Diversified Oneness

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

101G
Apprentice

Diversified Oneness

Post #1

Post by 101G »

I have been looking at many of the topics here on the site and finding a confusion about the Lord Jesus. Is he God or Not. I have notice many different doctrine that have been put forth.

But may I add just one more to the pot please, “Diversified Oneness�.

What is it? It is the doctrine that was taught by the Lord Jesus himself to his apostles, and written in the scriptures. I know the very first question you’re thinking right now is “where is this diversity in the scriptures". really all over the bible, from Genesis to Revelation.

First let me define it by the scriptures and then show it in the scripture. Definition, Scripture, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star�.

Notice that word “offspring�. it is the Greek word, according to Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments, G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock

See how the KJV can translate offspring, “diversity�. Meaning, that he, Jesus is God “diversified� or “shared� in flesh as a man, a OFFSPRING of man kind.

I have read, as said, some of the responses to this subject matter. Everyone has an angel to the Godhead, but what if we’re not asking the right question to get the right answers?

I would like to put forth a series of question that will eliminate any doubt about the deity of our Lord and the Godhead in totality.

My first question is this, “Who raised the Lord Jesus body up after he died on the cross?�. who did it.

I’ll be looking for your responses.

My motto is this. “where there is knowledge, stay not ignorant�.

Elijah John
Savant

Re: Diversified Oneness

Post #2

Post by Elijah John »

[Replying to post 1 by 101G]

Welcome (back) to the site, 101G.

"Confusion"? No, I would say "disagreement".

Also, according to the book of Acts, it was God who raised Jesus from the dead. Not Jesus who raised himself.
My theological positions:

-God created us in His image, not the other way around.
-The Bible is redeemed by it's good parts.
-Pure monotheism, simple repentance.
-YHVH is LORD
-The real Jesus is not God, the real YHVH is not a monster.
-Eternal life is a gift from the Living God.
-Keep the Commandments, keep your salvation.
-I have accepted YHVH as my Heavenly Father, LORD and Savior.

I am inspired by Jesus to worship none but YHVH, and to serve only Him.

101G
Apprentice

Post #3

Post by 101G »

[Replying to post 2 by Elijah John]

First, thanks for the reply, and the welcome,

second, this is the whole point I'm making in this topic, because I would like for us to read, John 2:18 22 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?

John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body.

John 2:22 "When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said".

Two important things contained in these scriptures.

#1. it was the Lord Jesus that "raise" his own body up. the Lord Jesus cannot lie.

#2. and the SAME apostle, Peter, who is quoted in Acts 2:24 that God raised up the body clearly knew what the Lord Jesus said in there in the temple, John 2:22 "When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said".

so when the apostle Peter made that statement in Act 2, he knew what he was said by our Lord. he knew that JESUS was God in the Flesh when he made the statement. for it was taught to him by the Lord Jesus, who raise up his own body.

and one other note: all those Jews who was in the temple when our Lord made that statement knew it also. so there is no excuse for the Jews not knowing. they even testified to this at his trial. so they knew too.

conclusion: the scriptures are correct, the Lord Jesus didn't lie, nor did the apostle Peter.

see where I'm coming from now. it was the lord Jesus who raised up his own body, meaning Jesus as all statement said, "he is God" in flesh.

I'll post my next question tomorrow.

PCY.

DPMartin
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by DPMartin »

John explains who Jesus of Nazarith is:

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Joh 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

of which:

Joh 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus says here:

Joh 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
Joh 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
Joh 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
Joh 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
Joh 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

who has power to raise Himself from the dead?

Joh_14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Joh_14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

the flesh is not your soul, so why is hard to understand that God could dwell in the place of the flesh? Jesus is Son of God just as Adam was to be but lost that Life.

Luk 3:38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

of God is to have the likeness and image of God. which was lost in Adam and restored by Jesus in the flesh according to the will and satisfaction of His Father in Heaven.

besides why don't you ask the Lord Himself?

101G
Apprentice

Post #5

Post by 101G »

[Replying to post 4 by DPMartin]

yes, I agree, but consider this. using a scripture you quoted from the book of John.

John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made".

so it was JESUS who made all things .... correct. now this, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself".

ok, who made everything?

dio9
Under Probation

Post #6

Post by dio9 »

God and the faith of his apostles raised Jesus from the dead. The Gospels tells angels were involved in his resurrection. Angels do what God tells them to do. God and his angels raised Jesus.

can you explain diversified oneness ? You refer to the root and offspring but Root and offspring of David is a logical impossibility how can anyone be the root of a lineage and the offspring?

What do you understand root and offspring to mean?
Last edited by dio9 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

101G
Apprentice

Post #7

Post by 101G »

[Replying to post 6 by dio9]

First, thanks for the response, but please give book chapter and verse for this please.

dio9
Under Probation

Post #8

Post by dio9 »

[Replying to post 7 by 101G]

do you mean the resurrection section of the Gospels yes , Matthew28 Mark16 John20 and Luke24 , have angels at the resurrection.

dio9
Under Probation

where are the scripture that say he must rise from the dead?

Post #9

Post by dio9 »

bump
Last edited by dio9 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

101G
Apprentice

Post #10

Post by 101G »

[Replying to post 8 by dio9]

No, I'm not talking about who was at the resurrection, but "WHO" raised up the Lord Jesus body. now the good and correct answer came from Elijah John, he quoted Acts 2:32. but that was countered by John 2:18-22 and proved out that Peter knew that Jesus raised up his own Body.

Unless you have something different?......