A civil debate forum for people of all persuasions (Atheists, Agnostics, Deists, Christians, and adherents of any religion)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic
seve
First Post
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:14 pm  Genesis - The Beginning. Reply with quote

Energy doesn't appear physically except when it's changed into physical matter. It took scientists thousands of years before Albert Einstein confirmed God's Holy Word with his theory of relativity.

Hbr 11:3 Through faith we understand that the WorldS (multiverse) were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Einstein learned the SAME thing. He learned that matter and energy were the same. In order to make matter, it takes energy to produce matter in physical form. Then, you will have things which are seen, but made from things which do not appear to the eye.

WHERE did the energy to make 3 Universes or Multiverse come from, you might ask. Below is the answer for it tells us where God lives:

1Ti 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Can any one here who believe that Genesis is only figurative and not LITERAL tells us HOW Moses or other ancient men, who lived thousands of years before science, authored the the Book of Genesis... and knew that (theory of relativity)? Of course not. It took men thousands of years before Albert Einstein discovered that Scientific Fact, correct?

It's PROOF of our Awesome God
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 41: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:05 pm
Reply

Like this post
[Replying to post 39 by seve]

Quote:
Some Evols would have us believe that we ARE Apes.


We are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_taxonomy

Quote:
We are the descendants of Adam and the sons of God.


No human descended from Adam because Adam (the biblical one) did not exist as a real human being. The creation account of Genesis is just one example of a creation myth (most religions have one):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_creation_myths

Quote:
Elephants also have graveyards and can paint arts with brush using their trump.... now, would you then consider those elephants Human???


Are you seriously suggesting that elephants are responsible for 35,000 year old cave paintings? Do you know where on Earth elephants live, and where cave paintings have been found?

Quote:
In fact, the 1st Human City was built by Cain with NO preconditions, and virtually No evolution. When one possess Human Intelligence, he doesn't have to wait for Evolution for some 4 Million years, to built himself a home. After 4 Million + years, Evolution Never produced anyone who built a city.


What? Evolution produced all the living things on this planet, including humans, who happen to build cities. Ants and termites also build small cities for themselves, and they existed long before humans. Cain is another mythical person that didn't exist as a real human. You are not debating things that intersect science and religion ... you are making up things and presenting them as historical fact, with your only support being bible references which are not legitimate sources to support claims in this section of the website.

Quote:
Once again, let me remind you that there were NO Humans, on this planet, until Noah arrived, which is confirmed by the fact that there are NO other Human Civilizations, older than Mesopotamia , just South of the mountains of Ararat. HISTORY agrees to the Scripture.


Nonsense. The Noah flood as described in the bible happened only about 4300 years ago. That's when the mythical Noah supposedly lived. There were large civilizations in Arabia, China, India and other places at that time, and modern humans were scattered around the globe for many tens of thousands of years prior to the Noah flood myth.

You are ignoring science completely, and making up dates and events that don't even coincide with the biblical tales you are referencing to support your description of events. Try again.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 42: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:23 pm
Reply

Like this post
Dear Readers,

So far, I have NOT seen any EVIDENCE OF EVOLUTION - APES BECOMING HUMAN - whatsoever, as promised by DrNoGods, based on proven scientific facts that can be repeated and tested again. I guess we have to wait another Billion of years to find out if it happens, unfortunately, would that be the case?

Oh well, let us just continue posting of our EVIDENCES based on our Biblical Stand which agrees with Scripture, Science and History.

God also tells us HOW and WHEN the prehistoric people on our Earth inherited the Human intelligence which is unique to Adam and his descendants. God calls prehistoric people whose origin was in the water on Day 5, sons of God. Gen 1:21

The sons of God (prehistoric mankind) married and produced the Humans on the first Earth, which was totally destroyed in the Flood. Genesis 4 tells us that Cain married and produced Enoch, his son, with a woman who could ONLY have brought forth from the water, as God told us in Gen 1:21.

Today's Science confirms (Gen 1:21) that EVERY living creature MUST have water to live since EVERY cell in our body would die without it. No Ancient Man could have possibly known this. Read it for yourself: Gen 1:21

Gen. 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God (prehistoric mankind) came in unto the daughters of men (Heb-Adam), and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The giants were giants physically and intellectually as shown in context of the verse. They were the Humans of the first Earth, and they had agriculture, smelting, city building, and technology with little of NO evolution. Adam farmed with NO evolution, and Cain built a city with NO evolution, showing that Human intelligence is Superior to ANY creature made from the water.

Modern Example of Images of Changes WITHIN its KIND - Cross breed of Cat's Family - a Lion and a Tiger producing offspring called GIANT LIGER:
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enPH780PH780&q=Giant+liger+image&a...

The fulfillment of the prophecy of "and also after that" was fulfilled when Noah brought the human intelligence of Adam to Northern Mesopotamia in the mountains of Ararat. This happened some 10k years ago and the FIRST human cities and the FIRST agriculture, and the ONLY Human civilization on our Earth, PROVES it.

SUDDENLY, the prehistoric man evolved the Human intelligence of Adam and changed from animal to Human intelligence.Prehistoric man settled down, built houses, cities, and developed math and writing, proving that anything is possible IF you have the intelligence of the first Human, Adam. Below is the empirical record of the arrival of the first Humans on this Earth:

Historical Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE - http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html

In less than 1% of the time since the sons of God diverged from Chimps, on this Planet, they went from Caves to the Moon and back, and yet Evolutionists and Religionist seem to be totally ignorant of this Fact. Humans also inherited the ERVs of the common ancestor of Chimps BUT Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor, but from our own common ancestor whose name is Adam.

Our God is an Awesome God

P.S. Do you have ANY Evidence that you can present to us HOW and WHEN Apes became Human? No, nothing to show us. I THOUGHT SO.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 43: Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:52 am
Reply

Like this post
[Replying to post 42 by seve]

Quote:
P.S. Do you have ANY Evidence that you can present to us HOW and WHEN Apes became Human? No, nothing to show us. I THOUGHT SO.


This website has easy to read explanations of the evidence that humans evolved from a great ape ancestor:

http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence

Wikipedia and many other websites do as well, and of course there are the thousands of published scientific papers, books, displays in museums, etc. to confirm the sequence of events.

You're just choosing to ignore the mountains of evidence that is clearly there if you care to look, and instead buy into the biblical creation myth that you seem to have revised with your own personal version and timelines.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 44: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:59 am
Reply

Like this post
seve wrote:

P.S. Do you have ANY Evidence that you can present to us HOW and WHEN Apes became Human? No, nothing to show us. I THOUGHT SO.


Your extreme lack of knowledge of the scientific evidence for this is your problem not ours. We don't need to debate what science has already demonstrated to be true. That's what uneducated layman do. They argue about things that have already been settled.

Why should we debate with you about things that have already be settled?

What are you going to want to debate next? That the earth isn't a sphere but is really flat? That the Earth is at the center of the universe? That demonic possession is the cause of epilepsy, cancer, and all manner of other diseases?

If you want to debate with intelligent people you need to demonstrate that you can comprehend the truth of things already known to be true.

Complaining that you don't like the results of scientific inquiry will get you nowhere. Science has proven itself. If you need to reject the truth of science to support an ancient ignorant and self-contradictory mythology then you've already lost the debate.

Even the Catholic Church knows better than to try to deny the truth of science.

This is the 21st century, you're not going to get very far trying to use antiquated arguments in a modern day debate.

At least get on board with Catholicism and accept the truth of evolution. God created Adam and Eve from apes, not literally from dirt as the Bible says. You should know better than to take the Bible literally if you expect to have any hope of defending it. The first thing you need to do is literally reject the Bible and pretend that it never said that things that it said. That's how modern day Biblical Apologists operate today. Just reject the Bible literally and you'll be fine.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 45: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:04 pm
Reply

Like this post
seve wrote:

Dear Readers,

So far, I have NOT seen any EVIDENCE OF EVOLUTION - APES BECOMING HUMAN - whatsoever, as promised by DrNoGods, based on proven scientific facts that can be repeated and tested again. I guess we have to wait another Billion of years to find out if it happens, unfortunately, would that be the case?

Oh well, let us just continue posting of our EVIDENCES based on our Biblical Stand which agrees with Scripture, Science and History.

God also tells us HOW and WHEN the prehistoric people on our Earth inherited the Human intelligence which is unique to Adam and his descendants. God calls prehistoric people whose origin was in the water on Day 5, sons of God. Gen 1:21

The sons of God (prehistoric mankind) married and produced the Humans on the first Earth, which was totally destroyed in the Flood. Genesis 4 tells us that Cain married and produced Enoch, his son, with a woman who could ONLY have brought forth from the water, as God told us in Gen 1:21.

Today's Science confirms (Gen 1:21) that EVERY living creature MUST have water to live since EVERY cell in our body would die without it. No Ancient Man could have possibly known this. Read it for yourself: Gen 1:21

Gen. 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God (prehistoric mankind) came in unto the daughters of men (Heb-Adam), and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The giants were giants physically and intellectually as shown in context of the verse. They were the Humans of the first Earth, and they had agriculture, smelting, city building, and technology with little of NO evolution. Adam farmed with NO evolution, and Cain built a city with NO evolution, showing that Human intelligence is Superior to ANY creature made from the water.

Modern Example of Images of Changes WITHIN its KIND - Cross breed of Cat's Family - a Lion and a Tiger producing offspring called GIANT LIGER:
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enPH780PH780&q=Giant+liger+image&a...

The fulfillment of the prophecy of "and also after that" was fulfilled when Noah brought the human intelligence of Adam to Northern Mesopotamia in the mountains of Ararat. This happened some 10k years ago and the FIRST human cities and the FIRST agriculture, and the ONLY Human civilization on our Earth, PROVES it.

SUDDENLY, the prehistoric man evolved the Human intelligence of Adam and changed from animal to Human intelligence.Prehistoric man settled down, built houses, cities, and developed math and writing, proving that anything is possible IF you have the intelligence of the first Human, Adam. Below is the empirical record of the arrival of the first Humans on this Earth:

Historical Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE - http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html

In less than 1% of the time since the sons of God diverged from Chimps, on this Planet, they went from Caves to the Moon and back, and yet Evolutionists and Religionist seem to be totally ignorant of this Fact. Humans also inherited the ERVs of the common ancestor of Chimps BUT Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor, but from our own common ancestor whose name is Adam.

Our God is an Awesome God

P.S. Do you have ANY Evidence that you can present to us HOW and WHEN Apes became Human? No, nothing to show us. I THOUGHT SO.


Dear Readers,

Human could NOT have evolved from the common ancestor of Chimps because Human (Adam) were made BILLIONS of years - and live with Jesus as his meet, protected by Shekinah glory - even, BEFORE our Solar system was complete, some 6 Billion years ago. Adam was made as Christians will be in Heaven. We will live in incorruptible bodies for Eternity. This is evident when we look at the Day man was first formed of the dust.

It was the 3rd Day, the SAME Day as the Big Bang of our Universe. Gen. 2:4 Adam was alive on the first Earth BEFORE the first Stars put forth their Light in our Cosmos. Genesis 2:4-7

The reason I know that Genesis is True is because it explains HOW and WHEN prehistoric man became Human thru Birthing Process.

Evolutionism is wrong because it has NO mechanism for producing Human intelligence in Apes. This is because we MUST inherit whatever we have through sexual relations of our parents.

Evolution enters the world of Magic when it tries to convince us that we magically evolved our intelligence from mindless Nature, apart from the way we inherit everything else.


God Bless


Last edited by seve on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 46: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:27 pm
Reply

Like this post
Dear Readers,

Jesus Made it or it's not here: Read below...

We are confined to our OWN KIND in order to produce offspring and multiply - SEXUAL INTERCOURSE AND BIRTHING PROCESS:


Genesis 1:21 tells us that God (Trinity) created every living creature that moveth was brought forth from the waters on Day 5 (Their Kinds). This includes the sons of God (prehistoric mankind) - of Gen 6 who's origin is also from the waters and is also made flesh.

Genesis 2 tells us of Creatures made from the dust of the ground. Some Unbelievers see this as a contradiction, and falsely assume that the Scripture is mistranslated.

They are ignorant of the fact that God (Elohim) originally brought forth EVERY Living Creature that moved, from the water, on Day 5. The account of the formation of the beasts of the field and fowl of the air, from the Dust on the 6th Day, is when YHWH or Jesus squeezed, as a potter would mold a clay, and formed living creatures . (His Kind) from the dust of the ground .

The creatures made from the dust were identical to those brought forth from the waters and could produce offspring together.

The first Living Being made from the dust was man. Man was made on the 3rd Day before the plants and herbs, right after the mist that watered the whole face of the ground. Gen 2:4- 7. This gives mankind Preeminence or First Place among all other Living Creatures.

Like the animals made from the dust, humans also married and produced children with Beings brought forth from the water. That's where Cain's wife came from, and that is who Noah's grandsons married, on this Planet (Gen 6). Incest was never part of the multiplication of Humankind, as far as the God’ righteousness is concerned.

After the union between the sons of God (prehistoric mankind) and daughters of men (humans) Gen 6, we acquired the DNA of the prehistoric beings and we also have the Human intelligence that can ONLY be inherited from Adam, the first Human. We are all descended with modifications from a common ancestor, and his name is Adam.

God brought forth every living creature that moveth from the water, on the 5th Day (Trinity Kind), and Jesus produced "His /Their Kinds" from the dust of the ground, at the beginning of the 6th Day and brought them to Adam for him name them.

Thus, we are all confined to our own kind in order to multiply - thru sexual intercourse and birthing process..i.e. birds, bees; dogs, cats, insects, fish, etc., etc.

Unfortunately, Evols and Scoffers even to this days remain willingly ignorant of God’ Truth. COME ON, LOOK ALL AROUND YOU AND WAKE -UP.


God bless


Last edited by seve on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:02 pm; edited 4 times in total

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 47: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:38 pm
Reply

Like this post (1): OnceConvinced
[Replying to post 45 by seve]

Quote:
Evolutionism is wrong because it has NO mechanism for producing Human intelligence in Apes. This is because we MUST inherit whatever we have through sexual relations of our parents.


You simply have a gross misunderstanding of how evolution works. Human intelligence doesn't exist in apes (except for the apes classified as Homo sapiens) because the creatures currently living on this planet that are classified as apes that are NOT Homo sapiens have not evolved the same brain as Homo sapiens. But evolution does, in fact, have an explanation for how human intelligence came about.

The human brain evolved over several million years and we can see the progression in the fossil record. Increasing brain size and complexity resulted in an increase in intelligence that was gradual. Homo erectus was more intelligent than Homo habilis. Homo sapiens are more intelligent than Homo erectus and other archaic members of the genus Homo. All of these species obtained their DNA from their parents, but DNA shows changes in each generation via mutations, insertions, deletions, etc., and a large number of small changes can (and does) result in speciation and substantial changes in phenotype.

This is how humans evolved from apes ... through the process of slow, gradual DNA changes over long periods of time, just like any other example of evolutionary change. This is evolution 101 and you don't seem to have even a bare basic understanding of how it works. Instead, you are making up stuff that isn't even consistent with the holy book you keep quoting verses from. That book (the christian bible) does not allow for a 14 billion year old universe if read literally, and certainly does not support some human called Adam existing billions of years ago.

You should learn something about ToE before criticizing it. It explains things much better than ancient holy books attributing events to imaginary gods.

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 48: Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:23 pm
Reply

Like this post
DrNoGods wrote:

[Replying to post 45 by seve]

Quote:
Evolutionism is wrong because it has NO mechanism for producing Human intelligence in Apes. This is because we MUST inherit whatever we have through sexual relations of our parents.


You simply have a gross misunderstanding of how evolution works. Human intelligence doesn't exist in apes (except for the apes classified as Homo sapiens) because the creatures currently living on this planet that are classified as apes that are NOT Homo sapiens have not evolved the same brain as Homo sapiens. But evolution does, in fact, have an explanation for how human intelligence came about.

The human brain evolved over several million years and we can see the progression in the fossil record. Increasing brain size and complexity resulted in an increase in intelligence that was gradual. Homo erectus was more intelligent than Homo habilis. Homo sapiens are more intelligent than Homo erectus and other archaic members of the genus Homo. All of these species obtained their DNA from their parents, but DNA shows changes in each generation via mutations, insertions, deletions, etc., and a large number of small changes can (and does) result in speciation and substantial changes in phenotype.

This is how humans evolved from apes ... through the process of slow, gradual DNA changes over long periods of time, just like any other example of evolutionary change. This is evolution 101 and you don't seem to have even a bare basic understanding of how it works. Instead, you are making up stuff that isn't even consistent with the holy book you keep quoting verses from. That book (the christian bible) does not allow for a 14 billion year old universe if read literally, and certainly does not support some human called Adam existing billions of years ago.

You should learn something about ToE before criticizing it. It explains things much better than ancient holy books attributing events to imaginary gods.


seve wrote:

Dear Readers,

Jesus Made it or it's not here: Read below...

God brought forth every living creature that moveth from the water, on the 5th Day (Trinity Kind), and Jesus produced "His /Their Kinds" from the dust of the ground, at the beginning of the 6th Day and brought them to Adam for him name them.


Thus, we are all confined to our own kind in order to multiply - thru sexual intercourse and birthing process..i.e. birds, bees; dogs, cats, insects, fish, etc., etc.

Unfortunately, Evols and Scoffers even to this days remain willingly ignorant of God’ Truth. COME ON, LOOK ALL AROUND YOU AND WAKE -UP.


Dear Evols,

Again, please present your so called IDIOTIC evidence below: APES MAGICALLY EVOLVING THE HUMAN INTELLIGENCE. ](*,)

NONE ....REALLY.... NOTHING?..... I THOUGHT SO. .... Dance

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 49: Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 pm
Reply

Like this post
seve wrote:

DrNoGods wrote:

[Replying to post 45 by seve]

Quote:
Evolutionism is wrong because it has NO mechanism for producing Human intelligence in Apes. This is because we MUST inherit whatever we have through sexual relations of our parents.


You simply have a gross misunderstanding of how evolution works. Human intelligence doesn't exist in apes (except for the apes classified as Homo sapiens) because the creatures currently living on this planet that are classified as apes that are NOT Homo sapiens have not evolved the same brain as Homo sapiens. But evolution does, in fact, have an explanation for how human intelligence came about.

The human brain evolved over several million years and we can see the progression in the fossil record. Increasing brain size and complexity resulted in an increase in intelligence that was gradual. Homo erectus was more intelligent than Homo habilis. Homo sapiens are more intelligent than Homo erectus and other archaic members of the genus Homo. All of these species obtained their DNA from their parents, but DNA shows changes in each generation via mutations, insertions, deletions, etc., and a large number of small changes can (and does) result in speciation and substantial changes in phenotype.

This is how humans evolved from apes ... through the process of slow, gradual DNA changes over long periods of time, just like any other example of evolutionary change. This is evolution 101 and you don't seem to have even a bare basic understanding of how it works. Instead, you are making up stuff that isn't even consistent with the holy book you keep quoting verses from. That book (the christian bible) does not allow for a 14 billion year old universe if read literally, and certainly does not support some human called Adam existing billions of years ago.

You should learn something about ToE before criticizing it. It explains things much better than ancient holy books attributing events to imaginary gods.


seve wrote:

Dear Readers,

Jesus Made it or it's not here: Read below...

God brought forth every living creature that moveth from the water, on the 5th Day (Trinity Kind), and Jesus produced "His /Their Kinds" from the dust of the ground, at the beginning of the 6th Day and brought them to Adam for him name them.


Thus, we are all confined to our own kind in order to multiply - thru sexual intercourse and birthing process..i.e. birds, bees; dogs, cats, insects, fish, etc., etc.

Unfortunately, Evols and Scoffers even to this days remain willingly ignorant of God’ Truth. COME ON, LOOK ALL AROUND YOU AND WAKE -UP.


Dear Evols,

Again, please present your so called IDIOTIC evidence below: APES MAGICALLY EVOLVING THE HUMAN INTELLIGENCE. ](*,)

NONE ....REALLY.... NOTHING?..... I THOUGHT SO. .... Dance


Dear Readers,

Not being content with this definition, Evols have taken a step beyond descent with modification and entered the world of Religion by teaching that Humans evolved from the common ancestor of Apes. With NO evidence these men, who have rejected God's Truth, have now taught this Lie for more than 50 years in the Public Schools of the United States. Below is the evidence that the ToE is FALSE.

True Science teaches that we evolve from our parents, but Evolutionism teaches that we can magically change from animal to Human intelligence APART from the method in which we inherit everything else, and that is through the birth process. Evols speculate that long gradual periods of time and numerous positive mutations changed animals into Humans. This is just one of the many FLAWED theories of Evolution which cannot be supported Scientifically, and which is ruining our children today.

True Science agrees with Scripture and shows that APART from the birthing process, there is NO way to inherit the unique Human intelligence which only God and Adam have. Gen 3:22 God's Holy Word also tells us HOW and WHEN prehistoric people became Humans. Gen 6:1-4

History shows that prehistoric people SUDDENLY began Farming, City Building, Math, Writing, and EVERY other Human trait, some 11k years ago in Northern Mesopotamia, the Cradle of Human Civilization on this Planet. It's because the FIRST Humans had arrived in the mountains of Ararat and walked into the valleys of Northern Mesopotamia and the rest is the History of Humanity on this Earth.

God Bless

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 50: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:02 pm
Reply

Like this post
[Replying to post 49 by seve]

Quote:
True Science agrees with Scripture and shows that APART from the birthing process, there is NO way to inherit the unique Human intelligence which only God and Adam have. Gen 3:22 God's Holy Word also tells us HOW and WHEN prehistoric people became Humans. Gen 6:1-4.


It doesn't matter how much bold, large and colored fonts you use in your comments, the claims you are making are at odds with actual science ... completely. And referencing bible verses doesn't help your cause because you are even misrepresenting those (the mythical Noah's flood was about 4300 years ago, not 11,000 years ago, according to biblical chronology).

Genesis 6:1-4 says nothing about how or when "prehistoric people became humans" (whatever that actually means). Here is the King James version of Genesis 6:1-4:

(Genesis 6 King James Version):

1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.


This appears to say only that the "sons of God" saw young women who were attractive (fair) and took them as wives, had some interest in sex with them and somehow this limited their lives to 120 years, giants existed (thrown in at random), and the "sons of God" had actual sex with the daughters who bore male children that became mighty men of renown. Besides not making much sense, this certainly does not describe how and when "prehistoric men" became humans.

Your personal revisions of bible stories have nothing to do with science, so I won't waste any more time responding to your preaching and misrepresentations of both science, and the biblical stories you're trying to use as support for your version of history).

Goto top, bottom
View user's profile 
Display posts from previous:   

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

 




On The Web | Ecodia | Hymn Lyrics Apps
Facebook | Twitter

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.   Produced by Ecodia.

Igloo   |  Lo-Fi Version