JESUS IS NOT GOD

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

onewithhim
Savant

JESUS IS NOT GOD

Post #1

Post by onewithhim »

I would very much like to get opinions on this subject. I'll provide several verses from the King James Version of the Bible, and I ask you to give me feed-back.

Jesus' words:

1) "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise." (John 5:19)

2) "My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me." (John 7:16)

3) "Neither came I of myself, but he sent me." (John 8:42)

He replied, after the Pharisees accused him of making himself God:
4) "Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the SON of God?" (John 10:36)

5) "For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say....Whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak." (John 12:49,50)

6) To his Father in prayer: "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God , and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." (John 17:3)

7) "I ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God, and your God." (John 20:17)

To John in the Revelation:
8) "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God..." (Revelation 3:12)

Do these quotations show that Jesus was NOT God?

Do YOU believe that he claimed to be God?

2timothy316
Under Probation

Re: JESUS IS NOT GOD

Post #871

Post by 2timothy316 »

OneWay wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:42 pm That is exactly what they said about Jesus.
In fact that is why they killed Him.
How do you know this? Where did you get this information?

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #872

Post by myth-one.com »

OneWay wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:28 pm
myth-one.com wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:22 am
OneWay wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:20 pm Which one is the greater of the 3?

A. The Holy Ghost

B. The Father

C. The Son
Greater in what respect?
In the respect of authority.
The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are not competitors. They work as a team or as "one." And there is no effort to gain authority over any other member of the team.

But the Father is probably the master planner and the one with the most "authority".

Also note that they are dependent on one another. By that, I mean that they cannot all do everything that may need to be done.

The best example is that the man Jesus can do things that God the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost cannot do.

And vise versa, there are many things that Gods can do that Jesus could not do.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #873

Post by kjw47 »

OneWay wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:05 pm
kjw47 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:33 pm
OneWay wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:07 pm
kjw47 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:50 pm
OneWay wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:09 pm
kjw47 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:06 pm
OneWay wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:52 pm
kjw47 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:16 pm
OneWay wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:33 pm
kjw47 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:23 pm

Thats sad for you, because i just shared with you 3 teachings from Jesus found in every translation on earth. So actually you are rejecting Jesus truth.
Jesus said-no one comes to the Father but through me----The Father is the destination.
I think I am rejecting you.

When one posts what Jesus said and you reject the poster, you are as well are rejecting Jesus. The same with his real teachers- Those who reject them are rejecting Jesus and God it says-Luke 10:16
Jesus warned that some would do( or say) things against the real followers thinking they were standing for Jesus, Why? Because they did not know the one who sent him=Father=YHWH(Jehovah) John 15:20-21
Whoever or whatever told you or put the notion in your mind that you were born of God
and a child of God lied to you. And Jesus did not send you nor do you know Him.

Quoting from a book just makes you...
someone who quoted from a book.
That is all.

Nothing more nothing less.

I shared Jesus teachings--you rejected them because its you in darkness and do not know what he taught. Any building called-church teach little of what Jesus actually taught, i went to different ones looking for who taught what Jesus teaches, no church ever did, just very little of what he taught. Those teachers are paid to teach that religions dogma. Jw teachers teach us EVERY utterance from God as Jesus taught man must live by every utterance.
Show me in the bible where Jesus said he was an angel.
In fact show me anywhere in all the bible where anyone stated that Jesus
was and is an angel.

Firstborn of all creation( Coll 1:15)--fact= all creation occurred at the beginning.
The one beside God during the rest of creation = Gods master worker=Jesus-He tells all he was created at Prov 8.
1Thess 4:16--Upon Jesus return he comes with the voice of the archangel= its his voice.
Psalm 45:7--The Israelites knew 100% Jesus has a God-partners= Angels.
Hebrews 1:4-- He has become better than the angels because he inherited a name above theirs)-otherwise he was equal to the angels that is clearly showing.
I think it is wonderful, that you believe Jesus is an angel.

Yes the true God=Father=YHWH(Jehovah) sent his best=Michael.
When he was here as Jesus was he a man or an angel?

A. Man
B. Angel

Which is the truth?

There is something wrong with your thinking. All knows he was born mortal on earth.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #874

Post by kjw47 »

OneWay wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:22 am
OneWay wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:30 pm Do you worship Jesus? Yes or no?
kjw47 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:42 pm No, only God gets worship--In answer to satan in the wilderness Jesus told him. It is to Jehovah alone one must render sacred service. I bow in obesance to Jesus as Gods appointed king.
John
Chapter 5

That all men should honour the Son,
even as they honour the Father.
He that honoureth not the Son honoureth
not the Father which hath sent him.

Here you admitting that you do not honor the Son as you honor the Father.
You worship the Father but not the Son.

You are in disobedience to God.

It doesnt say worship, it says honor. Jesus is our king, we bow in obeisance to him, but more than that, we learn every teaching and obey him.

OneWay
Banned
Banned

Post #875

Post by OneWay »

myth-one.com wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:50 pm
OneWay wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:28 pm
myth-one.com wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:22 am
OneWay wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:20 pm Which one is the greater of the 3?

A. The Holy Ghost

B. The Father

C. The Son
Greater in what respect?
In the respect of authority.
The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are not competitors. They work as a team or as "one." And there is no effort to gain authority over any other member of the team.

But the Father is probably the master planner and the one with the most "authority".

Also note that they are dependent on one another. By that, I mean that they cannot all do everything that may need to be done.

The best example is that the man Jesus can do things that God the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost cannot do.

And vise versa, there are many things that Gods can do that Jesus could not do.
lol

OneWay
Banned
Banned

Post #876

Post by OneWay »

2timothy316 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:02 pm
OneWay wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:42 pm That is exactly what they said about Jesus.
In fact that is why they killed Him.
How do you know this? Where did you get this information?
It is a secret. If I told you then it would not be a secret.

OneWay
Banned
Banned

Post #877

Post by OneWay »

kjw47 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:58 pm
OneWay wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:33 pm I think I am rejecting you.

When one posts what Jesus said and you reject the poster, you are as well are rejecting Jesus. The same with his real teachers- Those who reject them are rejecting Jesus and God it says-Luke 10:16
Jesus warned that some would do( or say) things against the real followers thinking they were standing for Jesus, Why? Because they did not know the one who sent him=Father=YHWH(Jehovah) John 15:20-21
Whoever or whatever told you or put the notion in your mind that you were born of God

That is all.

I shared Jesus teachings--you rejected them because its you in darkness and do not know what he taught. Any building called-church teach little of what Jesus actually taught, i went to different ones looking for who taught what Jesus teaches, no church ever did, just very little of what he taught. Those teachers are paid to teach that religions dogma. Jw teachers teach us EVERY utterance from God as Jesus taught man must live by every utterance.
was and is an angel.

Firstborn of all creation( Coll 1:15)--fact= all creation occurred at the beginning.
The one beside God during the rest of creation = Gods master worker=Jesus-He tells all he was created at Prov 8.
1Thess 4:16--Upon Jesus return he comes with the voice of the archangel= its his voice.
Hebrews 1:4-- He has become better than the angels because he inherited a name above theirs)-otherwise he was equal to the angels that is clearly showing.

A. Man
B. Angel

Which is the truth?

There is something wrong with your thinking. All knows he was born mortal on earth.
Angels are immortal. I need a clown in my circus, do you want to join?

lol

lol

lol

Now that is funny.

OneWay
Banned
Banned

Post #878

Post by OneWay »

kjw47 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:01 pm
kjw47 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:42 pm No, only God gets worship--In answer to satan in the wilderness Jesus told him. It is to Jehovah alone one must render sacred service. I bow in obesance to Jesus as Gods appointed king.
John
Chapter 5

You are in disobedience to God.

It doesnt say worship, it says honor. Jesus is our king, we bow in obeisance to him, but more than that, we learn every teaching and obey him.
It is stated that you are to honor Jesus even as you honor the Father.
That means all this time you have been dishonoring the Father and the Son.

The truth is you do not know either one of them.
You don't even know your bible.
And you certainly do not know how to do anything in Spirit and truth,
to which is required to honor both the Father and Son in the worship of the Holy Ghost.

Curi te deft.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #879

Post by kjw47 »

OneWay wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:01 pm
kjw47 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:58 pm

That is all.

was and is an angel.

A. Man
B. Angel

Which is the truth?

Angels are immortal. I need a clown in my circus, do you want to join?

lol

lol

lol

Now that is funny.

Angels are not immortal. Satan and his angels will be destroyed in the lake of fire. Jesus was killed while a mortal on earth, he went into the grave( Hades)for 3 days.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #880

Post by kjw47 »

OneWay wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:08 pm
kjw47 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:01 pm
John
Chapter 5

You are in disobedience to God.[

It is stated that you are to honor Jesus even as you honor the Father.
That means all this time you have been dishonoring the Father and the Son.

The truth is you do not know either one of them.
You don't even know your bible.
And you certainly do not know how to do anything in Spirit and truth,
to which is required to honor both the Father and Son in the worship of the Holy Ghost.

Curi te deft.

Only in your twisted reasonings. Proof of ones love is by-obeying the bible teaches. Do you obey? Jesus teaches--Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God= OT-NT years of study it never stops. 5% lip service, 95% action.