ivysunday
Sage

Xuefeng Corpus (Lifechanyuan)

Post #1

Post by ivysunday »

I Have an Ideal

Xue Feng
Lifechanyuan: http://www.lifechanyuan.org

(Translated by Transn Ltd. and Edited by Kaer)

Following the footprints of immortals, sages, oracles and saints, I have crossed and trekked numerous treacherous mountains and rivers. Roaming all through the wilderness of soul, I have been spreading the message of the Greatest Creator. The wishes of god and Buddha and the expectations of oracles and saints have converged to form my ideal, which is as clear and bright as the shining sun and can be food of thought for you to meditate over.

Human beings have been trekking along a long path soaked with blood. Jesus and Sakyamuni have revealed to us that in the universe there are many higher spaces of LIFE and have earnestly and tirelessly admonished us not to go astray from the great road of LIFE. Numberless immortals, sages, oracles and saints have exerted their utmost effort for the happiness of mankind. Their souls are still shining brightly over us, warning us not to act against the law of nature and wishing us to live a happy life.However, blinded by the dense fog of “civilization�, mankind has been straying further and further away from the great road…

I want to kindle a beacon of hope to light up the endless darkness, bringing mankind a ray of hope. I want to create an oasis out of the vast and isolated desert, offering an auspicious and harmonious habitat for LIFE on earth. I want to build a land of spirit and soul out of the boundless ocean of flaunty material prosperity, leading to the land those people who yearn towards the Greatest Creator, love LIFE and nature, and possess beautiful human nature and soul and making them eternally severed from the abyss of sufferings. I will shepherd them safely to the Thousand-Year World to enjoy the wonderful time of the millennium.

The people favored by god and Buddha are still miserably shackled in spirit and soul. In this bustling world overrun with desire for material acquisition, people with a purer and better heart are more prone to spiritual and psychological tortures, and cannot afford even a moment of peace and quiet. Every place reeks of putrid smells. What meet the eyes are wickedness and evils that have gone unpunished. Man’s tremendous amount of legal articles and religious teachings are powerless to avert the depravity of morality and the prevalence of wickedness. The viciously misleading evil soul and the junk thought have taken up the throne of truth.

Despotism has not only caused the loss of personal and spiritual freedom for the governed but also has caused the governing class to be trapped in the quagmire of desperation, without any hope to obtain the true freedom of LIFE.

I want to tell people that the plight of mankind does of lie in the material aspect but in the spiritual aspect. The wasteland of spirit and soul is the real source of human suffering. Seeking the homestead for spirit and soul is an urgency for mankind. The blind pursuit of material acquisition is only analogous to quenching one’s thirst with poisoned wine or stopping water from boiling by scooping it up and pouring it back. Thus such acts will cause the ruin of not only the earth but mankind itself.

An era is a demoniac era if the dignity of a person is determined by the amount of money he has earned and the social position he has attained and if the value of man is not measured by his moral character and good deeds. A society is an evil society if it allows its subjects to become upstart through speculation and plundering instead of getting rich with honest and diligent labor. A government is a despotic and satanic government if it spares no effort to force-out new thinking, attempting to lock people in an ignorant and barbarian and savage world. A nation will be one void of wisdom and oriented toward insanity and destruction if it does not advocate dedication and love but blindly instigates its people to use violence.

Man’s worry originates partly from ignorance and partly from selfishness. Because of ignorance, we have invited demons in but shut the door against god and Buddha. Because of selfishness, we have chosen wickedness but abandoned righteousness. A lot of good ideals and kind moralities are often snuffed out in the cradle. The desolation of soul is the optimum soil to breed junk thought and religious plague.

Today people are engulfed in information. Television, networks, newspapers and magazines, books, and lectures are infusing mountains of information into us, far more than we can digest, thus causing the indigestion, malnutrition, and ill health. The pursuit of knowledge has become a morbid thirst. The more we attempt to swallow down unthinkingly, the less we understand. Various media have become the fertile soil to cultivate ignorance and manic and blind adherence.

Having no beliefs, no principles, no wisdom, and no spiritual perception, those literati have made up rancid articles under the pretense of maintaining stability, advocating reform, carrying forward culture, inheriting legacies, publicizing morality, and promoting benevolence, and under the disguise of adhering to “belief�, cultivating oneself, pursuing freedom, and fighting despotism…They have fabricated so much cultural garbage and so many spiritual drugs that it is impossible to clean them all up. The roughly manufactured scum has become our daily food for thought, which has directly distorted our values, destroyed our human environment, and polluted our pure heart.

Having no beliefs, no principles, no wisdom, and no spiritual sense, those literati hangmen worship those rancid articles as classics under the pretense of maintaining stability, advocating reform, carrying forward culture, inheriting legacies, publicizing morality,and promoting benevolence, and under the disguise of adhering to “belief�,cultivating oneself, pursuing freedom, and fighting despotism… As for those works of wisdom, which shine resplendently with thought, they look down upon them as “heresies� and wielded their cultural butcher knife toward them without hesitation…

The Chinese people, on the one hand you have been heaving sighs that China has become a land deserted by the Greatest Creator, but have you on the other hand acquired the broadness of mind to include great wisdom? Can you recognize it when great wisdom really “descends from heaven�?

I have an ideal that the Greatest Creator may enter China and the human world, that Christianity and Buddhism may regain their prevalence here, and that humanity may be restored on the beautiful land.

When conspiracy and tricks prevail over truth, justice is taunted, enthusiasm meets with contempt, reverence for the Greatest Creator is regarded as ridiculous, oppression and bully are viewed as inviolable power, the hoodwinked masses are meanwhile branded as ignorant,freedom is slandered, life is trampled, right and wrong are reversed, black and white are confused, and good and evil people mix together, then in such situations we have no choice but to search the source of LIFE. Only in this way can we pierce through the indistinct murk and see the light. Only in this way can we steady the steer in the turbid and turbulent waves and ultimately reach the ocean of LIFE.

In this unusual time of superficial prosperity, when actually crises are lurking everywhere, we are not yet in the position to sing praises of the virtue or merits. At a time when the journey is rough and treacherous, flattery and conservativeness cannot salvage us. Now it is not yet the time when “the bank of injustice� has gone bankrupt completely. Any non-action and dawdling will only speed up the approach of “doomsday�. We will only eventually lose our beautiful homestead and splendid future if we are only capable of destruction and are incapable of construction, if we don’t know how to repay other people’s favors and are only bent on vengeance, and if we only want to acquire from others and do not know how to dedicate to others.

For many centuries, man’s blind behaviors have dug out an abyss, which can engulf us at any moment and thus should be filled up. The sooner it is leveled up, the better it would be.

Reverence for the Greatest Creator and adherence to his road is our only hope, because only in front of the Greatest Creator can we have equal human dignity; because we should worship the Greatest Creator so that our mind can possess soul, our knowledge be transformed into wisdom. And only in this way can we understand the meaning of LIFE and embark on the great road of LIFE.

You may lock yourself up in the ivory tower, lose yourself in the piles of broken papers, and engross yourself in the so-called academic research, thus placing yourself outside the social issues. In so doing, you seem to have entered a serene heaven. However, can you expect any egg to remain intact if the nest is overturned? Poke your head inside a cave,leaving your hindquarter exposed and fancying that what is not seen does not exist. Can you derive from your research any great achievements that may do any good to humankind?

The unrealistic teaching or “truth�that blindly preaches pursuit of happiness of future life is absurd and wicked. A person always wearing a smile is relentless at heart; a person always with tears is cruel at heart.

Children are suffering starvation and cannot afford education; the poverty-stricken have no money to treat their diseases. However, we are manufacturing various kinds of luxury products, and building one after another lifeless skyscrapers. Isn’t this a mockery and blasphemy against LIFE?

If our neighbors have no freedom, we ourselves cannot obtain complete freedom. If our brothers are suffering starvation, we cannot swallow the dainty food in our mouths. If people in the remote areas are crying, we will not be able to enjoy quietly the comfort and luxury of big cities.

I have an ideal. I will lead those who truly yearn towards the Greatest Creator to Lifechanyuan, and transform the jarring hullabaloo into a fraternal movement, and play a convivial symphony of LIFE.

I firmly believe that mankind can certainly walk out of the dark canyon and the wasteland of spirit, and enter an unprecedentedly beautiful field. I firmly believe that soul will prevail over flesh and that people will eventually obtain the freedom of body and mind and the serenity of LIFE.

This is not a golden fantasy for the remote future. The majestic tides are surging with mighty momentum. Among their broad bosoms are contained colorful gems that can decorate man’s life and make it more noble and beautiful. When the unexpected supernatural incident comes,the mysterious power shall strike people’s heartstrings, the vast fields will take on the splendid coating, the polluted rivers will become clear and pure again, the turbid sky will be changed into expanses of colorful clouds, and the free rhythm will reverberate in each inch of the land.

Eternal virtue remains with Jesus Christ!

Supreme wisdom is ascribed to Sakyamuni!

Eternal glory belongs to the Greatest Creator!

ivysunday
Sage

Post #181

Post by ivysunday »

Thank You, the Children of the Greatest Creator
Xuefeng
(Translated by Conglong & Ailian and Edited by Kaer)

April 22, 2014

Lifechanyuan has been enduring a period of suffering since November, 2013. The three community branches created by Lifechanyuan were disbanded, properties worth twenty-six million Yuan were taken, and 150 people were forced to leave the home. Lifechanyuan suddenly fell from heaven to the earth and it became so weak financially that people are facing tremendous survival challenges. Where is the home for these people and how should we support ourselves? The huge pressure on me affected my breathing, I lost sleep for many nights, my eyes became weak, and my vision became blurred.

But we should survive and we must survive! We migrated to a place several thousand kilometres away and came to the Gobi desert. We drink the bitter and carcinogenic, saline - alkali water, we live in a few run-down houses and we began another round of hard times. We managed to survive, but to remain as civilized people while living in such primitive conditions, we still have many challenges. Each step forward needs money, and in reality, everything seems to us so direct and cruel. Even now, I cannot sleep well and there are many nights when I only sleep three or four hours. There are so many chores waiting for me to sort through and deal with, how can I manage to sleep?

The constitution and laws only maintain slavery, they do not protect human dignity. The society’s morality tends to maintain the brutal, ignorant, and backward consciousness and lifestyle, not the innovative and civilized ones. It is only when human beings experience huge survival crises that they will start to accept new-born ideas and things. Otherwise, the laziness and historical habits will stop them from making great progress and evolution.

Although many challenges lie ahead, my heart is full of gratitude. Gratitude to the Greatest Creator for letting us survive, and gratitude to the children of the Greatest Creator, the Chanyuan celestials, for the selflessness and active efforts they have all given and are continuing to give. Also, gratitude to all the people who comforted and helped us in every possible way during our hardest times.

In the past half year, Chanyuan celestials’ best qualities have been put into full play. Faced with life or death, nobody complained of hardships or backed off. Nobody shouted at me or did reasonless or extreme things. Everyone accepted what happened silently. What we said and did are civilized, our soul gardens are becoming purer and more beautiful. Everything is running in good order. Because of this, our new life erupts.

We still have a long way to go to reach the ideal realm. We will still encounter many kinds of challenges. However, no matter how many difficulties and obstacles we encounter, I hope the children of the Greatest Creator will always be civilized and maintain good behaviour, never hurt Mother Nature, any living beings, society, or any nations. Please keep the purification of your soul garden as the first priority. Do not be selfish, jealous, greedy, arrogant, possessive, or fearful. Let nature take its course. Keep the inner peace and firmly believe in the Greatest Creator and in Karma. Try your best with everything in your daily life and stand to the original intention. Let us continue to climb to the highest states of Life and LIFE�

April 21, 2014

ivysunday
Sage

Post #182

Post by ivysunday »

You must Come From Heaven

Xuefeng
(Translated by Conglong)

You smile and talk gently as white clouds from above

You walk quietly as the swinging willow

You are sweet as the spring water

Clean and pure

Your love is transparent and pure

flows with fragrance

Your affections are sincere as the lasting spring

Green lands all year round

You kiss freely because you come from heaven

You must come from heaven because you are born of love

You are here only for love and affection

You have come a long way to share love

It is the gentle breeze and the dancing bamboo

Climb to the summit of a hill and my eyes see it

Walk into the valley and my ears hear it

Seeing you, I see flowers and birds

Hearing you, I hear clear spring water in the mountains

Beauty is everywhere

It is all you

You fill my heart with endless joy

You are the source of greatness

I met you in heaven, unforgettable that you are

Like a bee fluttering in a sea of flowers

Life is so beautiful, because of your fragrance

LIFE is so brilliant, because I am nurtured by your love

No more wandering, let us return to the faraway place

No more hesitation

Hand in hand, let us return home:

– Heaven –

***Written by Xuefeng on Mar 01 2012***

ivysunday
Sage

Post #183

Post by ivysunday »

The Furthest Distance of All

Xue Feng
(translated by conglong)

is not that we are ignorant of love,

but the secular world is a dam

that stops rivers from sharing water.

is not that love can’t burn,

but the gossips and naysayers are sharp

always to cool the flames of passion.

It burns, but buried deep within the heart.

is we have shared love for many years

and are together still,

but we must separate.

I cannot live without you,

but must feign not to care,

and cry bitterly in silence.

is not as simple as I miss you,

but the divide is so great

that silently we weep

even when together.

is not the length of the Yangtze River,

but that I could not find you,

though I searched from source to end.

is not that the Yellow and Yangtze Rivers never meet,

but when I see your name in Lifechanyuan,

I do not see the most precious gift bestowed by God.

are the trails of two hearts that never converge.

I know it is there, but just beyond the shadows.

is like the meteor in flight;

if meeting is our fate,

we will surely meet in Elysium.

is the distance between human and celestial:

one is on earth; the other is in heaven.

ivysunday
Sage

Post #184

Post by ivysunday »

I Pursue No Success

Xuefeng
(Translated by Conglong)

I do what I like to do

I follow my inner voice

Let my nature burst like a fully blossomed flower

If god wants me to be a big tree

I will try to extend my hands to the blue sky

If becoming a wildflower is my destiny

I will do my utmost to show my beauty

I’m a stream, why bother compare with rivers

I’m a little grass, why compete with a peony for beauty

Everything is part of god’s blueprint

No one is noble or humble

Life is just a journey

The sceneries are my guardian angels

Why should I copy others and ignore my nature

Chasing after success is twisting my nature

I don’t want to be great

nor do I care success

Every day, I just want to show my true self

No matter what I achieve in the end

I only want a beautiful journey

I’m not a warrior of life

Nor a guard of some doctrine

I have no interest in competing with masters

They have their talents

I have my own fun

I just want to be a little bee

Flying through the mountains and plains

It feels so good to be ordinary

No longer lift my neck to pretend I’m tall

Tiny bridge, flowing brook, and cottages
worn road, west wind and lean horse

Even living in the remotest corner

I will find myself happiness

Let me just live in the quiet small village

Having joy with crickets and sparrows

Winter goes, spring comes,

Feeling the coolness

and softness of breeze

Please go after success and greatness

Let me stay in New Oasis for Life

Take care of each other

ivysunday
Sage

Post #185

Post by ivysunday »

Come and walk on this beautiful way

Xuefeng

Come and walk on this beautiful way
This way leads to everlasting life happy
If you want to have a freedom life
Come and walk on this way

Come and walk on this wonderful way
All your pains in heart will run away
This way guided by all sages
Will leads to heaven directly

Come and walk on this miraculous way
Tomorrow a celestial being you will be
All kinds of beautiful sceneries you will see
Kind hearted people with you all the way

Come and walk on this Lifechanyuan way
Your life will be getting better and better day by day
Lovers dancing and singing night and day
For we are walking on the Greatest Creator's way

2009-3-29

ivysunday
Sage

Post #186

Post by ivysunday »

Set out, towards the hometown of freedom!

Xuefeng

There is a beautiful place
That is the kingdom of the Greatest Creator
The hometown of freedom
Green mountains, clear waters,
Warm and sunny all year around
Flowers are blossoming
covering on the hills and yards
Streams flowing, spring tinkling
Willows swaying, bamboos dancing
Kingfishers flying
Happy people singing loud
Never need to struggle for survival

Ah! This charming land looks like a picture
White clouds hanging over the mountains
Colourful rainbow appearing and diminishing
Winding paths and peeping green tiles
Harmony and peace can be felt everywhere
The free kingdom in my dream!

No stealing, no fighting
No hurting, no gossiping
No suspecting, no cheating
No annoying noises
Not even jealousy, comparison and complaints
Everything exhibited in beauty

Run away from the prison of human nature
Get away from the sufferings
Life is a flash in the pan
No need to attach to the annoying person or thing
Not worthy to tangle in anything that limits freedom

Boss, wife or kids
King, husband or brothers
Whoever limits my freedom
I will run away

Time is flying like a horse running across a fissure
Which I can’t afford to waste
When I am alive
I should present my true self
Rules, commandments, morals, dharma are not good
As long as they are bondage

Let me live according to my own will
but within the law of nature
As long as I don’t hurt nature, people and other life beings
Whatever I do
will please the Greatest Creator

Let me go for the free land
when the sun rises in the morning
Muddy road, strong storm
wolves, tigers, cliffs
will never stop me
If I don’t have freedom
Am I different from a living corpse?

Sweats, tears and blood droplets might be my company
To get freedom, I’m not afraid to pay any price
Even if my body is bruised
and thorns are on the way
Not to mention the secular gossips
I don’t care people say I’m heartless
I never want to have the tragedies
people had before

I’m diligent, kind,
and willing to devote myself for the wellbeing of others
But will not accept anyone’s control, enforcement
and attack on my soul
I’m simple, innocent, and long for mutual respect and love
But will not tolerant constant supervision and complaint

I will not live in a place my freedom is controlled
I’m not willing to fight for power and money

and accompanied by people who are short-sighted

I am a pretty flower in the fairyland
unsophisticated,
I’m pure and elegant
The sky of my soul is so blue
Without little dust and stain
Let the doctrines enslaving my soul go to the hell
I’m only fascinated by the faraway picturesque and harmonious place
That is my free hometown and where I will go

Carry my small baggage
Head forward, no longer look back,
No more hesitation and wander,
I’ve chosen the goal and direction
Each step towards the magnificent splendor of life,
Set forth
towards that hometown of freedom!

2012/3/13

ivysunday
Sage

Post #187

Post by ivysunday »

Walking on my way

Deiform Celestial

I come from far away, bring the true news of life way.
Following my step night and day, for I'll lead you to Heaven to stay.
The "chanyuan girls will always be 18 " I wrote today,
There is deep meaning inside of it lay.

All of you come from women's bay,
must go back through it for a long life stay.
Change your value up side down, like a Grass hold earth tightly.

Washing chanyuan girls' feet like washing baby,
your heart will be pure and bright.
Please walk on my way, you'll know something in the future by day.
I'm crying my dear.

Sept. 13, 2006

ivysunday
Sage

Post #188

Post by ivysunday »

Song for my lovers

Deiform Celestial

From Harare to all over the world
From my soul to every lover’s heart
In the name of the Greatest Creator I miss you
Day and night

My life becomes so colorful
Like a after rain sky rainbow
For all of you I grow younger and younger
Like a stream never stop flow

My lovers all so wisdom humble
They posses exceptional talent also beautiful
I guess they come from heaven like angel
Spread good news to the people

Name from Penglai, jiaoe, lingbo,wannian celestial
Follow yiyun,yinhe,huiying, jingying celestial
Hand in hand comes runhe celestial
Beauty conglong brings me some lover more

Oh, Lifechanyuan like a love sea roar
Each other’s love like spring grass fast grow
I cherish the love like my soul
Until we reach Celestial Islands Continent

2006-5-5

ivysunday
Sage

Post #189

Post by ivysunday »

Personal Information of Xuefeng

Xuefeng

(Translated by Conglong and Edited by Kaer)

As the founder of Lifechanyuan, my role is to reap “the ripe crops�, initiate the Lifechanyuan era for human beings, and lead Chanyuan celestials to climb the highest realm of Life and LIFE. To people who are practicing self-cultivation, your focus should be on whether the road to which I am leading is clear and whether the values I promote are reasonable. My personal background information should not be too important, though I have mentioned some details in my articles, except for my true name and birthdate. But there remain some people who are curious about me, so in order to satisfy them, I will re-introduce myself with information that can be verified by anyone.

Everything in Lifechanyuan is open to public, we are doing nothing mysterious, and there is nothing we wish to hide. As the founder of Lifechanyuan, it is reasonable for me to expose everything about myself to the public because I do not want to appear furtive.

My legal name on my ID : Zhang Zi Fan (张自�)
My birthdate on my ID: July 17, 1957

My place of birth was Zhang Village, Lianhua Township, Yongjing County, Gansu Province, China (The intersection of the Yellow River and Da Xia River). The building of the Liujiaxia reservoir caused us to relocate and the name of our local administrative area was renamed, so my original birthplace no longer exists. We then moved to Hetan Township, the autonomous County of Dongxiang Tribe, Gansu Province.

Height: 172cm (5’8�)
Weight: 80 kg (176 Lbs)

Personal Appearance: I have been told that I was a “handsome guy�! Even now some people say that I am an “old handsome guy�. However, some people online said online that I am really ugly. No!

Middle school: The #3 Middle School of Dongxiang County

Technical college: Plier, Zhangjiakou Geological Technical School, Department of Geological Minerals

College: Lanzhou College of Education; transferred to Jiuquan College of Education

University: Advanced class, majoring in International Trading, University of International Business and Economics in Beijing, China.

Resume (in chronological order):

â—�Communist party branch secretary, League branch secretary, Administrative clerk, Accountant of the Production Brigade (in my hometown after I graduated from high school)
â—�Technician - Prospecting team, Geological Mineral Department, Gansu Province
�English teacher - The Children’s School for Prospecting team, Geological Mineral Department, Gansu Province
â—�Drilling machine and motorcycle repairer - The #3 hydrology team in Jiuquan City, Geological Mineral Department
�English teacher - The 2’nd Middle School of Geological Mineral Department, Gansu Province
â—�Statistical officer - Lanzhou Yuzhong Prospecting Machinery Factory, Lanzhou City.
â—�Interpreter - A Chinese company in Zimbabwe, Africa
â—�Self-employed - Zimbabwe; before I founded Lifechanyuan. I was operating two grocery stores, a bar, a club and a fast food restaurant.

Political Background: Joined the Communist Party of China in 1975, and left the party automatically because of my engagement in overseas businesses. Although I am no longer a member of the Communist Party, I have never changed my faith to devote my life to the realization of it.

Family Background: I was born and brought up in a poor farming family.

My Father: A member of the Communist Party of China, he was a very firm believer and practitioner of communism and devoted his full life to it.

My Mother: A very hardworking and kind farmer and an obedient and capable wife.

My wife: She is with me whenever I go and works with me. We change our living places quite often and she is basically always beside me. She is now a Chanyuan celestial and lives with me in the community too. Her room is next door to mine.

My Son: He went to overseas for middle school education when he was 11, and received his university education in USA. He is married now with a native American girl and legally a citizen of USA. I wanted another child - a girl, but because of the birth control polity, I just have one child.

Crime Record: I never had any criminal activity, and never did anything against law. My record is very clear.

Religious Background: When I was a child, I used to go to temple with my mother to worship some kind of Chinese gods like the earth god, king of dragon god, Erlang shen etc. I got some knowledge about Taoism from my grandma, and a little Buddhism from my mother. I knew some Islam from my Muslim colleague, and also a little Hinduism from a few Indian people. I’ve learnt the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses for three years, and had been to the “Kingdom Hall� from time to time.

Master:Apart from my teachers of primary school, middle school, technical school, college and university, I never formally acknowledged someone as my master. So I don’t have a master, and I was not descented anything from a master.
Interest: Music. I composed two songs – The Magic Second Home, and The School Song for Lifechanyuan University. I like to play flute, harmonica and dulcimer.

Nickname: My Chinese language teacher of primary school called me “the Phoenix in heaven�; and was nicknamed “Ancient King of Ge Sa Er� by my students when I was a middle school teacher. I was once jeered by my colleagues, and they called me “the half-celestial Zhang�. Until now, Chanyuan celestials called me the “cool guide� and “loving guide�. I was also nicknamed “Shrew� by some people outside Lifechanyuan. Recently, we are building some houses in the 4th branch, my brothers and sisters call me “Zhou Ba Pi� (In Chinese, it is used to describe a mean boss or leader). They intentionally called me this because I did a very tight work schedule for dozens of Chanyuan celestials everyday so that nobody would have an idle moment, moreover, I use a very loud speaker to play music at 7:00 in the morning; Once the music is on, every one has to get up to work, and no one can sleep late.

Hobby: “Flirting�, I love to joke with my brothers and sisters. I like women, I like almost all women, but I never abandon the old when I have a new lover.

This is basically everything about me.
If anyone wants to know more, please ask, and I will certainly answer you.

March 3,2012

ivysunday
Sage

Post #190

Post by ivysunday »

Build Great Faith--Cultural Construction in the Second Home
Part 1

Xuefeng

The type of faith will decide the type of soul; the type of soul will decide the type of culture; and the type of culture will decide the way of life and production and the operation mechanism of society.

The cultural construction in the Second Home of Lifechanyuan has a direct bearing upon our way of life and production and operation mechanism of society, and has a direct bearing upon whether we can ascend to the highest realm of life and LIFE and realize our ultimate ideal.

The paramount principle for the cultural construction of the Second Home is the building of great faith, the great faith in Buddha and the Greatest Creator, the great faith in Jesus Christ, Buddha Sakyamuni, immortal Lao Tze, the Prophet Mohammed, and the great man Mao Zedong, and the great faith in the guide Xuefeng. Without these three great faiths, it will be impossible to build healthy culture, and people will lose their direction, and will fall asunder and plunge into chaos. The resulting internal strife will waste time, energy, material, and mental efforts. As a result, it will be impossible to pioneer the era of Lifechanyuan, in which “the worthy person can fully utilize his talents, the whole world is like one family�, ““No one will keep lost articles found on the roadside, and the houses need not be bolted at night�, in which everything will be in complete harmony, the weather will be good for harvest, and everyone will be happy, free and pleasant, and in which all methods are unified into one general principle and all religions are unified into one uniform religion.

What is great faith? Great faith is complete belief and trust without any suspicion. Great faith means trusting what you understand and what you do not understand for the moment.
Every Chanyuan celestial must read "The Greatest Creator" thoroughly, and then read "Revelation" in connection with his or her life experience, so as to build great faith in the Greatest Creator. Without the great faith, it is like water without source and wood without root.

Every Chanyuan celestial must read "Matthew", "Mark ","Luke ","John", and "Gospel of Judas ",and have profound knowledge of "Diamond Sutra ", "Heart Sutra", and "Tao Te Ching", worship Mohammed and Islamic spirit, learn Mao Zedong 's spirit of serving the people with heart and soul, form the most sublime wish and build the great faith in Jesus Christ, Sakyamuni, Lao Tze, Mohammed, and Mao Zedong.

Every Chanyuan celestial should read Chanyuan Corpus and Xuefeng Corpus thoroughly, know about the guide Xuefeng,and build the great faith in the guide Xuefeng. You can ask yourself who in this world can inherit and carry forward the wisdom of God, Buddha, celestial being, sages and saints in a comparatively systematic and complete manner. Who can build a systematic and complete and comprehensive theoretical system on the origin of the universe, the origin of LIFE, the origin of mankind, the time and space of the universe, life,LIFE and science ?Who can practically lead people away from the sea of tribulations? Who can make people sleep well, eat well, and play well, and both eliminate their fear, worry and anxiety over food, clothing, shelter, transportation, living, illness and death, and at the same time make sure they fully exhibit their personality and enjoy the pleasure of life? Who can create a beautiful environment where there is both unified will and pleasant feeling, and where there is no suppression, exploitation, bullying, and oppression? Who knows the secrets of the heavenly kingdom and leads people towards and ultimately into the heavenly kingdom? Certainly Xuefeng can do this.

If you would not believe in such kind of a person, then may I ask what else we can believe in and who else we can believe in. "Comparison can tell who is superior and who is inferior ". You can make a comparison of all people in the history of mankind and all people of the present time. If any one of them can surpass Xuefeng in words and actions, then you can abandon the guide Xuefeng immediately.

Faith is truth, love is LIFE. Faith can accomplish everything. Small faith accomplishes small thing, great faith accomplishes great thing. Without faith one will not know what course to take and will accomplish nothing.

With great faith, you can overcome all difficulties and hardships in life, you can light up the magical lamp in your heart and illuminate the road ahead, you can get rid of passivity, pessimism and form a positive and optimistic attitude, and you can pursue the sun and get away from darkness, and finally reach the soul mountain indomitably.

We should build this cultural atmosphere, namely the great faith in the Greatest Creator, the great faith in Jesus Christ, Buddha Sakyamuni, the immortal Lao Tze, the prophet Mohammed, and the great man Mao Zedong, and the great faith in the guide of Lifechanyuan Xuefeng--this is the core of culture building of the Second Home.