What does one do when they see the dead rise from the grave?

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

showme
Sage

What does one do when they see the dead rise from the grave?

Post #1

Post by showme »

What are you going to do when the dead rise from the grave? Do you have a door to close, a place to hide, while “indignation runs its course� (Isaiah 26:20) & (Mt 24:31)?

Isaiah 26:19 Your dead will live;
Their corpses will rise.
You who lie in the dust, awake and shout for joy,
For your dew is as the dew of the dawn,
And the earth will give birth to the departed spirits.
20 Come, my people, enter into your rooms
And close your doors behind you;
Hide for a little while
Until indignation runs its course.
21 For behold, the LORD is about to come out from His place
To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity;
And the earth will reveal her bloodshed
And will no longer cover her slain.

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Re: What does one do when they see the dead rise from the gr

Post #41

Post by ttruscott »

showme wrote: What is the difference between a "believer" and a demon? ... None you say?

The difference is in the English rendering of one Greek word that has two English meanings. The Greek verb pisteuo (faith, believe, trust in) is rendered differently at times in different contexts.

The demons BELIEVE without faith or trust in Jesus that He is from GOD and that there is only one GOD, neither of which will save them. They know these things because it has been proven to them, Rom 1:20, but they never made a free will decision to trust Him as their savior from sin by faith, that is, an unproven hope.

The sinful people of the kingdom have put their FAITH, their trust in Him that HE was / is telling us the truth and is our saviour from our sins.

Belief in a proven truth does not save. Only faith, an unproven hope, in Him saves.
PCE Theology as I see it...

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.

showme
Sage

Post #42

Post by showme »

ttruscott wrote:
showme wrote: What is the difference between a "believer" and a demon? ... None you say?

The difference is in the English rendering of one Greek word that has two English meanings. The Greek verb pisteuo (faith, believe, trust in) is rendered differently at times in different contexts.

The demons BELIEVE without faith or trust in Jesus that He is from GOD and that there is only one GOD, neither of which will save them. They know these things because it has been proven to them, Rom 1:20, but they never made a free will decision to trust Him as their savior from sin by faith, that is, an unproven hope.

The sinful people of the kingdom have put their FAITH, their trust in Him that HE was / is telling us the truth and is our saviour from our sins.

Belief in a proven truth does not save. Only faith, an unproven hope, in Him saves.
Demons seem to not believe, but to know to step lively when Yeshua speaks. Since they apparently have been here since before the Flood, they should have accumulated a lot of first hand knowledge, especially as their fathers were the heavenly Watchers (Book of Enoch). As for saving you from your sins, "everyone shall die for their own iniquities" (Jeremiah 31:30). Your ever increasing doctor bills are a result of your sins, and indicate you remain in your sins. Apparently during the 2008 and 2012 elections, people put their faith in Obama, and his affordable heath plan. That didn't work out too well. (James 5:16)

liamconnor
Prodigy

Post #43

Post by liamconnor »

showme wrote: What are you going to do when the dead rise from the grave? Do you have a door to close, a place to hide, while “indignation runs its course� (Isaiah 26:20) & (Mt 24:31)?

Their corpses will rise.
Hide for a little while
What is the question for debate?

showme
Sage

Post #44

Post by showme »

liamconnor wrote:
showme wrote: What are you going to do when the dead rise from the grave? Do you have a door to close, a place to hide, while “indignation runs its course� (Isaiah 26:20) & (Mt 24:31)?

Their corpses will rise.
Hide for a little while
What is the question for debate?
When Ezekiel 37:13 comes about, and "I have opened your graves and caused you to come up out of your graves, My People", what will you do then? Will you hide under the rocks (Revelation 6:15), or will you "shut your door" (Isaiah 26:20)?

TripleZ
Banned
Banned

Post #45

Post by TripleZ »

Pipiripi wrote:

Their corpses will rise.
Hide for a little while
Today is the day for when you see the dead rise up, that you also can be rised up if you are still alive. There will be no hiding place fore no one when Jesus return for the second time. The first time He has come as a baby for safe. But this time He came as a King of kings and Lord's of lord. He will come back for take us with Him and we go live in heaven for a 1000 years millennium. IN HEAVEN .
the same as what they did when Yeshua died on the crossbeam I would imagine.

Mat 27:52 Also the graves were opened, and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life;
Mat 27:53 and after Yeshua rose, they came out of the graves and went into the holy city, where many people saw them.

showme
Sage

Post #46

Post by showme »

TripleZ wrote:
Pipiripi wrote:

Their corpses will rise.
Hide for a little while
Today is the day for when you see the dead rise up, that you also can be rised up if you are still alive. There will be no hiding place fore no one when Jesus return for the second time. The first time He has come as a baby for safe. But this time He came as a King of kings and Lord's of lord. He will come back for take us with Him and we go live in heaven for a 1000 years millennium. IN HEAVEN .
the same as what they did when Yeshua died on the crossbeam I would imagine.

Mat 27:52 Also the graves were opened, and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life;
Mat 27:53 and after Yeshua rose, they came out of the graves and went into the holy city, where many people saw them.
The question is what are you going to do when Revelation 20:4 comes to fruition. Such as when " I will open up your graves and cause you to come up out of your graves, My people; and I will bring you into the land of Israel" (Ez 37:12).