Is there anyone who will known JESUS and GOD HIS FATHER?

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Is there anyone who will known JESUS and GOD HIS FATHER?

Post #1

Post by Pipiripi »

Today in this End of the Word, there are many people who will find Jesus. But there are so many denominations that you don't know who to believed. Is time now for all of you to find JESUS! BIBLICALLY. Asking all questions and we let only the Bible answered. Yours MASTER JESUS IS CALLING.

Lucian Hodoboc

Post #2

Post by Lucian Hodoboc »

Personally, I like to think that God allows all denominations to exist because most (all?) of them contain fundamental ideas that are sufficient for salvation. The differences are probably not that relevant to pleasing or displeasing God to such a degree that He would base our eternal punishment on. So, maybe you can know Jesus (or God through Jesus) regardless of the denomination you belong to. The core values of all denominations are: love God with all your being and love your fellow humans as much as you love yourself. When you start doing that, your tendencies of arguing with people about your differences (be them related to religious traditions or anything else) will simply fade away.

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by JoeyKnothead »

From the OP:
Today in this End of the Word, there are many people who will find Jesus. But there are so many denominations that you don't know who to believed. Is time now for all of you to find JESUS! BIBLICALLY. Asking all questions and we let only the Bible answered. Yours MASTER JESUS IS CALLING.
Jesus is a bastard, born of a whore who'd sex up someone other'n her husband, and then declare, "Naw really, it was God that knocked me up, I swear it".

But I'm cool with that. My son, a Model American, was born seven months premature.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by Pipiripi »

Lucian Hodoboc wrote: Personally, I like to think that God allows all denominations to exist because most (all?) of them contain fundamental ideas that are sufficient for salvation. The differences are probably not that relevant to pleasing or displeasing God to such a degree that He would base our eternal punishment on. So, maybe you can know Jesus (or God through Jesus) regardless of the denomination you belong to. The core values of all denominations are: love God with all your being and love your fellow humans as much as you love yourself. When you start doing that, your tendencies of arguing with people about your differences (be them related to religious traditions or anything else) will simply fade away.
Yes it is you that know all this. But also there is curious people who are not saying nothings yet. And maybe a little afraid to ask something.

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by Pipiripi »

JoeyKnothead wrote:
From the OP:

Jesus is a bastard, born of a whore who'd sex up someone other'n her husband, and then declare, "Naw really, it was God that knocked me up, I swear it".

But I'm cool with that. My son, a Model American, was born seven months premature.
My friend that person you are talking of is not Jesus. It is Satan doing all those things for hurt you. And not only you, but the whole WORLD. Do you never seen how Satan used people for killing Christians. Don't you know that the most people's in this WORLD trough ages, that was killed were TRUE Christians! When you ready for knowing the truth let me know.

Lucian Hodoboc

Post #6

Post by Lucian Hodoboc »

JoeyKnothead wrote: From the OP:

First of all, Mary and Joseph were not yet married, but rather engaged, when The Holy Spirit placed Jesus in her womb. Had they been married, they would have had sex, and if they had had sex, Joseph wouldn't have even questioned why Mary was pregnant.

Secondly, you do realize that Joseph didn't believe Mary (about the visitation of the angel Gabriel) until God sent an angel to him in a dream to confirm Mary's words? Joseph was about to cancel his engagement to Mary, but changed his mind after he had the dream. Must have been a very powerful dream to change the mind of a guy from wanting to leave his fiancée to marrying her and protecting her from dangers throughout the following 12 years.

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #7

Post by Divine Insight »

Pipiripi wrote: When you ready for knowing the truth let me know.
Why in the world would anyone bother letting you know? :roll:

Exactly who do you think you are?

Arrogant evangelists are a dime-a-dozen.

Moreover, if Jesus himself couldn't convince someone to believe in him why should you think that you are so superior to Jesus that you could? :-k

This is the problem with evangelism entirely. If Jesus couldn't convince me via the New Testament Gospels then the idea that anyone else could would require that they are far superior to Jesus as a teacher and communicator.

So evangelism is the epitome of arrogance. An evangelist necessarily needs to believe that they are a superior communicator and teacher than Jesus. Otherwise their is no point to their existence.

So evangelism is an oxymoron from the get go.

If Jesus failed to convinced anyone, then this is a failure of Jesus that no evangelist could ever hope to make up for.
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

Bust Nak
Savant

Post #8

Post by Bust Nak »

JoeyKnothead wrote: Jesus is a bastard, born of a whore who'd sex up someone other'n her husband, and then declare, "Naw really, it was God that knocked me up, I swear it".
:warning: Moderator Warning

Don't post inflammatory message, even outside of debate subforums.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #9

Post by Pipiripi »

Divine Insight wrote:
Pipiripi wrote: When you ready for knowing the truth let me know.
Why in the world would anyone bother letting you know? :roll:

Exactly who do you think you are?

Arrogant evangelists are a dime-a-dozen.

Moreover, if Jesus himself couldn't convince someone to believe in him why should you think that you are so superior to Jesus that you could? :-k

This is the problem with evangelism entirely. If Jesus couldn't convince me via the New Testament Gospels then the idea that anyone else could would require that they are far superior to Jesus as a teacher and communicator.

So evangelism is the epitome of arrogance. An evangelist necessarily needs to believe that they are a superior communicator and teacher than Jesus. Otherwise their is no point to their existence.

So evangelism is an oxymoron from the get go.

If Jesus failed to convinced anyone, then this is a failure of Jesus that no evangelist could ever hope to make up for.
Maybe this one can change your mind a little. Go see on you tube, Muslim converted into Christian. I know the devil don't let you see it. Because if you see their testimonies he will lost you.

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #10

Post by Divine Insight »

Pipiripi wrote: Maybe this one can change your mind a little. Go see on you tube, Muslim converted into Christian. I know the devil don't let you see it. Because if you see their testimonies he will lost you.
Sorry, but the same principle applies.

If it requires a Muslim being converted to a Christian to convince me then Jesus still failed miserably as a teacher.

So apparently you aren't even paying attention to the meat of the argument.

If Jesus and Yahweh could not convince me through their Holy Book then the religion is dead. There is no reviving it after that.

You can't make up for a failed Jesus and Yahweh with some Muslim who decided to convert to Christianity. :roll:
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]