Christianity is dead

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

Willum
Savant

Christianity is dead

Post #1

Post by Willum »

For the first time since the birth of Christianity, Christianity is dead in Palestine.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/worl ... /77503936/

Christianity, Islam and Judaism lived peacefully in Palestine for most of the last 2000 years, excepting when Muslims and Jews banded together to repulse European Christians in the Crusades.

Well, good bye Christianity; it was lost in Iraq, the longest continuously existing sect of Christianity after the US invasion. Now the first successful genocide in Palestine, the death of it's Christianity.

I think this is a roadmap to what is next.
http://www.tlaxcala-int.org/upload/gal_6222.jpg

Is genocide OK if God is on the side of the perpetrator? The Elimination of North and South American Indians? Palestinian Christians? Palestinians?

(FYI Genocide refers to peoples, culture and religious groups, etc..)

Monta
Guru

Re: Christianity is dead

Post #2

Post by Monta »

[Replying to post 1 by Willum]

"Is genocide OK if God is on the side of the perpetrator? The Elimination of North and South American Indians? Palestinian Christians? Palestinians? "

God is NEVER on the side of perpetrators.
Going to a church and making noise is not going to impress Him.
Cause and effect. Why do they hate us? They have every reason.

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #3

Post by McCulloch »

Willum wrote:Is genocide OK if God is on the side of the perpetrator?
Did you mean this God?
1 Sam 13 wrote:Then Samuel said to Saul, “The Lord sent me to anoint you as king over His people, over Israel; now therefore, listen to the words of the Lord. Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I will punish Amalek for what he did to Israel, how he set himself against him on the way while he was coming up from Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and utterly destroy all that he has, and do not spare him; but put to death both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’�
Apparently the answer is "Yes, genocide is OK with god's approval."
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

Monta
Guru

Post #4

Post by Monta »

McCulloch wrote:
Did you mean this God?
1 Sam 13 wrote:Then Samuel said to Saul, “The Lord sent me to anoint you as king over His people, over Israel; now therefore, listen to the words of the Lord. Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I will punish Amalek for what he did to Israel, how he set himself against him on the way while he was coming up from Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and utterly destroy all that he has, and do not spare him; but put to death both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’�
It appears so but Christians have New Testament which opposes this idea 100%
Jews do not take their Torah literaly. Jesus had to 'open' its meaning as the Jewish rabbi did not understand it.

Willum
Savant

Post #5

Post by Willum »

[Replying to post 4 by Monta]

History disagrees, and anyway the topic is to demonstrate the destruction of Christianity by the religious state of Israel.

They bombed them yesterday as well. Palestine has no defense against bombs. Just to be clear, none.

So, god is supporting genocide, and has successfully committed genocide of Christianity in Palestine. Gone. No resurrection.

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #6

Post by McCulloch »

Monta wrote:
McCulloch wrote:
Did you mean this God?
Jews do not take their Torah literaly. Jesus had to 'open' its meaning as the Jewish rabbi did not understand it.
So Christians do not worship the God described in the Torah (Old Testament)?
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

Monta
Guru

Post #7

Post by Monta »

McCulloch wrote:
Monta wrote:
McCulloch wrote:
Did you mean this God?
So Christians do not worship the God described in the Torah (Old Testament)?
We certainly do, the way He is, not the way we paint Him.
God of the OT and God of the NT is one and the same. If the scriptures do not agree, something is wrong with our interpretation.

Willum
Savant

Post #8

Post by Willum »

[Replying to post 7 by Monta]

So where does His responsibility lie?
People do horrible things in his name, and he is blameless, even when murdering Christians in His name?

Just what can God be held accountable for?
I will never understand how someone who claims to know the ultimate truth, of God, believes they deserve respect, when they cannot distinguish it from a fairy-tale.

You know, science and logic are hard: Religion and fairy tales might be more your speed.

To continue to argue for the Hebrew invention of God is actually an insult to the very concept of a God. - Divine Insight

Donray
Guru

Post #9

Post by Donray »

I guess most Christians are saying that the bible is not true.

They want to pretend that the god of the OT and the god of the NT are different. Remember Christians that your god does not change over time. Your God is a vindictive killer according to the OT.

Are you people saying that nothing in the OT is true? Or do you want to pick and choose what want to be true?

Monta
Guru

Post #10

Post by Monta »

Donray wrote: I guess most Christians are saying that the bible is not true.

They want to pretend that the god of the OT and the god of the NT are different. Remember Christians that your god does not change over time. Your God is a vindictive killer according to the OT.

Are you people saying that nothing in the OT is true? Or do you want to pick and choose what want to be true?
Why do you cite Christians alone when the biggest part of the Bible was written by Jews?