Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 1: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:42 pm
Reply
Revelation Chapter 12

Like this post
The early Catholic Church certainly conspired to manipulate and in many cases destroy scriptures that foretold of another prophet to come after Jesus. If they could have understood revelation at the time, they would definitely not let this pass. (sorry, you will have to be somewhat versed in Bible prophecy to follow this, something I highly recommend becoming. For a good intoduction, watch Walter Veith's lectures "The mists of time" and "The Man behind the Mask")

In Revelation Chapter 12 we are presented with the Image of a Woman in pains to give birth. This is clearly accepted as the righteous church of God about to produce a Prophet.
We have several clues as to how to place the events of this Chapter in the timeline of history. First is that the Dragon standing before her that want to devour her child is seven headed, ten horned and seven crowned. It is accepted that this beast is a representation of the Roman empire after it is divided into ten. And, because the crowns are only seven, the 3 divisions that the Little Horn Power of Daniel Chapter 7 are to pluck out from the roots, must have already been plucked. This gives us a date of after 538 AD when the Ostrogoths were destroyed.
This fits perfectly with the second clue as to the time period in Question. Once the male child is born, the Righteous Church (the woman) is relocated to the Desert (or wilderness) for the Times, time and a half a time, or 1260 prophetic years. This time period both from Daniel and Revelation is well established as referring to the period from 538 AD to 1798, while the Beast of the Holy Roman Empire ruled.
Continuing to borrow on the symbolism of Daniel to interpret Revelation, we set up the Statue of King Nebuchadnezzar's dream (Which represents the Non-Abrahamic empires from Babylon to Rome) next to the Woman of Rev 12, interpreted as the Righteous religious community of God. Standing next to one another we can see the time periods set before us from the Time of Babylon to the the fall of Rome when Rome was divided into ten. The Golden head of Babylon is across from the 12 stars around the Woman's head. These are often considered the 12 tribes of Israel and therefore Judaism. Then across from the shoulders hips and legs of Medo-Persia, Greece and Pagan Rome, the Woman is clothed in the Sun. This is often simply interpreted as pure teachings of God, but would be centered on the time of Jesus Christ. Then Across from the feet and 10 toes of the statue we see under the Woman's feet: the Moon.
So To put this all together, what prophet, destined to rule with a an iron rod would come in the desert in the time period after 538 AD and be represented by the symbol of the Moon? Of course this is Mohammed.
And of course this perfectly explains the meaning of the rest of Revelation Chapter 12. "15-Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river (sends Crusaders (water referring to people)) to overtake the woman(Islam) and sweep her away with the torrent."
"17-Then the dragon (Anitchrist-UnHoly Roman Empire) was wroth with the Woman(Islam) and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God's commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus. (Righteous Jews and Protestant Christians)
The fact that the Dragon had to leave off attacking the woman clearly shows that the Jews and Christians were not considered part of this Woman, but rather the remnant of her seed…

Q 2:62 Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 2: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:03 pm
Reply

Like this post
What is the topic of debate here? This looks like a cut/paste sermon without attribution.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 3: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:37 pm
Reply

Like this post
Moderator Action

Moved to a discussion forum for lack of a debate question. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.

When the moderators feel the rules have been violated, a notice will frequently occur within the thread where the violation occurred, pointing out the violation and perhaps providing other moderator comments. Moderator warnings and comments are made publicly, within the thread, so that all members may see when and how the rules are being interpreted and enforced. However, note that any challenges or replies to moderator comments or warnings should be made via Private Message. This is so that threads do not get derailed into discussions about the rules.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 4: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:50 pm
Reply
Re: Revelation Chapter 12

Like this post
Harold Watson wrote:

The early Catholic Church certainly conspired to manipulate and in many cases destroy scriptures that foretold of another prophet to come after Jesus. If they could have understood revelation at the time, they would definitely not let this pass. (sorry, you will have to be somewhat versed in Bible prophecy to follow this, something I highly recommend becoming. For a good intoduction, watch Walter Veith's lectures "The mists of time" and "The Man behind the Mask")

In Revelation Chapter 12 we are presented with the Image of a Woman in pains to give birth. This is clearly accepted as the righteous church of God about to produce a Prophet.
We have several clues as to how to place the events of this Chapter in the timeline of history. First is that the Dragon standing before her that want to devour her child is seven headed, ten horned and seven crowned. It is accepted that this beast is a representation of the Roman empire after it is divided into ten. And, because the crowns are only seven, the 3 divisions that the Little Horn Power of Daniel Chapter 7 are to pluck out from the roots, must have already been plucked. This gives us a date of after 538 AD when the Ostrogoths were destroyed.
This fits perfectly with the second clue as to the time period in Question. Once the male child is born, the Righteous Church (the woman) is relocated to the Desert (or wilderness) for the Times, time and a half a time, or 1260 prophetic years. This time period both from Daniel and Revelation is well established as referring to the period from 538 AD to 1798, while the Beast of the Holy Roman Empire ruled.
Continuing to borrow on the symbolism of Daniel to interpret Revelation, we set up the Statue of King Nebuchadnezzar's dream (Which represents the Non-Abrahamic empires from Babylon to Rome) next to the Woman of Rev 12, interpreted as the Righteous religious community of God. Standing next to one another we can see the time periods set before us from the Time of Babylon to the the fall of Rome when Rome was divided into ten. The Golden head of Babylon is across from the 12 stars around the Woman's head. These are often considered the 12 tribes of Israel and therefore Judaism. Then across from the shoulders hips and legs of Medo-Persia, Greece and Pagan Rome, the Woman is clothed in the Sun. This is often simply interpreted as pure teachings of God, but would be centered on the time of Jesus Christ. Then Across from the feet and 10 toes of the statue we see under the Woman's feet: the Moon.
So To put this all together, what prophet, destined to rule with a an iron rod would come in the desert in the time period after 538 AD and be represented by the symbol of the Moon? Of course this is Mohammed.
And of course this perfectly explains the meaning of the rest of Revelation Chapter 12. "15-Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river (sends Crusaders (water referring to people)) to overtake the woman(Islam) and sweep her away with the torrent."
"17-Then the dragon (Anitchrist-UnHoly Roman Empire) was wroth with the Woman(Islam) and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God's commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus. (Righteous Jews and Protestant Christians)
The fact that the Dragon had to leave off attacking the woman clearly shows that the Jews and Christians were not considered part of this Woman, but rather the remnant of her seed…

Q 2:62 Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Book of Revelation of Yuhanna says: chapter12:
Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars
It's clearly the lady Fatima ta AlZahraa[S.A.A] and her children 12 Imams whom we Shia/Muslims believe.
The woman/daughter of the Prophet[S.A.W.A] whom were martyred by umar ibn khattab the second caliph of sunni/muslims..
One who we have hadith that: "..the best women of the paradise are 4 persons: Asieh wife of pharaoh of the time of Prophet Musa[pbuh], Maryam[S.A.A] mother of Prophet Jesus[pbuh], Fatimah[S.A.A] daughter of Prophet Muhammad[S.A.A.W.A]..
One who said to her husband Ali[pbuh] that don't let anyone know where be my grave..
And the Son who the dragon was decided eat, he is Mahdi the Savior who will appear with Prophet Jesus and Prophets Daniel, Elijah, Khezr, the 7 sleepers, 40 spirituals of beni Israel, and 313 fighters[pbut all]
and the dragon and satans etc, are someone including Suffyani, and everyone who were/are/will be enemy of AhlulBayit[pbut] of including non-Shia muslims

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 5: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:19 am
Reply
Martyrdom of Lady Fatimah

Like this post
[Replying to post 4 by Yusef]

On occasion of anniversary of martyrdom of my mother, lady Fatimah azZahraa' that is the same Tuesday of this week, tomorrow, i decide to show you relationship of the book of revelation of John with legitimacy of Shi'a/Islam.
One verse of the Revelation and under that, our very own Shia Ahadith from our own 12 Imams[pbut]:
As i've read ever near 8000 Hadiths, maybe can't remember or mistake somethings..


12:1 A great sign was seen in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.
Qur'an 24:35 Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The example of His light is like a niche within which is a lamp, the lamp is within glass, the glass as if it were a pearly [white] star lit from [the oil of] a blessed olive tree, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil would almost glow even if untouched by fire. Light upon light. Allah guides to His light whom He wills. And Allah presents examples for the people, and Allah is Knowing of all things.
-Commentary: "..these are Muhammad[S.A.A.A.A], Ali[pbuh], Fatimah[S.A], and their children we 12 Imams"

I didn't create a new post, cause of you see how much different there is between real Islam[Shia] and ...[sunnies] one of them who has created this post and tried to himself commentary..

I hadn't been known there is the book Revelation that is so much cleared about legitimacy of Shia[real Islam]
I'm reading this amazing book and compare with our own Ahadith and write here God Willing step by step then you'll realize that the most important enemies of God were/are/will be among the same muslims Not the US, Not Rooman, Not Christians as we have Hadith yhat says: "ahlo sSham sharron min ahle Room, and ahlo Mecca sharron min ahlo Shaam... because Ahlo Room aren't our enemies..."
means: "people of Sham[Syria] are worse than people of Roman because...

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 6: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:46 pm
Reply
Re: Martyrdom of Lady Fatimah Revelation Chapter 12

Like this post
[Replying to post 5 by Yusef]

12:3 Another sign was seen in heaven. Behold, a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven crowns
...in Shaamat(Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel, Palestine, Turkey) will be starting a war that is such as fire under slag and doesn't turn off never untill coming the Mahdi the Saviour[pbuh].. several groups will battle together in that and one of them is the flag of Ummayyid[evill-maybe ISIS] then the black flag will be converted to red flag of Sufyani whom is from generation of abu-sufyan
and massacre all the flags and Roman and Iraqi armies.. he massacres people and women wildly as the world hasn't ever experienced..

12:5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron. Her child was caught up to God, and to his throne
The Twelfth Imam, Mahdi al-Qa'em Al-Muntaqim(The Avenger)[the avenger about his mother, Fatima[S.A]] who is 1200years hidden and lives with Prophet Khezr[pbuh] and wait to command of God to reappear and coming Prophets Jesus, Elijah from sky and waking up the 7 sleepers and resurrecting the 40 spiritual men of Beni-Israel and the other 11 Imams and all believers and spiritual men who were martyred at all times..

12:9 The great dragon was thrown down, the old serpent, he who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him
Qur'an Surah Al-Hijr:
15:32. He said, “O Satan, what kept you from being among those who prostrated themselves?”
33. He said, “I am not about to prostrate myself before a human being, whom You created from clay, from molded mud.”
34. He said, “Then get out of here, for you are an outcast”.
35. “And the curse will be upon you until the Day of Judgment.”
36. He said, “My Lord, reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected.”
37. He said, “You are of those reprieved.”
38. “Until the Day of the time appointed.”
39. He said, “My Lord, since You have lured me away, I will glamorize for them on earth, and I will lure them all away.”
40. “Except for Your sincere servants among them.”
41. He said, “This is a right way with Me.”
Hadith: ...this is the time coming the Saviour.. Jesus or Mahdi will kill Dajjal[the anti-Christ] but Mahdi kills Satan or i don't remember or Ali[the first Imam] kills Satan

12:10 I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now is come the salvation, the power, and the Kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ; for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them before our God day and night.
12:11 They overcame him because of the Lamb's blood, and because of the word of their testimony. They didn't love their life, even to death

At morning Gabriel with a loud voice says: o' people' be aware that the right is with Mahdi.. then at afternoon Satan says: o' people' the right is with Uthman[Sufyani]

12:15 The serpent spewed water out of his mouth after the woman like a river, that he might cause her to be carried away by the stream.
12:16 The earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the river which the dragon spewed out of his mouth.

...then Sufyani send a part of his army including thousands soldiers behind of Mahdi in Mecca for kill him, but Gabriel comes down and put one foot on Mecca and one other on Jerusalem and pounds on the earth and earth of the Bayda' desert between Mecca and Madina splits and swallows his army but one person who be sign...

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 7: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:06 pm
Reply
Shia Islam and Revelation Chapter 12

Like this post
[Replying to post 6 by Yusef]

19:1 After these things I heard something like a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, "Hallelujah! Salvation, power, and glory belong to our God:

19:2 for true and righteous are his judgments. For he has judged the great prostitute, who corrupted the earth with her sexual immorality, and he has avenged the blood of his servants at her hand."

19:3 A second said, "Hallelujah! Her smoke goes up forever and ever."

19:4 The twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God who sits on the throne, saying, "Amen! Hallelujah!"

19:5 A voice came forth from the throne, saying, "Give praise to our God, all you his servants, you who fear him, the small and the great!"

19:6 I heard something like the voice of a great multitude, and like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of mighty thunders, saying, "Hallelujah! For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns!

19:7 Let us rejoice and be exceedingly glad, and let us give the glory to him. For the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his wife has made herself ready."

19:8 It was given to her that she would array herself in bright, pure, fine linen: for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

19:9 He said to me, "Write, 'Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.'" He said to me, "These are true words of God."

19:10 I fell down before his feet to worship him. He said to me, "Look! Don't do it! I am a fellow bondservant with you and with your brothers who hold the testimony of Jesus. Worship God, for the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy."

19:11 I saw the heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it is called Faithful and True. In righteousness he judges and makes war.

19:12 His eyes are a flame of fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has names written and a name written which no one knows but he himself.

19:13 He is clothed in a garment sprinkled with blood. His name is called "The Word of God."

19:14 The armies which are in heaven followed him on white horses, clothed in white, pure, fine linen.

19:15 Out of his mouth proceeds a sharp, double-edged sword, that with it he should strike the nations. He will rule them with a rod of iron. He treads the winepress of the fierceness of the wrath of God, the Almighty.

The well-known double-edged sword of the history, "Dhulfiqar" of Imam Ali[pbuh] that Gabriel[pbuh] brought from heaven

19:16 He has on his garment and on his thigh a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."
The Epithet "Amir-al-Mu'mineen"[Master of all believers] is absolutely just for Ali-ibn-Abitaleb[pbuh-the first Imam of Shia] all times and nobody allows use this epithet to himself but the Ali[pbuh] and it's for the End Time he kills Satan and his army and governs all Prophets and Believers and Spirituals.
Another Hadith from the same Imam, Ali[pbuh] says: ...I'm seeing that I'm backwarding versus army of Satan and the Prophet[S.A.W.A] comes down and gives me a powerful sword and I kill Satan by that..


21:2 I saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready like a bride adorned for her husband.
..The real Bayit-ul-Muqaddas[Jerusalem] went to the fourth sky and this Jerusalem that you see, it's not the same..

As I told before i've read ever 8000 hadiths plus things i've heard, after coming the Saviour and his team he will govern several years and then our 11 other Imams will be resurrected and govern the world one after one... during that times Satan and Satanic people return also signs of Dajjal the anti-Christ what is Mount and shine one-eyed..
And about Gog & Magog and events of that's era i was written to an other post here:
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33770

Att all Dajjal the anti-Christ and Satan will be killed very easy and a thing like the Star War!! HaHa
May it's be useful for you readers and seekers of science.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 8: Wed May 02, 2018 2:23 am
Reply
Revelation Chaprer 12 Birthday of the Saviour

Like this post
Today 15th Sha'ban is birthday of the Saviour,
Therefore i've decided write this post in continue of all the previous..

Well,
The Book, Secrets Of Enoch[pbuh]
25:1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil(7) came down very great, and I beheld him, and lo! He had a belly of great light.

(7) Adoil. Or, "Light of creation."

25:2 And I said to him: Become undone, Adoil, and let the visible come out of you.

25:3 And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to create.

Hadiths:
The Prophet Muhammad[S.A.A.W.A] said: "..I was the first Light and creature that God CreatED."
The Eighth Imam, Al-Redha[pbuh] said: "..Kolona nafsen Vahida Awalina Muhammad, Awsatina Muhammad, Akhirna Muhammad, Kolluna Nuren Vaheda" means: We 12 Imams of Shia and the Prophet all are a thing and first is Muhammad, the midst is Muhammad, the last also.. and we all 13 persons are from A Single Light which the first time before everything God Has CreatED
The first Imam, Ali[pbuh] said: "...everything you want say about us with how much exaggerated you want, and those aren't enogh about us because God Has Given us more than everything you think.. only just you mustn't name us God! because just God The Allah Is Creator.. except worshipping, you are allow to say any exaggeration about us cause of we are/can/able but creating that is absolutely for God alone."

Yusef wrote:

[Replying to post 4 by Yusef]..12:1 A great sign was seen in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.
Qur'an 24:35 Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The example of His light is like a niche within which is a lamp, the lamp is within glass, the glass as if it were a pearly [white] star lit from [the oil of] a blessed olive tree, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil would almost glow even if untouched by fire. Light upon light. Allah guides to His light whom He wills. And Allah presents examples for the people, and Allah is Knowing of all things.
The fourth Imam, ZaynulAbidin[pbuh] said: "..these are Muhammad[S.A.W.A.A], Ali[pbuh], Fatimah[S.A], and their children we 12 Imams"


Wyvern wrote:

Quote:
The Comparison between Earth to the Galaxy is such as The Nut to the Earth!!
The Galaxy to the first sky[heaven] is the nut to the earth!!!!
The first heaven to the Second heaven is like the nut to the earth!!!!!!
The second heaven to the third like that!!!!!!
And....... The sixth to the last means the seventh the same
How does science confirm this religious writing? Show us where science has shown there to be seven heavens. Show us the observations this conclusions of yours are based on.

Quote:
There are for Allah[Jalla Jalaluh] 12000 universes that each one of them is greater than The Seven Heaven!!!!
and NONE ONE OF THE 12000 UNIVERSES AWARE THAT THERE IS ONE OR MORE OTHER UNIVERSE ELSE THEMSELVES
How does science confirm your conclusion? Show us the observations and or data that leads you to this conclusion. If there are indeed 12000 universes none of which are aware of the other how is it this person could say this with no observable data to go on?

I suggest you see this topic also: Science within Religion which the member Wyvern asked this good question!
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28111

Qur'an
9:32 They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.
Yusef wrote:

[Previous post here]...12:15 The serpent spewed water out of his mouth after the woman like a river, that he might cause her to be carried away by the stream.
12:16 The earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the river which the dragon spewed out of his mouth.

...then Sufyani send a part of his army including thousands soldiers behind of Mahdi in Mecca for kill him, but Gabriel comes down and put one foot on Mecca and one other on Jerusalem and pounds on the earth and earth of the Bayda' desert between Mecca and Madina splits and swallows his army but one person who be sign...


Hadith,
Prophet Muhammad[pbuh] said: "..At the time of Ascension, when I arrived in the Throne of God, I saw 12 lights around that that one of them was stood up, then I asked God, who are these!? AnswerED: these are your generation 12 Imams and one which is standing up[Al-Qa'ed], he is the Saviour whom rises[Al-Qa'em] and is avenger[Al-Muntaqim] of your daughter Fatimat Az-Zahraa"

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 9: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:39 pm
Reply
Re: Martyrdom of Lady Fatimah Revelation Chapter 12

Like this post
Yusef wrote:

[Replying to post 5 by Yusef]

12:3 Another sign was seen in heaven. Behold, a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven crowns
...in Shaamat(Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel, Palestine, Turkey) will be starting a war that is such as fire under slag and doesn't turn off never untill coming the Mahdi the Saviour[pbuh].. several groups will battle together in that and one of them is the flag of Ummayyid[evill-maybe ISIS] then the black flag will be converted to red flag of Sufyani whom is from generation of abu-sufyan
and massacre all the flags and Roman and Iraqi armies.. he massacres people and women wildly as the world hasn't ever experienced..

12:5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron. Her child was caught up to God, and to his throne
The Twelfth Imam, Mahdi al-Qa'em Al-Muntaqim(The Avenger)[the avenger about his mother, Fatima[S.A]] who is 1200years hidden and lives with Prophet Khezr[pbuh] and wait to command of God to reappear and coming Prophets Jesus, Elijah from sky and waking up the 7 sleepers and resurrecting the 40 spiritual men of Beni-Israel and the other 11 Imams and all believers and spiritual men who were martyred at all times..

12:9 The great dragon was thrown down, the old serpent, he who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him
Qur'an Surah Al-Hijr:
15:32. He said, “O Satan, what kept you from being among those who prostrated themselves?”
33. He said, “I am not about to prostrate myself before a human being, whom You created from clay, from molded mud.”
34. He said, “Then get out of here, for you are an outcast”.
35. “And the curse will be upon you until the Day of Judgment.”
36. He said, “My Lord, reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected.”
37. He said, “You are of those reprieved.”
38. “Until the Day of the time appointed.”
39. He said, “My Lord, since You have lured me away, I will glamorize for them on earth, and I will lure them all away.”
40. “Except for Your sincere servants among them.”
41. He said, “This is a right way with Me.”
Hadith: ...this is the time coming the Saviour.. Jesus or Mahdi will kill Dajjal[the anti-Christ] but Mahdi kills Satan or i don't remember or Ali[the first Imam] kills Satan

12:10 I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now is come the salvation, the power, and the Kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ; for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them before our God day and night.
12:11 They overcame him because of the Lamb's blood, and because of the word of their testimony. They didn't love their life, even to death

At morning Gabriel with a loud voice says: o' people' be aware that the right is with Mahdi.. then at afternoon Satan says: o' people' the right is with Uthman[Sufyani]

12:15 The serpent spewed water out of his mouth after the woman like a river, that he might cause her to be carried away by the stream.
12:16 The earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the river which the dragon spewed out of his mouth.

...then Sufyani send a part of his army including thousands soldiers behind of Mahdi in Mecca for kill him, but Gabriel comes down and put one foot on Mecca and one other on Jerusalem and pounds on the earth and earth of the Bayda' desert between Mecca and Madina splits and swallows his army but one person who be sign...

When I see this image of Star War Spaceship, i remember that haha
https://goo.gl/images/YQnan2

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 10: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:06 pm
Reply
Gospel of Thomas

Like this post
Woww!
last week i was been aware that is founded 4 secret Gospels!!
I'm reading them step by step..
and compare their verses with our own Ahadith of Shia:

Gospel of Thomas
12 The disciples said to Jesus, "We know that you are going to leave us. Who will be our leader?"
Jesus said to them, "No matter where you are you are to go to James the Just, for whose sake heaven and earth came into being."

Hadith: "God Has CreatED the universe just because of existence of Muhammad[S.A.A.W.A], and Muhammad just for existence of Ali[pbuh] and Ali for existence of Lady Fatima[S.A.A]

15 Jesus said, "When you see one who was not born of womb of woman, fall on your faces and worship. That one is your Father."
Hadith: "The Mahdi[pbuh] was born of the womb! and born through the Thigh!! of his mother, Melikah, daughter of Cesar of Rome whom the Cesar and his wife(her mother) were one from generation of Shim'un Petrus[Simon Peter] the disciple of Jesus[pbuh] and one from generation of

28 Jesus said, "I took my stand in the midst of the world, and in flesh I appeared to them. I found them all drunk, and I did not find any of them thirsty. My soul ached for the children of humanity, because they are blind in their hearts and do not see, for they came into the world empty, and they also seek to depart from the world empty. But meanwhile they are drunk. When they shake off their wine, then they will change their ways."
Ali[pbuh] said: "...in the End Time era, will be the times that if you hear about one, it's better than see him! And if see him it's better than if experience him!! And when experience, realize that they worship coins[Dirham & Dinar] and their Qiblah is women, those are Drunks and Wanderer, and not Muslim nor Nasara[Christian]"

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Display posts from previous:   

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

 




On The Web | Ecodia | Hymn Lyrics Apps
Facebook | Twitter

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.   Produced by Ecodia.

Igloo   |  Lo-Fi Version