Out-of-body experiences

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Compassionist
Guru

Out-of-body experiences

Post #1

Post by Compassionist »

Has anyone on this forum had an out-of-body experience? I bought this book Navigating the Out-of-Body Experience: Radical New Techniques on 23 August 2018 and have been trying to have one since then but still have not managed to have one. I would be grateful if you would share your experiences with me. Thank you.

Compassionist
Guru

Post #41

Post by Compassionist »

William wrote: Compassionist: Thank you William for your helpful reply. I will try the ideomotor drawing and writing and see what comes up.

William: Not a problem Compassionist.
I myself did not use either of those devices for the purpose of Communication, at least not directly.
What I used was mirrors, which I etched on the back side with symbols, and these symbols became the medium in which the communication could take place through.
In that way, I was able to record the communications which came through the use of a small upturned glass in which I attached a pointer within in order to achieve finer accuracy.
I am happy to share in more detail how to create this device, if you decide at some stage that you would like to try it out.
I am curious. Please tell me about how to create this device. Thank you.

William
Savant

Post #42

Post by William »

Compassionist: I am curious. Please tell me about how to create this device. Thank you.

William: In thinking more on it, I can tell you how to make the same thing in a simpler way. This, because, the mirror way requires the use of an electric rotary device.
If you are keen on this, I can give you instructions on how to create a communications device using a mirror, but for now I will explain an easier way.
Using a piece of card, and some colored pens, design something on it which incorporates words and pictures to which are meaningful to you in relation to what you want to talk about.

For example:

This is a rough cutout image of part of one of my mirror devices.
As you can see there are words and images, numbers and other pictures on it...Let Your creativity flow!

Make your card size about 12"x 12" and fill it up with all sorts of things relative to you! Think about what it is you would most like to talk about through the device. Your hopes, fears, loves, etc... while you are designing you artwork.

When you are satisfied there is enough to go with (you can always add more as you go along) find a suitably sized sheet of glass which you can use to place over the picture. You may have to get one made, the thicker the better (for safety) with it's cut edges well sanded so they are not sharp at all.

Once you have done this, get back to me and I will continue with what else you will require...

Compassionist
Guru

Post #43

Post by Compassionist »

William wrote: Compassionist: I am curious. Please tell me about how to create this device. Thank you.

William: In thinking more on it, I can tell you how to make the same thing in a simpler way. This, because, the mirror way requires the use of an electric rotary device.
If you are keen on this, I can give you instructions on how to create a communications device using a mirror, but for now I will explain an easier way.
Using a piece of card, and some colored pens, design something on it which incorporates words and pictures to which are meaningful to you in relation to what you want to talk about.

For example:

This is a rough cutout image of part of one of my mirror devices.
As you can see there are words and images, numbers and other pictures on it...Let Your creativity flow!

Make your card size about 12"x 12" and fill it up with all sorts of things relative to you! Think about what it is you would most like to talk about through the device. Your hopes, fears, loves, etc... while you are designing you artwork.

When you are satisfied there is enough to go with (you can always add more as you go along) find a suitably sized sheet of glass which you can use to place over the picture. You may have to get one made, the thicker the better (for safety) with it's cut edges well sanded so they are not sharp at all.

Once you have done this, get back to me and I will continue with what else you will require...
Thank you very much. I will create the 12"x12" card today. I don't have a sheet of glass. I am not sure I should buy one. Is it essential?

William
Savant

Post #44

Post by William »

Compassionist: Thank you very much. I will create the 12"x12" card today. I don't have a sheet of glass. I am not sure I should buy one. Is it essential?

William: The glass is just a very good way of reducing friction, which I will explain later.
For now, perhaps just put it out there through visualization - and see what eventuates from doing so...often the universe responds to requests and through circumstance provides.
Continue working on your art-piece for now and when you are happy with the initial results (remembering you can always add to it) let me know and we can talk it through some more.

:)

Compassionist
Guru

Post #45

Post by Compassionist »

William wrote: Compassionist: Thank you very much. I will create the 12"x12" card today. I don't have a sheet of glass. I am not sure I should buy one. Is it essential?

William: The glass is just a very good way of reducing friction, which I will explain later.
For now, perhaps just put it out there through visualization - and see what eventuates from doing so...often the universe responds to requests and through circumstance provides.
Continue working on your art-piece for now and when you are happy with the initial results (remembering you can always add to it) let me know and we can talk it through some more.

Ok, thank you.

Compassionist
Guru

Post #46

Post by Compassionist »

William wrote: Compassionist: Thank you very much. I will create the 12"x12" card today. I don't have a sheet of glass. I am not sure I should buy one. Is it essential?

I have done my art card with shape and words. What next? Thank you.

William
Savant

Post #47

Post by William »

Compassionist: I have done my art card with shape and words. What next? Thank you.

William: If you are happy with what you have so far, you can proceed to the next step.
I mentioned the need for providing as best surface as possible to allow for least friction.
In that, I have found nothing better than glass, you can laminate the card, which at least will give a better surface than card - and of course will protect the card as well.

If you decide on laminate, then you may want to consider filling in as much of the card as possible - there really is no limit to what can be placed on the card as the more there is, the better in terms of what is made available for the purpose of communication.

The reason I say this, is because once the card is laminated, you cannot add more too it.

There is of course, nothing to prevent you from creating other cards, adding things to those. This is what I had to do with my mirrors as I ran out of room on each...plus the creation of the art itself is therapeutic and helps to connect with understand ones self...which is primarily what this is all about ... connecting with our self...and not only the aspects we think we know, but those which are presently hidden from our knowledge.

Compassionist
Guru

Post #48

Post by Compassionist »

William wrote: Compassionist: I have done my art card with shape and words. What next? Thank you.

William: If you are happy with what you have so far, you can proceed to the next step.
I mentioned the need for providing as best surface as possible to allow for least friction.
In that, I have found nothing better than glass, you can laminate the card, which at least will give a better surface than card - and of course will protect the card as well.

If you decide on laminate, then you may want to consider filling in as much of the card as possible - there really is no limit to what can be placed on the card as the more there is, the better in terms of what is made available for the purpose of communication.

The reason I say this, is because once the card is laminated, you cannot add more too it.

There is of course, nothing to prevent you from creating other cards, adding things to those. This is what I had to do with my mirrors as I ran out of room on each...plus the creation of the art itself is therapeutic and helps to connect with understand ones self...which is primarily what this is all about ... connecting with our self...and not only the aspects we think we know, but those which are presently hidden from our knowledge.

Ok, thanks. What next?

William
Savant

Post #49

Post by William »

Compassionist: Ok, thanks. What next?

William: Now you need a small shot glass and a sharp pencil.
You need to cut the pencil enough that it fits inside the glass with the point of the pencil facing the glass opening and then you have to tack the pencil to the inside bottom of the glass, making sure that the sharp end of the pencil does not quite reach the surface of the laminated card when the glass is placed upside down upon it.

Compassionist
Guru

Post #50

Post by Compassionist »

William wrote: Compassionist: Ok, thanks. What next?

William: Now you need a small shot glass and a sharp pencil.
You need to cut the pencil enough that it fits inside the glass with the point of the pencil facing the glass opening and then you have to tack the pencil to the inside bottom of the glass, making sure that the sharp end of the pencil does not quite reach the surface of the laminated card when the glass is placed upside down upon it.

Ok, thanks. What next?