Rational and civil debate between members of all religions and world views

Reply to topic
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 1: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:16 am
2019 Most Civil Debater

Like this post
Who do you consider to be the most civil debater?

The winner of this will be given the title "2019 Most Civil Debater" and a prize of 3000 tokens.

Please only nominate one person. You cannot nominate yourself and the nominee must be in good standing (not on probation, not banned).

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 2: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:35 pm

Like this post (2): Willum, brunumb
Marco

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 3: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:24 pm

Like this post (1): Elijah John

He takes a lot of criticism but still remains civil.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 4: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:39 pm
Re: 2019 Most Civil Debater

Like this post (1): bluegreenearth
[Replying to post 1 by otseng]

The Tanager

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 5: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:59 pm

Like this post (2): OnceConvinced, Elijah John
[Replying to post 3 by OnceConvinced]

I second 1213. We give this user a lot of grief, but 1213 remains civil throughout. I rarely agree with a single thing 1213 says, but admire the civility.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 6: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:51 pm

Like this post (1): Tcg
Tcg wrote:

The Tanager

Tanager, agreed. I haven't seen the work of the other nominees, but, as I've told Tanager on more than one occasion, he's nicer than I am.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 7: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:49 pm

Like this post (1): Willum
Zzyzx

Z often speaks the truth which may appear to be uncivil to those who would prefer not to hear the truth. But I've never seen Z being uncivil toward anyone. Nor do I believe he was ever cited for incivility. So while some people may see the truth as being uncivil I think Z deserves to be recognized for his civility.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 8: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:10 pm

Like this post

Marco

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 9: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:37 am

Like this post (1): Mithrae
tam

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 10: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:21 pm

Like this post
Historia.

I his years of posting here I don't think that he has ever even been report for anything uncivil.

Goto top, bottom

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

On The Web | Ecodia | Hymn Lyrics Apps
Facebook | Twitter