Is there an answer to Islamic terrorism?

Current issues and things in the news

Moderator: Moderators

marco
Savant

Is there an answer to Islamic terrorism?

Post #1

Post by marco »

And so beautiful Barcelona joins the list of cities terrorists have attacked. I don't doubt that there are those who will say America and the West are responsible. One of the terrorists apparently wrote of his desire to kill infidels.

I was in Madrid a few weeks ago and had intended to revisit Barcelona and its busy street, Las Ramblas, where the atrocities occurred. So terror is just a breath away, at least here in Europe.

Is it possible for those who want to kill to be educated if not by impious Westerners by Imams? Are those who want to kill "infidels" already known in their home circles? Obviously the scale of this lunacy will grow and we will hear on our screens the fatuous: "They will not win." But they do.

What can we do to ensure "they will not win"? Should the world convert to Islam, at least nominally?

JP Cusick
Guru

Re: Is there an answer to Islamic terrorism?

Post #131

Post by JP Cusick »

Bust Nak wrote: You have zero evidence that this is happening. We have evidence that terrorists are attacking not just the West, but their fellow Muslims too.

No navy nor air force okay. But they do have an army and more importantly they have terrorists cells outside of Syria and Iraq. Let me remind you again of the New York attack this very month.
I find it troubling that most people accept this kind of nonsense without seeking a little more depth and just look at the truth.

There is zero evidence (says this one) that the USA has been bombing civilians in Syria for the past five (5) years - so it is zero evidence.

And ISIS does not have an army or else the USA and puppet allies would bomb and kill any such army - that is what superpower military action does.

But hey - there was this one criminal in New York who drove down a bike path to kill people - and that justifies the past 5 years of the USA bombing civilians in Syria - for which there is no proof - says this one above.
SIGNATURE:

An unorthodox Theist & a heretic Christian:

Bust Nak
Savant

Post #132

Post by Bust Nak »

JP Cusick wrote: There is zero evidence (says this one) that the USA has been bombing civilians in Syria for the past five (5) years - so it is zero evidence.
You do realise there is a difference between evidence of a bombing campaign in Syria and evidence that USA trying to murder all the civilians in Syria, right?
And ISIS does not have an army or else the USA and puppet allies would bomb and kill any such army - that is what superpower military action does.
It takes time. ISIS terrorises have been shanking continuously. ISIS still hold land exactly because they have an army.
But hey - there was this one criminal in New York who drove down a bike path to kill people - and that justifies the past 5 years of the USA bombing civilians in Syria - for which there is no proof - says this one above.
It does justify fighting the ISIS, but that's besides the point - ISIS is a real entity with a creditable threat, which you denied despite actual attacks on US soil. You may say they are not real Muslims, but they are real terrorists.

And while we are talking about justification. Does 5 years worth of US bombing justify a criminal driving down a bike path to kill people?

JP Cusick
Guru

Post #133

Post by JP Cusick »

Bust Nak wrote: You do realise there is a difference between evidence of a bombing campaign in Syria and evidence that USA trying to murder all the civilians in Syria, right?
I know that Americans want to hide behind that cowardly claim, and Americans just refuse to look at the reality.

And I see you playing with the words, as if the USA is not trying to murder ALL (all) of the civilians, so that makes you "right" but that is just your dishonest charade.

The so called military campaign for 5 years and continuing is not a war to win or to liberate = it is just murder of civilians by the USA and its puppet allies.
Bust Nak wrote: It takes time. ISIS terrorises have been shanking continuously. ISIS still hold land exactly because they have an army.
The massive military of the USA has been bombing for 5 years and yet you accept the nonsense that our superpower military can not find and destroy that enemy army?

Why do you accept such nonsense as true?

Well it must be an invisible army, and or it is an army of scattered civilians fighting for their own homeland against the American invaders.
Bust Nak wrote:
JP Cusick wrote:But hey - there was this one criminal in New York who drove down a bike path to kill people - and that justifies the past 5 years of the USA bombing civilians in Syria - for which there is no proof - says this one above.
It does justify fighting the ISIS, but that's besides the point - ISIS is a real entity with a creditable threat, which you denied despite actual attacks on US soil. You may say they are not real Muslims, but they are real terrorists.
I do realize that far too many Americans accept that nonsense as being true, and it is based on unreasonable fear and unfounded cowardice, but it is not based on reality.

I can only hope and pray that the USA drastically looses in this horrible unjust brutality that we inflict on the middle east.
Bust Nak wrote: And while we are talking about justification. Does 5 years worth of US bombing justify a criminal driving down a bike path to kill people?
Those 2 actions are not related.

Neither of them are justified.

And the 5 years of bombing is far more atrocious.
SIGNATURE:

Bust Nak
Savant

Post #134

Post by Bust Nak »

JP Cusick wrote: I know that Americans want to hide behind that cowardly claim, and Americans just refuse to look at the reality.

And I see you playing with the words, as if the USA is not trying to murder ALL (all) of the civilians, so that makes you "right" but that is just your dishonest charade.
You were the one who said the US was trying to murder ALL (all) of the civilian. So don't you dare pin that on me.

More to the point, you have not answered my challenge - there is a difference between targetting ISIS and targeting civilians. You have no evidence of the latter.
The so called military campaign for 5 years and continuing is not a war to win or to liberate = it is just murder of civilians by the USA and its puppet allies.
I don't know how you can still think that when we are actually winning against ISIS and liberating Syrian civilians from them.
The massive military of the USA has been bombing for 5 years and yet you accept the nonsense that our superpower military can not find and destroy that enemy army?

New York who drove down a bike path to kill people - and that justifies the past 5 years of the USA bombing civilians in Syria - for which there is no proof - says this one above.
No ground troops and civilian still in the area limiting bombing opportunities, that's why it takes that long. If the US are actually trying to kill civilians the "war" would have been over in a month. That it is taking 5 years should have been enough to prove that the US are not trying to kill civilians, that this is a real war and not "war" in air quotes.
Why do you accept such nonsense as true?
And somehow an army-less organisation can hold vast area of Syria and Iraq against their respective government forces didn't strike you as nonsense? Somehow the Russian and Chinese don't call foul on the US targeting civilians didn't strike you as nonsense?
I do realize that far too many Americans accept that nonsense as being true, and it is based on unreasonable fear and unfounded cowardice, but it is not based on reality.
What the hell do you think the New York attack is, if not reality?
I can only hope and pray that the USA drastically looses in this horrible unjust brutality that we inflict on the middle east.
And leave the civilians to the mercy of ISIS?
Those 2 actions are not related.

Neither of them are justified.

And the 5 years of bombing is far more atrocious.
If you thought the 2 actions are not related, then why did you challenge me on whether the attack on New York justify the past 5 years of the USA bombing civilians in Syria?

JP Cusick
Guru

Post #135

Post by JP Cusick »

Bust Nak wrote: If you thought the 2 actions are not related, then why did you challenge me on whether the attack on New York justify the past 5 years of the USA bombing civilians in Syria?
That is because the American propaganda misuses the incident in New York to justify the previous 5 years of militarism on the other side of the planet.

The New York incident does not justify any part of the American atrocities in Syria for the past 5 years and ongoing.

The 2 incidents are not related and yet Americans misuse the New York crime to justify our militarism in Syria - and it does not fit.
SIGNATURE:

Bust Nak
Savant

Post #136

Post by Bust Nak »

JP Cusick wrote: That is because the American propaganda misuses the incident in New York to justify the previous 5 years of militarism on the other side of the planet.

The New York incident does not justify any part of the American atrocities in Syria for the past 5 years and ongoing.

The 2 incidents are not related and yet Americans misuse the New York crime to justify our militarism in Syria - and it does not fit.
There is no misuse. ISIS was responsible for the attack in New York, and it was far from the only attack.

JP Cusick
Guru

Post #137

Post by JP Cusick »

Bust Nak wrote: There is no misuse. ISIS was responsible for the attack in New York, and it was far from the only attack.
And so too the USA is responsible for the 5 years of bloody warfare and murder in Syria where we the USA have no right nor justification to even be involved.

And we the USA are still responsible for our continuing murders over there as it still goes onward into 6 years of American crimes against the people of Syria.
SIGNATURE:

Bust Nak
Savant

Post #138

Post by Bust Nak »

JP Cusick wrote: And so too the USA is responsible for the 5 years of bloody warfare and murder in Syria where we the USA have no right nor justification to even be involved.
The human right violation of the Syrian government is not justification to get involved?
And we the USA are still responsible for our continuing murders over there as it still goes onward into 6 years of American crimes against the people of Syria.
Who exactly do you think are "the people of Syria?"

JP Cusick
Guru

Post #139

Post by JP Cusick »

Bust Nak wrote: The human right violation of the Syrian government is not justification to get involved?
That could be true if we were really fighting against the Syrian government - but we are not.

We could have taken out the Syrian gov in the first year, instead we the USA murders civilians who are fighting against the Syrian gov.

As like that the American propaganda does not even make common sense.
SIGNATURE:

Bust Nak
Savant

Post #140

Post by Bust Nak »

JP Cusick wrote: That could be true if we were really fighting against the Syrian government - but we are not.
But the US are really fighting against the Syrian government, who are backed by the Russians.
We could have taken out the Syrian gov in the first year, instead we the USA murders civilians who are fighting against the Syrian gov.
The US is still on the side of the rebels, you know? ISIS split from the rebels and attacked them.
As like that the American propaganda does not even make common sense.
It makes far more sense than your conspiracy theory.