Is God punishing me? ^^

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

rikuoamero
Under Probation

Is God punishing me? ^^

Post #1

Post by rikuoamero »

So...it's been two days since this happened...I've been trapped in the house, no shops open, not able to get to work...I'm almost at the point of eating my shoes /sarcmarc

I've lived in these parts my whole life and it has NEVER been this bad before. We only get snow once every few years, and in the eleven years I've been working, I've never had to miss one day due to inclement weather. Now I'm on day three of missing work.

So theists...is this a punishment from God? :tongue: If it is, I should count myself lucky. He once sent a plague that killed thousands of Hebrews simply because King David conducted a census.

Your life is your own. Rise up and live it - Richard Rahl, Sword of Truth Book 6 "Faith of the Fallen"

I condemn all gods who dare demand my fealty, who won't look me in the face so's I know who it is I gotta fealty to. -- JoeyKnotHead

Some force seems to restrict me from buying into the apparent nonsense that others find so easy to buy into. Having no religious or supernatural beliefs of my own, I just call that force reason. -- Tired of the Nonsense

benchwarmer
Guru

Re: Is God punishing me? ^^

Post #11

Post by benchwarmer »

rikuoamero wrote: Either way, the fun's over. Snow's melting, roads and footpaths are cleared and yours truly had to deal with what felt like the entire population of Ireland in his store.
Assuming you mean that you own a store:

1) Place sign in window: The snow was my fault, God was mad at me.

2) Place sign next to other sign: I don't plan on repenting, snow shovels 10% off

3) Start selling snow shovels

4) Profit!!!

For extra profit, import special Canadian snow shovels made with maple handles and Canadian oil sands plastic. Sell for a 25% premium because they obviously work better.

Hope you are enjoying the fresh air now that you can go back outside :)