What does one do when they see the dead rise from the grave?

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

showme
Sage

What does one do when they see the dead rise from the grave?

Post #1

Post by showme »

What are you going to do when the dead rise from the grave? Do you have a door to close, a place to hide, while “indignation runs its course� (Isaiah 26:20) & (Mt 24:31)?

Isaiah 26:19 Your dead will live;
Their corpses will rise.
You who lie in the dust, awake and shout for joy,
For your dew is as the dew of the dawn,
And the earth will give birth to the departed spirits.
20 Come, my people, enter into your rooms
And close your doors behind you;
Hide for a little while
Until indignation runs its course.
21 For behold, the LORD is about to come out from His place
To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity;
And the earth will reveal her bloodshed
And will no longer cover her slain.

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Re: What does one do when they see the dead rise from the gr

Post #2

Post by Pipiripi »

showme wrote: What are you going to do when the dead rise from the grave? Do you have a door to close, a place to hide, while “indignation runs its course� (Isaiah 26:20) & (Mt 24:31)?

Their corpses will rise.
Hide for a little while
Today is the day for when you see the dead rise up, that you also can be rised up if you are still alive. There will be no hiding place fore no one when Jesus return for the second time. The first time He has come as a baby for safe. But this time He came as a King of kings and Lord's of lord. He will come back for take us with Him and we go live in heaven for a 1000 years millennium. IN HEAVEN .

showme
Sage

Post #4

Post by showme »

Pipiripi wrote:
showme wrote: What are you going to do when the dead rise from the grave? Do you have a door to close, a place to hide, while “indignation runs its course� (Isaiah 26:20) & (Mt 24:31)?

Their corpses will rise.
Hide for a little while
Today is the day for when you see the dead rise up, that you also can be rised up if you are still alive. There will be no hiding place fore no one when Jesus return for the second time. The first time He has come as a baby for safe. But this time He came as a King of kings and Lord's of lord. He will come back for take us with Him and we go live in heaven for a 1000 years millennium. IN HEAVEN .
You might want to actually read the bible on your own. Try reading Revelation 20:4 and Ezekiel 37, whereas the LORD's sanctuary will be with Israel, on "the land I gave to Jacob" (37:25). It might be helpful to keep in mind that Paul is one of those "false prophets" of Matthew 7:15.

New American Standard Bible Revelation 20:4
Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Ezekiel 37:25“They will live on the land that I gave to Jacob My servant, in which your fathers lived; and they will live on it, they, and their sons and their sons’ sons, forever; and David My servant will be their prince forever. 26“I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant with them. And I will place them and multiply them, and will set My sanctuary in their midst forever. 27“My dwelling place also will be with them; and I will be their God, and they will be My people. 28“And the nations will know that I am the LORD who sanctifies Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forever.�’�

Checkpoint
Prodigy

Post #5

Post by Checkpoint »

[Replying to post 2 by Pipiripi]
He will come back for take us with Him and we go live in heaven for a 1000 years millennium. IN HEAVEN .
Where is that stated in scripture?

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by Pipiripi »

Checkpoint wrote: [Replying to post 2 by Pipiripi]
He will come back for take us with Him and we go live in heaven for a 1000 years millennium. IN HEAVEN .
John 14:1-3. Think very carefully, because the teaching of the rapture theory don't know this verses. Special verse 2.

Monta
Guru

Post #7

Post by Monta »

Pipiripi wrote:
John 14:1-3. Think very carefully, because the teaching of the rapture theory don't know this verses. Special verse 2.
It can't be that important or you'd give full quote.

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by Pipiripi »

Monta wrote:
Pipiripi wrote:
It can't be that important or you'd give full quote.
Why you don't go read it completely to understand if it isn't important? As long it isn't important for you why I have to explain you more weird? You just say to Jesus that what He has say is not important for you.

Checkpoint
Prodigy

Post #9

Post by Checkpoint »

Pipiripi wrote:
Over recent years I have thought very carefully about those verses and that chapter.

They are not about the millennium, not about heaven, not about the rapture.

showme
Sage

Post #10

Post by showme »

Pipiripi wrote:

Their corpses will rise.
Hide for a little while
Not quite. You might want to read Zechariah 14 to see what happens when the LORD comes back to gather all the nations, and the "LORD" will go forth and fight against those nations" (Zechariah 14:2-3). What happens after the fighting, read the last half of Zechariah, Zech 14:16 in particular. Most everything you have been taught your whole life is a lie. (Jeremiah 16:19)

New American Standard Bible Zech 14:16
Then it will come about that any who are left of all the nations that went against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to celebrate the Feast of Booths.