Why was Jerusalem, and Judah restored after the 1967 Israeli

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

showme
Sage

Why was Jerusalem, and Judah restored after the 1967 Israeli

Post #1

Post by showme »

Why was Jerusalem, and Judah restored after the 1967 Israeli war?

According to Joel 3:1, Judah and Jerusalem will be “restored�, and that gives opportunity for the nations to be gathered together in the valley of judgment (Joel 3:2), which is also shown in Zechariah 14:1-3, whereas the nations are gathered against Jerusalem, and they “capture� “Jerusalem�, therefore bring the LORD into the fight. According to Zechariah 14:14, Judah, the Jews, will also fight. The results being that the surviving nations will keep the feast of Booths every year, or have no rain. (Zechariah 14:18). According to Revelation 16:13-19, the nations, or more literally, all the kings of the world, will be gathered to Har-Magedon by the demon spirits of the dead false prophet and the beast, and the earth will experience a “great earthquake� ….and “every island fled away, and the mountains were not found, and huge hailstones, about one hundred pounds each came down from heaven upon men�. I am sure it will be more realistic than your common video game. Keep in mind MRV rockets carry multiple war heads of around 100 pounds each, and would produce the results exhibited in Zechariah 14:12. My suggestion would be to listen to Isaiah 26:20, and close your doors. We are now in the 50th anniversary of 1967, which is called the Jubiliee, when land is returned to original owners of Israel. Judah has her land, but the "house of Israel" is still scattered among the nations (Ezekiel 36:24).

New American Standard Bible Isaiah 26:20
Come, my people, enter into your rooms And close your doors behind you; Hide for a little while Until indignation runs its course.

showme
Sage

Re: Why was Jerusalem, and Judah restored after the 1967 Isr

Post #21

Post by showme »

Checkpoint wrote:
showme wrote:
Monta wrote: [Replying to post 15 by showme]

"We are at the end of the age, the "end time" whereas the "wicked" will not understand, no matter how hard they try (Daniel 12:10). And apparently, that "understanding" has escaped your grasp. Now what would be the reason for that? If you want to know what is going to happen during the millennium, read Ezekiel 37:15-28. :

Christianity is a religion not of the Old, but the New Covenant.

If there's going to be end time it will be in the NT.

Actually.. if you are Jewish you most likely will have nothing to do with NT
and that's fine with me, I was talking about Christianity.
Your "new covenant", for which the term was introduced in Jeremiah 31:31-34, has to do with the "house of Judah", and the "house of Israel". It had nothing to do with your "Christians" per se. They are addressed in Zechariah 11:4-7. As for the testimony of Yeshua, which is included in the NT, he was Jewish, and he taught to the Jews, and sent his disciples to the lost sheep of the "house of Israel" (Mt 10:6-7). Your "Christianity" is based on the false prophet Paul, and built around the "worthless shepherd", Peter (Zech 11:10 & 17).
In your opinion, how reliable, accurate, and truthful, are each of the four "Gospel" accounts in the "New Testament"?
You kind of miss the point. It takes 2 to 3 witnesses to establish "every matter" (Mt 18:16 & Dt 19:15). According to Luke 1:1-3, Luke witnessed nothing. The testimony of Yeshua was to shed light on the OT. The sons of hell, the "many" of Mt7:13, have determined to make the Law and the prophets "obsolete" (Hebrews 8:13) and not shed light on it. Paul's followers, who quote from the 4 gospels, constitute the blind leading the blind. One with a perverse heart, can pervert anything. Anything written in the "gospels" not in line with the "Law and the prophets" is of the darkness. (Isaiah 8:20) You can be truthful and accurate if you say you love and support Obama. Now whether that is correct behavior, that is another matter. Luke may be accurate as to his note taking, but apparently his readers remain in the dark. As for additions and deletions, sure, Revelation 22:18-19 puts that possibility on the table, and evidence indicates that very fact per the gospel of John in your bible versus the original Peshitta (Aramaic) bible. As for accuracy of Revelations, the oldest version says the number of the beast is 616, but plainly, your version most likely reads 666. Are the known deviations important, surely they are.

As for the OP, the "wicked", the lawless (Mt 13:40 & 49), will be caught up in Har-Magedon (Rev 16:13-19) One can be "accurate" and still wind up wrong/dead.

Monta
Guru

Post #22

Post by Monta »

[Replying to post 20 by showme]

"As for the OP, the "wicked", the lawless (Mt 13:40 & 49), will be caught up in Har-Magedon (Rev 16:13-19) One can be "accurate" and still wind up wrong/dead."

There's no Ha Magedon in my Bible , have no idea what ar yu talking about.

As for the New Covenant, the only one that applies to Christianity is what Jesus said,
'this is New Covenant in my blood which is shed for many'.

Jews did not understand their scripture and still don't; why should we think
we are that much smarter than they.

showme
Sage

Post #23

Post by showme »

Monta wrote: [Replying to post 20 by showme]

"As for the OP, the "wicked", the lawless (Mt 13:40 & 49), will be caught up in Har-Magedon (Rev 16:13-19) One can be "accurate" and still wind up wrong/dead."

There's no Ha Magedon in my Bible , have no idea what ar yu talking about.

As for the New Covenant, the only one that applies to Christianity is what Jesus said,
'this is New Covenant in my blood which is shed for many'.

Jews did not understand their scripture and still don't; why should we think
we are that much smarter than they.
You should not add or take away from what is written. Yeshua was directing his comments to his Jewish disciples. As for who should understand, at the "end of the age"/"end time" (Daniel 12:10 & 12), that would be those with "insight", and the "wicked" would not "understand". At that time, the "seal" would be lifted (Daniel 12:9)

The term "blood of the covenant" is a term in reverence to Exodus 24:8, which is in reference to the 10 commandments God gave to Israel. It was the blood of bulls. The "last supper" was the Passover, and the blood was of an unblemished lamb. The blood/wine of the "last supper" represented the living spirit in the blood, the Spirit of God, which one must drink. The bread without leaven, which one must eat, is the "Word of God", the Law and the prophets, which must be eaten without the leaven, hypocrisy of the Pharisee.

The "new covenant" (Jeremiah 31:33) is directed at the "house of Judah" and the "house of Israel". You are confusing the "flock doomed to slaughter", led by Peter and Paul, with the sons of Israel (Zech 11:4-7 & 10 & 16-17). The OT references to the nations/Gentiles, usually ends with "doomed to slaughter" (Zech 11:4), or "I will destroy completely all the nations" (Jeremiah 30:11), or the survivors of the nations will make a confession of "our fathers have inherited nothing but falsehood", (Jer 16:19). and their leadership, such as Peter "will be cast into a vast country (Rome), and there you will die" (Isaiah 22:18). The "male goats"/"shepherds (Ez 34:17) will be judged. Any survivors must "come out of the great tribulation" and "made white in the blood of the lamb" (Rev 7:14). There will be no "rapture" which is a total and complete lie (Jeremiah 31:30). "Everyone will die for his own iniquity".

Exodus 24:8
So Moses took the blood and sprinkled it on the people, and said, "Behold the blood of the covenant, which the LORD has made with you in accordance with all these words."

New American Standard Bible Revelation 16:16
And they gathered them together to the place which in Hebrew is called Har-Magedon.

New American Standard Bible Mt 26:28
for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.

Monta
Guru

Post #24

Post by Monta »

[Replying to post 22 by showme]

"New American Standard Bible Revelation 16:16
And they gathered them together to the place which in Hebrew is called Har-Magedon.

for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins."

I believe that the above translations are highly influenced by how Jews/Judaics
would like to 'take away' from Christianity as taught by the Jesus.

Revelation 16:16-21 King James Version (KJV)
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Matthew 26:26-28 KJV
26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

showme
Sage

Post #25

Post by showme »

Monta wrote: [Replying to post 22 by showme]

"New American Standard Bible Revelation 16:16

for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins."

I believe that the above translations are highly influenced by how Jews/Judaics
would like to 'take away' from Christianity as taught by the Jesus.

Revelation 16:16-21 King James Version (KJV)
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Matthew 26:26-28 KJV
26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Har-Magedon would reflect the original Hebrew name. Your Armageddon, is a late Latin version. The latest battle of Megiddo, was in 1917, whereas the British defeated the Ottomans and their German allies near the town of Megiddo, located in northern Israel. That set up the British declaration of Balfour, opening up Judea to settlement by the Jewish Zionist. The next battle near Megiddo will probably entail the crushing of all the kingdoms represented in Daniel 2:35.

According to the Book of Revelation in the New Testament of the Bible, Armageddon (/ˌɑ�rməˈɡɛdən/, from Ancient Greek: Ἁ�μαγεδών Harmaged�n,[1][2] Late Latin: Armaged�n,[3] from Hebrew: הר מגידו‬ Har Megiddo) is the prophesied location of a gathering of armies for a battle during the end times, variously interpreted as either a literal or a symbolic location. The term is also used in a generic sense to refer to any end of the world scenario.

Checkpoint
Prodigy

Post #26

Post by Checkpoint »

[Replying to post 22 by showme]
here will be no "rapture" which is a total and complete lie (Jeremiah 31:30). "Everyone will die for his own iniquity".
There are several views on what "the rapture" is or includes.

What exactly are you saying "is a total and complete lie"?

showme
Sage

Post #28

Post by showme »

Checkpoint wrote: [Replying to post 22 by showme]
here will be no "rapture" which is a total and complete lie (Jeremiah 31:30). "Everyone will die for his own iniquity".
There are several views on what "the rapture" is or includes.

What exactly are you saying "is a total and complete lie"?
(1 Cor 15:52) Paul, and his "we", are all dead, and he has returned to dust. You will die also (Jer 31:30). If you live through the coming refining fire, you will still eventually die (Isaiah 65:20). And as far as being "taken up" (Mt 24:40), it is the tares who are "first" "gathered" (Mt 13:30), to "burn them up".

1 Cor 15:52 we will be changed. 53 For the perishable must be clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.…
[/b]

Jeremiah 31:30,"everyone will die for his own iniquity"

Isaiah 65:20"No longer will there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, Or an old man who does not live out his days; For the youth will die at the age of one hundred And the one who does not reach the age of one hundred Will be thought accursed.

Checkpoint
Prodigy

Post #29

Post by Checkpoint »

[Replying to post 26 by showme]
1 Cor 15:52 we will be changed. 53 For the perishable must be clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.…
Is that verse true, even though written by"false prophet" Paul?

If so, just who are the "we" in it?

Monta
Guru

Post #30

Post by Monta »

[Replying to post 26 by showme]

"Jeremiah 31:30,"everyone will die for his own iniquity"

That is not Christian religion so we shall ignore it.