YOU'RE FIRED!

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

Miles
Savant

YOU'RE FIRED!

Post #1

Post by Miles »

Joe Biden, now with 279 electoral votes and Trump with only 213 or 214 electoral votes (depends on whom your watching) is the clear President Elect of the U.S.A..

Trump received the news while golfing in Florida. (Where else would he be?)

Upon hearing of Biden's 279 electoral votes. . . .

“Frankly, we did win this election.” * "Yup." "You sure did your highness." "yes siree!"

"Shortly before his defeat by Joe Biden was called, and with the nation deeply divided, Donald Trump began his Saturday by tweeting inflammatory and unsubstantiated claims about voter fraud. Then he went to play golf.

The president, the White House pool reporter wrote, appeared for the motorcade to his course in Sterling, Virginia “wearing white Maga cap, windbreaker, dark slacks, non-dress shirt, shoes that look appropriate for golfing”.

Trump’s dedication to playing golf while in office has been a source of continuing controversy – particularly because he memorably and repeatedly lambasted his predecessor, Barack Obama, over how often he played the game."
source

And

"Trump Was Golfing When He Lost the Presidency"
Where were you when you found out the 2020 presidential election was called for Joe Biden? I was at home, blogging. My neighbors appear to have been “at the store, shopping for airhorns.” We know where President Trump was: at the golf course. According to the Associated Press, Trump left for his golf course in Virginia earlier this morning and hasn’t yet come back.

Thoughts and prayers for his caddie."
source

And Trump's response?

"Donald Trump is refusing to concede the presidential election to Joe Biden even after the Associated Press, and every US television news network, declared him the president-elect, saying the race is “far from over” and promising an intense legal fight.

“The simple fact is this election is far from over. Joe Biden has not been certified as the winner of any states, let alone any of the highly contested states headed for mandatory recounts, or states where our campaign has valid and legitimate legal challenges that could determine the ultimate victor,” the president said in a statement, released by his campaign.

“Beginning Monday, our campaign will start prosecuting our case in court to ensure election laws are fully upheld and the rightful winner is seated. The American people are entitled to an honest election: that means counting all legal ballots, and not counting any illegal ballots,” he said, continuing to claim there is widespread voter fraud but without evidence."
source

So, kind members, how do you think Trump will be handling his defeat in the coming months. Will he actually go ahead with an "intense legal fight"? Will he welcome the Bidens into the White House in January as is the custom? Will he even attend Biden's inauguration? Some TV pundits are doubtful.

*source

Daedalus X
Apprentice

Re: YOU'RE FIRED!

Post #221

Post by Daedalus X »

Tcg wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:33 pm Whenever people claim there is some kind of hidden shadow government behind the government, I wonder how they know about this secret hidden organization. If folks are aware of it, it is neither shadow nor hidden nor secret.
You are overlooking something very obvious, I don't think that I need to explain it to you, but I will anyway.

When people set out to do something in secrecy (like the JFK assassination) they try to suppress any clues that they may leave inadvertently. But after more than 50 years we can confidently say that Lee Oswald did not kill the president, and Vice President Johnson is at the top of the the list of suspects behind this conspiracy.

It is the same with the control of the government, you have to connect a thousand points of light to get a picture of what these powerful men and organizations are doing.

The covid plandemic did a lot to show us how much our world is controlled by tyrants and there is very little that we can do to thwart them. It could have been a deliberate leak. Look up event 201 https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org ... nario.html

Also notice that the same people ran a simulation one year before the monkeypox outbreak where they said it started on May 15, 2022. The actual outbreak began about a week before that date. Too much to call it coincidence. https://michaelpsenger.substack.com/p/t ... lation?s=r

Tcg
Savant

Post #222

Post by Tcg »

Daedalus X wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:26 pm
Tcg wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:33 pm Whenever people claim there is some kind of hidden shadow government behind the government, I wonder how they know about this secret hidden organization. If folks are aware of it, it is neither shadow nor hidden nor secret.
You are overlooking something very obvious, I don't think that I need to explain it to you, but I will anyway.

When people set out to do something in secrecy (like the JFK assassination)
I'll stop reading right there. You need to now provide verifiable evidence that the JFK assassination was done in secrecy. That's gonna be pretty hard given that we have the Zapruder film. Nothing secret about that. It was a public event. Hundreds (a rough estimate) observed it. What else have you to support your conspiracy theory. Something like... you know... facts?

Tcg
To be clear: Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods.

- American Atheists

Not believing isn't the same as believing not.

- wiploc

I must assume that knowing is better than not knowing, venturing than not venturing; and that magic and illusion, however rich, however alluring, ultimately weaken the human spirit.

- Irvin D. Yalom

Daedalus X
Apprentice

Post #223

Post by Daedalus X »

Tcg wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:33 pm You need to now provide verifiable evidence that the JFK assassination was done in secrecy. That's gonna be pretty hard given that we have the Zapruder film.
The assassination of JFK by Lee Oswald never happened, so it would be impossible for the Zapruder film to show it. In fact the Zapruder film was altered to draw suspicion away from the secret conspiracy behind the assassination. Yes, the Zapruder film we have all seen is a fraud, it was altered.

Tcg
Savant

Post #224

Post by Tcg »

Daedalus X wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:19 pm
Tcg wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:33 pm You need to now provide verifiable evidence that the JFK assassination was done in secrecy. That's gonna be pretty hard given that we have the Zapruder film.
The assassination of JFK by Lee Oswald never happened...
Well, that ends my curiosity if evidence for your claims about a shadow government will be presented.

Tcg
To be clear: Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods.

- American Atheists

- wiploc

I must assume that knowing is better than not knowing, venturing than not venturing; and that magic and illusion, however rich, however alluring, ultimately weaken the human spirit.

- Irvin D. Yalom

Daedalus X
Apprentice

Post #225

Post by Daedalus X »

Tcg wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:52 am Well, that ends my curiosity if evidence for your claims about a shadow government will be presented.
Let's review the evidence you presented, since you did not dispute the idea that the Zapruder film was altered, I assume that you agree that it was altered.

So, why would anyone put the tremendous effort and risk involved in tampering with the most important piece of evidence in the crime of the century?

The two reasons that come to my mind is one "save the democracy from the chaos that would come about if people believed in false conspiracies about our own government doing it" the consequences could be bad up to and including nuclear war. The risk is that people will figure out that the film was altered, then the thing one was trying to avoid would actually happen.

Another reason would be that someone is trying to deflect suspicion from the people who actually committed the murder. And those people would be a part of the illegitimate shadow government.

What say you?

oldbadger
Guru

Post #226

Post by oldbadger »

[Replying to Tcg in post #224]

The mention of shadow governments caught my attention. In the UK we do have a kind of shadow government. No matter which politicians are in power here, a continuing permanent government exists behind the scenes, with permanent secretaries and officers to keep the country running and continuing ..no matter which politicians and MPs are enacting new legislation. This 'shadow' government doesn't turn over when new political governments are formed.
We also have another kind of shadow government because our Monarch has a surprising amount of involvement.
I know this is different to many other countries, but maybe even republics do have such 'running governments'?

Tcg
Savant

Post #227

Post by Tcg »

oldbadger wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:44 am [Replying to Tcg in post #224]

The mention of shadow governments caught my attention. In the UK we do have a kind of shadow government. No matter which politicians are in power here, a continuing permanent government exists behind the scenes, with permanent secretaries and officers to keep the country running and continuing ..no matter which politicians and MPs are enacting new legislation. This 'shadow' government doesn't turn over when new political governments are formed.
We also have another kind of shadow government because our Monarch has a surprising amount of involvement.
I know this is different to many other countries, but maybe even republics do have such 'running governments'?
Oh, I have no doubt that here in the states there are individuals and even organizations behind the scenes. What I don't accept is that they have absolute control over our government and especially over presidents. I also can't accept the idea that the shooting of JFK was a staged event. There were way too many witnesses that have testified of the events of that day. Heck, we'd have to conclude that Jackie was in on the scam and Governor Connally.

Tcg

- American Atheists

- wiploc

- Irvin D. Yalom

oldbadger
Guru

Post #228

Post by oldbadger »

Tcg wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:58 am
oldbadger wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:44 am [Replying to Tcg in post #224]

Oh, I have no doubt that here in the states there are individuals and even organizations behind the scenes. What I don't accept is that they have absolute control over our government and especially over presidents. I also can't accept the idea that the shooting of JFK was a staged event. There were way too many witnesses that have testified of the events of that day. Heck, we'd have to conclude that Jackie was in on the scam and Governor Connally.

Tcg
We have some serious political divisions here, with so many Scots wanting separation, and the still-simmering troubles in Northern Ireland; even Wales has issues within the UK,..... But the US is so much divided, so full of suspicious division that I am not surprised that the JFK and State Governor shootings will have attracted conspiracy theories. Trouble is, with what looks like messed diplomacy and trust, I don't expect that any evidence, explanation, reasoning etc is going to move the conspiracy believers at all.

Question: I'm foreign so please excuse the question.... I watched a program which offered different possibilities about the murders, do you think that they were committed by single
person acting alone (Oswald) or a group of villains acting together?

Tcg
Savant

Post #229

Post by Tcg »

oldbadger wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:56 am
We have some serious political divisions here, with so many Scots wanting separation, and the still-simmering troubles in Northern Ireland; even Wales has issues within the UK,..... But the US is so much divided, so full of suspicious division that I am not surprised that the JFK and State Governor shootings will have attracted conspiracy theories. Trouble is, with what looks like messed diplomacy and trust, I don't expect that any evidence, explanation, reasoning etc is going to move the conspiracy believers at all.

Question: I'm foreign so please excuse the question.... I watched a program which offered different possibilities about the murders, do you think that they were committed by single
person acting alone (Oswald) or a group of villains acting together?
Well, just a preface, I lived in Dallas at the time of his murder. I in fact was only about a mile from where he was murdered when it happened. That's not to suggest that because of that my opinion holds some kind of value over others. I in fact was in kindergarten, but it explains my interest in the events.

I am convinced that it was indeed Oswald who shot JFK and that he acted alone or at least did so on that day. Years ago, there was a documentary on this event produced by NOVA. It showed quite clearly that Oswald had the opportunity and the ability to commit this crime. Some say it was a very hard shot to make. It wasn't, not even for one with modest shooting skills. He had been a U.S. Marine so at least had some training. In any case, it suggested that folks don't like the idea that one lone lunatic could change history so completely. That provides strong motivation to suspect a conspiracy.

Another reason I lean towards the idea of Oswald acting alone is that if he didn't, there would have to be perhaps hundreds in on the crime. To date none have stepped forward with verifiable evidence that they were. You'd think one or two on their deathbed would fess up. This is not of course absolute proof, but it certainly gives one pause to wonder about the silence.

Tcg

- American Atheists

- wiploc

- Irvin D. Yalom

thomasdixon
Apprentice

Post #230

Post by thomasdixon »

Daedalus X wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:03 am You can't free yourself by voting. ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb8Rj5xkDPk
So said the spider to the fly
(:-