Is this a good result?

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

2ndRateMind
Site Supporter

Is this a good result?

Post #1

Post by 2ndRateMind »

According to google, the world produces $76,000 billion each year. and gives $259 billion in charity. That's 0.034%. Meanwhile, 36 million people a year die of hunger.

Any comments?

Best wishes, 2RM.

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Re: Is this a good result?

Post #11

Post by JehovahsWitness »

TSGracchus wrote: [Replying to post 6 by JehovahsWitness]

JehovahsWitness: "Humans were not designed for self rule we need Jesus."

Alas, Jesus seems to be unwilling or unable to take the job. Maybe... Could that be because he is dead?
No I don't believe so. Yes he did die, but I firmly believe he rose after 3 days and is now a mighty spirit in heaven.

The time for him to take control of the planet is not quite yet (although as one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES I believe it is very soon). Not only is he willing but he has been given the power and authority to do the above, this is the essence of the message we JWs preach from door-to-door and on the streets and informally to any that will listen: Jesus is already ruling (we believe since 1914) and will soon take full control of this planet.

As we say here in France: VIVRE LE ROYAUME!!

JW

INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

TSGracchus
Scholar

Post #12

Post by TSGracchus »

[Replying to post 11 by JehovahsWitness]

JehovahsWitness : "No I don't believe so. Yes he did die, but I firmly believe he rose after 3 days and is now a mighty spirit in heaven."

And no doubt Goldilocks serves him his morning porridge?

JehovahsWitness : "The time for him to take control of the planet is not quite yet (although as one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES I believe it is very soon)."

It isn't quite time?! For two thousand years his followers have been killing people, including each other, in his name. Perhaps he hasn't been paying attention?

JehovahsWitness : "Not only is he willing but he has been given the power and authority to do the above, this is the essence of the message we JWs preach from door-to-door and on the streets and informally to any that will listen: Jesus is already ruling (we believe since 1914) and will soon take full control of this planet."

So there will be pie in the sky in the sweet by and by. Just keep dropping shekels in the collection plate, and you will have yours a la mode. He's ruling? We have had world wars, plagues, famines, and this willing and powerful monarch hasn't stopped the misery?

JehovahsWitness : "As we say here in France: VIVRE LE ROYAUME!!"

Well as I say, " Il devrait obtenir un travail de jour, et s'y tenir. C'est un très mauvais roi."

:study:

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #13

Post by JehovahsWitness »

[Replying to post 12 by TSGracchus]

Vous etes mignon(e), et assez drole.

je vous souhaite une très bonne journée

O:)

Temoins de Jéhovah
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8