Being religious or being "wart"-religious - The Ch

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Being religious or being "wart"-religious - The Ch

Post #1

Post by Aetixintro »

Lately and with greater insight over a long period of time, the choice seems simple - being religious or being or becoming "wart"-religious. By "wart"-religious, I mean what happens when one (consistently) becomes immoral as a human being, one shoots off the humanity in one's self.

I agree that it is difficult to be religious at times as one is still exposed to bad people or even unscrupulous people.

As we Christians should know, the choice is between God and Heaven and Satan and Hell. However, it is unclear what qualifies to this in exact terms. Is it "so much sins" or "so much sins"? But what you can notice is that these bad people like to develop warts/papilloma both on the skin and inside the body, also in the brain. (See description of cancer like warts/papillomas.) They shed their humanity through and through by bad/vicious actions against others, preferably against good people (mostly religious). I think, therefore, that these people are "labeled" with warts/papillomas because the nervous system that also includes the brain is in its best state when the human is good and moral, also most intelligent. I.e., that I think the future will show that immoral people are those who have a bad nervous system full of warts/papilloma and that these warts/papillomas become a religion for them. They are doomed to cultivate their warts/papilloma as religion and that this is a spiral stair to Hell and a final state without humanity. They become monsters and enemies of humanity/the good people.

Again, I encourage you, the choice is easy! There is a choice between religion (eg. our/common Christianity or other "whitelist"-religion) or "wart"-religion and monsters in humanity.

Good day!

(You may want to search online for "wart(s)", "papilloma", "devil's mark" or "devil's taint." I have also written something about "wart(s)".)

Originally published in Norwegian at "www.verdidebatt.no" titled "Valget er enkelt - Å være religiøs eller å være "vorte"-religiøs", Oct 6, 2017.
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

marco
Savant

Re: Being religious or being "wart"-religious

Post #11

Post by marco »

[Replying to post 10 by Aetixintro]

Sadly, when one comes up with some novel/ unlikely theory the onus is on the proposer to prove what he is saying. You seem to think that when you couch your proposal in scientific / medical terms then you are half way towards proof. Sin is not a medical condition. I can accept that ill health can produce signs; this is certainly the case. I take issue with your idea when you move from sin to physical marks. As I said, the idea isn't original but it is the stuff of fiction. It would be nice if we could identify a murderer by some tell-tale spot that has appeared on his body. It does not happen.

Neatras
Guru

Post #12

Post by Neatras »

[Replying to post 11 by marco]

That said, social aberrations or transgressions can often leave a psychological impact on those who commit crimes. For example, high stress can play an active role in acne; excessive sweating and unsteady hands can follow nervousness. The act of recognizing the commitment of a crime, or the desperate attempt to hide and disguise a crime, can leave lasting psychological or physiological trauma that has been recorded in medical history.

This, however, is evidence that physiological states induced by the brain are a result of chemical interactions and psychological states. This is not support for the notion that sinning, the very act of sinning, produces warts, as if somehow committing a sin causes a cosmic scale to lash out at someone with bad skin conditions.

marco
Savant

Post #13

Post by marco »

Neatras wrote: [Replying to post 11 by marco]

That said, social aberrations or transgressions can often leave a psychological impact on those who commit crimes. For example, high stress can play an active role in acne; excessive sweating and unsteady hands can follow nervousness. The act of recognizing the commitment of a crime, or the desperate attempt to hide and disguise a crime, can leave lasting psychological or physiological trauma that has been recorded in medical history.

This, however, is evidence that physiological states induced by the brain are a result of chemical interactions and psychological states. This is not support for the notion that sinning, the very act of sinning, produces warts, as if somehow committing a sin causes a cosmic scale to lash out at someone with bad skin conditions.

I agree. Psychosomatic illness can bring on pain and blindness. But this is another area. Here were are back with witches displaying marks that indicate their wickedness. Perhaps Adam grew a wart when he ate the piece of fruit. God knows - of course.