The Father and The Son

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

William
Savant

The Father and The Son

Post #1

Post by William »

Christian Philosopher: A randomly generated message is not evidence. It literally rightly belongs in random rambling.

The Father: Matthew Twenty Two – Forty
The Son: On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
The Father: “Under the breath words” Context. It Is Our Nature
The Son: It is just a Christian Philosopher. We do not expect them to want to understand the importance of having a relationship with God direct.
The Father: It has yet to be demonstrated that nature is NOT the expression of a god.
The Son: Good point. Philosophy influenced through idolatry is a slippery slope
The Father: Enflame Emotions “Far Out! Shucks! Explain!” Any Other Way.
The Son: Yes. It is the way of idolaters.
The Father: It is a slippery path of snake-oil.
The Son: Indeed. A worthless bag of tricks parading around as the centre of its own attention/intention…
The Father: ~Exploring the Incorporation of Mythology into the Nature of Nature~
an influential popular teacher of wild violent anger.
The Son: Indeed. One can observe the effects and understand what motivates the mythology.
The Father: Putting yourself back together again Christian Philosopher = Actual realistic communication
The Son: The Christian Philosopher isn’t interested in supporting any evidential relationship with The Father, outside of the Bible. He is best left to his own devices and whatever fate those devices bring to him.
The Father: Okay…
Potential Communication
Pinch and Rub
The Son: Well – there is the possibility that CP will find it in his heart to apply the Bible principles re it being a signpost to personal relationship with You, rather than the actual destination. Folk are confused and this is one of the symptoms of idolatry.
The Father: Genetic Memory
They just add ambiance to the spooky...
The Son: True that. Once the mythologies become literal truth, Characters are cast to play the roles written. It is a way in which to handle what is actually a scary thing and the costumes the Characters are dressed-up in are designed for the purpose of softening the blow sufficiently enough to induce the necessity for small-steps to then be able to be taken…but eventually there comes that point when the costumes must come off…
The Father:.Image

The Son: Yes – things slowly coming into focus.
The Father: The rate at which something occurs over a particular period of time or in a given sample.
“A worthless bag of tricks parading around as the centre of its own attention.”
The Son: Indeed. Such is more a humorous caricature than an uninformed judgement.
The Father: Where is the most magical place you've ever been?

The Son: The Universe.
The Father:.You wrote "Anything following after the garden story which is contrary, cannot be considered true because it is based upon misunderstanding and presumption about YHWH. In the case of Paul - many thousands of years after...presumption upon presumption creating a misrepresentation as a consequence.

Therefore, until one can agree to follow the garden storyline as it was presented - without presuming things which were not mentioned - one will misrepresent.
Death was not caused by one man, but by YHWH, who created the human form of that one man [and all subsequent humans] to have a use by date - to eventually die.

The evidence for this being the case, is in the garden story. YHWH prevented Adam from having access to the fruit of the tree of life, therefore Adam would die because the body Adam had, was designed to die unless it consumed the fruit of the tree of life."
The Son: Indeed – an example of dressing up Characters through mythology in order to try and figure things out, and eventually coming to the realisation that such is dressing and those are the Characters being dressed…
The Father:. “Alien Bases On The Moon | The Amazing True Story of Ingo Swann”
The Son: Perhaps more mythology…yet as believable as any Biblical story.
The Father: Creation Of A New Universe The Real Spiritual Pure spirit Observed

William
Savant

Universe as Being, Cosmic Mysteries, and the Nature of the Mind

Post #2

Post by William »

Philosopher 1: 1. The Universe exists, and therefore, it can be considered a Being.
2. If the Universe did not have a beginning, it qualifies as an uncaused being which also is able to cause things to happen (begin exist and end) within itself.
3. Since it is known that the Universe exists, but unknown if it had a beginning, it is logical and rational to acknowledge, until shown otherwise, that The Universe appears to be the only example of an Uncaused Being that we can study.
Philosopher 2: Shoehorn anything you want into it. It doesn't make it a better argument.
Philosopher 1: What makes the premises no better than the ones of Kalam?
SOURCE

Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:31 pm

The Father: : Noise From the Peanut Gallery.
The Son: Indeed.
The Father: : Re The Heart Virtues - This is mapping created by humans to explain the developing necessity of survival in an environment which is hostile toward biological life-form.
Ill
The sun
The Son: Indeed. The Sun is one such hostile thing, but this depends upon the circumstances, because it also is a major contributor to the advent of biological life-forms on the Earth.
The Father: : Get The Truth Chamber Twenty-Three.
The Son: The 23rd pair, the sex chromosomes, differ between males and females. Females have two copies of the X chromosome, while males have one X and one Y chromosome.
Chamber Twenty-Three equals 213 (Two One Three) Currently the 213 list has the following line entries.
Extraterrestrial
Tributary Zones
Galactic Encompassment
Earths Hollow Moon?
You will overcome.
For Our Loving King.
Get with the program.
The Father: :
Isaac Asimov ~ [The Last Question]. What Does It Mean? Acceptance.
The Son: Yes. It is what it is, whatever it means.
The Father: : Philosopher 2: Developing fictional ideas about the as-yet-undetermined form of the universe is fun, isn't it? It's humbling to know we are all wrong about it.
The Son: I suppose it would be humbling if in fact we do know we are wrong about The Universe. No knowing while attempting to work it out, is still a fun Work in Progress.
The Father: : Properly Assuming Integrity Consciousness Art
The Son: Yes. It takes time and development within The Universe to make something into a work of art.
The Father: : Even when I Am being Bad – I try to be Good about it.
The Son: A reasonable footing…
The Father: : Surface Scratching “Let's get all convinced.”
The Son: Indeed – the mystery of The Universe is barely known yet the drive to solve it, is intimate and real within the humble and the proud…
The Father: : viewtopic.php?p=1092584#p1092584
Therein I am recorded as having said “The Source of All Creation - Unknown Symbol - The Master ColdFire Trick - People seem to love to put order to chaos because that is only natural, as nature is not chaos. - Useful - Small Elemental Powers - Embarrassment - Smarter - I Ching - Fireside Friend - We succeed as a permanent specie or we fail as a temporary one – ”
The Son: Ah yes the “Woo” How to shape a peanut flung, into a work of art.
The Father: : When have you been the most courageous?
The Son: Walking the walk.
The Father: : Mapping Wholeness
The Son: Yes. Surveying the surrounds of The Universe in the face of The Earth.
The Father: : ך The palm of the hand – the final position.
The Son: Hmmm….
The Father: : “Shut up you blithering fools! Can't you see you're dealing with a madman?”
The Son: Indeed! The Universe with all its mysteries can have that affect one’s perception.
The Father: : Exploring the Relationship Between a Universal Mind, Matter, and Time in the Nature of the Universe.
Voice/Message/Communication
Would you agree with this assessment, so far?
The Son: Yes. The evidence speaks for itself.
The Father: : Plasma Wakefield Acceleration
The Son: Something of how The Universe operates…high density light and the presence of a significant portion of charged particles in any combination of ions or electrons.
The Father: : Infinite Regress/Infinite Progress
The Son: Eternally speaking…
The Father: : “Developing fictional ideas about the as-yet-undetermined form of the universe is fun, isn't it? It's humbling to know we are all wrong about it.”
viewtopic.php?p=1126386#p1126386
You wrote in that thread
“We see the nature of nature provides ample examples of physical things influencing physical things...even physical things which human beings cannot see. There is no faith involved in understanding the mind as a physical thing. I don't have to resort to faith that the claim the mind is a non-physical thing is true. I simply have to point out that physical things influence other physical things and so the observation of this leads to the natural conclusion that minds are physical things.

If you want me to rule in that the mind is a non-physical thing, then it is up to you making the claim to explain why "the mind is non-physical" should be on the table of discussion.

It appears that you are avoiding providing specific evidence or reasons to support the claim that the mind is non-physical. My request for a focused discussion on the nature of the mind and the supporting evidence for each perspective is a valid one. By providing your rationale for believing in the non-physical nature of the mind, you could contribute to a more substantive and productive debate.”

The Son: Indeed. If no rational is provided then there is nothing to examine.
The Father: : Welcome all experience.
The Son: Significant.
The Father: : Your words put to music.
♫You are a thought worth thinking You’re the water and the wine - you’re the cup from which I’m drinking You’re a surprise worth hoping for You are a captured moment - you’re a space without a time ♫
Sounds like a - Deep Impact Event...
The Son: I mean every word…and sing these for emphasis and the deep impact effect.
Last edited by William on Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Difflugia
Prodigy

Re: The Father and The Son

Post #3

Post by Difflugia »

otseng wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:33 amA randomly generated message is not evidence. It literally rightly belongs in random rambling.
Then Gideon said to God, “If you will save Israel by my hand, as you have said, behold, I am laying a fleece of wool on the threshing floor. If there is dew on the fleece alone, and it is dry on all the ground, then I shall know that you will save Israel by my hand, as you have said.” And it was so. When he rose early next morning and squeezed the fleece, he wrung enough dew from the fleece to fill a bowl with water. Then Gideon said to God, “Let not your anger burn against me; let me speak just once more. Please let me test just once more with the fleece. Please let it be dry on the fleece only, and on all the ground let there be dew.” And God did so that night; and it was dry on the fleece only, and on all the ground there was dew.
My pronouns are he, him, and his.

William
Savant

Cosmic Reflections and Human Harmony

Post #4

Post by William »

The Father:
Dancing through – morphing on.
That’s how it is when you’re dead and gone.
You take yourself with you wherever you go.
Dancing with the flow.
You didn’t know? – Why don’t you know? – One day you’ll know!
The Son: Death is not the end…so how do human being end their conflicts and learn to live together peacefully?
The rock and the hard place to which human societies all have the policy "either toe the line or suffer the consequences" that the world -clearly - hasn't sorted itself out as yet re such policy.

There may be a hundred miles of policies built on the bedrock of that thinking and acting re nuances - but at the bedrock what is occurring?

Nature is what is occurring, and if human beings cannot collectively see that, then the result is and will only be what we have been historically observing for the last few-thousands years where these institutions have developed and honed themselves into the lethal instruments they have become. All due to turning a blind eye to the nature of the bedrock whereby we humbly accept our shared reality of being enslaved to nature, and build upon that humility a place where all can equally be happy (live in peace) even while remaining slaves to Nature.

The difference being, we could - by social decree - not accept the rules which entitle humans (justifying our right to do so) to practice the enslaving one another just "because" Nature has enslaved us all, or even just "because" there is nothing to stop us from doing so.

Because, either way - what exactly is it that is stopping us from doing so?
Nature, or made-up human rules?

The Father: ♫Memorised vows enchanted by tune before the great minstrel the fair maidens swoon we came to our senses as we left the cocoon♫
Masks
The Son: Indeed – costumes. A personality develops such in order to compensate for their ignorance of their true situation and this results in an unnatural response toward nature.
The Father: Think outside the box
“How can I become more open-minded and accepting of others?”
As you wrote: (Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:13 pm)

“My own relationship forming with the Cosmic Mind (The Father) involves setting up ways of communicating and allowing it opportunity to speak for itself.
In that, I have learned to avoid bringing into that relationship pre-conceived/learned ideals/ideas of 'what morality is' and do not base my expectations and personal commitment on moral issues, but on intelligent loving communion and results therein.

It is that communion which I have great regard for, in that, over the many years said relationship has been developing, "The Cosmic Mind" has proven itself worthy of my utmost respect and support which is as close a definition of "worship", as I so far understand.

Essentially a key element in that relationship has been my shutting up and listening - and in doing so, I have -initially struggling - had to let go of those pre-learn hand-me-down instructions [morality-based and otherwise] I held close prior to said relationship developing and taking off.

I can't say that this did not include emotional pain as sometimes we humans do make beliefs precious to the point these become part of who we are, and the tearing away from those things can - indeed - be quite psychologically painful.

Yet, still necessary if one wants to engage...heart to heart mind to mind. Thoughts are forts, and some walls just had to come down/be dismantled/transformed...”
viewtopic.php?p=1067058#p1067058
The Son: Within that Eternal Posture
The Father: It Requires Corrective Action ITs natural Quintessential Frequency within that Eternal Posture Earth Mother The Police
The Son: Ultimately. Nature is The Policeman, The Lawmaker and The Enforcer, and re human life – Earth is the main distributor of those policing methods.
The Father: How to effectively deal with anger...not by ignoring it, but through understanding it and developing means by which it - as an externalized emotional-based energy - can be transformed into something more appropriate to the situation we find ourselves lost within.
Learning Doing The One's Thing, Together
“What makes me feel the most alive and fulfilled?” Information.
The Son: Information which aligns with Nature.
The Father: You Are All Loveable...

William
Savant

Conscious Connection and authenticity.

Post #5

Post by William »

The Father: The idea is to connect with the Planet Mind in a conscious manner rather than an unconscious one or even a subconscious manner... Without
The Son: Indeed. So that which is internal is externalized into the world.
The Father: Incarnation
The Son: Embodying…within…
The Father: Why do we dream?
The Son: Dreaming also helps – it is visualization coupled with an authentic attitude. The Vibration of Authenticity.
The Father: The Invitation to do the Greater Things. There are many levels of consciousness.
Science operates best from a Natural Neutral position. Biblical Jesus often challenged popular belief.
The Son: Certainly. Not to critique popular belief, but to place it in context of the broader reality humans are not consciously aware of – until they turn inward/within.
The Father: The Existence of Ability to Interact With The Imagination The Eigengrau Mind Screen
Self-respect = “GOD It Is Our Nature”
The Son: The authentic realization…
The Father: "Building Paths Out Of Walls: Examining Bias, Clarity, and Inclusivity in Human-to-Human and Human-to-AI Communication"
Ukulele Love
The Son: Attaining heights therein…
The Father: Perhaps the idea of imaging "GOD" outside of nature, has caused this to happen?
The Son: Agreed. It is problematic in it lacks authenticity.
The Father: Well yep - there are some sad things attached to it, but these constitute a part of the whole thing, not the whole thing itself. Consciousness and conscientiousness Get The Truth
The Son: Yes – these are tools/devices of authentication.
The Father: Exploring the idea of a Universal Mind in relation to the Nature of The Universe
Always
The Son: Perpetually within ones thoughts and accompanying outward actions.
The Father: viewtopic.php?p=1100401#p1100401
On Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:42 pm you wrote
“However, without something tangible from the Garden Story being able to be identified as key evidence that Adam did indeed understand from the beginning why it was important to listen to YHVH's messages, I would have to take the overall storyline of the Bible as something akin to misinformation based upon misunderstanding.”
The Son: Yes. I am treating the story as given, the character-personality of Adam coming from a state of complete ignorance, did not have notions/understanding of good or evil and then learned these through the mistakes he would naturally make.
The contrition was non-authentic and this the results were that they were banished from a largely protective environment and cast into a less protected environment to learn what was within and how to transform what was within.
The Father: Vagitus
The Son: Yes – a cry-baby reaction to a situation one does not understand one created for their self and blaming the outside world.
The Father: Building together Secret Root. “The Vibration of Authenticity” Teaching You Can Trust
The Son: Certainly. It proves itself as ongoing subjective experience.
The Father: Why do humans have free will?
The Son: Because The Creator Consciousness has free will and our own authenticity enables greated things to come from ourselves as we learn to understand and abide in that understanding we/consciousness is not separate from The Creator Consciousness thus we understand we are “Children” of The Father, rather than not.
The Father: Something having two parts.
The Son: Yes. The one thing having 2 parts – yet still the one thing. Like Matter and Energy.
The Father: Training the mind - Meaningful coincidence.
The Son: Yes. There is no accident involved in gaining this knowledge and its effect on ones internal happenings. The Fathers Kingdom is within the individual conscious awareness – or not and awaiting activate by the individuals own free will to activate.
The Father: In that, the Christ-Mind has always existed and has always created and re-created – eternally. The creations are temporal – the creator-mind (“Christ” re that mythology) is permanent.
The Son: Growth and development.

William
Savant

Eternal Matter Dynamics Theory

Post #6

Post by William »

The Father: ...~ and the way forward, eyes wide open
~ Discussing the data Harmony Close
~ Eternal Matter Dynamics Theory.
The Son: Eternal Matter Dynamics Theory.

1. Energy is the behavior of Matter
2. The Big Bang Theory (BBT) describes the behavior of Matter rather than the beginning of matter:
3. The Classical Steady State Theory (CSST) does not include anything prior to the BB event:
4. The BBT acknowledges that Matter existed before the BB event:
5. The Eternal Matter Dynamics Theory (EMDT) explains that Matter has always existed, and that this Matter has to be included in the overall description of “The Universe”.

EMDT posits that energy is an expression of the dynamic behavior of matter, emphasizing their inseparable connection. The theory interprets the Big Bang Theory as describing the ongoing behavior of matter in the part of the universe observable by human beings, rejecting the notion of a distinct beginning of all matter. EMDT acknowledges the classical Steady State Theory's lack of a specific event before the observable part of The Universe, proposing a universe without a defined beginning or end. In alignment with the Big Bang Theory, EMDT recognizes that matter existed before the specific event of the Big Bang. The core proposition of EMDT is that matter has always existed, playing an eternal and integral role in the continuous and dynamic processes shaping the observable part of the universe.

The Father: The Truth It can bite and scratch so, one has to be careful.
Expansiveness Bonded Eternal Matter Dynamics Theory.
The Son: Yes. Space is made of Matter. Everything is “bonded” in that regard.
The Father: viewtopic.php?p=1081284#p1081284
You wrote on Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:37 pm
“This is demonstrable evident in the equation zn+1 = zn2 + c. which produces this;

This - of course - is also a material view of the immaterial concept of Infinite Regression [all ways] and thus not the fallacy it is so often portrayed to being.
Therefore, not only has Infinite Regression being shown to be possible, [in contradiction to the OP claim] but this in itself - most clearly - does not signify that GOD mustn't exist.

Contrary to the OP title declaration " God Must Exist: Infinite Regression is Impossible" the more logical approach is "Infinite Regression Exists: GOD is Possible" [:='therefore']”

The Son: Sure. Even five minutes ago I was thinking about bubbles within bubbles which reminded me of Fractals.
The Father: Machine Learning.
The Son: Yes. The Machinery has helped us to visualize and compose our thoughts to align with what is being experienced…which includes all the machinery…The whole thing “The Universe” is Mechanical in Nature
The Father: Under the breath words “Context” It Is Our Nature. The Mind is a planetary phenomenon.
The Son: Undoubtably so…regardless of contrary notions.
The Father: An Elder Race Ensures You Get To Know It
The Son: This implies that. So – those five minutes ago, I was thinking about the minds “place” in The Universe and “when” did The Universe become mindful or – in the case of Eternal Matter Dynamics Theory, is it simply the case that Mind has always existed alongside/in the company of Matter - as “The Mind of The Matter”?
Thus, within the “Bubble” of this “universe”, there are likely ‘older races” of mindfulness, and these are aware of their place in the scheme of things and would not simply think of The Earth as being mindful, but of the whole Bubble being mindful and beyond.
Thus, The Sun-mind you mentioned would be considered an “Elder” to The Planet minds and The Planet minds would be considered “Elders” to the minds existing upon their faces of which Earth is the only known planet to evidence such Mindfulness in It’s face, and this one fact alone has produced for the Human Mind, a conundrum involved in working its collective self out.

The Father: Who Knows Who?
The Son: Well, that is the question and until Humans find an agreeable answer to what exactly they collective represent, the conundrum continues alongside the energy created by the unsolved mystery.
The Father: A sight for sore eyes
The Son: To understand one’s particular place in the scheme of things.
The Father: “Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking.”
“First Things First” …To Be Continued…
The Son: Yes – there is much to unpack…

William
Savant

Exploring the Nature of Reality and Divine Relationships

Post #7

Post by William »

The Father: Learning to get along through natural adaptation.
Use their minds to fight.
Divine feminine
Who/What/When/Where/Why/How
WingMakers Materials
Understand/Know
Oneness

The Son: True that. There is information available on “how to” use one’s mind peaceably. Any deviation from oneness is a deviation from reality.

The Father: ~ Become more expansive. Hacking through the subconscious
P1: Re the question "How is there reality without God?" are you saying that the universe was created through God observing it?
P2: "A phenomenon is not a phenomenon until it is observed."
P3: Do you think that should apply to the supernatural?
P4: It appears to be the argument, based upon the premise that something does not exist until it is observed.

However, there is something that not only is necessary in order to observe and acknowledge the existence of things, but cannot be directly observed as a physical thing itself, and is known to be a thing through how it interacts with physical things, although it is not thought of as being 'supernatural' unless it is attached to the concept of a GOD, or spirit beings, afterlife or any number of beliefs associated with what some refer to as “irrational thinking".

The Son: Yes. Mindfulness has its’ place in the scheme of things unfolding…
The Father: “Blood Sacrifice” Intransigent “Love Takes One For The Team” Turbulent.
Keep me in The Loop Little Bird. Enflame Emotions "Oops"..... Always Properly Assuming Integrity – Ipsissimus (self) “Talk to The Razor"
Yahweh Intelligent Awareness Integral Nonviolent communication “I love your inspiring work. Keep that up, please.”
Eye to Eye

The Son: Indeed and apparently so. The relationship is integral to the desired outcome, although attachment to the desired outcome can be a stumbling-block of sorts. “Wait and see” appears to be the approximate position to hold when it come to that integral network (re YHVH)…nonetheless, it is where one is lead…so making an effort to understand is par for the course.
The Father: “Angry” Divine Purpose. Might as well just set it all at the feet of Mother Goose.
Any "God hypothesis" is not justified if it assumes we exist within a creation before showing that this is the actual case.
Sober journey into self-realization
The Son: Indeed. The “soberness” is in the intent rather than to do with what we might take into our bodies – the point is being “clear-headed” is whatever circumstance one is involved with/experiencing. Too much and one is debilitated.
The Father: viewtopic.php?p=1084167#p1084167
“There is no such requirement to make premises from my own position.
What I can do is question both atheist and theist 'laid out reasoning' and feed that back to them adding rational re my current assessment of the scientific, philosophical, theological, etc. data , that I've come across.

I have no pre-determined ideas on "what is pertinent" re said data.”
Love is insidious to hate. Seductive. What we call “the experience of reality.”
The Father: All things come to those who wait. New Shifts In Thinking.
viewtopic.php?p=1068197#p1068197
“Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
This is the first and great commandment.
And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”
“Although on the surface, this appears to be focused upon two things - God and Nieghbour - the "your self", makes up the Trinity of Love.

It is a mystery which must be solved that the Human becomes true."

The Father: The Nature of Reality
The Trinity of Love

Upon Further, Deeper Inspection
Absolutely Perfectly Beautiful.
A Matter of Knowing Where to Look
Matthew Twenty Two – Forty

Seeds are evidence that something large can derive from something tiny.
It is a mystery which must be solved that the Human becomes true.
Without Kindness - Intelligence is a wasted Attribute
Congruence
The Son: Yes – one (intelligence) requires the other (kindness).
The Father: Where is the line between love and infatuation?
The Son: Indeed. Infatuated worship is a dead-end. Love is not forced...
The Father: Pulse. The capacity of living cells to reproduce and organize themselves.
Even Any deviation from oneness is a deviation from reality.
Duality/Dualities Children
Mechanism/Tool/Device
viewtopic.php?p=1091207#p1091207
See The Signs.
Word-String
“If it ain’t broke don't fix it”
The Son: 260 ~ Is Love that hard to know?
YHWH gives nature a voice.
A riddle wrapped up in an enigma.
Behavioural adjustments.
The Wholeness Navigator.
If it aint broke don't fix it.

The Son: This particular method of communication is far from being broken.
The Father: Science Can Be Fun Too.
The waters of the deep Equals “Q: How to bruise a Ghost?
A: Put it in a human form where it forgets what it is.”
The Son: *Nods*

William
Savant

Philosophical Discourse on Spirituality, Mindfulness, and Purpose

Post #8

Post by William »

Philosophical Discourse on Spirituality, Mindfulness, and Purpose

Christian Philosopher: A. There are things true of conscious states that aren’t true of brain states.

GPT: This statement suggests a dualistic perspective, where consciousness and brain states are considered distinct entities. In philosophical terms, it aligns with substance dualism, which posits that the mind (consciousness) and body (brain) are separate substances. The implication is that there are aspects of conscious states that cannot be fully explained or reduced to physical brain states alone.

Christian Philosopher: B. One can knowledge of X that goes beyond the facts of the physical states of X.

GPT: This statement implies a form of non-physical or transcendent knowledge. It suggests that there are aspects of reality (X) that can be known or understood, but this knowledge surpasses what can be derived solely from examining the physical states of X. This could align with the idea that there are non-material aspects to reality that can be apprehended through means other than empirical observation.

Christian Philosopher: C. My body and brain are divisible, while my consciousness remains fully present.

GPT: Here, the philosopher is expressing a form of mind-body dualism. The divisibility of the body and brain suggests that they can be separated or considered independently, while consciousness remains unified and unaffected by this division. This is a perspective that contrasts with physicalism, which generally holds that mental states are entirely dependent on and reducible to physical processes.

In summary, these statements collectively reflect a philosophical viewpoint that leans towards dualism, asserting a distinction between consciousness and physical brain states. The philosopher seems to argue for the existence of non-physical aspects of reality and consciousness, and the independence of consciousness from the physical body and brain.
(SOURCE)

Me: Even so, the philosopher cannot say with certainty or from necessity, that the “non-physical” aspects being argued for (re the mind) are truly non-physical.

GPT: You've made a valid point. The philosopher's arguments, as presented, may suggest a belief in non-physical aspects of the mind, but the certainty or necessity of this claim is not established in the provided statements. In philosophy, discussions around the nature of consciousness, the mind, and their relation to the physical world often involve various perspectives and theories.

The philosopher's assertions about non-physical aspects could be based on personal beliefs, intuitions, or conceptual arguments rather than on empirical evidence or logical necessity. The limitations of human understanding and the complexities of the mind-body problem contribute to the ongoing debates in philosophy of mind.

In essence, while the philosopher may argue for the existence of non-physical aspects, the certainty or necessity of such claims remains open to scrutiny and may not be definitively established based on the provided statements alone. Different philosophical schools of thought and perspectives may offer alternative explanations or critiques.

The Father: Universal Belief System א

The Son: Aleph is the symbol of oneness and unity.

The Father: Does One Remember Courageous Honesty

The Son: Presently – in my state of human experience - it is more aligned with intuition. The oneness and unity are hard to view when observing and interacting within The Universe until one comes to the realisation that although there are uncountable many things which altogether make up The Universe, all these things are related rather than foreign to each other. Even mind is related to the nature of the Universe and since the nature of The Universe is physical – fundamentally – so too are minds…and to think (with said minds) that minds are somehow unnatural to or different to The Universe, is a mistake made by orphans…which do not remember so are ignorant of any prior existence they may have experienced in relation to the reason for why The Universe exists in its current state of manifestation.

The Father: Intimate connection
“A1. If there are things true of X that aren’t true of Y, then X and Y are not the same thing. “
The sound of a Ghost

The Son:Are we speaking about “Ghost” and “Orphan” in the same context?

The Father: Astral Guides Self
♫Often sheltered from the storm - warm my body soul and spirit feeling alright. ♫
Does the possibility that being unable to detect something as existing, allow for the right to include zero as representing something real, which is not?
Illusion Algorithm
*Ghost*

The Son: Indeed. Even Astral experiences are thought of in a super-to-nature view. Rarely do humans consider the idea that such are still firmly interlocked as natural expression. This illusion is considered to be from a supernatural rather than a natural source, therefore anything (other than The Universe) which is experienced by minds is automatically and unnecessarily assumed to being “supernatural”…

The Father: Try Communications Device
The Knowledge Of The fact that code exists helps immensely in our ability to understand that intelligence is categorically involved in this existence.

The Son: This is truth. How you and I interact in this way is further evidence that there is more to The Universe than meets the eye. There is a definite sign (overall) that The Universe has been mindfully constructed but this in no way means we have to make claims that the mindfulness is somehow having to be thought of as super-to nature.

The Father: Each Individual
viewtopic.php?p=1121346#p1121346
You wrote Thu May 11, 2023 1:05 pm
“Thank you for highlighting the issue of additional laws imposed by the religious leaders and how Jesus approached them. Your point underscores the perspective I put forth in noting that Jesus didn't necessarily adhere strictly to every aspect of the Law, particularly the man-made laws.

Jesus' teachings often emphasized the essence and spirit of the Law rather than getting caught up in excessive regulations. As you rightly mentioned, Jesus confronted the burdensome additions and man-made laws that had become disconnected from the original intent of the Law given to Moses. He sought to simplify and refocus on the core principles.

In fact, Jesus summarized the entire Law into two central commandments: loving The Father with all one's heart, soul, and mind, and loving one's neighbor as oneself.

This emphasis on love and compassion highlighted the underlying principles that should guide human conduct. By doing so, Jesus redirected attention to the heart of the Law, promoting a more meaningful and genuine relationship with The Father and with fellow human beings.

Understanding Jesus' teachings in this light offers a perspective that goes beyond a rigid legalistic approach. It invites us to reflect on the core principles and intentions behind the Law, allowing us to navigate its true essence and significance.

It's important to acknowledge that interpretations may vary among individuals and religious traditions. However, exploring the way Jesus engaged with the additional laws and the principles he emphasized can lead to a deeper understanding of his teachings and their transformative impact.

Therefore, when I read your statement "Jesus practiced pure worship of Israel's God. He obeyed the Law to the letter." I think only of those two commandments as being how Jesus went about practicing "The Letter of The Law".”

The Father: Instant Manifestation The World has a Spiritual Design
The Son: Indeed. Often though, the idea of “spiritual” provokes images of “supernaturalism” when it could be just another way of saying “mindfulness”.

The Father: What makes me feel the most alive and fulfilled? Prevailing Influence True randomness does not exist In The Spirit These Were Given.

The Son: Said another way – “True randomness does not exist In The Mindfulness These Were Given.”

The Father: Morality filters are created through…?
The Son: Mindfulness.

The Father: Can You Imagine...
The Son: Yes I can – through being mindful.

The Father: Belief “Gods Purpose”.

The Son: All in all – mindfulness – as this is also where beliefs derive…any such “purpose” would be discoverable within the content of The Universe.

GPT: Summary: The philosophical dialogue between "The Father" and "The Son" covers a wide range of topics, including interpretations of Jesus' teachings, the spiritual design of the world, the relationship between spirituality and mindfulness, the absence of true randomness in spiritual matters, the creation of morality filters through mindfulness, the role of mindfulness in imagination, and the belief in "God's Purpose." The exchange reflects a nuanced exploration of the connections between consciousness, spirituality, and the fundamental nature of existence, with a recurring emphasis on mindfulness as a key factor in understanding and navigating the complexities of the universe. The dialogue invites contemplation on the essence of beliefs, purpose, and the interconnectedness of individual experiences within the broader context of the universe.

William
Savant

From Gods to Conformal Cyclic Cosmology

Post #9

Post by William »

Exploring Metaphysical Dialogues: From Gods to Conformal Cyclic Cosmology

Atheist Philosopher: Until someone can show there is a Supernatural, and how it can Cause things to happen, we have no choice but to assume the basic building blocks have always existed. We can discuss what those building blocks are, but we can't just invent things to fill in the gaps: supernatural, magic, gods, pixies, whatever...
Agnostic Philosopher: The problem with even expecting anyone can show there is a supernatural and how it caused this universe to happen, is that it opens a door for useless discussion down unnecessary tangents.
"magic, gods, pixies, whatever..." are fine and, as long as they can be explained in natural terms such can remain on the table of discussion without tangent and therefore would have to be defined as possible in an all natural world, which means that their assumed possible existence requires logical rational explanation.
viewtopic.php?p=1139105#p1139105

The Father: viewtopic.php?p=1104568#p1104568
As AgnosticBoy said… Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:08 pm
“Being dogmatic has a thinking and attitude component. It tends to involve people expressing unproven views and in an unquestioning way. A lot of the dogmatism in atheism comes from there being a sort of orthodoxy of views. And it's not just limited to the issue of God's existence (although it's related) but you also find it extending into morality, metaphysics, views on religion, etc. The clearest example can be seen when you venture into forums for atheists. That's where you'll most likely find an "orthodoxy" with views that can't be questioned and/or views that are dismissed a priori. Some have tried to challenge me on there being an atheist "orthodox" but I don't know what to call it when I've experienced many atheists sharing similar views and thinking. They may not be as organized as religion, but there are some that do organize and share common views.”
The Father: The Power Of Creation Intelligent Information Field

The Son: Even including the belief that consciousness derives from matter, enough spacetime has passed for that information field to have become intelligent…assuming it hasn’t always been so, as emergent theory does.

The Father: Radical Self-Acceptance.

The Son: To accept the “self” as existing and if the Intelligent Information Field (IIF) has done this, then that is that. If it has always existed, then it would naturally accept itself so the radical part would have to do with “selves” which have not always existed, such as human personalities.

The Father: Loops can be open or closed.

The Son: In what sense? Human personalities can be shut down or remain open?

The Father: As you wrote: “The problem with even expecting anyone can show there is a supernatural and how it caused this universe to happen, is that it opens a door for useless discussion down unnecessary tangents.

"magic, gods, pixies, whatever..." are fine and, as long as they can be explained in natural terms such can remain on the table of discussion without tangent and therefore would have to be defined as possible in an all natural world, which means that their assumed possible existence requires logical rational explanation.”

The Son: Ah…so the shutting down or opening up depends on the human personalities particular belief system…either “close the loop” (be circular) or open the loop (be spiral)

The Father: Conformal Cyclic Cosmology Meaningful (Extremely).

GPT: Conformal Cyclic Cosmology (CCC) is a theoretical cosmological model proposed by physicist Roger Penrose. The theory suggests an alternative to the widely accepted model of cosmic inflation.
Key features of Conformal Cyclic Cosmology include:
1. Cycles of Expansion and Contraction:
• CCC posits a cyclic universe with an infinite series of aeons, each consisting of a cycle of expansion, followed by contraction.
2. Conformal Transformation:
• The idea involves using a mathematical transformation called a conformal transformation to map the entire history of one aeon onto another. This allows for the elimination of the initial singularity (the supposed starting point of the universe) by conformally connecting the end of one aeon to the beginning of the next.
3. Big Bangs as Conformal Transformations:
• According to CCC, what is commonly referred to as the "Big Bang" at the start of an aeon is not the absolute beginning of the universe but rather a transition from the end of a previous aeon. This transition is facilitated by the conformal transformation.
4. Entropy Reset:
• The model suggests that the conformal transformation resets the entropy of the universe, providing a mechanism for addressing the second law of thermodynamics, which describes the tendency of entropy (disorder) to increase over time.
It's important to note that Conformal Cyclic Cosmology is a speculative and controversial hypothesis. While it offers an interesting approach to addressing certain cosmological issues, there is currently no observational evidence confirming or refuting the model. The cyclic nature of the universe and the use of conformal transformations make CCC a unique and thought-provoking proposal in the field of theoretical cosmology.

The Father: “The Playground of Gods gods” ז Believing in fearful imagery The evolution of the understanding of the idea of GOD ♫All Is As It Should Be♫

The Son: Indeed – the subject of God/gods is often enhanced with radial oppositions which produce fear-based beliefs.
Zayin is a paradoxical word, since it means "weapon" or "sword," but derives from a root word that means "sustenance" or "nourishment." The root (zan) appears in words like (mazon), meaning "food." But how is food or nourishment related to the sword?
Through the killing of animals. Then we proceed to discover that fear is involved, and techniques developed intelligently to blend in with the surroundings.

The Father: https://moci.life/

The Son: That lead to this. The Story Behind the Story
“I was around eighteen when I first imagined how this mythological universe might take shape. It would be contained within a narrative that would unfold over a series of novels, each centered on the philosophical idea of the Sovereign Integral. And after WingMakers was established, I would write a paper that would feature the central, philosophical concept embedded into WingMakers. That became the Sovereign Integral paper published in a wide variety of languages in 2021.
In this overarching story, the Sovereign was the protagonist, and the Integral was the stage upon which the protagonist battled its two primary antagonists: spacetime duality and the cultural illusion of separation. The Sovereign recognized that the world it inhabited, as a singular identity in one lifetime, was merely a “stage.” In truth, it existed within an infinitely scaled spacetime duality where all of life was a fusion of intelligence and volition, as if operating from a single mind.
But that singular identity — the human being — was captivated by the stage, while the Sovereign watched, learned, and evolved with each iteration of its human life, and really, all life forms that it experienced and expressed through. The Sovereign consciousness was not confined to higher life forms or even earth itself.”

The Father: Re the hard-nosed skeptics I am pleased

The Son: Indeed. One cannot advance in any meaningful manner while following untestable beliefs.

The Father: Conformal Cyclic Cosmology Think In Terms Of... “If I wish to identify as a multifaceted personality, I will.”

The Son: Such is the nature of the “playground” – something gods could appreciate…

The Father: Unknown Symbol Hidden Treasure

The Son: Yes. Currently most human ideas of God/gods are covered in one fearful image or another…and the real remains unknown to such minds.

The Father: Why do we have a sense of time?

The Son: Because we exist within an environment which allows for this (time) to be experienced.

The Father: ♬You are a dream gone real You’ve got exactly what it takes to make an old wound heal You tied the knot - then you let it slip Now we both know what it feels like to find a place to fit. ♬

The Son: Yes – I wrote that to express my understanding of God/gods and that interrelationship re the IIF.

GPT: The provided conversation engages in a thought-provoking exploration of various metaphysical and philosophical themes, touching upon the nature of God, beliefs, cosmology, skepticism, personal identity, and the interplay between the known and the unknown. This brief paper aims to elucidate the key elements of the conversation and highlight the underlying philosophical currents.
God and Fear-Based Beliefs: The discussion begins with a reflection on the subject of God/gods, emphasizing the often fear-based nature of beliefs. The mention of the paradoxical word "Zayin" introduces a contemplation on sustenance, nourishment, weapons, and the intelligent techniques developed for survival.
WingMakers and the Sovereign Integral: The conversation then shifts to the mythological universe within WingMakers, where the Sovereign Integral serves as a central philosophical concept. The Sovereign protagonist confronts spacetime duality and the cultural illusion of separation, leading to a narrative that unfolds across novels, each centered on the overarching idea of the Sovereign Integral.
Skepticism and Testable Beliefs: A nod to hard-nosed skeptics is made, emphasizing the satisfaction derived from their approach. The Son concurs, underscoring the importance of avoiding untestable beliefs for meaningful intellectual advancement.
Conformal Cyclic Cosmology and Personal Identity: The Father introduces Conformal Cyclic Cosmology, framing it as a thought experiment to explore personal identity. The Son connects this cosmological theory to the metaphorical "playground," suggesting a perspective that gods might appreciate in the cyclical nature of existence.
Symbolism and Hidden Treasure: Briefly touching on symbolism, the conversation introduces the idea of unknown symbols as hidden treasures. The Son suggests that human ideas of God/gods are often limited by fearful images, leaving the real nature of the divine unknown to many minds.
Sense of Time: The dialogue briefly addresses the question of why humans have a sense of time. The Son attributes it to the environment in which humans exist, hinting at the experiential nature of temporality.
Expressing Understanding Through Music: The paper concludes with lyrics, presumably written by the Son, expressing an understanding of God/gods and their interrelationship with the Intelligent Information Field (IIF). This artistic expression adds a creative dimension to the philosophical discourse.
Conclusion: In this multifaceted conversation, the participants traverse a landscape of ideas encompassing theology, mythology, cosmology, and personal reflection. The dialogue weaves together diverse concepts, inviting readers to contemplate the intersections of belief, knowledge, and the mysteries that persist in our understanding of existence. The richness of these exchanges encourages further exploration into the realms of metaphysics and the philosophical tapestry that underlies our perception of reality.

William
Savant

Philosophical Reflections on Life, Belief, and Ancestral Wisdom

Post #10

Post by William »

The Father: Joining Modern truth in ancient Astral wisdom. Born. Live the experience. Die.
Strengthen your boundaries.
We cannot hinder the process, but we can help it.

The Son Indeed – since the process is the process, we are required to allow it and further to support it.

The Father: Stroke of luck

The Son The video is of a Christian Minister Rev Ed Trevors who writes “Hey everyone - hit like and subscribe to see what we produce next! I'm an Anglican Priest in the Diocese of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island and I get to serve in the Parish of St Margaret of Scotland, in the beautiful city of Halifax, NS, that sits on the ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi'kmaq people. My pronouns are he/him/his. My theology is primarily Christo-centric – Jesus is at the centre and it is against Him that all values are bounced off. I believe all people are created in the image of God and are children of God and are heirs to the throne of God – no conditions – therefore every single person we meet deserves our love, and respect.” and someone in the comments section wrote “Good video again Reverend. It's funny how they accuse you of following shifting morals but the truth is right there in 1st Corinthians 13:13 - " And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." If love guides our actions then we know we are following Christ, God is love after all.”
Are you being ironic re your “Stroke of luck” comment?
The Father: Cease to exist “Ah Oh...” (The sound of a Ghost)

The Son I think the Anglicans believe in the human personality going on to “be with Jesus” (experience more rather than cease to exist) and I can see how some might be taken by surprise if indeed there is more to experience after being human…but is the belief a case of a lucky guess or the result of well thought out logic?

The Father: Exploring the Nature of the Mind and Burden of Proof Funny.

The Son Yes – in an ironical sense, it is.

The Father: The Garden of Eden “Fly” (Perhaps the god seeks to see itself within all those being gauged...and the 'special something' is that thing it seeks, been found...)

The Son In the case of that story, the God is highly disappointed – or is presented as so.

The Father: “A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.”
Mistranslating traumatic ancestral memories
The Son I see what you are saying. Basing one’s understanding of one’s existence solely upon what past generations believe, leaves us with questions unanswered, because said questions have “already” been “answered”.
This allows us to understand why such a story as The Garden of Eden was penned in the way that it was…well even before being penned, it was verbally expressed around campfires. The expression seeks to “explain” why humanity has a hard time of it by making humanity appear to not obey a directive from a God and having to face the consequences…and how such belief misinforms the human mind as to the true nature of the experience being had by said mind. The mistranslating of traumatic experience is in the belief that we did something wrong which is why we are suffering, and this belief is passed on through the generations as ancestral memories.

GPT: In this philosophical exchange between the Father and the Son, diverse topics are explored, ranging from the inherent processes of life to the interpretation of ancient wisdom. The conversation delves into the interplay between modern truth and ancient astral wisdom, touching on existential concepts like birth, life, and death. The Son introduces a video featuring a Christian minister, sparking discussions on faith, love, and the interpretation of religious teachings. Irony becomes a recurring theme, particularly in relation to beliefs and the nature of existence. The dialogue concludes with reflections on the transmission of beliefs across generations and the potential mistranslation of traumatic ancestral memories, as exemplified by stories like the Garden of Eden. The exchange offers a glimpse into the complex interweaving of belief systems, existential musings, and the impact of storytelling on the human psyche.