Debates on Christianity, Creation vs Evolution, Philosophy, Politics and Religion, Ethics, Current Events, and Religious issues

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Reply to topic
marco
First Post
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:08 pm  Is there an answer to Islamic terrorism? Reply with quote

And so beautiful Barcelona joins the list of cities terrorists have attacked. I don't doubt that there are those who will say America and the West are responsible. One of the terrorists apparently wrote of his desire to kill infidels.

I was in Madrid a few weeks ago and had intended to revisit Barcelona and its busy street, Las Ramblas, where the atrocities occurred. So terror is just a breath away, at least here in Europe.

Is it possible for those who want to kill to be educated if not by impious Westerners by Imams? Are those who want to kill "infidels" already known in their home circles? Obviously the scale of this lunacy will grow and we will hear on our screens the fatuous: "They will not win." But they do.

What can we do to ensure "they will not win"? Should the world convert to Islam, at least nominally?
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 91: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:17 pm
Reply
Re: Is there an answer to Islamic terrorism?

Like this post
JP Cusick wrote:

We have been hearing now 15 years about the USA bombing buildings and murdering Muslims who are labelled as "terrorist" and so a magazine has to have printing press and lots of quality paper for pictures, and the magazines have to delivered to its audience and that can not be done in a war zone with American drones overhead.

So the only way any magazine can originate in that area or beyond is by the permission and consent of the USA military.

This isn't the 1980, all you need to produce a high quality magazine is an apple mac with internet access plus a hobby grade digital camera. No paper required.

Quote:
For Russia it is their own agenda (and USA agenda) to murder Muslims and to protect the status quo including the Dictator of Syria.

But that the Dictator of Syria as well as those loyalists are Muslims too. Wanting to maintain status quo is all the more reason to expose the US. What about China, they have no beef in the fight but love to see the US humbled, why are they saying anything?

Quote:
Where is their shared agenda not being pursued?

They don't have a shared agenda. That's the point.

Quote:
If you mean the Kurdish attack on Iran - then yes they are the American puppets in that area.

No, I mean the two attacks at the Iranian parliament and the tomb of Ayatollah Khomeini in Tehran June this year.

Quote:
No - it is not that big of a jump.

The Syrian people rose up against their own evil Dictator - and the USA called the Syrian people as ISIL and ISIS and murdered them by the hundreds of thousands, and displaced them by the multiple millions.

And your evidence for this is what, exactly?

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 92: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:50 pm
Reply
Re: Is there an answer to Islamic terrorism?

Like this post
Bust Nak wrote:

This isn't the 1980, all you need to produce a high quality magazine is an apple mac with internet access plus a hobby grade digital camera. No paper required.

In Syria the rebels or the opposition does not even have electricity unless the USA allows it by not bombing the infrastructure.

There is not even any real ISIS because they do not have any headquarters and no real leadership, they have no army, and the USA is simply bombing civilians while calling them as terrorist when they are not terrorizing anyone.

And yet Americans think they are publishing a magazine and chatting over the internet, because after 15 years the massive American military can not seem to murder all of them.

Bust Nak wrote:

But that the Dictator of Syria as well as those loyalists are Muslims too. Wanting to maintain status quo is all the more reason to expose the US. What about China, they have no beef in the fight but love to see the US humbled, why are they saying anything?

The status quo is Bashar al-Assad.

China is getting rich as the fastest growing economy, and China is arming itself so that the USA will never do to it as being done in Syria and Afghanistan and Iraq.

And I imagine that China and other Countries are saying a lot able the American war mongering, just as the best links that I can find come from the BBC because the British are much better informed then are the American people.

Bust Nak wrote:

They don't have a shared agenda. That's the point.

Russia does have the same agenda as the USA.

They both seek money and power and territory and access to oil and military conquest, and of course to murder as many Muslims as they can.

Bust Nak wrote:

Quote:
If you mean the Kurdish attack on Iran - then yes they are the American puppets in that area.

No, I mean the two attacks at the Iranian parliament and the tomb of Ayatollah Khomeini in Tehran June this year.

Yes that was the same Kurdish attack.

The Kurds are backed by the American military.

See the BBC link I gave in my previous comment.

Bust Nak wrote:

JP Cusick wrote:
The Syrian people rose up against their own evil Dictator - and the USA called the Syrian people as ISIL and ISIS and murdered them by the hundreds of thousands, and displaced them by the multiple millions.

And your evidence for this is what, exactly?

Wiki:
" The unrest in Syria, part of a wider wave of 2011 Arab Spring protests, grew out of discontent with the Assad government and escalated to an armed conflict after protests calling for his removal were violently suppressed. "

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Visit poster's website 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 93: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:21 am
Reply
Re: Is there an answer to Islamic terrorism?

Like this post
Bust Nak wrote:

paarsurrey1 wrote:

One may note here that the terrorists are clearly not following the teachings mentioned in these verses and whatever they are doing has no sanction from Quran/Islam/Muhammad, please.

Be more specific please. What part(s) exactly out of those verses, do you think terrorists are not following?


They are not following any teachings mentioned in the context verses, for instance:

[5:29] ‘If thou stretch out thy hand against me to kill me, I am not going to stretch out my hand against thee to kill thee. I do fear Allah, the Lord of the universe.

OOOOOOO
Regards

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 94: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:54 am
Reply
Re: Is there an answer to Islamic terrorism?

Like this post
paarsurrey1 wrote:

They are not following any teachings mentioned in the context verses, for instance:

[5:29] ‘If thou stretch out thy hand against me to kill me, I am not going to stretch out my hand against thee to kill thee. I do fear Allah, the Lord of the universe.

This is a verse about not resorting to violence in self defence. How are the terrorists not following this teaching? Are you suggesting that terrorists are killing people in self defence?

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 95: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:08 am
Reply
Re: Is there an answer to Islamic terrorism?

Like this post
JP Cusick wrote:

In Syria the rebels or the opposition does not even have electricity unless the USA allows it by not bombing the infrastructure.

If the US had as much control as you say, why do the rebels / opposition even exist? Why are they not all dead? ISIS have control of whole regions at one time. They are losing but still hold a large chunk of Syria and Iraq.

Quote:
There is not even any real ISIS because they do not have any headquarters and no real leadership, they have no army, and the USA is simply bombing civilians while calling them as terrorist when they are not terrorizing anyone.

Where are you getting that from?

Quote:
And yet Americans think they are publishing a magazine and chatting over the internet, because after 15 years the massive American military can not seem to murder all of them.

Puts a hole in your conspiracy theory doesn't it?

Quote:
The status quo is Bashar al-Assad.

Right, so why aren't the Russian exposing the US?

Quote:
China is getting rich as the fastest growing economy, and China is arming itself so that the USA will never do to it as being done in Syria and Afghanistan and Iraq.

And I imagine that China and other Countries are saying a lot able the American war mongering, just as the best links that I can find come from the BBC because the British are much better informed then are the American people.

Then why aren't the Brits and Chinese exposing the US? You keep saying more and more stuff but never got round to explaining why others aren't exposing the US.

Quote:
Russia does have the same agenda as the USA.

They both seek money and power and territory and access to oil and military conquest, and of course to murder as many Muslims as they can.

But they are in competition, even if their aim are the same.

Quote:
Yes that was the same Kurdish attack.

The Kurds are backed by the American military.

See the BBC link I gave in my previous comment.

Where the hell are you getting that from? Nothing in that link said the Kurds were responsible for the attack in June.

Quote:
Wiki:
" The unrest in Syria, part of a wider wave of 2011 Arab Spring protests, grew out of discontent with the Assad government and escalated to an armed conflict after protests calling for his removal were violently suppressed. "

Where exactly are you getting "the USA called the Syrian people as ISIL and ISIS and murdered them by the hundreds of thousands" from that passage?

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 96: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:06 am
Reply
Re: Is there an answer to Islamic terrorism?

Like this post
Bust Nak wrote:

If the US had as much control as you say, why do the rebels / opposition even exist? Why are they not all dead? ISIS have control of whole regions at one time. They are losing but still hold a large chunk of Syria and Iraq.

It is because the USA (and allies) are just murdering Syrian civilians, and there are many millions of them (est. 17 million Syrians).

The USA has to be careful not to be found out as the mass murderer committing war crimes and genocide.

Otherwise if the USA could get away with it - then we would just nuke the people and steal the oil and the land, and the little resistance would be gone.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Visit poster's website 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 97: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:49 am
Reply
Re: Is there an answer to Islamic terrorism?

Like this post
Bust Nak wrote:

paarsurrey1 wrote:

They are not following any teachings mentioned in the context verses, for instance:

[5:29] ‘If thou stretch out thy hand against me to kill me, I am not going to stretch out my hand against thee to kill thee. I do fear Allah, the Lord of the universe.

This is a verse about not resorting to violence in self defence. How are the terrorists not following this teaching? Are you suggesting that terrorists are killing people in self defence?


Islam is not under attack. If Islam is under attack then it is not allowed to attack and kill the innocent people. They cannot take the law in their own hands. They are just doing politics in the name of religion.
The Promised Messiah/Imam Mahdi 1835-1908, the lawful Caliph/Successor under Converse with the One-True-God had categorically prohibited to take any such measures . They should have refrained to do anything which is against the teachings of Islam/Quran/Muhammad. Right, please?
Regards

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 98: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:53 am
Reply
Re: Is there an answer to Islamic terrorism?

Like this post
JP Cusick wrote:

Bust Nak wrote:

If the US had as much control as you say, why do the rebels / opposition even exist? Why are they not all dead? ISIS have control of whole regions at one time. They are losing but still hold a large chunk of Syria and Iraq.

It is because the USA (and allies) are just murdering Syrian civilians, and there are many millions of them (est. 17 million Syrians).

The USA has to be careful not to be found out as the mass murderer committing war crimes and genocide.

Otherwise if the USA could get away with it - then we would just nuke the people and steal the oil and the land, and the little resistance would be gone.

So why are Russia and China letting USA get away with it?! What of my other challenges? Why don't you think people in Syria are capable of producing a magazine? Where are you getting the idea the terror attack on Iran were conducted by Kurds from? Where is your evidence for claiming the USA labelled innocents as ISIL / ISIS and murdered them by the hundreds of thousands?

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 99: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:15 am
Reply
Re: Is there an answer to Islamic terrorism?

Like this post
paarsurrey1 wrote:

Islam is not under attack. If Islam is under attack then it is not allowed to attack and kill the innocent people. They cannot take the law in their own hands. They are just doing politics in the name of religion.

That's the point, you said the terrorists are not following this teaching, but this teaching is not applicable since Islam is not under attack.

Quote:
The Promised Messiah/Imam Mahdi 1835-1908, the lawful Caliph/Successor under Converse with the One-True-God had categorically prohibited to take any such measures.

You referring to this person? It says not every Muslim agrees on his status. Some of his contemporary scholars argued against him for his rejection of armed Jihad.

Quote:
They should have refrained to do anything which is against the teachings of Islam/Quran/Muhammad. Right, please?

Sure, the question is, are the terrorists the ones who went against the teachings of Islam/Quran/Muhammad, or the pacifists?

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 100: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:57 am
Reply

Like this post
Kiling is not murder. If we truly went after this problem as we did earlier in history, it would all be solved. We are dealing with guttural third world people. If dealt with as such(IE, kill them as they wish to kill us, this would be over for now), we would be done and at relative peace for 50-100 years as shown by WW2(probably much quicker as none of them have the resources or means to do what Germany and Japan did.) We seem have to lost our heart, convincing ourselves they can be reasoned with. Can we be reasoned with and deny our beliefs? No, neither can they. Should we try? Yes, enough to give doubt, but no more.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Display posts from previous:   

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

 




On The Web | Ecodia | Hymn Lyrics Apps
Facebook | Twitter

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.   Produced by Ecodia.

Igloo   |  Lo-Fi Version