Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

WebersHome
Guru

Non Binary Identification

Post #1

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]-
The non binary political movement consists of people who give no importance to identifying one's self as either he or she and/or male or female, and prefer to speak of themselves with neuter pronouns, for example: it, its, that, they, and them.

I've no reservations whatsoever that humanity's creator regards non gender people as freaks of nature; in other words: non gender people are not of His making because His making was two genders: male and female.

â—� Gen 1:27 . . God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created He them.

â—� Matt 19:4 . . Have ye not read, that He which made them at the beginning made them male and female?

If people can't agree with humanity's creator on something as elementary as their gender designations as per Gen 1:27 and Matt 19:4, then I have to assume that they disagree with Him on many other issues far more important than that.

There's a term for people unable to accept themselves as the person they really are. I think it might be called Dissociative Disorder. There was a time when society confined people with those kinds of conditions to psychiatric facilities for observation and therapy, but nowadays political correctness requires that they be "included". But God-honoring Christian churches dare not accept into their official membership roles someone known to be non binary.

â—� Heb 12:15 . . See to it that no one misses the grace of God, and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.

A bitter root is one belonging to a species unfit for human consumption. When you find noxious vegetation sprouting in your garden, you've got to get out there with a hoe and chop it out of the ground before it spreads out of control.

/
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Re: Non Binary Identification

Post #2

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]- [/font]
[font=Georgia]FYI[/font][font=Verdana]: Hebrews 12:15 doesn't apply to the world at large. It only applies to the official membership roles of a Christian congregation, i.e. non binary folk can come to church on Sunday and listen to the choir and the pastor's sermon as visitors if they like; no harm in that.

Q: Why should a government even care what gender a person uses? Is it any of the state's business to control and regulate someone's gender designation?

A: The government doesn't control people's gender; nature does; in point of fact, nature chooses people's gender for them without bothering to get their consent first. It's one of those acts of God-- like hurricanes, thunder storms, volcanoes, earthquakes, and tsunamis --that nobody can do anything about.

These non gender people are fighting not only against nature but also against common sense; which everyone except themselves knows is a losing battle. When people fight against nature and common sense, they only end up coming across as crack pots; which in truth, is exactly what they are.
[/font]

[font=Georgia]NOTE[/font][font=Verdana]: Prince Rogers Nelson (a.k.a. Prince the entertainer) at one time decided he didn't want to be known by a name spelled with letters and so created an unpronounceable symbol for himself; but of course he continued to be known as Prince.

Point being: though non binary people wish not to be described as boys and girls and/or men and women and/or males and females, they are still seen that way by everybody else. The quest to disown their gender is not only a fight against nature and common sense, but also a fight against God and country. They might succeed in gaining a measure of legal protection; but never in a million years will they gain people's honest respect; which is a very good reason to disqualify non binary folk applying for the office of elder in a Christian church.

â—� 1Tim 3:7 . . He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the Devil's trap.

A non binary Christian church elder would be seen by the world as a bona fide hypocrite; which can be roughly defined as somebody who should be standing for the Bible but at heart does not care to live by it. With a church officer like that; you couldn't help but wonder where else they've compromised the faith.

/
[/font]

Neatras
Guru

Post #3

Post by Neatras »

WebersHome wrote: The quest to disown their gender is not only a fight against nature and common sense, but also a fight against God and country.
I love how politicized this statement is. It sounds like the kind of nonsense a pastor will say, and then a poor elderly woman clutching pearls will dramatically gasp. God and country? Are these "freaks" (your descriptors of non-binary people are truly spiteful, you should feel ashamed of yourself) really so vile? The evil in their heart must be immense!

They're so alien to any normal thinking and feeling christian that we clearly have to treat them like garbage. /sarcasm

Do you go through life imagining how non-Christians secretly drool at the thought of killing Christians? Do you ever give pause to think about how other human beings might think or feel? Do you have any empathy at all?

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #4

Post by Divine Insight »

Gender identity is not the same as sex identity. Gender identity is a human construction that was born in male-chauvinistic societies. It stems from absolute ignorance.

Girls are associated with pink, and baby dolls, and eventually becoming homemakers who have babies and raise the children whilst their male-chauvinistic counterpart goes off to hunt, or work.

That's "Gender". And in this modern day people are getting tired of this extreme ignorance. Girls (and women) today want to be able to do more than just stay at home raising the children and making dinner for their husbands. In fact, today's economic climate basically demands that they must do more than this.

Girls and women also want to take part in activities, sports, and occupations that have typically been socially considered to be "male only".

Conversely, there are men who would prefer to do things that have traditionally been socially considered to be "female roles".

So Gender has nothing to do with sex. Gender has to do with social roles and activities.

Because of this people who think that some God would support this kind of social prejudice are extremely ignorant. They don't even understand what's going on. All they are doing is using an ancient male-chauvinistic religion to continue to support the ignorance of male-chauvinism.

And recognize also that male-chauvinism isn't only oppressive and derogatory toward women, but it's actually also oppressive and derogatory toward men. A man who wants to do things that have socially been allocated as being "girlie" or "for women only" is made fun of and disgraced. The other men will call him a "sissy" and make fun of him simply because he has chosen to do some particular activity that society has deemed to be specific for women.

In fact, even showing emotion is among these ignorant prejudices. For example, "A man ain't suppose to cry" :roll:

Religion keeps us in the dark ages to be certain.

There is no God who hates on people just because they don't want to obey the prejudices of an ignorant society.

And these ignorant people who point to their Gods as support for their gender prejudices are the epitome of ignorance.

All they end up doing is making their favorite mythological God appear to be as ignorant at they are.
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #5

Post by WebersHome »

-
Divine Insight wrote:[font=Georgia]Gender identity is not the same as sex identity . . Gender has nothing to do with sex[/font]
[font=Verdana]No amount of sophistry, clever semantics, and/or twisted political correctness is ever going to succeed in altering the immutable, world wide fact that one's gender = one's sex.

I pity people afflicted with Dissociative Disorder just as I pity people with autism, schizophrenia, mental retardation, insanity, and post traumatic stress syndrome; but there is no just no way on God's green earth that I will ever be sympathetic with the non binary "cause" any more than I am sympathetic with communism, tyranny, despotism, anarchy, and/or religious beliefs and practices wherein children die on account of their parents relying upon prayer and anointing oil to remedy their children's treatable ailments in lieu of competent medical attention.
[/font]

Divine Insight wrote:[font=Georgia]Gender identity is a human construction[/font]
[font=Verdana]Gender identity is the creator's construction.

â—� Gen 1:27 . . God created Man in his own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.

â—� Matt 19:4 . . Have ye not read, that He which made them at the beginning made them male and female?
[/font]

Divine Insight wrote:[font=Georgia]in this modern day people are getting tired of this extreme ignorance.[/font]
[font=Verdana]Just imagine how fed up in this day and age that God is getting with certain people's extreme ignorance of His creation's design.

/
[/font]
Last edited by WebersHome on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WebersHome
Guru

Post #6

Post by WebersHome »

-
Divine Insight wrote:[font=Georgia] And these ignorant people who point to their Gods as support for their gender prejudices are the epitome of ignorance. All they end up doing is making their favorite mythological God appear to be as ignorant at they are.[/font]
[font=Verdana]â—� Rev 14:6-7 . . And I saw another angel flying through the sky, carrying the everlasting gospel to preach to the people who dwell on the earth-- to every nation, tribe, language, and people. Fear God! he shouted. Give glory to Him! For the time has come when He will sit as judge. Worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea, and all the springs of water!

The everlasting gospel is very elementary. Pretty much all it says is:

1• There is a supreme being.

2• He deserves respect.

3• There's a frightful reckoning looming on the horizon, and

4• The cosmos-- all of its forms of life, matter, and energy --is the product of intelligent design.

/
[/font]

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #7

Post by Divine Insight »

WebersHome wrote: -
Divine Insight wrote:[font=Georgia] And these ignorant people who point to their Gods as support for their gender prejudices are the epitome of ignorance. All they end up doing is making their favorite mythological God appear to be as ignorant at they are.[/font]
[font=Verdana]â—� Rev 14:6-7 . . And I saw another angel flying through the sky, carrying the everlasting gospel to preach to the people who dwell on the earth-- to every nation, tribe, language, and people. Fear God! he shouted. Give glory to Him! For the time has come when He will sit as judge. Worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea, and all the springs of water!

The everlasting gospel is very elementary. Pretty much all it says is:

2• He deserves respect.

4• The cosmos-- all of its forms of life, matter, and energy --is the product of intelligent design.

/
[/font]
So you're telling me that because there exists an ancient collections of myths that make these claims we should embrace those myths with open arms and become bigots based on the male-chauvinistic attitudes expressed by the people who wrote those myths?

It wouldn't be very "supreme" if it has the mentality and attitude of the Biblical God. Keep in mind that being all-powerful doesn't make an entity good. A demon could be all-powerful.

There is no practical rational reason to believe that there exists an immoral supreme being that expects us to behave like ignorant male-chauvinist.

So I rightfully question the existence of this mythological supreme being just as I'm sure you question the existence of other mythological supreme beings such as Thor, Odin, Zeus, and even Allah (one spin-off of the Jewish Yahweh)

2• He deserves respect.

Why? The God described in the Bible most certainly doesn't deserve my respect since he's clearly an immoral entity that hasn't even exhibited any sane intelligence much less any decent moral values.

Does Thor, Odin, Zeus, or Allah deserve respect? If not, why not?

So it's a doomsday mythology no less? A very negative myth.

Do you think you'll be saved from this frightful reckoning if you support the harassment and belittlement of anyone who is sick and tired of social prejudices?

It seems to me that this would be nothing more than a fear-based reaction to these ancient male-chauvinistic myths.

Surely if a decent God existed you wouldn't need to fear a decent God?

This has not been shown to be true. Also, what if it is true? Would this then automatically point to the Abrahamic religions? If so, then how could you know that Islam isn't the correct religion and Allah is the designer God? :-k

Moreover, a universe that is the product of intelligence would support any religion that claims there is a creator God. Therefore a decent religion like Buddhism might be true. Why favor the clearly immoral barbaric religion of the ancient Hebrews when far better religions are available?

In fact, there could exist a God that is not described by any man-made religion. The argument that there must be an intelligent creator does not support the unintelligent barbaric religion of the ancient Hebrews anyway.

So trying to argue for "Intelligent Design" doesn't loan support to the Abrahamic religions at all.

Also, we know that evolution occurs with no need for any intelligent designer. A lot of things in nature are not intelligently designed to be sure. So if there is an intelligence behind the universe it would be far more like the God of Buddhism than the God of the Greeks or Hebrews.

So nothing on your list supports Christianity anyway.
[center]Image
[/center]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #8

Post by WebersHome »

-
Divine Insight wrote:[font=Georgia]nothing on your list supports Christianity[/font]
[font=Verdana]The angel's message won't be heralded to the world as support for Christianity. It's a heads-up, i.e. information that alerts, prepares and/or raises awareness.

I don't know how old you are, nor the condition of your health; but I would strongly recommend that you utilize the time you have remaining to begin preparing yourself for the worst when you pass on because oftentimes sudden death catches people by complete surprise by things like auto accident, road rage, gas explosion, terrorist attack, electrocution, earthquake, avalanche, tsunamis, killer storm, and/or a fusillade of bullets from the guns of mad men like the one that shot up all those people in Las Vegas recently.

Start watching the news for reports of unexpected death; it's more common than you might think. For example the actor Bill Paxton, star of the HBO drama Big Love. February 25, 2017 he was put under for heart surgery and never came out of it.

You're very fortunate so-called Divine Insight. You've been given a glimpse of the future. How you respond to that glimpse will reveal the extent of your intelligence.

A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences. (Prov 27:12)

/
[/font]

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #9

Post by Divine Insight »

[Replying to post 8 by WebersHome]

I am totally prepared to die WebersHome.

It matters not to me whether a God exists or not. That is totally irrelevant.

If a God exists one of the following things must necessarily be true:

1. God exists, but he is a totally untrustworthy hateful demon.
2. God exists, and he truly is an intelligent benevolent loving God.

If #1 is true, we're all doomed.

If #2 is true, then all I can say is that I most certainly have nothing to fear in death. Do you? :-k
[center]Image
[/center]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #10

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]-
Heaven is sometimes depicted as a mountain with many roads around the base heading towards the top. Well; traditional Christianity accepts only one of those roads reaches the top; viz: the rest are dead-ends, loops, terraces, circles, and cul-de-sacs, i.e. no outlets and nowhere to go except back down the mountain.

Now picture hell as a huge pit, deep and wide, with many roads around the rim heading towards the bottom. Well; Christianity accepts that every one of those roads eventually merge into one big super expressway to the bottom.

â—� Matt 7:13-14 . . Wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

How many people does the quantity "many" represent? Well, according to my sources there are approximately:

50 thousand Scientologists
15 million Mormons
8.2 million Jehovah's Witnesses
7.8 million Baha'i
515.9 million Buddhists
451.3 million Chinese Folk Religionists
8.4 million Confucianists
258.5 million Ethnic Religionists
974.6 million Hindus
5.6 million Jains
1.7 billion Muslims
14.1 million Jews
64.2 million New Religionists
2.8 million Shintoists
24.9 million Sikhs
14.2 million Spiritists
8.7 million Taoists
1.1 billion Atheists/Agnostics

The grand total of just those categories is 5,174,700,000

If those figures are in the ball park, and if traditional Christianity is the truth; then at the least 70% of the earth's current population of 7.43 billion people is on a road to hell; and no doubt some of those are people we know: our friends, our relatives, and our associates.

â—� Matt 22:14 . . For many are called, but few are chosen.
[/font]

[font=Georgia]NOTE[/font][font=Verdana]: Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons are Christians, yes, but not in the traditional sense.

Joseph Smith's movement is a cult; in other words: there's some Christianity in Mormonism, but Christianity comprises only a portion of Mormonism. The rest of it is extreme, to say the least.

Neither do Jehovah's Witnesses qualify as Christians in the traditional sense. Charles Taze Russell's movement is a cult. There's some Christianity in the Watchtower Society's doctrines, but Christianity comprises only a portion of Russell's doctrines; and his slant on it is very peculiar.

/
[/font]
Last edited by WebersHome on Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.