Does anyone else feel out numbered?

Where Christians can get together and discuss

Moderator: Moderators

achilles12604
Site Supporter

Does anyone else feel out numbered?

Post #1

Post by achilles12604 »

Its funny. According to the stats, there are more christians on this site than atheists. But from the posting on the forums it sure doesn't feel that way. I feel out numbered. Anyone else feel this way? Why do you suppose there arn't more Christian apologists? Are they busy doing good deeds or do you think they simply stopped caring?
It is a first class human tragedy that people of the earth who claim to believe in the message of Jesus, whom they describe as the Prince of Peace, show little of that belief in actual practice.

Biker

Post #51

Post by Biker »

scottlittlefield17 wrote:Sounds good biker. Do the same to me.
Absolutely Brother! 8-)

Biker

scottlittlefield17
Site Supporter

Post #52

Post by scottlittlefield17 »

Biker, I PMed you with a question. I just wanted to make sure you noticed.
“Life is really simple as far as I’m concerned. There is no luck, you work hard and study things intently. If you do that for long and hard enough you’re successful.�
"The more well versed in a skill that someone is the luckier they seem to be."

Biker

Post #53

Post by Biker »

scottlittlefield17 wrote:Biker, I PMed you with a question. I just wanted to make sure you noticed.
Yes, check your PM inbox.

a_Pirates_pride2000
Student

Post #54

Post by a_Pirates_pride2000 »

Man, I know how that feels. I just spent about 4 weeks debating evolution in another subforum, wore myself to dead exhaustion, and all the time I was the only Christian in the subforum. I was warned when I joined this website that atheists seemed to gang up on Christians, but I still think it's worth it.