Second gathering of Israel

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Revelations won
Sage

Second gathering of Israel

Post #1

Post by Revelations won »

The scriptures speak of a coming latter day when the Lord God of Israel will set his hand again the second time to gather all Israel and fulfill his promise that they shall again inherit the lands of their inheritance.

It is obvious that most of these mighty events are yet to be fulfilled.

How and in what manner will all this be accomplished?

How will the tribes of Israel be identified?

Who will gather them?

Where are they today?

Where are the ten lost tribes of Israel today?

Are we now living in the “DISPENSATION OF THE FULNESS OF TIMES”?

The following scriptures give an interesting introduction to the latter day gathering of the House of Israel.

Ephesians 1:
That in the "dispensation of the fulness of times" he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Ezekiel 11:
Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Son of man, thy brethren, even thy brethren, the men of thy kindred, and all the house of Israel wholly, are they unto whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem have said, Get you far from the LORD: unto us is this land given in possession.
Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come.
Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.
And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence.
And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

Jeremiah 3:
At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.

Ezekiel 28:
Thus saith the Lord GOD; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob.
And they shall dwell safely therein, and shall build houses, and plant vineyards; yea, they shall dwell with confidence, when I have executed judgments upon all those that despise them round about them; and they shall know that I am the LORD their God.

Ezekiel 37:
Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

Ezekiel 39:

And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.
So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.
Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken.
And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:
So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord GOD.
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.
And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.
Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD.
And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Kind regards,
RW

collin88x
Student

Re: Second gathering of Israel

Post #41

Post by collin88x »

JehovahsWitness wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:23 pm
collin88x wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:49 pm
JehovahsWitness wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:47 pm
collin88x wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:47 pm
JehovahsWitness wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:14 am
If you are referring to Gods rejection of the Israelites, and the loss of their special relationship with Him, that happened, not with the jewish exile of the 6th century BCE but in 36CE. And this did not concern the ten tribes only but the entire 12 tribes as an idetifiable ethnic group

As of 36 CE all natural born Israelites, regardless of tribe, would indeed forever be considered as being part of a gentile nation and the only true "Israelites" woul be spiritual ones, born into their privileged positions through faith in Christ
... I don't know where you're getting your info from.
IS IT TRUE THE ISRAELITES LOST THEIR SPIRITUAL INHERITANCE?
MATTHEW 21 : 43

This is why I say to you, the Kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits

DOES THE BIBLE INDICATE WHEN THIS WOULD HAPPEN ?
DANIEL 9:27

And he will keep the covenant in force for the many for one week; and at the half of the week, he will cause sacrifice and gift offering to cease

Daniel 9:27 is referring to the old covenant ending with Israel.
No, the covenant that continued for a week was not the Mosaic law covenant. How do we know? Notice what Paul wrote
COLOSSIANS 2:14- NWT

... erased the handwritten document that consisted of decrees and was in opposition to us. He has taken it out of the way by nailing it to the torture stake [various other translations say CROSS].

So the bible is quite explicit here, one covenant ended with Christ's death but Daniel said a covenant (obviously a different one since the Mosaic covenant ended at the 69th week) ...another different covenant which had been in force paralell to the "first" continued.

Paul explained in detail how the Abrahamic promise did not need the law covenant to exist since it was faith based. The Abrahamic promise was given before the law and extended (continued) after it. HOWEVER - and this is the point - for the Israelites (all 12 tribes) it would be exclusive only for one week (7 years) after which they (natural born Israelites, regardless of their tribe) would lose the exclisivity of their special standing with God.
I just explained that. That's referring to the death penalty for their sins. In Christ there is no more death penalty. I'm not sure what you're trying to get it at but your reaching at this point.

Israelites never lost their inheritance with God. That's blasphemy to even suggest such.

Romans 11:1-5 (KJV) "I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

God hath NOT cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant (of Israelites) according to the election of grace."

So idk what you're trying to get at. God did not cast away his people. Even post Christ. You're digging a hole deeper into contradiction ville

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #42

Post by JehovahsWitness »

collin88x wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:31 pmIsraelites never lost their inheritance with God. That's blasphemy to even suggest such.

What is blasphemous about it? Their true inheritance was given on condition of faith. The faithless JEWS (see below) failed to produce faith and had no right to be considered the Children of Abraham. Note Jesus discussion with the JEWS of his day ...

JOHN CHAPTER 8

" If you were Abraham’s children,+ you would be doing the works of Abraham. 40 But now you are seeking to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God.+ Abraham did not do this. .... 44 You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father.+ That one was a murderer when he began,+ and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie.+ ...48 In answer the Jews said to him: “Are we not right in saying, ‘You are a Sa·marʹi·tan+ and have a demon’?”
And his indication that non-Israelites would gain access to the kingdom promised in exckusivity to the fleshly children of Abraham
MATTHEW 8 11, 12

But I tell you that many from east and west will come and recline at the table with Abraham and Isaac and Jacob in the Kingdom of the heavens; whereas the sons of the Kingdom will be thrown into the darkness outside.

RELATED POSTS
Did God forsake his "chosen people" ?
viewtopic.php?p=857250#p857250

Did Jesus come to save everyone?
viewtopic.php?p=1094777#p1094777
To learn more please go to other posts related to...

GOD'S KINGDOM , THE 144, 000 and .... SPIRITUAL ISRAEL
Last edited by JehovahsWitness on Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

collin88x
Student

Post #43

Post by collin88x »

JehovahsWitness wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:55 pm
collin88x wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:31 pmIsraelites never lost their inheritance with God. That's blasphemy to even suggest such.

What is blasphemous about it? Their true inheritance was given on condition of faith. The faithless JEWS (see below) failed to produce faith and had no right to be considered the Children of Abraham. Note Jesus discussion with the JEWS of his day ...

JOHN CHAPTER 8

" If you were Abraham’s children,+ you would be doing the works of Abraham. 40 But now you are seeking to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God.+ Abraham did not do this. .... 44 You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father.+ That one was a murderer when he began,+ and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie.+ ...48 In answer the Jews said to him: “Are we not right in saying, ‘You are a Sa·marʹi·tan+ and have a demon’?”
And his indication that non-Israelites would gain access to the kingdom promised in exckusivity to the fleshly children of Abraham
MATTHEW 8 11, 12

But I tell you that many from east and west will come and recline at the table with Abraham and Isaac and Jacob in the Kingdom of the heavens; whereas the sons of the Kingdom will be thrown into the darkness outside.

RELATED POSTS

If Christ came for all people to have an inheritance of his kingdom? Then explain this prophecy of the kingdom of God after judgment day..

Zechariah 14:9, 11-21 (KJV) "And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one."

(That above proves that this scripture that follows is indeed referring to the kingdom of heaven on earth)

"And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited." (New Jerusalem reference)

And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem;

Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

(That Sounds like the lake of fire reference which theories are that it's nuclear destruction during armageddon)

"And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the LORD shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour."

And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance. (Isaiah 60)

And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague. (Armageddon)

And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

And it shall be, that whoso will NOT come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

(No rain. ... That's a CURSE upon nations refusing to worship the king in the Kingdom of God's on earth. So where's the salvation for all people? If they're subject to being curses for rebelling against God's will?)

"And if the family of Egypt (example) go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite (curse) the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles."

This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the PUNISHMENT (curse) of ALL NATIONS that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

(This is the kingdom of heaven we're talking about here. That was supposed to be for all people whosever believed in Christ? Yeah. This completely flips that upside down. Thus is never explained and broken down in church... I wonder why....)

"In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar.

Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts."

God is literally speaking of certain races going extinct in God's kingdom.

So again.... Salvation for all people? No.

This one below, alone kills that theory to pieces that Christ came for all people.

Malachi 1:1-4 (KJV) "The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi.
I have loved you, (Israelites) saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau (Edom) (Greeks/Romans) Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,

And I HATED Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness. (Fall of ancient Rome)

Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; (renaissance era 1400-1700s ad) thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, (the race) The border of wickedness, and, The people (race) against whom the LORD hath indignation (hatred) for ever."

God literally HATES the bloodline of Edom forever. So how can they have salvation? Forever is forever he has declared his hatred for this particular race or bloodline of people.

So how does that sound like he loves all people?

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #44

collin88x wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:17 am

If Christ came for all people to have an inheritance of his kingdom? Then explain this prophecy of the kingdom of God after judgment day..
ZECHARIAH 14:9

And Jehovah will be King over all the earth.
Hello Collin,

Thank you for your question. The major fulfillment of this prophecy pertains to the future time when ultimately (after the 1000 year Messianc kingdom ) Jehovah himself will rule over all the people living on earth. The meek that "inherit the earth" will not be rulers they will be subjects of God, who will rule forever.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask,

Regards

JEHOVAH'S WITNESS

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #45

JehovahsWitness wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:07 pm DID JESUS COME TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM EVERY NATION OR JUST THE JEWS?

Jesus was quite explicit on this, his mission was to save the world [cosmos] of mankind. While Jesus concentrated his preaching to his own nation, he commissioned his disciples to spread that message to those of other ethic groups (compare Matthew 28: 19, 20). This was because this blood sacrifice would open the way for anyone - regardless of skin colour, language or nationality- who put faith in him, to gain everlasting life.
collin88x wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:17 am

So again.... Salvation for all people? ...
REVELATION 7:9, 10

After this I saw, and look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues,*+ standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes;+ and there were palm branches in their hands.+ 10 And they keep shouting with a loud voice, saying: “Salvation we owe to our God, who is seated on the throne,+ and to the Lamb.”

Not every individual on earth will be saved because many will prove incorrigibly wicked and God will destroy them. HOWEVER salvation is made available to everyone, and no nationality, or language group will be barred from salvation based on their skin colour, genetic makeup or ethnicity.

RELATED POSTS
Is LIFE earnt or is it a gift?
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 098#968098

Does God need Jesus to save us?
viewtopic.php?p=1077603#p1077603

Did Jesus come to save everyone?
viewtopic.php?p=1094777#p1094777

How can millions be "saved" if only 144,000 individuals go to heaven?
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 97#p846597

If we are all imperfect and bound to sin, does that mean that God is obliged out of fairness to automatically save everyone, irrespective of their actions and choices?
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 451#893451

Was God's original purpose for mankind that ALL humans live forever in paradise?
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 845#967845
To learn more please go to other posts related to

SIN, SALVATION and ...REPENTANCE
Last edited by JehovahsWitness on Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Revelations won
Sage

Post #46

Dear Respondents,

Your debate issues are interesting to observe, but are clearly off topic.

The topic is clearly regarding “The second gathering of Israel”. “This OP is intended to include all 12 of the tribes of Israel”.

To further Illustrate this point let us examine the following:

Isaiah 5:26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:
None shall be weary nor stumble among them; none shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken:

Whose arrows are sharp, and all their bows bent, their horses' hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind:
Their roaring shall be like a lion, they shall roar like young lions: yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry it away safe, and none shall deliver it.

1. Isaiah clearly prophesies the Lord “will lift up an ensign to the nations from far,” Where do we find an account of the fulfillment of this prophesy?

2. Isaiah further states: “and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth:” How better could Isaiah in his day describe modern day jet travel?

3. Isaiah next prophesies the following: “and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:” Where do we find an account of the fulfillment of this prophesy?
Does this account sound more like swift modern day jet travel?

4. Isaiah further prophesies the following: “neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken: Does this swift means of travel from afar wherein this travel mode from the ends of the earth wherein their clothes and shoes travel this far distance need not be changed or removed?

5. Isaiah further describes the appearance of this transportation vehicle: “Whose arrows are sharp, and all their bows bent, their horses' hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind:” I think he gave a pretty good description of modern day swept wing aircraft.

6. Isaiah next gives a very interesting description of how this transportation machine would sound etc.: “Their roaring shall be like a lion, they shall roar like young lions: yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry it away safe, and none shall deliver it.

The scriptures are for our edification by the holy ghost whose mission it is to “ Teach us all things”.

For starters, the above understanding may give one a new understanding. By the way this scripture is just one of the many pieces of the puzzle relating to the twelve tribes of Israel.

Best regards,
RW

collin88x
Student

Post #47

Post by collin88x »

Revelations won wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:44 pm Dear Respondents,

The topic is clearly regarding “The second gathering of Israel”. “This OP is intended to include all 12 of the tribes of Israel”.

To further Illustrate this point let us examine the following:

Isaiah 5:26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:
None shall be weary nor stumble among them; none shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken:

Whose arrows are sharp, and all their bows bent, their horses' hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind:
Their roaring shall be like a lion, they shall roar like young lions: yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry it away safe, and none shall deliver it.

1. Isaiah clearly prophesies the Lord “will lift up an ensign to the nations from far,” Where do we find an account of the fulfillment of this prophesy?

2. Isaiah further states: “and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth:” How better could Isaiah in his day describe modern day jet travel?

3. Isaiah next prophesies the following: “and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:” Where do we find an account of the fulfillment of this prophesy?
Does this account sound more like swift modern day jet travel?

4. Isaiah further prophesies the following: “neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken: Does this swift means of travel from afar wherein this travel mode from the ends of the earth wherein their clothes and shoes travel this far distance need not be changed or removed?

5. Isaiah further describes the appearance of this transportation vehicle: “Whose arrows are sharp, and all their bows bent, their horses' hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind:” I think he gave a pretty good description of modern day swept wing aircraft.

6. Isaiah next gives a very interesting description of how this transportation machine would sound etc.: “Their roaring shall be like a lion, they shall roar like young lions: yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry it away safe, and none shall deliver it.

The scriptures are for our edification by the holy ghost whose mission it is to “ Teach us all things”.

For starters, the above understanding may give one a new understanding. By the way this scripture is just one of the many pieces of the puzzle relating to the twelve tribes of Israel.

Best regards,
RW
Actually the transportation will be the vehicles of the angels which are described in Ezekiel 1. And zechariah 5.

These are described like what we perceive UFOs look like in our movies. It's like a flying wheel and it spins in a circular motion. And the spirits of the angels controls it..

This is what will be used to to pick the redeemed Israelite in Christ who are scattered all over earth and even beyond earth as God stated in Dueteronomy 30. "If any of the Israelites be driven out even to the outest parts of heaven (outer space) even from their will he gather them" and bring them all to their place of safety during armageddon

So I believe they will be picked up by the angels vehicles which are described as looking like what we normally use for UFOs in movies go figure.

This what they took Christ up in to God after his resurrection and his few weeks time with his disciples before he ascended was over.

The new testament says "the clouds took him up". Clouds of heaven, chariots are pretty much the same thing. It's referring to vehicles of transportation the angels use.

As in Daniel 7 when Daniel saw Christ being escorted with the clouds of heaven to God so God can give him his dominion over earth he's earned.

Clouds of heaven=chariots =UFOS to the human race.

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #48

Revelations won wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:44 pm Dear Respondents,

The topic is clearly regarding “The second gathering of Israel”....

The fleshly nation of Israel was sent into exile in the 6th century BCE and later freed and returned to Jerusalem. In the first century CE they were rejected by God as his special people, a privilege given to born again Christians of all nationalities. As far as I am aware, the expression "SECOND gathering of Israel" is not in the bible and any literal gathering of any ethnic group to the middle eastern political State of Israel has no spiritual significance whatsoever.

JW

To learn more please go to other posts related to

SIN, SALVATION and ...REPENTANCE

Revelations won
Sage

Post #49

Dear collin88x,

I compliment you on the great job you are doing on this post. Keep up the good work!

It appears that the JW's willfully elect to ignore the scriptures referring to the second gathering of ALL Israel.

Best regards,
RW

Revelations won
Sage

Post #50

Dear collin88x,

The following are some of the scriptures the JW’s choose to ignore:

Deuteronomy 30:1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.
If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:

My comments: From the above it is very clear that when the tribes of Israel shall repent and turn unto the Lord that he will again gather them from wherever he has led them.

Verse 4 above is a very interesting verse suggesting that the Lord may have taken them to “the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:”

This gathering of the ten lost tribes of Israel has not yet been fulfilled.

Yes the tribe of Judah is currently being gathered.On May 14th 1948, David Ben-Gurion signed the Israeli Declaration of Independence. On March 3rd 2015 Benjamin Netanyahu, the Prime Minister of Israel spoke before the joint session of Congress, the following was then from his speech:

“America and Israel share a common destiny, the destiny of promised lands the cherish freedom and offer hope.

[The Jews] are no longer scattered among the nations, powerless to defend ourselves. We restored our sovereignty in our ancient home. And the soldiers in our home have boundless courage.p For the first time in 100 generations, we, the Jewish people , can defend ourselves, this is why, as Prime Minister of Israel, I can promise you: Even if Israel has to stand alone, Israel will stand!

Are there many more facscinationg scriptures relating to the “lost ten tribes of Israel and their spectacular time of restoration?

The following from a bible Dictionary is very interesting:

“Since their captivity [the Lost Ten Tribes] have never yet returned to their homeland, but extensive promises and prophecies speak of the time when they of the “north countries” shall return when they are ready to obey the gospel. The gathering of the lost tribes is to be a more spectacular event than the children of Israel coming out of Egypt in Moses’ day .”

Best regards,
RW