The solar system is 6,000 years old. Its all about water

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

EarthScienceguy
Guru

The solar system is 6,000 years old. Its all about water

Post #1

Post by EarthScienceguy »

Below is the famous paper that Russ Humphreys authored in 1984.

http://www.sedin.org/crs_samp/21_3a1.htm

In this paper he correctly predicted the magnetic fields of Uranus and Neptune before the voyager flew by them in the late 1980's. He based his theory on a universe that is 6000 years old. Using the following equation.

[quote]So the magnetic moment M at any time t after creation would be:

M = Mc exp(-t/T)

His equations also accurately predicts the Moon small gravitational field that is just in surface rocks and long with Mars Magnetic field that is also in surface rocks.

He later went on and used the same equations to predict Mercury's magnetic field decrease.

EarthScienceguy
Guru

Re: The solar system is 6,000 years old. Its all about wate

Post #11

[Replying to post 7 by DeMotts]

Post 8 answers this.

rikuoamero
Under Probation

Post #12

Post by rikuoamero »

No it doesn't. My two problems with your post are that you say a planet made of water was transformed into metallic elements, yet you gave no science on how this was accomplished.
Also that you just insert your God into what you laughingly call a scientific work. You pull from ancient holy books assertions about planets, without once showing that these assertions were true in the first place!
Where's the evidence that Neptune or whatever planet you're talking about was even made of water in the first place?

Your life is your own. Rise up and live it - Richard Rahl, Sword of Truth Book 6 "Faith of the Fallen"

I condemn all gods who dare demand my fealty, who won't look me in the face so's I know who it is I gotta fealty to. -- JoeyKnotHead

Some force seems to restrict me from buying into the apparent nonsense that others find so easy to buy into. Having no religious or supernatural beliefs of my own, I just call that force reason. -- Tired of the Nonsense

EarthScienceguy
Guru

Post #13

[Replying to post 12 by rikuoamero]

Can you put this on the reset? And I will respond to you.

I answered some common theoretical questions on the reset.

rikuoamero
Under Probation

Post #14

Post by rikuoamero »

EarthScienceguy wrote: [Replying to post 12 by rikuoamero]

Can you put this on the reset? And I will respond to you.

I answered some common theoretical questions on the reset.
[strike]I have no idea what you mean here. On the reset? What's a reset?[/strike]

Edit - Found it, your new thread.
I'll do what you ask...as long as you answer the question I posted here, in the Ask a User subsection
viewtopic.php?t=34790

Your life is your own. Rise up and live it - Richard Rahl, Sword of Truth Book 6 "Faith of the Fallen"

I condemn all gods who dare demand my fealty, who won't look me in the face so's I know who it is I gotta fealty to. -- JoeyKnotHead

Some force seems to restrict me from buying into the apparent nonsense that others find so easy to buy into. Having no religious or supernatural beliefs of my own, I just call that force reason. -- Tired of the Nonsense