Reply to topic
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 1: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:58 pm
ALWAYS moving my threads to Random Ramblings

Like this post
This last time, it clearly belonged in Theology, Doctrine, Dogma.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 2: Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:44 pm
Re: ALWAYS moving my threads to Random Ramblings

Like this post
Saber Bob wrote:
This last time, it clearly belonged in Theology, Doctrine, Dogma.

I obviously can't speak for anyone else, but I read your post and dont think the problem is the subject matter, but the form. The way this forum is run, debate posts are supposed to have a debate question (even if there's an explanatory "ramble"). It's also expected that you don't answer your own question in the initial post, but make a second post with your own response.

If I might offer a suggestion for the post in question, first make a post that's something like:

Question for debate: In Mark 14:62, is Jesus officially declaring himself to be God?

If you then made exactly the same post that you did before, but as the second post in the thread, I suspect it would have stayed in Theology, Doctrine, and Dogma.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 3: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:07 pm
Re: ALWAYS moving my threads to Random Ramblings

Like this post
[Replying to post 2 by Difflugia]

Yes, entirely correct.

For more details, see Tips on starting a debate topic

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 4: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:01 pm

Like this post
Got it, thanks

Goto top, bottom

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

On The Web | Ecodia | Hymn Lyrics Apps
Facebook | Twitter