The real teachings of Jesus

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

kjw47
Under Probation

The real teachings of Jesus

Post #1

Post by kjw47 »

8) real teachings from Jesus found in every translation on earth--clearly shows who he is with

1) Matthew 6:33-Therefore keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality) Matt 6

2) Matthew 5:5- Blessed are the meek( great crowd) for they will inherit the earth

3) The Lords prayer-- Hallowed be thy(Father) name= YHWH(Jehovah) in some translations-last line-the kingdom, power and glory are all the Fathers.

4)At John 17:1-6,26--Verse 3- This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus--verse 6 = YHWH(Jehovah) verse 26= YHWH(Jehovah)-----2 major points here-Jesus said the Father is the only true God and that God sent him, God did not come down here.

5) At John 20:17-Jesus tells all the Father is his God just like ours and reaffirms that while back in heaven at Revelation 3:12---Paul teaches that fact-1Cor 15:24-28, Coll 1:3, Eph 1:13,17, as does Peter-1Peter1:3

6) At John 4:22-24-Jesus begins by warning all other Gods are false, then teaches--the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth--Paul does the same at 1 Cor 8:5-6--Warns of false Gods then names only the Father as God.

7)Jesus gives this warning at John 15:20-21--He says--some will do things against the true worshippers on account of his name( meaning they think they are standing up for his name) Why??? Because they do not know the one who sent him=Father-THE ONLY TRUE GOD

8)At Matthew 28:18- All authority has been given me in heaven and on earth---If Jesus were God he would of already had the authority, but its clear reasoning that someone superior gave to him that authority.

Its not very hard to see who is who once they actually know what Jesus teaches. All his real teachers teach exactly what he taught.

With your free will, who will you believe?
Last edited by kjw47 on Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

tam
Savant

Re: The real teachings of Jesus

Post #41

Post by tam »

Peace to you,
kjw47 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:33 pm
tam wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:22 pm Peace to you,
kjw47 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:30 pm
tam wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:39 pm Peace to you,
kjw47 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:07 pm
tam wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:15 pm Peace to you,
kjw47 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:43 pm
tam wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:24 pm Peace to you,
kjw47 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:24 pm
tam wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:00 pm Peace to you,

[Replying to kjw47 in post #26]

Why won't you answer my questions?
Ask 1 at a time, i will answer.
Okay, that is fair.

1 - Where does Christ teach that it is a a major sin for the great crowd to eat His flesh and drink His blood?

Peace again to you.

I showed you its a covenant made only to those who will sit on thrones= The little flock= numbered 144,000--Only members of the little flock were present at the Lords supper. By partaking one is saying we don't care what you think Jesus or whom the covenant was made to. Only blind guides tell all to partake.
The verses you quoted do not say what you are claiming they mean. You (and/or your religion) are adding to His words something He never said or taught.

I am asking you to show me where Christ says it is a sin for the Great Crowd to partake.

As for your comment about blind guides: Christ HIMSELF said that anyone may eat His flesh, and that whoever eats His flesh and drinks His blood remains in Him and Him in them, and that UNLESS one eats His flesh and drinks His blood, one has NO life in them. The blind guides are teaching something different than Christ. If someone is HIS disciple, then it should matter what HE teaches and commands. Right? This is why I am asking you to show me HIS words.

Peace again.

Luke 22:29-30- And i make a covenant with you, just as my father has made a covenant with me, for a kingdom 30) that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones to judge the 12 tribes of Israel. Luke 22 is about the covenant made the night of the Lords evening meal. Made to those who will sit on thrones = 144,000--not all.
There is nothing in that entire conversation that mentions anything about 144 000. There is nothing in that conversation that limits eating and drinking to just those who were at that dinner - you know Christ meant more than just the apostles. You know everyone partook.

Nothing changed except a religion decided to start telling people there was an entire group of Christians who were not permitted to partake. But Christ never taught that. The apostles never taught that. No one taught that.

But lets look at Luke 22 a bit earlier on:

During the Passover meal:
17 After taking the cup, he gave thanks and said, “Take this and divide it among you. 18 For I tell you I will not drink again from the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.”
Christ made no limitations here in drinking the cup. He says nothing about it being a sin for others to drink from this cup.
19 And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.”
Christ has put no limitations here on who may eat His body. HE has, in fact, ALREADY STATED taught them that His flesh is real food that ANYONE may eat (John 6:50:51).

ANYONE.

HIS words show that ANYONE may eat.

I don't know how to emphasize this any more than what has been done. If you cannot see His OWN words, then you might want to consider that you are looking at and listening to someone else instead of Christ.

A religion claims only some may eat, but Christ said that anyone may eat. Should we listen to men or to God (who told us to listen to His Son)?

20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.[a]
He has again made no limitations here on drinking the cup (His blood). He has described the new covenant in His blood poured out. He has not said that there is a 'great crowd' of Christians that He did not pour out His blood for, and who may not eat or drink. That would be a contradiction to His earlier statement that ANYONE may eat, and that UNLESS one eats His flesh and drinks His blood, one has NO LIFE IN THEM.
21 But the hand of him who is going to betray me is with mine on the table. 22 The Son of Man will go as it has been decreed. But woe to that man who betrays him!” 23 They began to question among themselves which of them it might be who would do this.
No limitations made here on who may eat and drink.

[In fact, in this orderly account, this passage shows that all 12 apostles were present at the table when eating and drinking... even though Judas later betrayed Him and did not keep his place. None of them were anointed at the time. Christ anointed the rest of the apostles with holy spirit after His resurrection. Eating and drinking is done out of love and obedience to Christ (not to a religion or men), but Christ is the One who chooses and then anoints those He has chosen with holy spirit (John 20:22; Acts 2; Acts 10: 44-47.]
24 A dispute also arose among them as to which of them was considered to be greatest. 25 Jesus said to them, “The kings of the Gentiles lord it over them; and those who exercise authority over them call themselves Benefactors. 26 But you are not to be like that. Instead, the greatest among you should be like the youngest, and the one who rules like the one who serves. 27 For who is greater, the one who is at the table or the one who serves? Is it not the one who is at the table? But I am among you as one who serves. 28 You are those who have stood by me in my trials. 29 And I confer on you a kingdom, just as my Father conferred one on me, 30 so that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom and sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Nothing in this teaches that it is a sin for an entire group of Christians to partake.

Christ does not teach that it is a major sin for an entire group of Christians to partake.

Peace again to you,
your servant and a slave of Christ,
tammy

Its a special covenant to those who will sit on thrones--ONLY. Luke 22:29-30--
But those verses do not claim only some people can partake, but most cannot. That is just an interpretation from a religion.

But Christ, HIMSELF, said:

I am the bread of life. 49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

“Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.

He says, HIMSELF, that anyone may eat. He says, HIMSELF, that whoever eats His flesh and drinks His blood remains in Him and Him in them (and that person has eternal life).

A religion claims only some may eat, but Christ said that anyone may eat.
Who should we listen to?

John 14:15
Luke 9:35

May anyone who wishes them be given ears to hear so as to hear the Spirit and the Bride say to you, "Come!" May anyone who thirsts and anyone who wishes, "Come! Take the free gift of the water of LIFE!"

Peace still to you and to you all,
tammy

Paul assures-ALL are not allowed to partake- 1Cor 11:27-29--verse 28 is prove himself one of the anointed little flock. The great crowd does not partake. Only the little flock will sit on thrones.
1 - Once again I ask: What about Christ's own words? He says, HIMSELF, that anyone may eat. He says, HIMSELF, that whoever eats His flesh and drinks His blood remains in Him and Him in them (and that person has eternal life).

2 - 1Cor 11 says nothing about a great crowd or group of Christians that are not allowed to partake. Paul is talking about people who are eating and drinking to get drunk rather than discerning the body of Christ, and people who have no regard for their fellow brothers and sisters who have nothing - perhaps thinking themselves better than others in the Body of Christ (which would require judging, and so, they were eating and drinking judgment on themselves. Matt 7:1-3)

See for yourself here:

In the following directives I have no praise for you, for your meetings do more harm than good. 18 In the first place, I hear that when you come together as a church, there are divisions among you, and to some extent I believe it. 19 No doubt there have to be differences among you to show which of you have God’s approval. 20 So then, when you come together, it is not the Lord’s Supper you eat, 21 for when you are eating, some of you go ahead with your own private suppers. As a result, one person remains hungry and another gets drunk. 22 Don’t you have homes to eat and drink in? Or do you despise the church of God by humiliating those who have nothing? What shall I say to you? Shall I praise you? Certainly not in this matter!

And also here:

So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord. 28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup. 29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves. 30 That is why many among you are weak and sick, and a number of you have fallen asleep. 31 But if we were more discerning with regard to ourselves, we would not come under such judgment. 32 Nevertheless, when we are judged in this way by the Lord, we are being disciplined so that we will not be finally condemned with the world.

He was rebuking them for not discerning the body of Christ, for caring nothing for their brothers and so despising the Church of God by humiliating those who have nothing. He was telling them to get their act together. He CANNOT have been telling them they were not permitted to partake because he goes on to say in verse 33:

So then, my brothers and sisters, when you gather to eat, YOU SHOULD ALL EAT TOGETHER 34 Anyone who is hungry should eat something at home, so that when you meet together it may not result in judgment.

You can't just read the couple scriptures that a religion tells you prove their doctrine. Keep reading. Better yet, listen to Christ and HIS words. Put Him FIRST. Nothing TRUE will contradict Him. And ask for ears to hear, for God to show you HIS truth, if that (truth) is something you TRULY want to know.

Peace again to you,
tammy
- Non-religious Christian spirituality

- For Christ (who is the Spirit)

William
Savant

Post #42

Post by William »

[Replying to kjw47 in post #1]
The existence of an actual "free will" has not be established and current scientific research seems to point that we only think we have free will, but don't actually operate as agents of free will (as some believe) and the best way to approach the overall claims of the opening post is to say that the belief in having free will somehow trigger the beliefs which follow after this fact.
real teachings from Jesus found in every translation on earth--clearly shows who he is with
This appears to be untrue.

For example;
Matthew 6:33-Therefore keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality) 6
1. You do not say which translation you are using.
2. The translation you are using is not found in "every translation on earth."

For example;
Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." KJV

Note the differences between the two translations.

1. The KJV does not have bracketed wording.
2. The KJV emphasises seeking FIRST, not "keep on seeking".

The subtle difference therein is that the "seeking first" has with it the notion that such can be found, and need be found in order for the human personality to have found that which removes the need for any more seeking (of anything) whereas "keep on seeking" does not.

This cessation of "seeking" is found in the words "all these things shall be added unto you". They will come to those who find The Kingdom of God, not the other way around.

What "things" these are, are not found in that verse so, one would have to examine the context...

The two verses before...

"Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things."

And the verse immediately following...

"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."

Thus seeking FIRST the Kingdom of God has to do with finding the way in which to deal with "the evils of the day" - the things in our lives which naturally come along as problematic and how we deal with these things.

Essentially such things (and all things) are responded to through the lens of The Kingdom of God (which Jesus also spoke of re where to find this Kingdom being sought) and is thus reflected outwards into the external world where these problematic things derive.
The Vain Brain is meat headedness having no comprehension of the mind which uses it, refusing to hand over the helm to that mind and refusing to assume its placement as subordinate to the mind. Post #36

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #43

Post by kjw47 »

William wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:29 pm [Replying to kjw47 in post #1]
The existence of an actual "free will" has not be established and current scientific research seems to point that we only think we have free will, but don't actually operate as agents of free will (as some believe) and the best way to approach the overall claims of the opening post is to say that the belief in having free will somehow trigger the beliefs which follow after this fact.
real teachings from Jesus found in every translation on earth--clearly shows who he is with

For example;
Matthew 6:33-Therefore keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality) 6

For example;
Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." KJV

The subtle difference therein is that the "seeking first" has with it the notion that such can be found, and need be found in order for the human personality to have found that which removes the need for any more seeking (of anything) whereas "keep on seeking" does not.

This cessation of "seeking" is found in the words "all these things shall be added unto you". They will come to those who find The Kingdom of God, not the other way around.

What "things" these are, are not found in that verse so, one would have to examine the context...

The two verses before...

"Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things."

"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."

Thus seeking FIRST the Kingdom of God has to do with finding the way in which to deal with "the evils of the day" - the things in our lives which naturally come along as problematic and how we deal with these things.

Essentially such things (and all things) are responded to through the lens of The Kingdom of God (which Jesus also spoke of re where to find this Kingdom being sought) and is thus reflected outwards into the external world where these problematic things derive.
I dont have brackets in mine either. I was showing the truth being taught. Its the same in every translation. Many read it but have no understanding of it.
Seeking the kingdom is a process that does not stop. Its a daily thing.

William
Savant

Post #44

Post by William »

kjw47 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:45 pm

For example;

For example;

The two verses before...

I dont have brackets in mine either.
Are you saying that when I quoted you, I added the brackets?
I was showing the truth being taught. Its the same in every translation. Many read it but have no understanding of it.
You have shown what "truth being taught"?
Unsupported claims = opinion.
The Vain Brain is meat headedness having no comprehension of the mind which uses it, refusing to hand over the helm to that mind and refusing to assume its placement as subordinate to the mind. Post #36

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #45

Post by kjw47 »

William wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:17 pm

For example;

For example;

The two verses before...

I was showing the truth being taught. Its the same in every translation. Many read it but have no understanding of it.

Sad few know Jesus or what he teaches
Matt 6:33-Keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)= daily, 0 doubt.
See Jesus didn't say seek MY righteousness-only the religions of darkness teach their flocks to do that. BELIEVE JESUS.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #46

Post by onewithhim »

kjw47 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:38 pm

For example;

For example;

The two verses before...

Matt 6:33-Keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)= daily, 0 doubt.
See Jesus didn't say seek MY righteousness-only the religions of darkness teach their flocks to do that. BELIEVE JESUS.
Amen. The clergy of false Christianity do not instruct their followers what Jesus really said. He spoke of the Kingdom more than any other subject. It is the Kingdom that will resolve all of mankind's problems. No government of men can do that.

"After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy KINGDOM come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven." (Matthew 6:9,10, KJV)

"And he said unto them, I must preach the KINGDOM of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent." (Luke 4:43, KJV)

"And this gospel of the KINGDOM shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations and then shall the end come." (Matthew 24:14, KJV)

And 53 times more than that. So we can see how important the Kingdom was to Jesus.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #47

Post by kjw47 »

onewithhim wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:06 pm
kjw47 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:38 pm

For example;

For example;

The two verses before...

Amen. The clergy of false Christianity do not instruct their followers what Jesus really said. He spoke of the Kingdom more than any other subject. It is the Kingdom that will resolve all of mankind's problems. No government of men can do that.

"After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy KINGDOM come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven." (Matthew 6:9,10, KJV)

"And he said unto them, I must preach the KINGDOM of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent." (Luke 4:43, KJV)

"And this gospel of the KINGDOM shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations and then shall the end come." (Matthew 24:14, KJV)

And 53 times more than that. So we can see how important the Kingdom was to Jesus.

Yes and since these are the last days-The good news of Gods kingdom is the message to be preached. Yet if one asked a trinitarian about Gods kingdom, they don't have a clue because they are not being taught that good news.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #48

Post by onewithhim »

[Replying to kjw47 in post #47]

Yes, if the clergy mentions the Kingdom at all, they say it is something inside of you. Luke 17:21 says that Jesus told the crowds around him, including the Pharisees, that the Kingdom was "in their midst," meaning himself as the King-designate. He was there in the midst of the crowd. I mentioned that the Pharisees were also there. Jesus certainly wouldn't say that the Kingdom was "within" them.

They (the clergy) fail to recognize the facts about the Kingdom as recorded in Isaiah and Daniel.

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder...Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end...." (Isaiah 9:6,7, KJV)

"And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a Kingdom , which shall never be destroyed....but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever." (Daniel 2:44, KJV)

Does that sound like the Kingdom is inside of people?

William
Savant

Post #49

Post by William »

onewithhim wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:17 pm [Replying to kjw47 in post #47]

Yes, if the clergy mentions the Kingdom at all, they say it is something inside of you. Luke 17:21 says that Jesus told the crowds around him, including the Pharisees, that the Kingdom was "in their midst," meaning himself as the King-designate. He was there in the midst of the crowd. I mentioned that the Pharisees were also there. Jesus certainly wouldn't say that the Kingdom was "within" them.

They (the clergy) fail to recognize the facts about the Kingdom as recorded in Isaiah and Daniel.

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder...Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end...." (Isaiah 9:6,7, KJV)

"And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a Kingdom , which shall never be destroyed....but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever." (Daniel 2:44, KJV)

Very much so, yes.

Jesus is specific about the KINGDOM being WITHIN the individual personalities psyche. This of course would include the KING and the kings position within the particular personality practitioner as "ruler of the personality" and this is how the personality connects with The Father.

Within.

Where it is then externalized into the great outside (The universe in general and the earth specifically is in how the personality thus influenced, interacts with that great outside, and assists in building the kingdom from the inside out.

The mystery has to do with the working of the human mind, and when one places what Jesus said about the kingdom, within the framework of the Jungian Archetypes, the message is far less mysterious for that.

Let's unpack Jesus's teaching on the Kingdom of God in relation to Jungian archetypes.

Jungian psychology, developed by Swiss psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung, explores the depths of the human psyche and the collective unconscious. One of Jung's key concepts is that of archetypes, which are universal, symbolic patterns and images that exist within the collective unconscious and shape human behavior, thoughts, and emotions.

When we examine Jesus's teachings on the Kingdom of God through the lens of Jungian archetypes, several parallels and insights can emerge:

1. The Kingdom Within: Jesus spoke of the Kingdom of God being within the individual. In Luke 17:21, he says, "The Kingdom of God is within you." From a Jungian perspective, this could be seen as a recognition of the inner realm of the psyche where archetypal patterns reside. The concept of the Kingdom within could align with Jung's idea of the collective unconscious, where universal archetypes influence individuals.

2. Archetypal Figures: Jesus himself can be viewed as an archetypal figure within the Kingdom of God narrative. He embodies qualities such as the wise teacher, the compassionate healer, and the spiritual leader. These archetypal roles resonate with universal human experiences and aspirations. Similarly, other figures in Jesus's teachings, such as disciples or Pharisees, may represent different archetypal aspects of the human psyche, such as followership or authority.

3. Transformation and Integration: Jesus often spoke of the transformative power of the Kingdom of God, describing it as a realm where the old is made new and the lost is found. This theme of transformation aligns with Jung's concept of individuation, the process of integrating unconscious aspects of the psyche into conscious awareness. The Kingdom of God, in this sense, could symbolize a state of psychological wholeness and integration.

4. Symbolic Language: Jesus frequently used parables and symbolic language to convey his teachings about the Kingdom of God. These stories often contain rich imagery and metaphorical meanings that resonate with deep psychological truths. From a Jungian perspective, the use of symbolic language can be seen as a way to tap into the collective unconscious and evoke archetypal themes and motifs.

5. Unity and Harmony: The Kingdom of God is often depicted as a realm of unity, peace, and harmony. This vision of a harmonious kingdom can be understood as an archetype of the collective human longing for wholeness and interconnectedness. Jungian psychology emphasizes the importance of integrating polarities and reconciling opposites, which resonates with the theme of unity found in Jesus's teachings on the Kingdom.

By exploring Jesus's teachings on the Kingdom of God through the framework of Jungian archetypes, we can gain deeper insights into the psychological dimensions of his message and its relevance to the human experience. It offers a lens through which to understand the symbolic language and transformative power inherent in Jesus's teachings.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #50

Post by onewithhim »

William wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:19 pm
onewithhim wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:17 pm [Replying to kjw47 in post #47]

Very much so, yes.

Jesus is specific about the KINGDOM being WITHIN the individual personalities psyche. This of course would include the KING and the kings position within the particular personality practitioner as "ruler of the personality" and this is how the personality connects with The Father.

Within.
There was a definite reference to the fact that Jesus was "in their midst," as some translations have it, meaning he, as the King designate, was there among them, in the midst of the crowd. He didn't mean "within" them. Why would he say that about the Pharisees, that the kingdom was within them? No, that is far from what he was saying.

What about Daniel 2:44 and Isaiah 9:6,7? The kingdom certainly is presented as much more than being inside a person. Can you explain this in understandable English?