Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

kcplusdc@yahoo.com
Apprentice

Hey

Post #1

Post by kcplusdc@yahoo.com »

Howdy!
Dave here, hiding behind the controls, I talk for this meat puppet!
Cool place, cool people, learning a lot already.
Sorry bout that closed down thread, wasn't trying to make no beefs.
The big cheese suggested an introduction so I comply with a happy heart.

From where I'm sitting everyone kinda in the same place.....
This is what I believe and it might even be true.
I'm cool with that. People are interesting and i will learn from anybody if I'm in the mood.
I'm a believer in all kinda stuff when its suits me.
God makes sense to me. No beef with him.

All believers see a different God cause there conception and brains and personality are different. The may read the same script but if you compared there inner thoughts and images you'd find differences. Snowflakes us all.
Anyway, I'm not perfect I was in an off shoot of the atheist camp fot extended period of time.
Till my brains grew back.

Kidding, not aware of any actual brain growth....if so just lil water retention issue....

So there ya go!
Theist, my God treats me right, sorta spiritual warrior attitude, mind,body,and spirit triangle approach. Stole all my good moves from different spiritual greats of the past and present.
I don't care what God team you play on if you bare fruit of the spirit I will at least listen.
Love the Chinese stuff, Asian, all boils down to me as a giant God search. Test it, see if it has positive results and fruits, move on.

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Re: Hey

Post #2

Post by ttruscott »

kcplusdc@yahoo.com wrote: Howdy!
Back atcha! I'm Ted.

You sound like a reflection of myself back in the late 60s... Then I made a mistake. I read the whole OT from beginning to end skipping only a few a begats here and there to compare exactly what the bible taught about GOD and HIS way compared to what i knew from the Far Eastern or mystical sources and childhood memories.

I decided someone was lying to me...
PCE Theology as I see it...

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.