Evolution is stupid

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

BigChrisfilm
Apprentice

Evolution driving me BONKERS!

Post #1

Post by BigChrisfilm »

GOOD GRIEF WILL SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME PROOF OF EVOLUTION BEFORE I PUNCH MYSELF SQUARE IN THE FACE! LOL.

BigChrisfilm
Apprentice

Post #11

Post by BigChrisfilm »

Wyvern wrote:
Explain to me what kind of Evolution you are talking about.
You are the one asking the questions, maybe you should be more specific about what you are asking.
Ok, there are 6 types of Evolution.

Cosmic Evolution
Chemical Evolution
Evolution of the Stars and Planets
Organic Evolution
Macro Evolution
Micro Evolution

Now which one are you talking about? I am talking about the first 5 I listed.

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #12

Post by Wyvern »

Cosmic Evolution
Chemical Evolution
Organic Evolution
Macro Evolution
Micro Evolution

Not a single one of these deal with the subject of origin which is what it seems like you are questioning.

BigChrisfilm
Apprentice

Post #13

Post by BigChrisfilm »

Wyvern wrote:

Cosmic Evolution
Chemical Evolution
Organic Evolution
Macro Evolution
Micro Evolution

Not a single one of these deal with the subject of origin which is what it seems like you are questioning.
Man, you are so wrong. All 5 of them together are used ALL THE TIME to prove our origin, THROUGH evolution.

http://www.talkorigins.org/

THIS WHOLE SITE IS ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES. You are either ignorant, or you are lying.

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #14

Post by Wyvern »

Man, you are so wrong. All 5 of them together are used ALL THE TIME to prove our origin, THROUGH evolution.

THIS WHOLE SITE IS ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES. You are either ignorant, or you are lying.
Read the definition of evolution they provide and come back when you are done. It's not my fault if creationists think the idea is an affront to their belief.

BigChrisfilm
Apprentice

Post #15

Post by BigChrisfilm »

Wyvern wrote:

Read the definition of evolution they provide and come back when you are done. It's not my fault if creationists think the idea is an affront to their belief.
Ok, so then if Evolution doesn't try and explain our origin, then why don't you be so kind as to tell me what it does try to explain? Hmmm? I can't wait to hear this one.

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #16

Post by Wyvern »

Ok, so then if Evolution doesn't try and explain our origin, then why don't you be so kind as to tell me what it does try to explain? Hmmm? I can't wait to hear this one.
Well if you actually read the definition that they use you know already. But just because I'm a nice guy I will tell you in the simplest terms possible, evolution describes how things change over time, simple as that. If you are still incapable of understanding I can no longer help you.

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #17

Post by Cathar1950 »

There is also:
Social evolution
Evolution of religion
Personal evolution
Evolution of language

I think the list can go on and on.
If there is change there is evolution.

BigChrisfilm
Apprentice

Post #18

Post by BigChrisfilm »

Wyvern wrote:
Well if you actually read the definition that they use you know already. But just because I'm a nice guy I will tell you in the simplest terms possible, evolution describes how things change over time, simple as that. If you are still incapable of understanding I can no longer help you.
What things change?

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #19

Post by Wyvern »

What things change?
Over time, everything, which is why you see the term evolution all over the place since that is exactly what it means.

BigChrisfilm
Apprentice

Post #20

Post by BigChrisfilm »

Wyvern wrote:
What things change?
Over time, everything, which is why you see the term evolution all over the place since that is exactly what it means.
Micro Evolution takes place. There is no evidence that we came from a rock. There is no evidence for the evolution of animals to humans. That is what I am talking about, and you know it. You are trying to hide behind the term. I agree, Evolution happens. BUT, it isn't the stupid kind of evolution that people believe in.