A civil debate forum for people of all persuasions (Atheists, Agnostics, Deists, Christians, and adherents of any religion)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic
Yusef
First Post
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:00 pm  Who are Friends, Who are Enemies Reply with quote

Hi friends..

Question for debate:
Who are Friends and Enemies of us!?

    * Any foreign country!?
    * Any foreign Religion!?
    * Anyone who is against our own country!?
    * Anyone who is against our own religion!?
    * Anyone who is against our own beliefs!?
    * Anyone who is against our own personality!?
    * Anyone who is against our own position!?
    *etc...


These owns proves existence of Foolishness within us:
ref:a simple self foolishness test

Again Question of debate: what is criterion/standard/scale for knowing Friends among Enemies or finding Enemies among Friends!?

Thanks*
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 11: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:29 pm
Reply
Re: Taqwa & Wara'

Like this post
Yusef wrote:



Well,
You atheists or religious skeptics as I quoted in previous posts here,
You someone even haven't turned ON your switch!!




You are wrong about me. It is on and has been for decades. I am tuned into verifiable evidence. I have yet to see anyone provide any for their religious claims. Your post doesn't change that fact.



Tcg

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 12: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:26 pm
Reply
Re: Taqwa & Wara'

Like this post
Tcg wrote:

Yusef wrote:



Well,
You atheists or religious skeptics as I quoted in previous posts here,
You someone even haven't turned ON your switch!!




You are wrong about me. It is on and has been for decades. I am tuned into verifiable evidence. I have yet to see anyone provide any for their religious claims. Your post doesn't change that fact.



Tcg

I suggest you set your variable frequency volume on this frequency that has more quality than thus frequency which you are on:
ref:debating with commie

Then tell me if I'm on false way even convert me like yourself!

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 13: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:01 pm
Reply
Re: Taqwa & Wara'

Like this post
Yusef wrote:

Tcg wrote:

Yusef wrote:



Well,
You atheists or religious skeptics as I quoted in previous posts here,
You someone even haven't turned ON your switch!!




You are wrong about me. It is on and has been for decades. I am tuned into verifiable evidence. I have yet to see anyone provide any for their religious claims. Your post doesn't change that fact.



Tcg

I suggest you set your variable frequency volume on this frequency that has more quality than thus frequency which you are on:
ref:debating with commie

Then tell me if I'm on false way even convert me like yourself!



I'm on the correct frequency. The fact you have nothing to broadcast on it is not the fault of my frequency. The fault is that you have no verifiable evidence to broadcast.



Tcg

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 14: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:05 am
Reply
Re: Taqwa & Wara'

Like this post
Tcg wrote:

Yusef wrote:

Tcg wrote:

Yusef wrote:



Well,
You atheists or religious skeptics as I quoted in previous posts here,
You someone even haven't turned ON your switch!!




You are wrong about me. It is on and has been for decades. I am tuned into verifiable evidence. I have yet to see anyone provide any for their religious claims. Your post doesn't change that fact.



Tcg

I suggest you set your variable frequency volume on this frequency that has more quality than thus frequency which you are on:
ref:debating with commie

Then tell me if I'm on false way even convert me like yourself!



1˚I'm on the correct frequency. The fact you have nothing to broadcast on it is not the fault of my frequency.2˚ The fault is that you have no verifiable evidence to broadcast.



Tcg

1- be sure the world is full of fools and everyone think are on correct frequency:
    ISIS, Chinese baby eaters, and at all all people..

2- What evidence do you need that the broadcast which we are tuned on and receiving that, doesn't bring!??
Show us!
Change us by your own evidence and convert us..

Come on

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 15: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:25 am
Reply
Re: Taqwa & Wara'

Like this post
Yusef wrote:



1- be sure the world is full of fools and everyone think are on correct frequency:
    ISIS, Chinese baby eaters, and at all all people..




I'm not a member of ISIS, I'm not Chinese nor do I eat babies. I have no idea what your third accusation means.


Quote:


2- What evidence do you need that the broadcast which we are tuned on and receiving that, doesn't bring!??
Show us!
Change us by your own evidence and convert us..

Come on



You are the one making claims that you can't support with verifiable evidence. If you ever find any, I'll be here tuned into the correct frequency to receive it. So far, you've provided none.



Tcg

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 16: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:51 am
Reply
Self foolishness test

Like this post
[Replying to post 15 by Tcg]

Tell me about the way/frequency you are on that!
Tell me and invite me to your own way/frequency!!
Introduce, Invite and convince me and take me out from astray!
Come on!

Of course after that you checked yourself/myself both on the equation of this test:
ref:very simple self foolishness test

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 17: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:45 pm
Reply
Re: Self foolishness test

Like this post
Yusef wrote:

[Replying to post 15 by Tcg]

Tell me about the way/frequency you are on that!




I already have.

Quote:


Tell me and invite me to your own way/frequency!!




The invitation is open to all who realize verifiable evidence is needed to support any claim.

Quote:


Introduce, Invite and convince me and take me out from astray!
Come on!




I've presented the path, it is your choice to take it or not.

Quote:


Of course after that you checked yourself/myself both on the equation of this test:
ref:very simple self foolishness test


4. I don't accept claims which are not supported by verifiable evidence.



Tcg

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 18: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:02 am
Reply
God AvengS by some evils to the evils/fools

Like this post
Tcg wrote:

Yusef wrote:

[Replying to post 15 by Tcg]

Tell me about the way/frequency you are on that!




I already have.
It's a description about a fool according to the test.
But i don't claim i already have!! While i be die
And always say maybe I'm on a weaker signal/frequency/way and maybe there be a more powerful signal and i should hear/read/look at any opinions specially those opposite and test them to find the Most Powerful Signal!
Even as i mentioned about the republican islamic government of my country iran, but i anywhere ask those fans of this system about connection between that and the doctrine of Shi'a that they claim are receiving that's Signal!! for maybe i've was on a weaker way and they can convince me by Hadith, but they never have brought yet..

Tcg wrote:

Yusef wrote:


Tell me and invite me to your own way/frequency!!




The invitation is open to all who realize verifiable evidence is needed to support any claim.

be sure we say like that and i mentioned formerly that i was have thought as I have found the Religion, therefore I have to invite others seriously while I read the descriptions of anti-christs and i abandoned that seriosly invitation and replaced that with seriously introduction!


Tcg wrote:

Yusef wrote:

Introduce, Invite and convince me and take me out from astray!
Come on!




I've presented the path, it is your choice to take it or not.

according to this foolish idea and close-minding, Never one converts/changes! Because of thinks itself is on the most correct path

Tcg wrote:

Yusef wrote:

Of course after that you checked yourself/myself both on the equation of this test:
ref:very simple self foolishness test


4. I don't accept claims which are not supported by verifiable evidence.



Tcg
It's not important for us, we who have a duty, and that is just introduction..
God SendS someone such as Sufyani and his army to Force such as you atheists to be woken up! not us

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 19: Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:05 am
Reply
Re: God AvengS by some evils to the evils/fools

Like this post
Yusef wrote:


God SendS someone such as Sufyani and his army to Force such as you atheists to be woken up! not us



You've presented no verifiable evidence for us to wake up to. If Sufyani exists, he is awfully shy given that he has provided none either. You'd think that a being that has an army to support him wouldn't be afraid to show himself.


Do I need to leave cookies and milk out at night before he'll show up?



Tcg

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 20: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:08 am
Reply
People of Sabbath and Prophet David, Incuriosity

Like this post
Tcg wrote:

Yusef wrote:


God SendS someone such as Sufyani and his army to Force such as you atheists to be woken up! not us



You've presented no verifiable evidence for us to wake up to. If Sufyani exists, he is awfully shy given that he has provided none either. You'd think that a being that has an army to support him wouldn't be afraid to show himself.


Do I need to leave cookies and milk out at night before he'll show up?



Tcg
first of all i should tell you that as the subject of the post was cleared,

Shi'a-Hadith
...Avenging Method of God is how by other evils/wilds/stone-heart...

Such as Changiz Khan Moghol[Genghis Khan Mongol] to Abbasied Caliphat
And ither wars were been occurred between nations..

Also,
The first Imam of Shi'a, Hadhrat Ali[pbuh] said:
    "..O' people, Don't make people domineer upon yourselves by sin.."



Well,
It shows it's ourselves that by our own behaviors make enemies such as Genghis Khans, Sufyanies, Nebuchadnezzars, Pharaohs, Taghuts, Pauls, Anti-Christs, Dictators....

ref:Can one/men Change Predictions!!?

I provide/quote 2 important hadith about Incuriosity here now:

πŸ” γ€‹γ€‹ Again The Similarity/Verification/Connection/Test Keyword for the Crossword γ€Šγ€ŠπŸ”‘πŸ”’πŸ…°πŸ…± wrote:
Revelation/12:17
Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her children, those who keep the commandments of God and hold the testimony of Jesus.
Qur'an/16:43
And We sent not before you except men to whom We revealed [Our message]. So ask [Ahl-Al-Zikr]the people of the message if you do not know.
Shi'a/Hadith
These AhluzZikr in the Qur'an 16:43 are we 12 Imams of Shi'a
Barnabas/220:20
And this mocking shall continue until the advent of Muhammed, the messenger of God, who, when he shall come, shall reveal this deception to those who believe in God's law.'
John/16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth
My Analyze:
Everything β†’ Encoder[God] β†’ The Holy Books
The Books β†’ Decoder[Ahl-ul-Bayit] β†’ Ahadith of Shi'a
Ahadith β†’ Detectors[Doers/Scientists] β†’ Everything
Ref: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=906234#906234


Shi'a Hadith
1. God SaiD Prophet Shu'ayb[Jethro](pbuh), I Punish 10,000 of your nation, 4000 of evils and 6000 of non-evils..
- Shu'ayb replied: O' God, why about non-evils!!??
- because of Incuriosity

Qur'an/7
85. And to Median, their brother Shuaib. He said, β€œO my people, worship God; you have no god other than Him. A clear proof has come to you from your Lord. Give full measure and weight, and do not cheat people out of their rights, and do not corrupt the land once it has been set right. This is better for you, if you are believers.”
86. β€œAnd do not lurk on every path, making threats and turning away from the path of God those who believe in Him, seeking to distort it. And remember how you were few, and how He made you numerous. So note the consequences for the corrupters.”
87. β€œSince some of you believed in what I was sent with, and some did not believe, be patient until God judges between us; for He is the Best of Judges.”
88. The arrogant elite among his people said, β€œO Shuaib, We will evict you from our town, along with those who believe with you, unless you return to our religion.” He said, β€œEven if we are unwilling?”
89. β€œWe would be fabricating falsehood against God, if we were to return to your religion, after God has saved us from it. It is not for us to return to it, unless God, our Lord, wills. Our Lord embraces all things in knowledge. In God we place our trust. Our Lord, decide between us and our people in truth, for You are the Best of Deciders.”
90. The elite of his people who disbelieved said, β€œIf you follow Shuaib, you will be losers.”
91. Thereupon, the quake struck them; and they became lifeless bodies in their homes.
92. Those who rejected Shuaibβ€”as if they never prospered therein. Those who rejected Shuaibβ€”it was they who were the losers.
93. So he turned away from them, and said, β€œO my people, I have delivered to you the messages of my Lord, and I have advised you, so why should I grieve over a disbelieving people?”
94. We did not send any prophet to any town but We afflicted its people with misery and adversity, so that they may humble themselves.
95. Then We substituted prosperity in place of hardship. Until they increased in number, and said, β€œAdversity and prosperity has touched our ancestors.” Then We seized them suddenly, while they were unaware.
96. Had the people of the towns believed and turned righteous, We would have opened for them the blessings of the heaven and the earth; but they rejected the truth, so We seized them by what they were doing.

Shi'a Hadith
During kingdom of Prophet Dawud[David](pbuh) there were a nation in the city 'Ayilah' near Red Sea and God Was Forbidden them to catch fish on the day Sabbat[Saturday]..
Then God TestED them, how?
God Brought so many fishs on the Sabbat in the red sea, and other 6 days a very few..
Then the Rabbis of time made conference and thought..
Theu made Lavers side the sea, and on Sabbats fishs had been entered within the Lavers, then they on Sundays whould catch them!!
And they were about 80,000 people,
70,000 of them were deceivers of god!!
Less than 10,000 were those who were been against those 70,000 for Commandment of God,
And a few were under incuriosity
Then God Made them both sinners and incurios' look like Monkeys and after 3 days Murdered them..

Qur'an/7
163. Ask them about the town by the sea, when they violated the Sabbath. When they observed the Sabbath, their fish would come to them abundantly. But when they violated the Sabbath, their fish would not come to them. Thus We tried them because they disobeyed.
164. And when a group of them said, β€œWhy do you counsel a people whom God will annihilate, or punish with a severe punishment?” They said, β€œAs an excuse to your Lord, and so that they may become righteous.”
165. Then, when they neglected what they were reminded of, We saved those who prohibited evil, and We seized those who did wrong with a terrible punishment, because of their sinfulness.
166. Then, when they rebelled against the commands to refrain, We said to them, β€œBe despicable apes.”
167. Your Lord has announced that, He would send against them, until the Day of Resurrection, those who would inflict terrible suffering upon them. Your Lord is swift in retribution, yet He is Forgiving and Merciful.


Well,
Therefore we can add an other thing to the example of the radio:
Yusef wrote:

Yusef wrote:

And the religion which i've chosen presently it's Shi'a/Islam,
And it says about an important priority in Islamic[Shiism Shari'at] what a believer should follow:
    1) Tabarra
    Means Against/dislike/enmity
      Detest Taghuts

    2) Tawalla
    Means love/friendship/follow
      2-Believe
      3-Faith
    4-Behaviour/Deed
      4-Taqwa[4-Abandonment Sins & 5-doing religious deeds(duties/obligatory)]
      6-Wara'[6-Abandoning doubts/Misgivings/Uncertainty even 99 to 1% ! & 7-Doing good deeds(extra/hyper))]


Source: http://botswanaunplugged.com

Taqwa is like the Main Tuning and Wara' is like the Fine Tuning in the olden radio tuners
The radio tuner is just example for a part of the Taqwa & Wara', just for those who want to upgrade themselves
Exmple:
Stop drinking wine is Taqwa, but abandon drinking any Cola and like that is Wara'
Also an other example:
πŸ” γ€‹γ€‹ Again The Similarity/Verification/Connection/Test Keyword for the Crossword γ€Šγ€ŠπŸ”‘πŸ”’πŸ…°πŸ…± wrote:
Revelation/12:17
Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her children, those who keep the commandments of God and hold the testimony of Jesus.
Qur'an/16:43
And We sent not before you except men to whom We revealed [Our message]. So ask [Ahl-Al-Zikr]the people of the message if you do not know.
Shi'a/Hadith
These AhluzZikr in the Qur'an 16:43 are we 12 Imams of Shi'a
Barnabas/220:20
And this mocking shall continue until the advent of Muhammed, the messenger of God, who, when he shall come, shall reveal this deception to those who believe in God's law.'
John/16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth
My Analyze:
Everything β†’ Encoder[God] β†’ The Holy Books
The Books β†’ Decoder[Ahl-ul-Bayit] β†’ Ahadith of Shi'a
Ahadith β†’ Detectors[Doers/Scientists] β†’ Everything
Ref: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=906234#906234

Shi'a-Hadith:
The 9th Imam, Muhammad Aj-Jawad(pbuh) said: ...Prophet Jesus(pbuh) said: My brother, Moses(pbuh) commanded: Do Not Sin! But I say: even do not think about sin!
Moses(pbuh) said: do not lie avowed/oath! But I say: even do not true avow!!

The above was a cleared example about Wara' compared with Taqwa
Means: Prophet Moses(pbuh) commanded to Taqwa,
And Prophet Jesus(pbuh) commanded to Wara'

Also! It's The best example because:
    The Transmitter Stations β†’ God/God's Messengers/Satan/satan's messengers
    The Radio Waves β†’ Light of God[Truths]/Lies/Falsehoods/astrays

And it depends on ourselves that wich frequency we are receiving!
Well,
    The Radio Tuner Module β†’ Our Minds/Studies/Researches
    The Radio Device β†’ Ourselves
    The Main TUNING β†’ Taqwa
    The FINE TUNING β†’ Wara'


If we set the volume Tuning toward God, and set fine and fine up to finest! Then we will be able to be Metaphysic! And hyper human!

Therefore!
Those fools[atheists or skeptics] that condemn us that why they don't realize any God,
We should ask them about which frequencies they are set on! And change that! Study


While we are incurious, it's like when we are animal,
While we change ourselves to Amenability/duty, it will be such as we now connect the electric wire to the socket!

And those who don't worry about everything, those are the same people of nations Prophets Jethro and David(pbu th)

And we should every time be angry along those who are and carry others to false way specially those who within coverage of religion!!

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website 
Display posts from previous:   

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

 




On The Web | Ecodia | Hymn Lyrics Apps
Facebook | Twitter

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.   Produced by Ecodia.

Igloo   |  Lo-Fi Version