Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Tart
Banned
Banned

More visions

Post #1

Post by Tart »

I should just start writing my visions down... I just want to write about it.. maybe it is not appropriate? maybe i should keep it to myself... but i just want to write about it, for someone to read... Who? idk...

Last night, i was sitting in bed... And i am starting to think that guy, the preacher at my old church, is actually Satan, the same place that is called "the synagogue of Satan" in the Bible... Dude i really started to believe it... The entire church is worshiping this guy... And i basically got killed out of the church, because they are all in bed with each other and i refused to lust after this little girl, like maybe 24 years old... She seemed so innocent, petite, and i heard her voice say "have sex with me".... But it didnt make sense, and i resisted... They later kicked me out for not being perfect, or something... idk im trying to figure it out... That girl banned me from her Facebook page, etc... I really think it was because i resisted them, from getting in bed with them... and they stopped liking me because of it... But it also crosses my head, maybe it was because i wasnt faithful, thinking about all my faithlessness... idk...

But last night, it started to enter my brain, maybe this guy is the Author of Confusion, and voices kept saying it over and over again... He's lying, and he use to say he was totally inspired by the Bible... Or something... I felt his presence, as Satan in my soul, last night.... And he said, as he was going off into the world "i never liked the guy anyways", talking about me... "the guy" i thought... hmm. it's like he doesnt even refer to me by my name.. im nameless i thought... And then i thought about my life, and how i use to love the all the universe, and how i was deceived to believe in a lie.. I really believed i was brainwashed, believing to love everything but denying Christ... I was deceived... And i thought to myself "maybe he doesnt like me, but maybe he should hate me"... "maybe he doesnt like me becuase i turned to god, but he doesnt hate me becuase of my own fall"... Soemthing like that...

Then i saw him standing their.. And he had a blank look on his face, totally blank, but there was a universe in his eyes...

I wondered about it... i wondered what it would be like, to be hated by Satan... I want it.. I lust for it.. Hate me Satan... then i went to bed

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #2

Post by Tart »

man, im really starting to think that Satan is going off into the world to deceive people, as sometimes he's doing it as our preachers... up in front of everyone... It is in them... im wondering if ill ever find a church i can trust... probably not... the church is always going to be in confusion, to some degree... Im just wondering how to believe the truth, and weed out the deception..

OnceConvinced
Savant

Post #3

Post by OnceConvinced »

Why put any of it down to Satan? There are enough screwed up people due to natural explanations that there's no need to inject an imaginery enemy into things.

Asbergers, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, Bipolar, etc etc.

Both Asbergers and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome often go undiagnosed and are ony now starting to be recognised for the huge problem they are.

(I movied the thread to Random Ramblings for you)

Society and its morals evolve and will continue to evolve. The bible however remains the same and just requires more and more apologetics and claims of "metaphors" and "symbolism" to justify it.

Prayer is like rubbing an old bottle and hoping that a genie will pop out and grant you three wishes.

There is much about this world that is mind boggling and impressive, but I see no need whatsoever to put it down to magical super powered beings.

Check out my website: Recker's World

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by Tart »

I also had some visions that night about the place that i believed brainwashed me (kind of.. or soemthing)... A rehab i use to go to that taught about everything good, thought they denied Christ... Oddly anough, called "cornerstone"... I started to think about them, and a friend of mine from that place, who didnt bleieve the Bible, i told him about 3 months ago to go read three books.. A Gospel, the Book of Acts, and Romans... He deleted me on Facebook, but i sensed that he started reading those books to prove me wrong... I saw a vision of him turning pages a few months ago...

Im pretty sure it was his voice that came to me last night, he said "i never knew it could do that"... I think he may be a believer now, but im not sure, from reading the books i told him. I had a stong sense of it when he said that, that that was what he was talking about. But I dont want to jump to conclusions about it because i dont know his brain...

It made me nervous .. the innocence i felt from him when he spoke to me, and his belief and faith... It is because i have a really hard time connecting with people, and when they come to me in this manner i fall away... I saw that it made him feel the same way... like he was ashamed to connect with me... I felt bad becuase of it...

Then i sensed a girl in the midst, of that rehab... like she was in the presence of everyone in that place, and she screamed at the top of her lungs... A very strong cry... I could explain this more, to help you understand her feelings about why she did that, or about how i think she feels, but i wont...

Today i had a vision of the same girl... I loved her, but never knew her, so what is that anyways? But she had a big smile on her face, but it was a smile of torture... It wasnt real... it was a smile for show... or soemthing.. im not to sure how to explain it... to me, it was like she was ashamed of my love... and i dont blame her... i am too...

Then as i was going to my gym i had a vision of a girl, whom i dont know, reading the Bible at that gym, as she was working out. And it brought peace on me...

OnceConvinced
Savant

Post #5

Post by OnceConvinced »

What good reasons do you have to take visions seriously?

Society and its morals evolve and will continue to evolve. The bible however remains the same and just requires more and more apologetics and claims of "metaphors" and "symbolism" to justify it.

Prayer is like rubbing an old bottle and hoping that a genie will pop out and grant you three wishes.

There is much about this world that is mind boggling and impressive, but I see no need whatsoever to put it down to magical super powered beings.

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by Tart »

idk... what good reason is there to take any experience seriously?

Im still questioning this... is the universe in my head, or not?

OnceConvinced
Savant

Post #7

Post by OnceConvinced »

Tart wrote: idk... what good reason is there to take any experience seriously?
It makes more sense to take an experience seriously if you're wide awake and up and about, interacting with your environment. It makes no sense to take an experience seriously if you're lying in bed and you subconscious is conjuring up stuff while in a sleeping or sleepy state.
Tart wrote: Im still questioning this... is the universe in my head, or not?
Well I know I'm real and not a figment of your imagination. If you think I am then you must have a very lofty sense of self-importance. :)

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by Tart »

OnceConvinced wrote:
Tart wrote: idk... what good reason is there to take any experience seriously?
It makes more sense to take an experience seriously if you're wide awake and up and about, interacting with your environment. It makes no sense to take an experience seriously if you're lying in bed and you subconscious is conjuring up stuff while in a sleeping or sleepy state.
Tart wrote: Im still questioning this... is the universe in my head, or not?
Well I know I'm real and not a figment of your imagination. If you think I am then you must have a very lofty sense of self-importance. :)
I guess.. But how could i ever be sure anyone else exists beyond my brain. It is actually not that crazy of an idea, people think about it all the time, its called Solipsism in philosophy.

And we also have experiences in dreams, that effect our lives... See the thing is, i wish i never had any visions. Id like to live a normally sane life. But the fact of the matter is, i have them. There is nothing i can do about it short of taking drugs, which dont do much and id prefer not to practice in sorcery (pharmacia)... Im actually trying to get all drugs out of my life, period.

So, why should i take these experiences seriously? I have no choice but to experience them... It may very well be deception entering my brain, or even demonic, though i cant do anything about it and i have to live with it. Is it prophecy from beyond? Actually, it has revealed a lot of things... For example i have had visions of people that I have never seen before, and i meet them after the vision... Kind of bizarre, but its true... Personally i kind of take it as an connection to the world around me.. For example, you may get a feeling about a person.. I may get a vision about a person... Kind of similar? That is how i take it...

OnceConvinced
Savant

Post #9

Post by OnceConvinced »

Tart wrote: For example i have had visions of people that I have never seen before, and i meet them after the vision...
Well the brain apparently remembers everything we've ever seen/heard in our life it's just that our conscious brain doesn't recall these things. Perhaps you have met those people before, even just glancing at them in passing, it's just that you don't recall them consciously. But your subconscious brain has dredged them up from you memory while asleep or in a sleepy state. Maybe they had been sitting across from you in a waiting room once and you barely paid them any attention.

Or maybe you met people who look liked the one in your dream/vision. After all, if you meet them later you have no photograph of what they looked like in your dream/vision. You're relying on a memory. The human brain is known to be very unreliable when it comes to memories so who is to say they were the same people for sure?
tam wrote: world around me.. For example, you may get a feeling about a person.. I may get a vision about a person... Kind of similar? That is how i take it...
I put little stock in people's feelings no matter how much they insist they have these special abilities where feelings tell them stuff. An ex of mine was insistant I was having an affair on her due to her bad feeling she had. She had come to trust that feeling due to previous ex's. Each time she had it she found out they were cheating.

However I wasn't cheating. Never did.

So yeah, people's so-called feelings/intuition can be a pile of crud. It's just that they've employed something called confirmation bias, as my ex did.

I see it all the time especially playing poker with people and their "lucky hands". Those hands aren't lucky, they're just increasing the chances of winning with them because they take big gambles wheneever they get those cards. They remember the times they won big and forget all the times their favourite hand failed them.

Are you sure you're not employing confirmation bias with your visions? How many of them amount to anything at all?

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #10

Post by Tart »

OnceConvinced wrote:
Tart wrote: For example i have had visions of people that I have never seen before, and i meet them after the vision...
Well the brain apparently remembers everything we've ever seen/heard in our life it's just that our conscious brain doesn't recall these things. Perhaps you have met those people before, even just glancing at them in passing, it's just that you don't recall them consciously. But your subconscious brain has dredged them up from you memory while asleep or in a sleepy state. Maybe they had been sitting across from you in a waiting room once and you barely paid them any attention.

Or maybe you met people who look liked the one in your dream/vision. After all, if you meet them later you have no photograph of what they looked like in your dream/vision. You're relying on a memory. The human brain is known to be very unreliable when it comes to memories so who is to say they were the same people for sure?
It was a vision of a person i met 5 minutes later.
OnceConvinced wrote:
tam wrote: world around me.. For example, you may get a feeling about a person.. I may get a vision about a person... Kind of similar? That is how i take it...
I put little stock in people's feelings no matter how much they insist they have these special abilities where feelings tell them stuff. An ex of mine was insistant I was having an affair on her due to her bad feeling she had. She had come to trust that feeling due to previous ex's. Each time she had it she found out they were cheating.

However I wasn't cheating. Never did.

So yeah, people's so-called feelings/intuition can be a pile of crud. It's just that they've employed something called confirmation bias, as my ex did.

I see it all the time especially playing poker with people and their "lucky hands". Those hands aren't lucky, they're just increasing the chances of winning with them because they take big gambles wheneever they get those cards. They remember the times they won big and forget all the times their favourite hand failed them.

Are you sure you're not employing confirmation bias with your visions? How many of them amount to anything at all?
I wouldnt know how to answer the question... What am i trying to confirm? beats me... I think i have been simply living.. Though i use to be very insistent about my beliefs about Christ, now i have been openly questioning everything.. "taking it to God" as it may be...

I think of things that might help us understand... An old friend of mine, i had a voice of her say "im bisexual"... Id have no idea about this... Then i saw her in a vision undressing with another girl... I never thought of her like that... idk... Though i use to be attracted to her, and i suppose i have lusted after her... Never though as a lesbian....

I have had visions of people in hell fire, that I desperately want to save... Visions of demons laughing at me, when i pondered if the Resurrection is real... Im just thinking to myself with these examples... confirmation bias? how would i ever reach any conclusion to answer that question?

How can we conclude either way? And why would you conclude either way?