Evolution is stupid

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

BigChrisfilm
Apprentice

Evolution driving me BONKERS!

Post #1

Post by BigChrisfilm »

GOOD GRIEF WILL SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME PROOF OF EVOLUTION BEFORE I PUNCH MYSELF SQUARE IN THE FACE! LOL.

Lotan
Guru

Post #2

Post by Lotan »

BigChrisfilm wrote:GOOD GRIEF WILL SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME PROOF OF EVOLUTION BEFORE I PUNCH MYSELF SQUARE IN THE FACE! LOL.
How about after? :D

(sorry)
And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto His people. Exodus 32:14

BigChrisfilm
Apprentice

Post #3

Post by BigChrisfilm »

NO PROOF!?!? :shock:

Scrotum
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by Scrotum »

I dont really know what you mean BigChristfilm. You have all evidence you want, just go to a library or a school. What do you want us to supply you with ?

Another option is to take a couple of trips around the world visiting Egypt and China and learn about there thousands of years of history, and then see all cavedrawings and ancient civilizations that once existed. Thats a good start I guess. And go visiting the Africa and the gorillas there, and see if oyu see any similarities compare dto, lets say homo sapien sapien (thats us).

What is it you want when you mean "proof" ?

micatala
Site Supporter

Post #5

Post by micatala »

If you want 100% iron-clad proof, then I think most evolutionary biologists would say such a thing does not exist. In fact, most scientists in any field would tell you as much.

What I think we can say is that the basic aspects of the theory of evolution are extremely well-supported by mounds and mounds of evidence. So much so, that it is the only reasonable explanation in existence that is consistent with all this evidence. It is similar to saying that the only reasonable explanation for the behavior and interactions of chemicals is given by the atomic and molecular theory of chemistry.

One good place to begin looking at this evidence is www.talkorigins.org

BigChrisfilm
Apprentice

Post #6

Post by BigChrisfilm »

Scrotum wrote:I dont really know what you mean BigChristfilm. You have all evidence you want, just go to a library or a school. What do you want us to supply you with ?

Another option is to take a couple of trips around the world visiting Egypt and China and learn about there thousands of years of history, and then see all cavedrawings and ancient civilizations that once existed. Thats a good start I guess. And go visiting the Africa and the gorillas there, and see if oyu see any similarities compare dto, lets say homo sapien sapien (thats us).

What is it you want when you mean "proof" ?
I want proof that we evolved from a rock. I want proof that my great great great great great great etc. grampa was soup.

BigChrisfilm
Apprentice

Post #7

Post by BigChrisfilm »

micatala wrote:If you want 100% iron-clad proof, then I think most evolutionary biologists would say such a thing does not exist. In fact, most scientists in any field would tell you as much.

What I think we can say is that the basic aspects of the theory of evolution are extremely well-supported by mounds and mounds of evidence. So much so, that it is the only reasonable explanation in existence that is consistent with all this evidence. It is similar to saying that the only reasonable explanation for the behavior and interactions of chemicals is given by the atomic and molecular theory of chemistry.

One good place to begin looking at this evidence is www.talkorigins.org
Show me just one example of this mound of evidence please, and I will look at it. Don't link me to a site. If you can, just take one bit of evidence from off the site, and repost it here, thanks.

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #8

Post by Wyvern »

I want proof that we evolved from a rock. I want proof that my great great great great great great etc. grampa was soup.
What you are talking about is called abiogenesis, evolution does not deal with ANY origin issues.

BigChrisfilm
Apprentice

Post #9

Post by BigChrisfilm »

Wyvern wrote:
What you are talking about is called abiogenesis, evolution does not deal with ANY origin issues.
Explain to me what kind of Evolution you are talking about.

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #10

Post by Wyvern »

Explain to me what kind of Evolution you are talking about.
You are the one asking the questions, maybe you should be more specific about what you are asking.