Where Christians can get together and discuss

Moderator: Moderators

Tart
Banned
Banned

Knowledge and Study

Post #1

Post by Tart »

Im on a diligent hunt for wisdom and knowledge, within people, and I have turned into a detective... I am investigating people, strangers, all around me. "What do you believe"... or more usually "Do you believe in Jesus?"... Let the fruit of life begin our conversation... "Who are you?"...

Its actually an amazing question to ask people... It is very decisive, and the demons see me and i see them coming out of people. Though life is in many, death is in many, evilness in is a few... Though the name of God is powerful...

I am hunting for students... Of all kinds... Give me your knowledge, what you "know"... Let us study together...

Though today i met a wiccan, and it peaked my interest... I also met a yogi today and a Muslim whom im going to study with... But after meting the wiccan, i met a man who warned me (though i question its sincerity), about studying things beyond the Bible...

He said "life is in the Bible, and everything else comes after it", or something like that... Which i totally believe... Because, i suppose, death looms in some peoples words. In their talk... And perhaps studying should begin with Christ???