New Facebook Group

Messages from the admins

Moderator: Moderators

otseng
Savant

New Facebook Group

Post #1

Post by otseng »

I've created a new Facebook group for the forum. Facebook for Android only supports the new groups, so this will be easier for me to follow. If you experience any problems with the forum and want to notify me via FB, this will be the best way. I will no longer be using the old FB group.
Last edited by otseng on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

moneer

Re: New Facebook Group

Post #2

Post by moneer »

otseng wrote:I've created a new Facebook group for the forum. Facebook for Android only supports the new groups, so this will be easier for me to follow. If you experience any problems with the forum and want to notify me via FB, this will be the best way. I will no longer be using the old FB group.

For Android only?, How about Iphone.. is that accessible by using Iphone?

otseng
Savant

Re: New Facebook Group

Post #3

Post by otseng »

moneer wrote:
otseng wrote:I've created a new Facebook group for the forum. Facebook for Android only supports the new groups, so this will be easier for me to follow. If you experience any problems with the forum and want to notify me via FB, this will be the best way. I will no longer be using the old FB group.
For Android only?, How about Iphone.. is that accessible by using Iphone?
I'm not implying that iPhone users can't access the group. It's that I have an Android phone, and that the Facebook app on my phone can only access the new groups. I'm sure iPhone Facebook apps can also access the new groups too, though I don't have an iPhone to confirm this.

Filthy Tugboat
Guru

Post #4

Post by Filthy Tugboat »

If it doesn't work on the Iphone app there really is only one reasonable thing to do.

Buy an android phone. :lol:
Religion feels to me a little like a Nigerian Prince scam. The "offer" is illegitimate, the "request" is unreasonable and the source is dubious, in fact, Nigeria doesn't even have a royal family.

Murad
Guru

Post #5

Post by Murad »

Filthy Tugboat wrote:If it doesn't work on the Iphone app there really is only one reasonable thing to do.

We both know iPhones kill any android phone :D
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" without being put to the test?
We have tested those before them, for GOD must distinguish those who are truthful, and He must expose the liars.

(Quran 29:2-3)

----
Why Jesus is NOT God
---

Vince
Student

Post #6

Post by Vince »

I like the iphone with the bigger gbs!

Filthy Tugboat
Guru

Post #7

Post by Filthy Tugboat »

Murad wrote:
Filthy Tugboat wrote:If it doesn't work on the Iphone app there really is only one reasonable thing to do.

As if, stick with the Samsung Galaxy and you'll be fine.
Religion feels to me a little like a Nigerian Prince scam. The "offer" is illegitimate, the "request" is unreasonable and the source is dubious, in fact, Nigeria doesn't even have a royal family.

fewwillfindit
Guru

Post #8

Post by fewwillfindit »

Filthy Tugboat wrote:
Murad wrote:

As if, stick with the Samsung Galaxy and you'll be fine.
I think you meant to say Motorola Droid 2 ;)
Acts 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord, and as many as were appointed to eternal life believed.

Kuan
Site Supporter

Post #9

Post by Kuan »

I dont know about you guys but anything is better than the first gen android mytouch...
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
- Voltaire

Kung may ayaw, may dahilan. Kung may gusto, may paraan.

Lux
Site Supporter

Post #10

Post by Lux »

Stop it, I just (as in, still in the airport) moved to the USA and I might buy a fancy phone if you don't quit talking about them :( Curse you, consumerism!
[center]Image

© Divine Insight (Thanks!)[/center]

"There is more room for a god in science than there is for no god in religious faith." -Phil Plate.