Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Tart
Banned
Banned

The visions continue

Post #1

Post by Tart »

They are kicking me out, when I speak for God. They are breaking the law by putting there hands on me, when I question them. The cops are coming because people hate God, and the cops are dumbfounded because of no crimes being committed. I continue to have visions, in them I’m being flogged, spit on, and slapped in my face... But praise God for faith!!!

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #2

Post by Tart »

My next stop is Harvard University... I want truth and knowledge! Come now let us reason says the Lord!! What is right and wrong! They have the first law school in America... what is knowledge?? Let’s study together... I’m here to learn and to teach... though I claim to know nothing but Christ Crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles... faith in God...

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by Tart »

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by Tart »

Living down “Malcolm X blvd� in the ghetto of Boston. And dang it they hate me here, and I love them... life! Some guy talked about cutting me up into little pieces today, and I told him I forgive him because I was forgiven... it’s time to build up the kingdom.. i Am in a lions den and they are trying to eat me up, and if they don’t succeed their trying to push me out. But dang it I’m praying for them! Faith!!!