Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

ProphetTom
Banned
Banned

Since when?

Post #1

Post by ProphetTom »

Since when is it that the prophet was to inspire debate over giving answers?
I am the true judged and chosen by the Spoken word of God! MY WORKS HERE HAVE PROVEN IT! Why is it when i put those answers up for debate so i can help you see why things might need to change be filed under Ramblings? THESE ARE SOLID FOUNDED ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS ASKED! HOW IS ONE WHO IS THE ONLY MAN TO EVER FACE THE JUDGMENT BEFORE DEATH AND BE CHOSEN TO BE ASKED NOT TO INSPIRE QUESTION WITH SOLID ANSWERS!
I AM OFFERING A DISCUSSION. YES THESE ARE LESSONS OF GOD.
NOW YOU WANT THEM FILED WITH BABBLE?
DO YOU NOT DEBATE LOOKING FOR ANSWERS?
NOW ANSWERS PROVEN ARE TO BE DENIED BY STAFF?
COME ON! GET IT TOGETHER STAFF
IF I SEE ONE WORD WRITTEN HERE IN YOUR LITTLE BOOK I WILL SUE!

ElCodeMonkey
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by ElCodeMonkey »

[Replying to post 1 by ProphetTom]

:warning: Moderator Warning

This is a debate forum, not a preaching forum. If you want to preach as a prophet from God, this is not the place. Here, we debate. You have now violated the rule of challenging a moderator openly instead of privately. It is also against the rules to proclaim to speak for God. All statements are to have supporting evidence.as is conducive to debate. Threats are also not allowed nor is uncivility.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.
I'm Published! Christians Are Revolting: An Infidel's Progress
My Blog: Friendly By Nurture
The Wisdom I've gleaned.
My Current Beliefs.

ProphetTom
Banned
Banned

REALLY?

Post #3

Post by ProphetTom »

Look I tried to send a private message. Guess what? MO PRIVATE MESSAGES CAN BE SENT until 15 POSTS! THE WAY YOU ARE GOING I WOULD BE OUT FOR REVEALING THINGS BEFORE THAT HAPPENS! SO NOW I HAVE TO USE PUBLIC FORUMS BECAUSE OF ALL THE GOD DAMN MONITORING!
SO TELL ME WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO? IT IS RIDICULOUS !
YOU ONLY SEEM TO LIKE IT BECAUSE YOU ARE LOOKING TO SHUT IT DOWN. BUT GUESS WHAT? YOU ARE NOT GETTING OUT OF THIS NO MATTER WHAT.
GOD WILL CONFIRM ME! WHEN YOU MEET HIM
I LIKE THAT~!!!!!!!!

ElCodeMonkey
Site Supporter

Post #4

Post by ElCodeMonkey »

[Replying to post 3 by ProphetTom]

:warning: Moderator Warning

Profanity is also not allowed. Since you have no private messaging privileges yet, we can continue the conversation here, but you still must follow the rules, and I can guarantee the rules will not change from this discussion. I can help clarify them, however, if that's what you wish to discuss. If you have not reviewed the rules yet, I highly recommend you do so before you post again and risk further warnings leading to banishment. Profanity and aggressive language are not tolerated on this forum.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

As a kindness, allow me to provide more insight. You are not the first person to claim to be a prophet. Many of us on this site do not believe in prophets or at the very least have no reason to believe when you say you are. Maybe you are for all we know, but you should realize that many people make many claims. How can we trust you when we do not even know you or why you claim to be a prophet? I once thought I was a prophet as well so I understand the situation. Still, this forum is not "for" prophets. It's for debate. If you want to use this forum to share your prophetic wisdom, then you must do so within the confines of the rules just like everyone else. We cannot allow anyone claiming to be a prophet to simply break the rules since, as you might know, a lot of people claim a lot of untrue things and we'd have a lot of false prophets running amok. If you wish to participate without debate, then use the appropriate subforums that allow for non-debating topics and in the ways they are designed. Again, read the rules to understand. A great starting point might be to create a debate post about how one can recognize a prophet when one is in their midst. Start there, follow the rules, see what happens. You are more than welcome to share whatever you wish if you follow the rules in doing so.
The Wisdom I've gleaned.
My Current Beliefs.

ProphetTom
Banned
Banned

Answer

Post #5

Post by ProphetTom »

How can you trust me? Is not there proof in my works about the evil i expose in religion?
That it is a work of God. So not denouncing there is a God or Devil I been exposed to both.
I am nothing like a false prophet. I wont be empowering any one religion over the other.. The truth is they are the mark of the beast. And my works are designed to point that out. You called the first post i put in as rants and ramblings. Very insulted by it! Did you review the material did you do the math Do you know that once you do that math That wont even fir on this planet! For i am man that is of Angel. I revealed that for you,
So after that i was like okay lets try this path. Again well founded biblical reference made available for all who read to see proving how i came to know.
How is that a rant and rambling? So you prefer those who have never met God in person? Do you prefer those who has never gone head to head with a Devil let alone 4 like I have? You would prefer those who read the book and did not see the lies I revealed over the one revealing those lies?
Frankly I do not feel you are using good judgment. Had i come unfounded spouting off with material like that I would be a laughing stock. God said I was his Chosen before I ever told anyone i was a prophet. You know why the Anti Christ must be before we can have peace? To reveal these things. This is all leading up to a complete detailed revealing of revelations. I am setting foundations for you so you have a better chance to see it. If i just spouted off with no foundation it would be a useless word. Those that think wiser than me could not even figure out what a real Cubit is! But i revealed it for you. That was to prove God never flooded the world like that. Than I have to prove why the laws are bad. Than i have to prove Why Jesus fell when he empowered them as most holy of all. And than reveal why such dainty sweet words are used to deceive and why the healing was done BY DEVILS! To help hide the evil those sweet words endorsed. I don't appreciate being shut down so fast when i shared it so well founded in proof, NO Anti Christ No peace, Because the first Christ was Given the Name Christ to hide that he is the false messiah! This is about revealing the great deceit of tribulations and not empowering those evils as Holy ever again. Free ourselves from the four Devils I have had to deal with in person. I will never endorse any religion you know. Because the evil is always in the laws.They in the end all end up empowering evil best. What other has ever had such depth of knowledge claiming to be as me?
The guy revealing evil in places once thought Holy IS NOT THE ENEMY! He is helpping you. God is real I have met him

ProphetTom
Banned
Banned

Debate?

Post #6

Post by ProphetTom »

So you want to use the site for debate to empower the lies when a real prophet is teaching you why you should not? That's just not a wise decision. I know how good it seems to you. But in truth you just pushing the truth away to empower the lies. There is no other truth about that!

ElCodeMonkey
Site Supporter

Re: Answer

Post #7

Post by ElCodeMonkey »

[Replying to post 5 by ProphetTom]

You have experienced all these things so they are very convincing for you. We have not experienced them as you have and so they are not very convincing for us for you to simply state you've experienced them. We have no way of discerning liars from truth-tellers. You say you have met God as do many others. And yet they claim different things. By what means can we separate wheat from chaff? It is wise and prudent to question and seek answers rather than to accept any person on the internet claiming to have seen God. You may be convinced, but it requires more to convince others. It sounds like you have a lot to share and I look forward to seeing what you've experienced. In order to do so, however, you must operate in the way the forum was designed. I, too, have experienced much in my walk with God. I think we may even agree on a few things. For example, I and others similarly believe the Bible is partly the work of the devil. Others will not agree. So how can you convince them? Just saying you're a prophet won't do the trick because we have no reason to believe you are a prophet any more than all the others before you. That's why we need evidence and logical argumentation. If logic and evidence only lead to lies, by what means do you determine truth without having experienced yourself what someone else is telling you? We can't take everyone at their word when people obviously disagree about things.
The Wisdom I've gleaned.
My Current Beliefs.

ProphetTom
Banned
Banned

Wheat from Chaff.

Post #8

Post by ProphetTom »

In what way have I separated wheat from chaff? It is in the details you call a rant and rambling.

I reveal how that arc could not have been made on this earth. It wont fit. In the details it gave you every thing you needed to figure out what a cubit is. In that very same verse it describes that it is there for man who is of Angel. No man before me has ever revealed that.

I than went on to give you the proof you needed about the sign of the serpent. How since we followed that we have always died.

I than help you to make the connection of Moses and the sign of the serpent came with the God appearing as a flame. and go on to prove why those things are evil.

Than i go on to show what is said of Jesus by John to help you see that Jesus is to baptize in the flame and the holy Ghost.

Than I show you where Jesus said it himself. having laid out the foundation of why that is a bad sign. And why it places the holy ghost with that flame. and showing you how Jesus empowered that Law with his mouth. Doing a kind act than using that Kind act to empower that law I HAD PROVEN EVIL! Proving the sign of the serpent in his mouth empowering that law.

Than because this is so new for you. I than showed you were it states in Revelations 16:14 that Devil can indeed cast miracles.

When you remove the wheat from the chaff the grain is no longer protected. So he removed any protection you had to see why it was evil By his entire life. Empowering a devil best.

So i revealed the signs to remove the chaff from the evil they endorsed. the proof is in the works with the details!

I am sorry there is no easy way to tell some one they have fallen in the mark of the beast.

They take book in there right hand. (right being a metaphor for correct ) and than read and moved to your forehead. That is where your perspective and memory are. you know your head.

So in the end they have you thinking evil like this is the only Holy there is. Further more make you worship hell and death best to achieve peace. But under that law there is always evil death and pain. So it is false peace.

To clarify if you think peace can only be achieved with Death and Hell. Than you have risen that over heaven itself. Saying it cant be done with out them. But i assure you it can.

Here we are 2k years later after he walked this earth, The whore of revelations revealed to me and she is indeed twice her fill of the thousand years we were told.

given all that yeah i understand why it is harder for you because you were not there. But God wants you to use better reason and see the proof of it in the lessons I teach. So you learn not to follow just any old thing that has the ability to do Miracle as holy.

This is going to end soon. The fallen time to repent nears its end. So i am to reveal these things. That is why the Anti Christ must be. You have no idea the fears I had to over come to accomplish this for us all.

Valid argument well done. Gave me opportunity to help you see. The bottom line is only God can save us from them. But with what i teach it does make it possible to over come them even though they live here on this earth with us.

That my friend makes me very different from the false prophets before me.
;)

ElCodeMonkey
Site Supporter

Re: Wheat from Chaff.

Post #9

Post by ElCodeMonkey »

[Replying to post 8 by ProphetTom]

It sounds like your biggest complaint is having moved your topics to "Random Ramblings." This is a generic subforum for all people who post things that do not follow the rules of the forum. It has nothing to do with your content except in that it does not follow the rules for debate. It is not personal. If you'd like, you can make a suggestion in the suggestion subforum that this be renamed to cause less offense to people. Even I had once had my posts moved there as I learned the rules.

Your last response shows at least a willingness to discuss from a logical perspective. Use that in the debate forums. Explain your points about individual topics after posing them as debate topics. You need not convince me that you're a prophet here since the rules will never change even if I believe it. Instead, use your logic to prove each point you make. Start with the ark. Make a post called "Is the Ark in Genesis truly Possible?" And then lay out your proposition that it is not given all your math. Make another post that says "Is the Bible Really God's Word?" And explain why you think it is not, etc, etc. Just make sure they're in the appropriate subforums. If you claim the Bible is not God's word, it cannot be in the Christian Theology subforum since the rule of that forum is to agree upon the Bible as God's Word. If you do not agree, use a different subforum that best matches your argument. Build a case over time so that people can know and trust you by your logic and sound arguments as presented peacefully and civilly. It can be done.
The Wisdom I've gleaned.
My Current Beliefs.