The real teachings of Jesus

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

kjw47
Under Probation

The real teachings of Jesus

Post #1

Post by kjw47 »

8) real teachings from Jesus found in every translation on earth--clearly shows who he is with

1) Matthew 6:33-Therefore keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality) Matt 6

2) Matthew 5:5- Blessed are the meek( great crowd) for they will inherit the earth

3) The Lords prayer-- Hallowed be thy(Father) name= YHWH(Jehovah) in some translations-last line-the kingdom, power and glory are all the Fathers.

4)At John 17:1-6,26--Verse 3- This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus--verse 6 = YHWH(Jehovah) verse 26= YHWH(Jehovah)-----2 major points here-Jesus said the Father is the only true God and that God sent him, God did not come down here.

5) At John 20:17-Jesus tells all the Father is his God just like ours and reaffirms that while back in heaven at Revelation 3:12---Paul teaches that fact-1Cor 15:24-28, Coll 1:3, Eph 1:13,17, as does Peter-1Peter1:3

6) At John 4:22-24-Jesus begins by warning all other Gods are false, then teaches--the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth--Paul does the same at 1 Cor 8:5-6--Warns of false Gods then names only the Father as God.

7)Jesus gives this warning at John 15:20-21--He says--some will do things against the true worshippers on account of his name( meaning they think they are standing up for his name) Why??? Because they do not know the one who sent him=Father-THE ONLY TRUE GOD

8)At Matthew 28:18- All authority has been given me in heaven and on earth---If Jesus were God he would of already had the authority, but its clear reasoning that someone superior gave to him that authority.

Its not very hard to see who is who once they actually know what Jesus teaches. All his real teachers teach exactly what he taught.

With your free will, who will you believe?
Last edited by kjw47 on Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

tam
Savant

Re: The real teachings of Jesus

Post #31

Post by tam »

Peace to you,
kjw47 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:43 pm
tam wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:24 pm Peace to you,
kjw47 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:24 pm
tam wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:00 pm Peace to you,

[Replying to kjw47 in post #26]

Why won't you answer my questions?
Ask 1 at a time, i will answer.
Okay, that is fair.

1 - Where does Christ teach that it is a a major sin for the great crowd to eat His flesh and drink His blood?

Peace again to you.

I showed you its a covenant made only to those who will sit on thrones= The little flock= numbered 144,000--Only members of the little flock were present at the Lords supper. By partaking one is saying we don't care what you think Jesus or whom the covenant was made to. Only blind guides tell all to partake.
The verses you quoted do not say what you are claiming they mean. You (and/or your religion) are adding to His words something He never said or taught.

I am asking you to show me where Christ says it is a sin for the Great Crowd to partake.

As for your comment about blind guides: Christ HIMSELF said that anyone may eat His flesh, and that whoever eats His flesh and drinks His blood remains in Him and Him in them, and that UNLESS one eats His flesh and drinks His blood, one has NO life in them. The blind guides are teaching something different than Christ. If someone is HIS disciple, then it should matter what HE teaches and commands. Right? This is why I am asking you to show me HIS words.

Peace again.
- Non-religious Christian spirituality

- For Christ (who is the Spirit)

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #32

Post by kjw47 »

tam wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:15 pm Peace to you,

Okay, that is fair.

1 - Where does Christ teach that it is a a major sin for the great crowd to eat His flesh and drink His blood?

Peace again to you.

I showed you its a covenant made only to those who will sit on thrones= The little flock= numbered 144,000--Only members of the little flock were present at the Lords supper. By partaking one is saying we don't care what you think Jesus or whom the covenant was made to. Only blind guides tell all to partake.
The verses you quoted do not say what you are claiming they mean. You (and/or your religion) are adding to His words something He never said or taught.

I am asking you to show me where Christ says it is a sin for the Great Crowd to partake.

As for your comment about blind guides: Christ HIMSELF said that anyone may eat His flesh, and that whoever eats His flesh and drinks His blood remains in Him and Him in them, and that UNLESS one eats His flesh and drinks His blood, one has NO life in them. The blind guides are teaching something different than Christ. If someone is HIS disciple, then it should matter what HE teaches and commands. Right? This is why I am asking you to show me HIS words.

Peace again.

Luke 22:29-30- And i make a covenant with you, just as my father has made a covenant with me, for a kingdom 30) that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones to judge the 12 tribes of Israel. Luke 22 is about the covenant made the night of the Lords evening meal. Made to those who will sit on thrones = 144,000--not all.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #33

Post by onewithhim »

He did. You just can't understand what the Scriptures are portraying.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #34

Post by onewithhim »

Okay, that is fair.

Peace again to you.

Peace again.
He doesn't have to say that. It is understood by his disciples, because they know they are part of the covenant for a kingdom and will judge "the 12 tribes of Israel."(Luke 22:30) Anyone other than the 144,000 would not partake of the emblems of this covenant for a kingdom. They are the only ones who are destined for heaven to rule with Christ.

tam
Savant

Post #35

Post by tam »

Peace to you,
kjw47 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:07 pm

Okay, that is fair.

Peace again to you.

Peace again.

Luke 22:29-30- And i make a covenant with you, just as my father has made a covenant with me, for a kingdom 30) that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones to judge the 12 tribes of Israel. Luke 22 is about the covenant made the night of the Lords evening meal. Made to those who will sit on thrones = 144,000--not all.
There is nothing in that entire conversation that mentions anything about 144 000. There is nothing in that conversation that limits eating and drinking to just those who were at that dinner - you know Christ meant more than just the apostles. You know everyone partook.

Nothing changed except a religion decided to start telling people there was an entire group of Christians who were not permitted to partake. But Christ never taught that. The apostles never taught that. No one taught that.

But lets look at Luke 22 a bit earlier on:

During the Passover meal:
17 After taking the cup, he gave thanks and said, “Take this and divide it among you. 18 For I tell you I will not drink again from the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.”
Christ made no limitations here in drinking the cup. He says nothing about it being a sin for others to drink from this cup.
19 And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.”
Christ has put no limitations here on who may eat His body. HE has, in fact, ALREADY STATED taught them that His flesh is real food that ANYONE may eat (John 6:50:51).

ANYONE.

HIS words show that ANYONE may eat.

I don't know how to emphasize this any more than what has been done. If you cannot see His OWN words, then you might want to consider that you are looking at and listening to someone else instead of Christ.

A religion claims only some may eat, but Christ said that anyone may eat. Should we listen to men or to God (who told us to listen to His Son)?

20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.[a]
He has again made no limitations here on drinking the cup (His blood). He has described the new covenant in His blood poured out. He has not said that there is a 'great crowd' of Christians that He did not pour out His blood for, and who may not eat or drink. That would be a contradiction to His earlier statement that ANYONE may eat, and that UNLESS one eats His flesh and drinks His blood, one has NO LIFE IN THEM.
21 But the hand of him who is going to betray me is with mine on the table. 22 The Son of Man will go as it has been decreed. But woe to that man who betrays him!” 23 They began to question among themselves which of them it might be who would do this.
No limitations made here on who may eat and drink.

[In fact, in this orderly account, this passage shows that all 12 apostles were present at the table when eating and drinking... even though Judas later betrayed Him and did not keep his place. None of them were anointed at the time. Christ anointed the rest of the apostles with holy spirit after His resurrection. Eating and drinking is done out of love and obedience to Christ (not to a religion or men), but Christ is the One who chooses and then anoints those He has chosen with holy spirit (John 20:22; Acts 2; Acts 10: 44-47.]
24 A dispute also arose among them as to which of them was considered to be greatest. 25 Jesus said to them, “The kings of the Gentiles lord it over them; and those who exercise authority over them call themselves Benefactors. 26 But you are not to be like that. Instead, the greatest among you should be like the youngest, and the one who rules like the one who serves. 27 For who is greater, the one who is at the table or the one who serves? Is it not the one who is at the table? But I am among you as one who serves. 28 You are those who have stood by me in my trials. 29 And I confer on you a kingdom, just as my Father conferred one on me, 30 so that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom and sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Nothing in this teaches that it is a sin for an entire group of Christians to partake.

Christ does not teach that it is a major sin for an entire group of Christians to partake.

Peace again to you,
your servant and a slave of Christ,
tammy

tam
Savant

Post #36

Post by tam »

Peace to you,
onewithhim wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:03 pm

Okay, that is fair.

Peace again to you.

Peace again.
He doesn't have to say that.
Thank you for admitting that Christ NEVER said this.

The apostles also never taught it. You will also not find a single statement in the bible which claims 'it is a major sin for the great crowd to partake'.

It is nothing more than an interpretation of men in a religion.

It is understood by his disciples,

How do you know this?

They never teach it. Even when some were wondering how much longer before Christ returned- perhaps thinking He was slow in keeping His promise- Peter never said 'we need to grow until at least 144 000, AND then also a greater number than that first.' (2Peter 3)

So how can you say that the disciples understood these things? How could you possibly know something like that when not a single one of them ever mention it, and Christ Himself never taught it (and in fact taught the opposite: that ANYONE may eat, that UNLESS one eats His flesh and drinks His blood, one has NO LIFE IN THEM.)

The disciples were to teach EVERYONE to obey EVERYTHING that Christ commanded THEM.
because they know they are part of the covenant for a kingdom and will judge "the 12 tribes of Israel."(Luke 22:30)

Sure, but there is no mention from anyone EVER that there would be a second group of Christians who would not be part of the new covenant in Christ's blood, who would not be permitted to partake of the body and blood of Christ.
Anyone other than the 144,000 would not partake of the emblems of this covenant for a kingdom.

So states a religion.

But neither Christ nor the Apostles ever state this.

Christ stated directly that anyone may eat His flesh, and that whoever eats His flesh and drinks His blood remains in Him and Him in them, and that unless one eats His flesh and drinks His blood, one has no life in them.

I am going to listen to Christ.

Peace again to you,
tammy

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #37

Post by kjw47 »

tam wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:39 pm Peace to you,

Okay, that is fair.

Peace again to you.

Peace again.

There is nothing in that entire conversation that mentions anything about 144 000. There is nothing in that conversation that limits eating and drinking to just those who were at that dinner - you know Christ meant more than just the apostles. You know everyone partook.

Nothing changed except a religion decided to start telling people there was an entire group of Christians who were not permitted to partake. But Christ never taught that. The apostles never taught that. No one taught that.

17 After taking the cup, he gave thanks and said, “Take this and divide it among you. 18 For I tell you I will not drink again from the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.”
Christ made no limitations here in drinking the cup. He says nothing about it being a sin for others to drink from this cup.
19 And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.”
Christ has put no limitations here on who may eat His body. HE has, in fact, ALREADY STATED taught them that His flesh is real food that ANYONE may eat (John 6:50:51).

ANYONE.

I don't know how to emphasize this any more than what has been done. If you cannot see His OWN words, then you might want to consider that you are looking at and listening to someone else instead of Christ.

A religion claims only some may eat, but Christ said that anyone may eat. Should we listen to men or to God (who told us to listen to His Son)?

20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.[a]
He has again made no limitations here on drinking the cup (His blood). He has described the new covenant in His blood poured out. He has not said that there is a 'great crowd' of Christians that He did not pour out His blood for, and who may not eat or drink. That would be a contradiction to His earlier statement that ANYONE may eat, and that UNLESS one eats His flesh and drinks His blood, one has NO LIFE IN THEM.
21 But the hand of him who is going to betray me is with mine on the table. 22 The Son of Man will go as it has been decreed. But woe to that man who betrays him!” 23 They began to question among themselves which of them it might be who would do this.

[In fact, in this orderly account, this passage shows that all 12 apostles were present at the table when eating and drinking... even though Judas later betrayed Him and did not keep his place. None of them were anointed at the time. Christ anointed the rest of the apostles with holy spirit after His resurrection. Eating and drinking is done out of love and obedience to Christ (not to a religion or men), but Christ is the One who chooses and then anoints those He has chosen with holy spirit (John 20:22; Acts 2; Acts 10: 44-47.]
24 A dispute also arose among them as to which of them was considered to be greatest. 25 Jesus said to them, “The kings of the Gentiles lord it over them; and those who exercise authority over them call themselves Benefactors. 26 But you are not to be like that. Instead, the greatest among you should be like the youngest, and the one who rules like the one who serves. 27 For who is greater, the one who is at the table or the one who serves? Is it not the one who is at the table? But I am among you as one who serves. 28 You are those who have stood by me in my trials. 29 And I confer on you a kingdom, just as my Father conferred one on me, 30 so that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom and sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Nothing in this teaches that it is a sin for an entire group of Christians to partake.

Christ does not teach that it is a major sin for an entire group of Christians to partake.

Peace again to you,
tammy

Its a special covenant to those who will sit on thrones--ONLY. Luke 22:29-30--

onewithhim
Savant

Post #38

Post by onewithhim »

Okay, that is fair.

Peace again to you.

Peace again.

ANYONE.

Peace again to you,
tammy
So YOU are going to sit on a throne and "judge the 12 tribes of Israel"?

tam
Savant

Post #39

Post by tam »

Peace to you,
kjw47 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:30 pm

Okay, that is fair.

Peace again to you.

Peace again.

ANYONE.

Peace again to you,
tammy

But those verses do not claim only some people can partake, but most cannot. That is just an interpretation from a religion.

But Christ, HIMSELF, said:

I am the bread of life. 49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

“Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.

He says, HIMSELF, that anyone may eat. He says, HIMSELF, that whoever eats His flesh and drinks His blood remains in Him and Him in them (and that person has eternal life).

A religion claims only some may eat, but Christ said that anyone may eat.
Who should we listen to?

John 14:15
Luke 9:35

May anyone who wishes them be given ears to hear so as to hear the Spirit and the Bride say to you, "Come!" May anyone who thirsts and anyone who wishes, "Come! Take the free gift of the water of LIFE!"

Peace still to you and to you all,
tammy

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #40

Post by kjw47 »

tam wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:22 pm Peace to you,
kjw47 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:30 pm

Okay, that is fair.

Peace again to you.

Peace again.

ANYONE.

Peace again to you,
tammy

But those verses do not claim only some people can partake, but most cannot. That is just an interpretation from a religion.

But Christ, HIMSELF, said:

I am the bread of life. 49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

“Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.

He says, HIMSELF, that anyone may eat. He says, HIMSELF, that whoever eats His flesh and drinks His blood remains in Him and Him in them (and that person has eternal life).

A religion claims only some may eat, but Christ said that anyone may eat.
Who should we listen to?

John 14:15
Luke 9:35

May anyone who wishes them be given ears to hear so as to hear the Spirit and the Bride say to you, "Come!" May anyone who thirsts and anyone who wishes, "Come! Take the free gift of the water of LIFE!"

Peace still to you and to you all,
tammy

Paul assures-ALL are not allowed to partake- 1Cor 11:27-29--verse 28 is prove himself one of the anointed little flock. The great crowd does not partake. Only the little flock will sit on thrones.