Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Tart
Banned
Banned

The proof that science proved religion wrong

Post #1

Post by Tart »

No one has offered this proof, so ill put it down...

Black holes prove John 1 wrong...

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Specifically John 1:5 ... There we have it...
Last edited by Tart on Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #2

Post by Tart »

A spin off of this
viewtopic.php?t=36395

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by Tart »

And isnt it crazy that they say there is another realm beyond a black hole? Who would ever know that? Though i suppose Event Horizon told a story about it... And Stephen Hawkings? Im actually starting to feel bad for the guy, i guess he lived an ok life, but then died, in unbelief... Really the man is to be pitied more then anything...

And didnt he ponder if information is stored in a black hole? Does it lead to another real? oh my God.. This is getting just down right scary..

Seems like things are pointing to something

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by Tart »

Lets just be honest, the truth is, that black hole was me... Becuase my mind makes up everything in this stupid little world... I figured you all out.. I sit in the gravity of the truth... For the ax was already at the root of the tree... That is the tree of life... And every tree that doesn't bare good fruit is cut down and thrown in the fire... And i see my sigh grow old with age, and my vision fade. Thank God for salvation, what a wrenched man i am..

Though im not done yet, i have important issues to take care of...

otseng
Savant

Post #5

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by Tart »

is it the story of my life?
https://www.americamagazine.org/politic ... black-hole

i just dont know

"The source of that event horizon, like the sun gone down, is certainly there; but its light is forever trapped by its gravity. We don’t see the black hole, we see its shadow."

Isnt it just depressing... god i hate science