Sex Is Huge in Heaven

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Sex Is Huge in Heaven

Post #1

Post by Aetixintro »

For the worthy people who go there, sex in Heaven must be great!

Because worthy people probably enjoy sex on Earth. Don't men want a good woman? Don't women want a good man?

Are the souls in Heaven any less perfect than on Earth? No, I don't think so! Thus, sex must be as good on Earth or even better, having been through the Purgatory in order to go to Heaven as a worthy soul.

Clearly, when you are so low that only torture of people can satisfy you "sexually" or the evil in you, then what is Hell like for you, sex-wise?

So then, think of sex in Hell and what that must be like by those monsters behind the face of human being! Eeeeew! Puke! Disgusting!

So what do you think of Heaven? Any way to disprove that sex in Heaven is great?
Last edited by Aetixintro on Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

Willum
Savant

Re: Sex Is Huge in Heaven

Post #2

Post by Willum »

[Replying to post 1 by Aetixintro]

Well, yes.
We know Mary was a virgin, even after conception.
We know Yahweh is a jealous god.

Need I make it more painfully obvious?
I will never understand how someone who claims to know the ultimate truth, of God, believes they deserve respect, when they cannot distinguish it from a fairy-tale.

You know, science and logic are hard: Religion and fairy tales might be more your speed.

To continue to argue for the Hebrew invention of God is actually an insult to the very concept of a God. - Divine Insight

marco
Savant

Post #3

Post by marco »

Aetixintro wrote:

So what do you think of Heaven? Any way to disprove that sex in Heaven isn't great?

This very thought raised armies of thousands and caused a religion to spread across continents. Not Christianity, designed by prudish Paul, but Islam, created by the inventive and imaginative strategist Muhammad. For the red-blooded males he needed to fight for him he promised spoils from caravan raids or from sacking towns; and if any had the bad-luck to die an even greater reward awaited in Paradise; umpteen beautiful virgin girls reclined on green couches, their virginity unsullied by perpetual attention. Sadly, modern views hadn't yet come to light in the 7th century so women go uncatered for, sexually, and gay people most certainly not.

It was a stroke of genius for Muhamamd to concern himself with the most basic of human needs, for as well as sex in heaven, there would be springs of fresh water and all kinds of fruit. What more can one want? Meanwhile Christianity offers harps and constant singing of the divine praises. What a choice!

PinSeeker
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by PinSeeker »

Aetixintro wrote: For the worthy people who go there, sex in Heaven must be great!

Because worthy people probably enjoy sex on Earth. Don't men want a good woman? Don't women want a good man?

Are the souls in Heaven any less perfect than on Earth? No, I don't think so! Thus, sex must be as good on Earth or even better, having been through the Purgatory in order to go to Heaven as a worthy soul.

Clearly, when you are so low that only torture of people can satisfy you "sexually" or the evil in you, then what is Hell like for you, sex-wise?

So then, think of sex in Hell and what that must be like by those monsters behind the face of human being! Eeeeew! Puke! Disgusting!

So what do you think of Heaven? Any way to disprove that sex in Heaven is great?
First let me say that THIS is just an AWESOME topic. Sex is awesome.

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #5

Post by Divine Insight »

It makes no sense that procreation could take place in heaven. Therefore if there is any sex in heaven it could only be for the pure physical pleasure of it. But in Christianity taking pleasure in things of the flesh for its own sake is consider to be a "sin".

So what Aetixintro has just suggested is that heaven is an orgy of sin.
I'm pretty sure I just did. In Christianity any indulgence in the pleasure of the flesh is a sin. And procreation makes no sense in heaven. Therefore there is no reason why sex would occur in heaven unless someone is indulging in sins of the flesh.

So if Christianity is true there can be no sex in heaven.
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

PinSeeker
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by PinSeeker »

LOL!!!!

First, let me just say that this is an AWESOME topic for discussion. Kudos to Aetixintro for bringing it up. :thumb:

Second, I -- like pretty much everybody, I guess -- think sex is awesome. It is. =D>

Third, all I can say about heaven is that everything will be great, mainly because there will be no more sin or all the bad things that go with it, like suffering, sorrow, etc.

So, in heaven, will sex be better than it ever was here? Eh. Maybe not, but like everything else, it will be done like God meant for it to be, and like it always should have been here, which is to His praise and glory, and in the enjoyment of Him (in the ultimate sense). Which doesn't mean any particular sex act or position will be "outlawed" or something silly like that, but just that:

1. sex will be done for the all the right reasons and with only one person (your wife (if you are a man) or your husband (if you are a woman)

2. sex will be pleasureful, of course, but you will enjoy it in the Lord (even though you are thoroughly enjoying the sex with your spouse) and even praise Him while doing it (see note below)

NOTE: you won't be consciously going, "Praise God!" "Praise God!" "Praise God!" "Praise God!" as you are banging your spouse, but it'll just be done in praise of Him. Even here -- now -- all our works and everything we do, ordinary as it may be, should be done in praise of and enjoyment in Him. Man's chief end here on earth is to glorify Him and enjoy Him, which we do BY enjoying Him and His amazing grace, and also BY enjoying everything He has given us to enjoy, like our spouse. Sex is -- or should be, anyway -- a high and holy act. True intimacy... although even that may be selling it somewhat short. But that's what God created it to be. Anyway, the same will be true in heaven, too, but the difference is that we'll do it perfectly, without sin.

Now. What will sex be like in Hell? Ugh. I have no idea. Is it going to be painful? Or torturous? If I'm speculating, eh, probably not... that's just kind of a silly thought to me. There will still be a life to be lived and work to be done in hell, and I guess there will be sex, just like in heaven. But God will not be present in Hell. You might say, "Well that sounds just dandy to me!" Well, okay, but what that means is, nobody will experience His grace while doing whatever it is they are doing, and nobody will be enjoying what they do in the Lord, which means there will be no real enjoyment of any kind. And that in itself will be agony, and torment, and an eternal death -- total separation from God But some will choose that, and they will get it. As for me, I'm glad I'm not going to be finding out.

marco
Savant

Post #7

Post by marco »

PinSeeker wrote:

1. sex will be done for the all the right reasons and with only one person (your wife (if you are a man) or your husband (if you are a woman)

2. sex will be pleasureful, of course, but you will enjoy it in the Lord (even though you are thoroughly enjoying the sex with your spouse) and even praise Him while doing it.
I assume this is all tongue in cheek, treating the topic in a light-hearted manner. Eye hath not seen nor ear heard what delights God has in store for those that like him. Probably best we don't know but as you demonstrate, we can have wild guesses for fun.

Sadly, everything sexual seems to be sinful biblically. Why should heaven change its mind?

Neatras
Guru

Post #8

Post by Neatras »

Since heaven as a concept provides heavy amounts of lobotomy, I assume that whatever vegetative state the true believer is left in won't have much need or desire to have sex; that would take away valuable time from worshiping the god who lobotomized them after all, so that they wouldn't feel any amount of sadness over the loved ones currently boiling away in hell.

PinSeeker
Banned
Banned

Post #9

Post by PinSeeker »

Divine Insight wrote:In Christianity any indulgence in the pleasure of the flesh is a sin.
Almost, but not quite. Any indulgence done purely in the pleasure of and for the self (and not in the ultimate pleasure in and enjoyment of God and His grace) is praise purely of the self, and thus "pleasure in the flesh" and thus sin.
Divine Insight wrote:And procreation makes no sense in heaven.
This may actually be true; there may be no procreation in heaven. I doubt it, but that makes no difference, really. That's not really the ultimate reason of anything, sex included.
Divine Insight wrote:Therefore there is no reason why sex would occur in heaven unless someone is indulging in sins of the flesh.
Well no, this would be assuming that God made sex only for procreation, which -- I think, at least -- He did not. That's one reason WHY He made it pleasureful for both the man and the woman. What makes sin sin is not the act itself, but the purpose(s) for which engagement in it the person intends to accomplish. Sin is not the mere act of doing "bad things," but rather the heart from which those things come. This is what Jesus was saying with all the "You have heard it said... but I tell yous." :D
Divine Insight wrote:So if Christianity is true there can be no sex in heaven.
Nah.

PinSeeker
Banned
Banned

Post #10

Post by PinSeeker »

marco wrote:I assume this is all tongue in cheek, treating the topic in a light-hearted manner.
Well, light-hearted, maybe, but quite serious.
marco wrote:...we can have wild guesses for fun.
Sure, why not?
marco wrote:Sadly, everything sexual seems to be sinful biblically.
Oh, ye of such little Biblical understanding...
marco wrote:Why should heaven change its mind?
Indeed. That would be tragic. Fortunately, the Lord is the same yesterday, today, and forever.