Moderator: Moderators

astounding
Student

25 Bible FACTS That No Christian Wants To Answer! ***

Post #1

Post by astounding »

Hello dear god believers,

First...

Let me announce this publically! I was a Christian my whole life.
And believed the same B.S every other god follower believes.

I then did hundreds of hours of research, comparisons & analysis
into reading about religion, evolution, science, physics, Ancient
civilizations and more.

I've now stepped out of the Matrix and I'm free. I'm open minded
and only too motivated to put an end to all religions and "god" belivers
because it simply doesn't EXIST!

Hate me, love me, you can't stop me!

Now...

Here's the moment of truth.

The turning point of your life.

The questions you've been avoiding answering because it will threaten
for what you believe therefore possibly harm you in many ways. Mentally, physically and spiritually.

Let's see you people who belive in god (especially Christians), give
explanations to any one of these points.

And yes! Each point is a pure, innocent fact straight out of the Bible...

1)
We are told by the religions that man has two natures, good and evil. One is then compelled
to ask why God would instill such propensities in his own creations who are
made in his image?

2)
We read that God created man and woman. This implies that God is not man or woman
“himself.” Yet, consistently, the post-diluvian religions all over the globe, constantly
depicted and referred to God as male? They do this even when, in the case of Hebrew,
the name for deity is of feminine gender.

3)
We are told that man was not originally evil. He became that way after the disobedience
of Eve in the Garden. Why would God create something born in his image and
then deny him some aspect of knowledge and then even banish him from paradise after
it had been received?

4)
We must also ask why God would condemn his creations for something that was not a
conscious transgression? Why the tests imposed on those who must already be innocent
in nature?

5)
Then we are told that the parents sinned, only after they fell under the influence of the
evil one, Satan. So we ask, why would God allow his newly created beings to be in the
proximity of this “evil one?” Who created the serpent?

6)
Why would God himself know evil, before man was even created, unless God had
already brought evil into the world?

7)
Why, as we read in the Book of Job, would God give Satan, a being that cannot be
trusted, the right to test Job? Why would God not already know whether Job was a true
servant or not. Is there a limit to the omnipresence of Jehovah?

8)
One cannot also conceive of the reason for the existence of any being, like Satan, who
has no good in him at all. What would be the point of creating such as being, or in
sending him to test those who themselves must be morally pure?

9)
If Satan could even have the ability to aspire toward supreme Godhead, and if there
are hierarchies of angels, etc., then perhaps God can indeed be surpassed? What are
we to make of this?

We find that Jehovah told a lie. Eve did eat of the prohibited “tree,” but did not, as was
warned, die. So how and why would a God that puts such currency in morality tell
lies?

10)
God promised Noah after the Flood that he would never visit the world with like
calamity again...but there have been innumerable devastations unleashed on earth,
which taken together would rival and even surpass the horror and death-toll of a prehistoric
aeon.

11)
Why does God create mankind and then lamenting his great evil nature proceed to
destroy all his creations? Why not confine the act to mankind alone? And would it not
have been simpler to create man and, thereafter, not expose him to sin?

12)
If it is true, as the Bible declares and theologians state that the “sin” involved Adam
and Eve being made conscious of their “nakedness,” does this mean that God and the
Serpent and the others that were around were clothed?

13)
We read that Cain after slaying Abel is banished forever by the Lord, but is then
endowed with the “mark” to prevent anyone from slaying him. But why would the
Lord want Cain’s life spared? How would anyone know Cain’s past deeds and want to
kill him? And how could any “mark” matter one way or another? Is there a mark that
denotes that one has committed fratricide? And furthermore, who would be in the
position to kill Cain, since he and his parents were, supposedly, the only beings alive
in Creation?

14)
We read that when Moses encounters Jehovah at the “Burning Bush” God tells his
prophet that He is the “God of Thy Fathers.” How can this be? And what does it mean?
Moreover, why does Moses ask to know God’s name, if the “Chosen People,” the Israelites,
already knew it?

15)
Among the many Commandments that were levied by Jehovah was one categorically
forbidding “magical” practices by any of the “Chosen.” Why, in this case, were Moses
and Aaron doing the “rod and snake” trick in front of the Pharaoh and his priests?
Where do the exceptions begin and end?

16)
Why does Jehovah, who commissioned Moses to secure the freedom of the “Chosen
People,” then continually “harden Pharaoh’s heart” to prevent their easy release? Does
this not smack more of human politics?

17)
Why is it that we read of Jesus experiencing Baptism from John? Why would the sinless
son of God need to go through a ritual that is reserved for the sinners seeking
repentance and conversion?

18)
Jesus openly rebuked all public prayer. So why was this made the staple thing in later
Christianity?

19)
There is no precedence for celibacy in the Bible, so why did this become vogue in
Christianity?

20)
And what of the character of Jesus? We are told that he is the embodiment of love,
compassion, and forgiveness. But we read of him turning over tables, talking about
bringing a sword rather than peace, and stating in Luke: But those mine enemies which
would not that I reign over them, bring hither and slay before me...

21)
And regarding the mission, destiny, and message of Christ, why would God send his
son, a pure soul, into the so-called vale of death to rise again from that state back to the
godhead that he already once enjoyed? Was this necessary for the simple transmission
of a spiritual message? What would be the purpose of such an exercise? What does it
say about the omnipotence of the God of the Testaments?

22)
If paradise could be lost once and then regained, what is to prevent the scenario repeating
ad infinitum?

23)
And what of the character of Yahweh (Jehovah)? Is there not inconsistency there also?
If he, Jehovah, is in reality the only God or the only real God, then why the constant
remonstrations about worshipping other gods. What would Jehovah have to fear? Is it
the free will of people that is remonstrated against?

24)
According to conventional interpretations, does he not banish Satan and human sinners
to perpetual agony in hell? Satan could not be the creator of hell, for nowhere
does it say that he was, and if he was, why would he stay in it? Is Jehovah not the creator
of both evil and hell? Nowhere in the text does it state the contrary. And if God is
good, why send any of his creations to everlasting perdition for any reason? Why not
just destroy that entity, since, according to Genesis, this is what was done to the first
creation. Surely, this would be less misery to the wretch. God condemns eternally and
his mortal creations suffer interminably for the slightest moral deviation or infraction?
So we ask, who is evil, the one who acts it out, or the one who created the propensity
in the first place?

25)
Does it not seem strange that the God who promised to take care of all his people and
never bring another deluge would be so conspicuously absent during all the subsequent
horrors of history?

-A
Get yourself a **FREE PERSONAL WEBSITE** like I did at:
http://www.110mb.com

...and make a site to SHARE YOUR RELIGIOUS THOUGHTS with the world!

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #11

Post by Cathar1950 »

Quoted by achilles12604:
Romans 3:23 For all have fallen short of the Glory of God.

Romans 7 : 9 Once I was alive apart from the Law; but when the commandment came, sin sprang to life, and I died.

Romans 6 : 4 just as Christ was raised from the dead through the Glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.
Romans 3:23 For all have fallen short of the Glory of God.

By definition at least from a Theistic view wouldn’t everything fall short of anything compared to God? This sounds like another one of those Pauline statements that sound spiritual and give little or no information yet somehow you have managed to make it some profound explanation about the concept of good and evil. I would tend to think that the idea of good being an observation (sensible, it works, it fits, and reasonable) while evil being the opposite observation (non-sense, it doesn’t work or fit)* I got this from a book about a material view of the bible, years ago I wonder if I can find the book or did I loan it to some one?*. Knowledge would be Experience. God would experience that which was good and evil such as what works and doesn’t work what fits in and what doesn’t fit in, what makes sense and what doesn’t. The story depicts man as not having this ability to discern the difference. With this experience or knowledge comes the ability to shape or create. You are no longer just an observer but a participant. There is as good a support for God creating order out of Chaos as there is for God creating out of nothing, maybe more. But despite my small comments The above verse is nothing more then a Christian buzz or code words for humans being some kind of all-sinful creatures that don’t measure up to God’s perfection so we all deserve to die and be tormented it really says nothing. Unless God is going to create billions of Gods just like him then everything should fall short of God’s glory, what ever that maybe be, given we don’t know.
Can anyone here descript the true glory of what ever their concept of God happens to be?
Ca you even live after you and seem his glory? So how can we not some how necessarily fall short? Look at me I have socks on both feet. So much for Paul’s depth.

Romans 7 : 9 Once I was alive apart from the Law; but when the commandment came, sin sprang to life, and I died.

Did any one understand what he was talking about among his followers?
It makes no sense. He was once alive apart from the law? I suppose before his conversion to Herodian Judaism he might have lived a pleasant life before joining the forces with the High Priest Rome’s appointed man in charge of the subjected little people. Maybe he as a polis or citizen of Tarsus enjoyed the union and identification with the Attis cult that flourished there.
Attis seems to have more in common with Paul’s comic Christ and the magic of the sacraments then with a expected Jewish Messiahs.
So when the commandment came which must mean when he learned all 613 or 619 of them sin sprang to life. So he was perfect until he knew the law or just sinless?
Or does he mean then he started sinning like there was no tomorrow?
Then just as sin springs to life what ever that means, he died.
Now he is just setting there dead in his sins as a new convert stuck with the law.
It really doesn’t offer much except a glimpse into is private confusions and lack of insite.

Romans 6 : 4 just as Christ was raised from the dead through the Glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

Ok so he got a new life. So he thinks Jesus was raised buy God not himself yet some maintain he was God so did raise himself. This sure sounds like the Attis cult where you drank the blood and ate the flesh of the god and were raised and united with him.
If that is the way he wants to look at it fine and just as Jesus is worshiped so should Paul be worshied. Thjat makes about as much sense.

achilles12604
Just three of hundreds of verses which describe how we were good and perfect, until we sinned. WE sinned bringing death and evil upon ourselves. This covers our actions. As for our very natures, if we did not have a choice, then free will would mean nothing, and therefore, the purpose of God's creation, to establish a loving relationship with persons of free will who chose to be with him, would never have been possible.
I don’t think your 3 verses didn’t make much of a case or was even useful. It hardly drives you to the conclusion that we have free will or that God’s also has free will and wants us to love him freely. I assume that from my children but I wish more for them the just loving me.
I like that God crated us “for his own good pleasure” then what ever you are babbling about.

achilles12604
There really isn't much a question here. More a few statements. However a quick analysis of the times in which most of the bible was written would quickly show that a feminist God, would have never taken hold, nor bore any weight with ANYONE (the women included) during the first few thousand years. Not a great way to start out. Hence, God is refered to as "HE".
Is this one of those think tank answers?
The female deity was around long before the bible. There are goddess figures going back to our human roots and she was significant. If it were so much easier to relate to a male god then why would they be constantly fighting the worship of goddesses in later Jewish reforms well after David? “There really isn't much a question here.” I think your above answer is much less and hardly insightful or accurate.
Quote:
6) Why would God himself know evil, before man was even created, unless God had already brought evil into the world?
Because lucifer fell before man was created.
And how do you know this? Where do you get this information? It sounds like you are just spouting tradition and fables not answering the question.
Please tell us al you know about Lucifer from the bible and I would love to see the verses that give you this information. Do you think you can do it with in the contexts and not sting your favorite verses for the think tank?

Quote:
We find that Jehovah told a lie. Eve did eat of the prohibited “tree,” but did not, as was warned, die. So how and why would a God that puts such currency in morality tell lies?
Re-read the verses in Romans about sinning = death. She died spiritually.

Whatever, I think we covered that nonsense above.
Quote:
12) If it is true, as the Bible declares and theologians state that the “sin” involved Adam and Eve being made conscious of their “nakedness,” does this mean that God and the Serpent and the others that were around were clothed?

This is a truely stupid question.
That is hardly a stupid question. I don’t remember who said it but it goes like this “ there are not stupid questions but there are many stupid answers. You have shown this often to be the case. Are you going to answer him with some great insight and knowledge?

Quote:
21) And regarding the mission, destiny, and message of Christ, why would God send his son, a pure soul, into the so-called vale of death to rise again from that state back to the godhead that he already once enjoyed? Was this necessary for the simple transmission of a spiritual message? What would be the purpose of such an exercise? What does it say about the omnipotence of the God of the Testaments?

The sin had to be paid for. This is the central theme to Christianity.
I hardly think Jesus was running around preaching sins had to be paid for and if he did he should have taken up a collection. He preached about God’s kingdom and good news about the love and openness of God as well as the prophetic call for justice and mercy, at best.
Yes one of the central themes or claims is that your sins have to be paid for and only Jesus can pay them. I think it is a rather poor and barbaric theme and hardly related to anything Jesus taught. I think we need to out grow it.

Once sin had been beaten by Jesus, it was beaten for good for all those who choose to accept his place for theirs.
Yet people still die including Christians and people still sin including Christians.
Sin is falling short of the glory of God, which is what anything other then God would be or disobedience if you know the law that kills you and life is forgetting the law and accepting Jesus as your payment. Then you are alive still sinning but covered by Jesus as a substitute for some dept or blood needed to make up for all of God’s creation being less then God. This view is neither deep, rational nor helpful. It just makes you feel good.
I am off to the café for coffee.