What happens when the Rapture turns out to be a hoax?

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

showme
Sage

What happens when the Rapture turns out to be a hoax?

Post #1

Post by showme »

What will be the first question of the tares when they find out their Rapture is a hoax? (Matthew 13:30)

As it is the� tares� who are “first� “ gathered up� and “thrown into the fire� before the good “wheat� is gathered into the barn, what will the tares first ask when they find themselves where there is “weeping and gnashing of teeth� (Matthew 13:30 & 42)? Remember that the Feast of First Fruits quickly follows the Feast of Unleavened Bread, which is the end of this month.

New American Standard Bible Matthew 13:30
'Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn."'"

Wootah
Savant

Post #2

Post by Wootah »

showme wrote: What will be the first question of the tares when they find out their Rapture is a hoax? (Matthew 13:30)

As it is the� tares� who are “first� “ gathered up� and “thrown into the fire� before the good “wheat� is gathered into the barn, what will the tares first ask when they find themselves where there is “weeping and gnashing of teeth� (Matthew 13:30 & 42)? Remember that the Feast of First Fruits quickly follows the Feast of Unleavened Bread, which is the end of this month.

New American Standard Bible Matthew 13:30
'Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn."'"

Moderator Action
Just seeing preaching here.

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.
Proverbs 18:17 The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.

Member Notes: viewtopic.php?t=33826

"Why is everyone so quick to reason God might be petty. Now that is creating God in our own image :)."