The pleasure of sex is not only to carry on the family line

Post #1

Post by ivysunday »

Xuefeng
-------------------------
Lifechanyuan: http://www.lifechanyuan.org
New Oasis for Life: http://newoasisforlife.org
Lifechanyuan International Family: http://www.smcyinternationalfamily.org

The core point of the pleasure different sex is the orgasm of sexual intercourse. None of the first love, the adoration, the yearning, the dates, the caressing, and other emotional enjoyment can compare with the orgasm of sex.

Then what is orgasm of sexual intercourse? To help us understand the feeling of orgasm between male and female, I have selected some sections from “Kinsey Reports�, “Hatty Report on Sex�, and especially “Sex Codes—China Reports�.

“I am feeling like heaven.�

“I have a blurry sense of giddiness—the thrilling and exciting warmth, fullness, humidness, and force.�

“A sense of urgency, an irresistible sense of pulling.�

“I feel extremely excited and short of breath. Meanwhile I feel my head is lifting up as if in dream, the sound is vague and far, time seems still.�

“Gratification, conviviality, excited, thrilled, I am beside myself with pleasure.�

“I feel terrific, as if I am at my best�.

“I feel like a wakening and a beginning of life.�

“The feeling is incomparably wonderful; it is an ecstasy almost unbearable to human power.�

“Charming! Surging blood! Carefree! Ecstasy! Orgasm! Unparalleled wonder! Intoxicating! Full of power! Incredible!�

“In some aspects, arousal of sexuality offers me opportunity to transcend myself and wake up from the dense fog of daily life and existence.�

“I feel as if I have left my flesh and my spirit, caring for nothing that normally seems extremely important to me.�

Wonderful feeling of caresses, I wish this could go on forever.�

“My life is motionless, as if in a momentary eternity, Feeling the intense combination of flesh in a state of ecstasy.�

“A fantastic sensation, I myself is in another dimension which drifts and melts from the supporting point of my life.�

“A raging flame, violent and engulfing everything. Extremely fantastic.�

“A refreshing and irresistible orgasm is increasing to such an extent that an intense charge surges around the clitoris, just like a space-exploring rocket shooting up explosively. Then the charge radiate in the entire region of my pubes. At this moment all other things have vanished from my consciousness. It seems that the “inside� of me is filled with enormous power. The wetness, the heat, and the intensity make me feel incomparably comfortable. During the whole process, all the raging wonderful feelings are radiating in the internal side of my legs. It seems that all things around me have ceased their existence. I am completely immersed in this wonderful feeling. By far I have not experienced a more wonderful feeling than this.�

This feeling is a complete immersion that has nothing to do with will and thought. It has completely conquered me, occupying my body. As for the overall effect of its destructiveness, the best word to describe this physiological feeling is “madly carefree� . The only feeling I can relate is certain form of overall stiffness and tightness and the indistinguishable “internal explosion� at the sexual organs.

“My body gradually tightens up. I feel as if I have reached the precipitous peak of perfect happiness, then I approach the plateau of ecstasy, I utter a sharp scream, glide past the crest plane of bliss, then I experience five or six fits of violent twitches and convulsions, which are acute, vehement, and agitating in the beginning and becomes duller, slower and milder.�

This is the orgasm in sexual pleasure.

We can discover from the above description that the physiological and psychological feelings at the time of orgasm are the incomparable large charge and the consummation of beauty. No wonder Ban Gu commented in “Book of Han Dynasty: Yi Wen Zhi�, “Sex is the greatest of the feelings, and is the natural principle�. Sex is magical, mysterious, and supernatural, according to Jared Diamond, a physiology professor at Los Angles Campus of California University, who said, “Human sex is weird�.

The pleasure of sex is so wonderful, so ecstatic, and intoxicating that Freud has drawn the conclusion that the driving force of sex is the greatest power propelling the social development.

Then who has created such a wonderful feeling of mankind? Is sexual orgasm also a result of natural evolution? Is sex pleasure purely for the purpose of carrying on the family line?

A graduate student of Indiana State University R.Stephen Howard said: “in terms of the energy needed,,a sexual reproduction is a more economical way to transmit genes to one’s progeny.�

Then how did sexual reproduction come into being? Is sex pleasure simply for bearing children? The answer is negative. The prostitutes engage in prostitution are not to bear a child for the man of pleasure and latter does not aim for the prostitutes to bear some children for them either.

Human wisdom can make a master machine. Products can be constantly produced from a streamline. Then why cannot the Greatest Creator make a matrix that continuously produce offspring?

The pleasure of sex is purely for the enjoyment of life, and this is the universal love of the Greatest Creator. As for the propagation of offspring, it is only the byproduct of the pleasure of sex.

In addition, asexual reproduction will completely pass the diseases carried by the gene on to the future generation. Through the copulation of both sexes, the diseases carried by genes can be remitted or even eliminated. The advantage of crossbreeding is self-evident. Therefore a race may go extinct without sex life.

Thus the pleasure of sex is the arrangement of the Greatest Creator. Sex life conforms to the decree of the Greatest Creator. Sex inhibition is irreverence for the Greatest Creator.

We should have sex life and enjoy it too. lSex life should accompany us to the other shore of life.

It is unreasonable to suppress, inhibit, and destroy sex life, because it is against human nature to do so. Why should we refrain what the Greatest Creator has created?

There is no such thing as debauchery and dissipation in the matter of sex life. The more , the better. There is nothing reproachable about “Mu Zi Mei� phenomenon. If Lin Daiyu in A Dream of Red Mansion had experienced an orgasm, she would not have such a miserable ending.

Does this mean that Life Chanyuan is against Christianism and Buddhism?

The seventh precept of Ten Commandments is “You shall not commit adultry�.

Sections 28 and 29 of Matthew say, “But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

In Volume Ⅵof Buddhist Surangama sutra -- “The stage of Bodhisattva faith.�, the first rule is “Dry wisdom�. Ananda, these virtuous men will dry up their sensual desire and disengage their organs from sense data; this withering of causes stops the growth of karma. The clinging mind is now empty and clear, being but unmixed wisdom which is perfect and bright by nature, illumining all worlds in the ten directions. This realization of wisdom is called the stage of dry wisdom because they have cut off their sensual habits but have not yet entered the Tathagata's Dharma stream. Even if you have acquired wisdom and concentration, you would only degenerate into the devil’s groups—higher-class fiend, middle-class demon, and lower-class hag. Your flocks of devils have also gathered a mob of followers, each claiming to have cultivated the heavenly way. After my cessation with the dominance of unorthodox laws, more and more such evil persons prevail in the world. They are greedy for lasciviousness and adept at knowledge. As a result, all mortal beings are addicted to secular love and lose the way to supreme enlightenment.�

Jesus is god, and Sakyamuni is Buddha. Their profound wisdom is beyond us mortals, and their teachings are invaluable treasures to our life. Jesus instructs us in divinity. Following the supreme road of life guided by Jesus, we can enter the kingdom of the God. Sakyamuni enlightens us from the perspective of Buddhism. If we want to attain Buddhahood, we must break with lewdness, not only physiologically but also psychologically. Just like the teachings of Jesus, you have already committed adultery even if you only have harbored the lustful desire.

Christianism is the religion of god, and Buddhism is the religion of Buddha. The two religions have made indelible contributions to mankind. Through them we have come to know the road to supreme life space. It is the primary task of Life Chanyuan to make Jesus and Sakyamuni an integrated part of our life.

If the path of human development is comparable to a three-story building, then Christianism will be on the top level, Buddhism at the middle, and Life Chanyuan will be at the bottom.

In terms of the level of life, Buddhism transcends human nature and guides people directly to Elysium world of the west (Elysium world in the 36-dimension space). To board this ship, one must go through “dry wisdom�.

Ignorant as I am now, I have no idea which level of life Christianism will lead people to. Judging by Jesus’ road to divinity and teachings, he will make an angel of everyone and lead them into the celestial world, the paradise of gods. In 12:18—25 Gospel of Mark, Jesus said, “For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven�

What is angel? Angel is the goddess and Buddha with divinity. Buddha is under the control of the power of Buddha, while goddess is the free, elegant, and magically powerful spiritual entity of high energy, second only to god. Christianity guides people to develop in the direction of goddesses, which conforms to Jesus’ teachings. Only in this way can they have a definite development direction for life space. However, from the activities and pursuits of Christians, it seems that they are still clinging to worldly affairs, to the relations of parents, children, couple, and friends and relatives, and to private properties, which is unreasonable. In 14: 26 Luke’s Gospel, Jesus said, “If any one comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple� Because if you don’t hate them you cannot become an angel. For angels, there is nothing like family love.

We can see from the teachings of Jesus and Sakyamuni that the ultimate wisdoms are communicable. They have the same purpose.

Buddhists are capable to determinedly cut off all their attachments to worldly affairs including the relations of father, mother, wife, children, brothers, sisters, belongings, status, reputation and their own souls. They will commit themselves to self-cultivation and self-refining wholeheartedly. They are the real Christians. However, the so called Christians may inspire the suspicion of “crying up wine but selling vinegar�.

The direction of development for us mankind is the direction given by Jesus and Sakyamuni.

The problem is, however. There is a vast ocean between man and angel (goddess and Buddha). How can we sail the boat of life, tide over the tempestuous and turbulent ocean, and reach the ideal shore?

If we can give up worldly pursuits and dedicate wholeheartedly to cultivation like the Buddhist nuns, monks, clergies, and nuns in the monasteries and temples, so much the better. Although it is extremely difficult to ascend the heaven at a single step, it will be worthwhile anyway.

The problem is, can we do so? Let’s just drop all other obstacles. How many of us can surmount the huge mountain of the pleasure of sex?

I have still another question: why should we surmount this huge mountain now that the Greatest Creator has equipped the structure of the pleasure of sexes inside us to enjoy the pleasure of man? The wonderful feeling of orgasm, the feeling of entering the paradise, the feeling of celestial being and intoxication, the release and proliferation of love, the standstill of time and space, the feeling of being blended into the universe, and the expectation to give up all worldly desire and stay forever at that time point—aren’t these the highest realm of life we have been pursuing?

Our ultimate goal is to become angels (goddess and Buddha). It would be too difficult for ordinary people to jump from the starting point to the end point, unless they are born with the wisdom of an angel (just like my granny, who was a vegetarian by birth, not because of her personal preference but because of her feeling of disgust at the smell of fish and meat.) To enter the graduate school directly from primary school is a process of transcending comparable to the thorough remoulding of oneself and reaching the peak of perfection. It is just too difficult!

Then are there any smoother paths to the final success of becoming a goddess and Buddha?

Yes, there are.

Let’s first arrive at the thousand-year world, because the enjoyment of the pleasure of sexes will only affect our success of becoming a goddess and Buddha and does not prevent us from approaching the thousand-year world (please look at the thousand-year world of 36-dimension space.)

Although it is still hundreds of thousands of miles away from the kingdom of goddess and Buddha, the thousand-year world is after all the world with sublimated human nature. We can first arrive at the thousand-year world before reaching the ten-thousand-year world and finally make it to the world of goddess and Buddha—the Elysium World. This is comparable to a primary school pupil who pursues his education in the order of primary school, middle school, university, and finally the graduate school.

Let’s return to our topic. The pleasure of sex is the arrangement of the Greatest Creator and the favor He has granted to man. The Greatest Creator will not punish us as long as we are grateful to him and remember his grace when enjoying the pleasure of sex.

I have seen the Greatest Creator from the pleasure of sex. Have you?

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.

ivysunday
Sage

Post #3

Post by ivysunday »

otseng wrote: Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.
Ok, thanks. Just noticed it.