Paul, John and Simon peter stand as Anti-Christ!

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

wizanda
Student

Paul, John and Simon peter stand as Anti-Christ!

Post #1

Post by wizanda »

There are countless points and I did start it in one thread with many points yet since it got moved to the random ramblings which in no ways was my post we will start again.

We need just one or two points and really they are just proven in every statement of theirs.

1) You can not swear by a sacrifice else you your self are guilty of said sacrifice they teach you do that so Anti-Christ!

2) You may not kill the vine dressers son and claim anything and so are as bad as your forefathers in building any temples to the dead prophets and so proving Christianity idolatry and the mother of all harlots....

3) Balaam taught that god would sacrifice his own son these do that Christ stood against that so again they are easily fake!

4) You can not take another authors works given by god and say he says so again misconstruing the Old Testament and quoting it as if you wrote it is false! This is the classification of fake prophet given by the bible in Jeremiah 23

5) Yeshua was in no ways a clean sacrifice and in fact far from it as he attempted given to the law of any Nazarite as Yeshua was.
Yet on consuming of alcohol does not make for a clean sacrifice and in fact implies blemish and the test of said nations as also in the foaming cup at God's right side is wine and as a test for Babylon it’s self...which we are living.

6) If Christ, the Bible and Revelations say you will judged each according to your works all the books in question prove nothing yet being sons of perdition by on countless occasions standing against the work of god by proclaiming you shall have peace when you shall have none until we work at said thing also quoted that fake prophets will tell you. So again categorically putting Paul as being fully anti-Christ and that of fake prophet.

Many are unaware that the author of john is a Pharisee and would have been the superior of Paul if said timelines are anything to go by....

This would mean that Christ calling Simon stone and saying that he and Judas would betray him knowing that they came from the same family as Christ does clearly say yet the translation doesn’t. would mean that when in Maccabees 4 we are told that a person by the name of Simon force fed the eating of meat and wine it does make for one very logical assumption that it is along the lines of said Simon peter the stone of stumbling who helped miss-teach to the ways of man and not the ways of god as Christ even calls him Satan on few occasions....

So where did Christianity stem, well put it this way considering the things you are told to believe do not come fro Christ they do not come from a disciple who knew Christ yet instead said Pharisee that come in sheep’s clothing yet taught dogma and idolatry and then established a city on blood shed....

considering between Zechariah 11 with the foolish shepherds re-establishing and in Habakkuk 2 them using the proud man who gathers the nations that are not his own, and then establish said city with its fake idols everywhere in other words take him off the cross it is sick and so anti-Christ.
we even clearly stated it all in one chapter alone to make it easy for all to find being Matthew 23 and so...it isn't a point of discuss or debate the effects of Christianity there is and never should have been such a thing....

There is a continuation of life and understandings of the ways of God that continues until this day in who the lord calls, yet few now stand up!

So when it says we will talk on lightening across the world guess we are, the books are opened and its time this got fixed....

As what has happened is in fact nothing to do with the Bible alone, yet the said metal empire still standing until today as we gave them authority to do that.
We don’t have democracy we have a roman idea do a system of politics with countless hierarchies; as the Pharisees did in that time period and they got to continue as recorded in advance, of it all in Zechariah 11.

Anyways this can get a very big conversation, I would say debate yet those who like sword fighting I will reinstall e-sword and we get can play all day, yet really the Bible stands the test of time and was built to defend said case as it knew it was coming....

The problem is many don't as they watched a foolish goat jump a fence thinking it was clever yet continuously saying but to all it said....yet the goat knew not to eat too much...

The sheep don’t and so over eat until they kill them self from over eating...

Now we can fix this and we can rebuild the abomination of desolation which is also recorded in the Maccabees additions of the new revised world Bible released in 1977...

So most things have finished by the way of prophecy and all that is needed is to explain this on a global scale...

so if you want to question each and every point do that as I will enjoy listing it all more clearer then I have already done...like they say practise makes perfect and next is a proper court hearing with global television coverage for me....

yet on here and these sort of places, is far safer as they shoot good people and hang them up on a cross for 2000 years, lets take him down please for the love of Good!