The Holy spirit is God's feminine nature, holy Mother

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

dio9
Under Probation

The Holy spirit is God's feminine nature, holy Mother

Post #1

Post by dio9 »

I have a new suggestion of the Trinity. God is our Father everyone can agree, Jesus is our savior and Son , but the holy spirit is nebulous , not clear as Father and Son. The HS is probably instead of holy spirit , holy Mother. Her characteristics as nurturer and comforter are what mothers do, Father Mother and Son make so much more sense than "holy spirit".
All creation reflects God and all creation is created nurtured and increased within the relationships of Father Mother and child. So the holy spirit is actually Holy Mother.

brianbbs67
Guru

Post #61

Post by brianbbs67 »

dio9 wrote: When God said Man he meant the generative , Mankind. Mankind is both man and woman together man and woman are Man. God made Man capital" M" in God's own image . As God is one , Man is one, male and female. Likewise all living things are male and female. there are male and female animals , trees, plants maleness and femaleness is ubiquitous. Perhaps the separation of maleness from femaleness is the fall of Man from God's original idea.
Or it could be they disobeyed the simplest of orders? Which, I believe He knew they would.

dio9
Under Probation

Post #62

Post by dio9 »

[Replying to post 61 by brianbbs67]

ok so tell me what you think was that simplest command? please don't say they ate an apple. ;)

brianbbs67
Guru

Post #63

Post by brianbbs67 »

dio9 wrote: [Replying to post 61 by brianbbs67]

ok so tell me what you think was that simplest command? please don't say they ate an apple. ;)
Don't learn the knowledge of good and evil. I can hypothesize that God had plans for them and wanted them to learn and grow more before they had this knowledge. Just like we limit some things and knowledge based on age and maturity.

tam
Savant

Post #64

Post by tam »

Peace to you Brian (and to you all),

[Replying to post 63 by brianbbs67]

They would have been able to eat from the tree of knowing good(life) and bad(death)... when they were ready! But they were not yet ready. The Tree they needed to eat [more] of FIRST, is the Tree of Life (which tree is Christ).

(Even if they had been permitted to reach out and eat from the Tree of Life after eating from the TOKGB, they would have lived. Unfortunately, they had just proven that they could not be trusted with eternal life, not at that time at least, having shown no love for God or for one another, not even repenting. Adam even blamed God - the woman YOU put here with me - as well as Eve, for his having eaten.)

Peace again to you and to your household,
your servant and a slave of Christ,
tammy

dio9
Under Probation

Post #65

Post by dio9 »

Why is it when we talk about the feminine nature expressed by God in the creation do we fall into eating the fruit of the tree of Knowledge , implying Eve , the expression of God's feminine nature , caused Man's alienation from God and the rest of creation. Like God's feminine nature is less than God's male expression flawed even. Adam and Eve were both created in God's image. The expression of God's own male and femaleness.

William
Savant

Post #66

Post by William »

[Replying to post 65 by dio9]

The answer to this question is very complex and is the underlying reason for the 'war of the sexes'.

Males and females find it hard to understand themselves let alone each other, and while this is certainly changing, the change is slow and painful.

One theory which seems to me to have some value is that we have the idea of 'helpmate' backwards.

General (the theory goes)...actually I was writing about this to a friend online recently in aswer to a message she linked me to - so will cut and paste that...brb...
[font=Comic Sans MS]The greatest thing in all of humanity is the power of the Queen or the feminine energy.
The physical power is almost exclusively male or masculine
The dominant cultural imperative is to protect the Queen
It is through trust that it is possible to do this and when trust is lost
All things die.
[/font]

The Queen in this case is Mother Earth - the Earth Entity of which - for want of a better description is 'The Local GOD' and of which we are all Her Children.

I understand that QueenBee is neither male or female but rather hermaphrodite with leaning slightly towards the feminine. Her form is the planet but her consciousness is not gender-based but since she is connected to all of us in that way, intimately understands both genders, even (of course) better than both genders understand themselves or each other...importantly there is the yin with the yang which is why the message states "The physical power is almost exclusively male or masculine" there is still a pinch of the masculine in the female - which you mentioned...But in reality the energy is the same, but reacts differently in relation to the forms...

"The greatest thing in all of humanity is the power of the Queen or the feminine energy." is to say that this energy is a thing and this energy is best regarded as the greatest thing humanity can protect and preserve...yes of course you know this! Replace the idea of the Queen on the chess board and her power..with...um...okay imagine the Queen on the chessboard represents masculine energy and the KING on the board represents this feminine energy the message is speaking to...

[font=Comic Sans MS]"Please do not doubt the power of the masculine
Because it must always awaken the power of the Queen
And this will not happen without trust
It is the feminine that creates the direction and the
masculine as well as the feminine
that must trust the process and the direction"[/font]

I was watching comedy last night where the comedian was commenting about how males just wait for orders from females and then complies as a natural enough 'thing' as it were - the female has to be able to specify what is required rather than simply drop hints and expect the male to understand.

In relation to the individual, one has to be able to specify what one requires and then go about doing that, and trust is the underlying key

Males are looking for direction from Mother, sisters females...approval..."Am I doing this correctly?" The man awaits clarity and expects certainty from the woman.

I think the reason for this is that men do not have the capacity to form a child within (be like a GOD creating another being as per biological form) - thus the instinct is to ask of the GOD which created you for direction...

Again - the idea is that the energy (consciousness) is the same but reacts differently depending upon the form it is within...

In relation to females (who are also 'created' through their mothers) this does not have the same effect because they know they are women - able to (potentially) create form within their own forms - thus the instinct is different in relation to how they interact with mother.

Men are creators in another sense - they take the stuff of the earth and create machines with that. For example, the woman is tired of washing clothes at the river with rocks and sand - she 'complains' about this to the man - the man starts thinking about what he can do to create something which will help the woman. Enter the first 'washing machines'. :)

So women may have an idea she tells man about and man is able to put that idea into his processes and essentially the seed the woman gave him germinates in his own mind-womb and he then externalizes this through using what is available on earth in order to make the idea a reality (birth it into existence)

The trust is not in the masculine or the feminine, but in the combination of the two energies expressed through form cooperating in the - as you called it - DANCE of co-creation...which essentially allows for the initial energy to transform back into its non-gender state within the external world through both male and female energies compliance in trust.

[font=Comic Sans MS]We depend exclusively on trust
We can locate far away nutritional sources for The Queen
And it is through the dance and trust in that dance
That we are able to tell others how to locate the source
So that The Queen may thrive and so that the society may thrive
We are the very example of this trust
This Dance
This Queen
For without all of these the hive will die and the honeybee
Will cease to exist and so to will humanity
Cease to thrive
Trust the dance
The Queen[/font]

While this is using the bees and hive and Queen as analogy, the focus is on QueenBee - Gaia - Earth Mother aka 'any of the human gods one cares to mention - male or female (btw your probably noticed that I only use the title GOD and not GODDESS - this is simply my practice of trying not to be gender specific re 'GOD' at all - using GOD as a non gender title.)

QB is the focus and is not of gender because her form does not force that impediment upon 'Her' - but as noted, the universe is bias toward the feminine and it is a language we genders can relate to...
Trust in the process - on an individual level as well as in the broader sense which the internet has been provided (QB provides all things) as a means of connection to one another across the planet - trust the connection and do the DANCE.

In that, sharing what we have with others and connecting the dots - trust QB specifically that when we reach out to others also specific - we do so through trust - not in others but in QB - we do not trust that the others will respond 'this' or 'that' way but that in 'knocking on the doors of others', we might get an answer - depending on the others ability to trust - not us - but their self and their connection with QB
The shift to a totally male idea of GOD, the son and even the Holy Ghost is not unexpected as it were - quiet natural when the sexes are out of balance and using each other rather than working with one another. It is not really about 'who is boss' (which is an attitude which also spills over into cultural, and political areas) but about how we are designed to serve each other for the good of all.

Understanding the aspect of GOD the feminine as represented of The Holy Ghost - Spirit - which is GOD, isn't such a bad idea if for no other reason than to break the spell cast over the evolution of religiosity by domineering males.

dio9
Under Probation

Post #67

Post by dio9 »

The Christian doctrine of fall of Man is a fall from the natural order The cause of Our collective disorder might be a fall from the natural relationship between male and female . Males and females (lets I say Adam and Eve) fail to intuit their place in the natural order a principle they fail to intuit. Adam and Eve fell out of sync from the natural order which was something other than their inequality which led to what Christianity knows as the fallen world. The way is what Jesus saw as the light which we have to shine uncovered from the mountain top , expressing our full natural self harmoniously together. In Taoist terms the male and female principle are equally necessary for the light of humanity to be uncovered.

William
Savant

Post #68

Post by William »

dio9 wrote: The Christian doctrine of fall of Man is a fall from the natural order The cause of Our collective disorder might be a fall from the natural relationship between male and female . Males and females (lets I say Adam and Eve) fail to intuit their place in the natural order a principle they fail to intuit. Adam and Eve fell out of sync from the natural order which was something other than their inequality which led to what Christianity knows as the fallen world. The way is what Jesus saw as the light which we have to shine uncovered from the mountain top , expressing our full natural self harmoniously together. In Taoist terms the male and female principle are equally necessary for the light of humanity to be uncovered.
Yes.

The metaphor of the garden story reflects this misuse of the opposite sex, especially in Adams actions during, and words after the event.

Eve was persuaded by the Serpent creature rather than using her own judgement and thus blamed the Serpent for her actions, instead of owning them herself.

Adam did the same, but his sin also involved being present at the time Eve was being tempted and doing nothing to interfere with that process, showing that he had a desire to eat of the fruit himself, but wanted to make sure it was safe to do so first.

This story is indeed a reflection on the war of the sexes and human imbalance and competitiveness instead of cooperation...as can clearly be seen in the story of Cain and Able - Adam and Eves first offspring. Nature clearly shows it cooperates. Humans are acting unnaturally.

That phase has been going on - perhaps for longer than it really had to.

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #69

Post by JehovahsWitness »

William wrote:

Adam did the same, but his sin also involved being present at the time Eve was being tempted and doing nothing to interfere with that process, ....
Where do you get the idea that Adam was present during Eves exchange with Satan?
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

dio9
Under Probation

Post #70

Post by dio9 »

[Replying to tam]

I must point out, there would have been no need for a savior if Adam and Eve had not eaten the bad fruit . Enough said, I think you know what i am talking about.