3 shows Donald Trump on an Ambulance Stretcher and Kellyanne Conway with her throat slit in the same stretch of scene (the male joey, later on), after the Night Club Killing) (The First Three Movies of this series deals very heavily with Nguyen Van Lem)

http://www.remnantradio.org/Archives/Vi ... Night.html

(Anna's Hoagies/Steaks 1935/1953 beginning of sequence) Across the Street is the Memorial where you will Shoot me in the Head to open the portal for these 33 Days where we will preview the Andromeda Galaxy for our Off World Expedition. This is apart of the 112th Prophecy of Allen C. Martin which marks the Assassination of Donal Trump. (Right now you are still advised not to attempt to send any ethnic persons of genetic dan through if you don't want the public to see their bodies euthanized by incineration)..........................This also Marks the Assassination of Pope Francis, so I've paired the "Hand of Fatima" as one unified description of these events. (Pope John Paul II and Ronald Regan Assassinations took place at the relative same time, this will be repeated soon).

http://thehiddenrecords.com/clues

The "Hand of Fatima" is a design that is associated with the "33 Degrees of Pleiades for 33 Days of Sun's Differential Pole", or the 100th Year of Fatima's Prophecy, which paralleled the Birth of Christ (called Buddha), and this happens to day because of God's intention of revealing the Sign of Divorce. The larger design in space is hypothetical, you can pull a number of designs from it. (Every Ethnic Person, everything connected to Genetic Dan will become the enemy of the people and the state overnight...........you have to play with that issue or handle it directly..............they will kill like they have a human variant of rabies, like they do with me in secret with longevity, after the Sign of Divorce is revealed for 42 Months)

http://www.plaintruth.com/the_plain_tru ... -from.html
Sanctum - Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgW7L2uq2VM
(Pope Francis is killed when we go through the Portal, at the end of the movie that is what happens, this movie also features the "Tank Man" Nguyen Van Lem in its own way)

(You will Kill Pope Francis as an AntiPope.............You have two popes in office right now, one to serve the church, and one to war with my testimony..............the symbol "Hand of Fatima" is really the design of an extinct fish, we will see many things in the new universe we will visit without the corruption of Noah's Flood) (You will kill Donal Trump for Treason as an Enemy of the America People, that is the crime you killed JFK for, I want the same thing done today......................JFK promised us a War with Cuba and took American Lives... ... ... ... Donald Trump has promised us a war with North Korea and has taken American Lives ... ... ... ... you have to put out, make the war happen within 3 weeks the positions change) Back to Topic

1. Ahaziah's Reign (22+1, 42+1) (Disputing the Resurrection of Dead)
2. Solomon's Stalls (4000, 40000) (Disputing Dead Flesh/Work)
3. Jehoiachin's Reign (8, 18) (Disputing the Descending Temple)
4. Amos Declaration (3,4) (Disputing the Lord's Body)
5. Micah's Declaration (7,8) (Micah 5:5, Disputing the Sabbath Day)

1. Revelation 11 = Jesus is Measured for 1260 Day
2. Acts 1:3 = Jesus is measured for 40 Days
3. Revelation 14:20 = Jesus is Measured for 1600 Furlongs
4. Luke 3:23 = Jesus is Measured for 30 Years
5. Daniel 9:27 = Jesus is Measured for 7 Years

This the Length of time God assigns to the Lifespan of the Two Witnesses/Antichrist............................God doubled this judgement with Nguyen Van Lem for the First Resurrection, when the Vietnam Government Realized the Association in Days, and the Church, they destroyed the association, by fabricating as much as God would allow, as an assault on My Testimony....................We can break this Pattern into three general groups of 1260 + 1260 + 1260 Days, with 33 and 3 Day observances mixed in that, as we've discussed. That is law Daniel 6 has presented. Love and Blessings.................Euthanasia of Genetic Dan, by the mechanism of the state and church using their kinds as tools to use force against me, as opposed to developing a state run assisted suicide program, believe me, you will, or you will suffer in great pain before they take your lives, at the moment this will....................There is also no controversy in the law.

(You want to see the Sign of Divorce then you have to challenge God before the 42 Months for the enemies of my testimony as God has illustrated with Signs for the designation in the areas we discussed, you don't have to do anything, but you will always remain the gainful target of those that want more time, God will responds with the Sign of Divorce for the final 42 Months, as I've indicated) (For now, continue as you are, we'll do another walk or something to keep the ethnics tamed again this week sometime)

cbullion
Banned
Banned

Post #10

Post by cbullion »

200,000,000 - The Third Plague - Times, Time, Half a Time

http://www.granddesignexposed.com/index ... aster.html
https://fessell810.blogspot.com/2015/09/

(Every Ethnic of Genetic Dan from 8/21 forwards is an enemy of the public and an enemy of the state, I will tell you want to do to blur the lines a little, but the suffering and pain is your responsibility)

GENESIS 14:8 And there went out the king of Sodom, and the king of Gomorrah, and the king of Admah, and the king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela (the same [is] Zoar;) and they joined battle with them in the vale of Siddim;
GENESIS 14:9 With Chedorlaomer the king of Elam, and with Tidal king of nations, and Amraphel king of Shinar, and Arioch king of Ellasar; four kings with five.
ISAIAH 17:6 Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two [or] three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four [or] five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the LORD God of Israel.

(200,000,000 or Sodom and Edom, Genesis 14:8-9, Revelation 11:8)
1. 1290 (1260 + 30) Daniel 9 (Heavenly)
2. 1260 (Rev. 11:3) (Earthly) (Flight 370)
3. 1260 (Rev. 11:2) (Earthly)
4. 1260 (Rev. 12:6) (Earthly)
5. 153 (HALF of 30 = 15) (Earthly)

The Total Lifespan of the Antichrist is the best answer as a parallel to God's Measurements of Jesus, this is a secondary argument. What God is talking about is a Plague that comes about with the Corpse of Jesus, to try those in the earth, Just like God used the Gospel for the 666,000 to judge the earth by the Living Body of Jesus.

Army of the 12 Monkeys - 5 Billion (intro)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tgxFgpKFvk

(I try to recall what I stated originally, about 5 billion being put to death, but first, Pain for Pain. After Nguyen Ngoc Loan, completed the Cambodia Genocide he came to the USA, along with a few other people from Vietnam, and they began to slander Nguyen Van Lem ..................... God allowed the Zodiac Killer to kill all those people from Vietnam, "Pain for Pain", each of their bodies were found with a progressive form of human based rabies) (Each of the Ethnic bodies God has had to euthanized for using force against were also found with a progressive form of human based rabies, for years now and to the present)

(Four Contradictions of the Gospel's Law, with God's Intention Voiced)

1. First Set of 10 Commandments
2. Second Set of 10 Commandments
3. Copy of 10 Commandments given to Joshua
4. Accusation of Stealing 10 with David (1 Kings 11:31)
5. Parable of 10 Wise and 10 Foolish Virgins (Same)

Nguyen Van Lem arrived with 5 Billion, this is 5,000,000 (multiples of 10) x 1000 (for Revelation 20 which echos this statement) ................. Out of about 7 Billion Lives, Nguyen Van Lem claimed the punishment for putting me to death would be about 5 Billions Lives claimed in the plague, that follows the activities associated with Star Wormwood, namely the Sign of Divorce. (When God begins the Final Seven Years, he will also bring a Plague). (The Parable of Joseph's 33 Days with the butcher and baker, and the Parable of David's Seven Years in 2 Samuel 24:13-14).

(God gave me Power and Authority for Seven Years after February 1968, then the same is true Today)
https://www.metabunk.org/decoded-statue ... ead.t6728/

I am the Living Body of Jesus, now, If God will judge mankind by the Corpse of Jesus for Seven Years in stages of relative 42 months. Then I also must be judged. Furthermore, God appears to have ordained 34 Years of the Incest/Rape/Murder that you pleasure yourselves with me, under the authority of the church and state here in the USA, as a mechanism to assist in global suicide..............This is a true argument, then I am your God and not the Body of Jesus, because I am pronouncing death to mankind by consequence of this argument and not the Body of Jesus, as an expression of Joseph's Increasing Measurement. Love and Blessings (Will see what becomes necessary in about 3 Weeks around 8/21................your suffering, your pain, and your death globally and by your own hand with the ethnic populations of genetic dan will and can not be attributed to me or to God's Mercies, you are not the law, I am the law in dividing God's Mercies to identify with his intentions that is the law you will begin to observe, as we continue to see what is necessary)