Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Scrotum
Banned
Banned

What is ´Natural´ ?

Post #1

Post by Scrotum »

In Sodom, Greece, Rome and homosexuality thread John has indicated several times that cunnilingus and fellatio, as well as anal intercourse is morally inferior because it is ´not natural´.

For some reason He [John] refused to answer or admit that this would make anything H Sapiens do ´not natural´, and by his own definition, morally inferior. So where does he (and others) draw the line?

Is it natural to drive a bicycle but not a car? How far back do you want to go? 100 000 years ago we lived in caves, which would make living in a house un-natural. Or perhaps even further back when our similarities to the chimpanzes are so great that we share tree? This would make living in a cave un-natural, as well as wearing clothes, so where is the line drawn?

Or could all this merely be a clear sign of Chrisian Hypocrisy, where everything you dont like is ´wrong´, and everything that is comfortable for yourself (claiming it) ´OK´ and natural? I doubt John and his alike would say that using a computer and driving a car to be unnatural, even when its some of the most unnatural things you could do as part of the human species, so whats the deal here?

Question for Debate:

1. What is ´Natural´ if fellatio is considered to be ´un-natural´?

2. How do you come to that conclusion?
T: ´I do not believe in gravity, it´s just a theory

juliod
Guru

Post #2

Post by juliod »

I'm suprised we haven't had any replies here.

DanZ

harvey1
Prodigy

Post #3

Post by harvey1 »

juliod wrote:I'm suprised we haven't had any replies here.
Okay, I'll reply. I think it is unreasonable that all human beings and all chimps shared tree.
People say of the last day, that God shall give judgment. This is true. But it is not true as people imagine. Every man pronounces his own sentence; as he shows himself here in his essence, so will he remain everlastingly -- Meister Eckhart

otseng
Savant

Post #4

Post by otseng »

OK. I'll reply too by saying I'm closing this thread.

I know we're all adults here, but debating about cunnilingus and fellatio is at odds with rule 2:

Nothing "R" rated is allowed (this includes profanity and anything of sexual nature