Jesus - Who is he more like? God or HaSatan?

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Avoice
Guru

Jesus - Who is he more like? God or HaSatan?

Post #1

Post by Avoice »

Man first meets God in the book of Genesis. From there we learn what his voice sounds like. By that I mean we learn what to expect from him in a variety of circumstances. We learn what he approves of and what he doesn't. And we learn what happens to those he approves of and what happens to those he doesn't approve of. We learn he is God and we are not.

Is Jesus like the God of Israel?
Man first meets the adversary in the garden of eden. In that story he is called the serpent. is also known as HaSatan. Or Satan. He appears in very few passages. Very few. But from the few appearances we are given insight into his character. And purpose

This post may offend Christians. Jesus like Satan!!? This will be the knee jerk reaction. Only because they feel Satan should be hated. He's an evil sinner. Hater of God. He is even drawn as some creature living in the core of the earth. Usually posing with a pitchfork surrounded by walls of fiery flames.

JESUS IS MORE LIKE SATAN THAN THE GOD OF ISRAEL. HERE ARE A FEW COMMONALITIES:

First let me say:. At jesus' baptism what spirit was that that descended upon him? It just says a spirit. It doesn't say what kind does it. But he was swept away to be tempted by a devil. It says he fasted 40 days and forty nights. You think that means food? Ha. It means he resisted temptation. BUT IT SAYS AFTERWARD HE HUNGERED. Yeah he sure was hungry. For souls

* THE SERPENT IN THE GARDEN FIRST REMINDED EVE OF GODS COMMANDMENT. SAYING DID GOD SAY NOT TO EAT....
JESUS' SERMON ON THE MOUNT:. JESUS REPEADEDLY SAYS YOU HAVE HEARD IT SAID_____ BUT I SAY____.
BY DOING THIS, THE SERPENT AND JESUS REMIND US WHAT GOD SAID AND THEN TEMPTS US TO FO DIFFERENTLY. BY DOING THIS THE ADVERSARY PROVES YOUR DISOBEFIENCE WAS INTENTIONAL.

* SATAN LIVES FOREVER AND IS ONE OF THE SONS IF GOD. CALLED AN ANGEL OF LIGHT

* SATAN WILL TESTIFY TO OUR DISOBEDIENCE. JESUS SAID THAT WAS HOS JOB

* SATAN HAS NO FREE WILL. WHAT HE DOES HE HAS PERMISSION FROM GOD TO DO. THATS HIS JOB. HE DOES WHAT GOD ALLOWS. JESUS SAYS HE DOESNT SPEAK HIS OWN WORDS BUT THE WORDS HIM WHO SENT HIM.

THE SERPENT OPENED THE EYES IF THIS BORN BLIND. MEANING THEY HAD NOT SINNED. JESUS OPENED THE EYES OF THE BLIND. AND A RRMARK IS MADE ABOUT HIM DOING THAT. IT ASKS US:. SINCE THE BEGINNING HAS ANYONE OPENED THE EYES OF THE BLIND. INTERESTING HOW IT IS SPECIFIC....SAYING SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME. JESUS SAID THAT SINCE HE SPOKE TO PEOPLE NOW THEY HAVE NO CLOAK TO COVER THEIR SINS. WHEN A CHRUSTIAN SAYS THEY BELIEVE IN JESUS THEY ARE TELLING GOD THEY KNEW THE LAW. SURE...OR WHY DO YOU NEED JESUS? YOU PROVE YOU ARE WILL FULLY DISOBEDIENT. WHATS JESUS FOR ANYWSY? SAVE YOU FROM WHAT? OH YESH...SINS!!! SO YOU DO KNOW THAT THE LAW STANDS

" ONLY ONE IN THE CHRISTOAN TESTAMENT SAYS THEY KNEW WHO JESUS WAS. IT WAS LEGION. THE OBE POSSESSED OF DEVILS. AND LEGION SAYS TO JESUS ARE YOU HERE YO TORMENT US AHEAD OF TIME.

JESUS IS SAUD TO HAVE POWER OVER EVIL SPIRITS. IT DOESNT SAY HE HAS POWER OVER GOOD SPIRITS.

JESUS MAKES A REMARK: THEY HATED ME WITHOUT A CAUSE.
CHRUSTIANS HATE SATAN WITHOUT A CAUSE. WITHOUT SATAN HOW COULD WE PRIVE OURSELVES LOYAL TO GOD? SATAN DOESNT SIN. WHY HATE SATAN?

JESUS TELLS HOW SHEEP ARE LED AWAY. HE SAYS THEY WONT FOLLOW A STRANGERS VOICE. AND ONCE THE SHEPHERD LEADS THE SHEEP THROUGH THE GATE, THE GATE WILL SHUT. NO TURNING BACK. JESUS HAS CONVINCED PEOPLE HE IS GOD. OR THAT PEOPLE SHOULD OBEY HIM. HE HAS EVEN GOT PEOPKE TO CALL HIM THEIR LORD. FOOLS.

JESUS SAYS: I GO MY WAY AND NO ONE ASKS ME WHETE I AM GOING. YET PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING HIM. TO WHERE?

I COULD GO ON AND ON

Savant

Re: Jesus - Who is he more like? God or HaSatan?

Post #2

Post by 1213 »

Avoice wrote: ...CHRUSTIANS HATE SATAN WITHOUT A CAUSE. ...
Sorry, I think you have not good/truthful arguments. Christians have reason for their hate. For example, that Satan deceived people. Jesus didn’t deceive, he spoke the truth.
Avoice wrote:... JESUS HAS CONVINCED PEOPLE HE IS GOD. ...
How? Jesus told there is only one true God that is greater than him. I think that is not convincing that he is the God.

This is eternal life, that they should know you, the only true God, and him whom you sent, Jesus Christ.
John 17:3

the Father is greater than I.
John 14:28

marco
Savant

Post #3

Post by marco »

Avoice wrote:

First let me say:. At jesus' baptism what spirit was that that descended upon him? It just says a spirit. It doesn't say what kind does it. But he was swept away to be tempted by a devil. It says he fasted 40 days and forty nights. You think that means food? Ha. It means he resisted temptation. BUT IT SAYS AFTERWARD HE HUNGERED. Yeah he sure was hungry. For souls

I think this confusion of ideas leaves Jesus intact. A quick reading of the story will enable people to differentiate between Satan and Jesus, unless Jesus had a split personality.
Avoice wrote:
* THE SERPENT IN THE GARDEN FIRST REMINDED EVE OF GODS COMMANDMENT. SAYING DID GOD SAY NOT TO EAT....
JESUS' SERMON ON THE MOUNT:. JESUS REPEADEDLY SAYS YOU HAVE HEARD IT SAID_____ BUT I SAY____.

You've possibly misunderstood the force of the word "but". It is not to deny the divine saying but to emphasise it or enforce it even more strongly. Hardly satanic!
Avoice wrote:

* SATAN HAS NO FREE WILL. WHAT HE DOES HE HAS PERMISSION FROM GOD TO DO. THATS HIS JOB. HE DOES WHAT GOD ALLOWS. JESUS SAYS HE DOESNT SPEAK HIS OWN WORDS BUT THE WORDS HIM WHO SENT HIM.

If Satan does evil, without himself willing it, you are making God the perpetrator of Satanic acts. Jesus humbly attributes his gifts to God; he does have free will in that he says: "Not MY will be done, but...". He CHOOSES to do what he thinks is right in the eyes of God. Again, hardly satanic.
Avoice wrote:
I COULD GO ON AND ON
Well thankfully you didn't. I am not a defence lawwyer for Jesus, but if we are to attack him then let's at least use logic and reason instead of basing opinions on wild absurdities.

Avoice
Guru

Post #4

Post by Avoice »

[Replying to post 3 by marco]

God says he creates good and evil. How could we choose good otherwise

Avoice
Guru

Post #5

Post by Avoice »

[Replying to post 3 by marco]
Yes, he attribes what he does to God. Or the father as he says. Oddly enough...what's with his comment that one day he'll show us plainly of the father.