The real teachings of Jesus

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

kjw47
Under Probation

The real teachings of Jesus

Post #1

Post by kjw47 »

8) real teachings from Jesus found in every translation on earth--clearly shows who he is with

1) Matthew 6:33-Therefore keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality) Matt 6

2) Matthew 5:5- Blessed are the meek( great crowd) for they will inherit the earth

3) The Lords prayer-- Hallowed be thy(Father) name= YHWH(Jehovah) in some translations-last line-the kingdom, power and glory are all the Fathers.

4)At John 17:1-6,26--Verse 3- This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus--verse 6 = YHWH(Jehovah) verse 26= YHWH(Jehovah)-----2 major points here-Jesus said the Father is the only true God and that God sent him, God did not come down here.

5) At John 20:17-Jesus tells all the Father is his God just like ours and reaffirms that while back in heaven at Revelation 3:12---Paul teaches that fact-1Cor 15:24-28, Coll 1:3, Eph 1:13,17, as does Peter-1Peter1:3

6) At John 4:22-24-Jesus begins by warning all other Gods are false, then teaches--the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth--Paul does the same at 1 Cor 8:5-6--Warns of false Gods then names only the Father as God.

7)Jesus gives this warning at John 15:20-21--He says--some will do things against the true worshippers on account of his name( meaning they think they are standing up for his name) Why??? Because they do not know the one who sent him=Father-THE ONLY TRUE GOD

8)At Matthew 28:18- All authority has been given me in heaven and on earth---If Jesus were God he would of already had the authority, but its clear reasoning that someone superior gave to him that authority.

Its not very hard to see who is who once they actually know what Jesus teaches. All his real teachers teach exactly what he taught.

With your free will, who will you believe?
Last edited by kjw47 on Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

JumpingJackFlash
Banned
Banned

Re: The real teachings of Jesus

Post #11

Post by JumpingJackFlash »

kjw47 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:40 pm

You do have a will, but you are not free to do as you will.

The only people who give a lie any creditability are liars.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #12

Post by kjw47 »

JumpingJackFlash wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:50 pm
kjw47 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:40 pm

You do have a will, but you are not free to do as you will.

Yes i can do as i will. I have free will. I can choose by using my free will to listen to God, or i can choose with my free will to not listen to God. The wise-LISTEN TO GOD.

tam
Savant

Post #13

Post by tam »

Peace to you kjw47,
kjw47 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:40 pm 8) real teachings from Jesus found in every translation on earth--clearly shows who he is with

1) Matthew 6:33-Therefore keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality) Matt 6

2) Matthew 5:5- Blessed are the meek( great crowd) for they will inherit the earth

3) The Lords prayer-- Hallowed be thy(Father) name= YHWH(Jehovah) in some translations-last line-the kingdom, power and glory are all the Fathers.

4)At John 17:1-6,26--Verse 3- This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus--verse 6 = YHWH(Jehovah) verse 26= YHWH(Jehovah)-----2 major points here-Jesus said the Father is the only true God and that God sent him, God did not come down here.

5) At John 20:17-Jesus tells all the Father is his God just like ours and reaffirms that while back in heaven at Revelation 3:12---Paul teaches that fact-1Cor 15:24-28, Coll 1:3, Eph 1:13,17, as does Peter-1Peter1:3

6) At John 4:22-24-Jesus begins by warning all other Gods are false, then teaches--the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth--Paul does the same at 1 Cor 8:5-6--Warns of false Gods then names only the Father as God.

7)Jesus gives this warning at John 15:20-21--He says--some will do things against the true worshippers on account of his name( meaning they think they are standing up for his name) Why??? Because they do not know the one who sent him=Father-THE ONLY TRUE GOD

8)At Matthew 28:18- All authority has been given me in heaven and on earth---If Jesus were God he would of already had the authority, but its clear reasoning that someone superior gave to him that authority.

Its not very hard to see who is who once they actually know what Jesus teaches. All his real teachers teach exactly what he taught.

9) Christ says that anyone may eat His flesh. Christ teaches that the one who eats His flesh and drinks His blood remains in Him and Him in them. Christ teaches that unless one eats His flesh and drinks His blood, one has no life in them.

From John 6:

"But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

“Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.”

Peace again to you,
your servant and a slave of Christ,
tammy
- Non-religious Christian spirituality

- For Christ (who is the Spirit)

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #14

Post by kjw47 »

tam wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:22 pm Peace to you kjw47,
kjw47 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:40 pm 8) real teachings from Jesus found in every translation on earth--clearly shows who he is with

9) Christ says that anyone may eat His flesh. Christ teaches that the one who eats His flesh and drinks His blood remains in Him and Him in them. Christ teaches that unless one eats His flesh and drinks His blood, one has no life in them.

From John 6:

"But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

“Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.”

Peace again to you,
tammy

Hello, At Luke 22:29-30--Jesus is clear--a covenant made to those who will sit on thrones.= The anointed bride= the little flock( Luke 12:32)= 144,000 bought from the earth( Rev 14:3)--Jesus was speaking to the little flock In your verse 54-58

onewithhim
Savant

Post #15

Post by onewithhim »

Miles wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:52 am

As well as those verses teaching us about slavery.

Matthew 6:24
“You cannot be a slave of two masters; you will hate one and love the other; you will be loyal to one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

Matthew 10:24
A disciple is not above his teacher, or a slave above his master.

Luke 12:42
And the Lord said, ‘Who then is the faithful and prudent manager whom his master will put in charge of his slaves, to give them their allowance of food at the proper time?

Luke 12:46-48
46 the master of that slave will come on a day which he does not expect, and at an hour which he does not know. And he will cut him in two, and assign him his part with the unbelievers. 47 But that slave having known the will of his master, and not having prepared or acted in accordance with his will, will be beaten many blows. 48 But the one not having known, and having done things worthy of blows, will be beaten a few blows. And to everyone whom much was given, much will be sought from him. And to whom they entrusted much, they will ask him even more.

Luke 16:13

No domestic slave is able to serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and will despise the other. You are not able to serve God and money.”

Think we should treat people this way? How about censuring slavery altogether rather than condoning it as Jesus does. He accepts the ownership of people as easily as he accepts owning a mule, and without even a nod to its repugnance.

When the word for "slave" was used, it meant an employee, not with the connotation of "slave" that people have today accepted.

Difflugia
Prodigy

Post #16

Post by Difflugia »

onewithhim wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:48 pmWhen the word for "slave" was used, it meant an employee, not with the connotation of "slave" that people have today accepted.
Δοῦλος always meant slave in the modern English sense. Always.

Here's a link to the relevant page of a Greek lexicon if you want to surprise me and look it up.

Someone who's hired would be a μισθωτός (hired person), involve the verb μισθός (to hire or to pay), or the prefix μίσθο- (hired). You can find that in Mark 1:20, so it's not like the evangelists didn't know or had some other reason to use the wrong word:

"And immediately he called them, and they left their father Zebedee in the boat with the hired servants (μισθωτῶν) and followed him."
My pronouns are he, him, and his.

tam
Savant

Post #17

Post by tam »

Peace to you,
kjw47 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:23 pm

From John 6:

Peace again to you,
tammy

Hello, At Luke 22:29-30--Jesus is clear--a covenant made to those who will sit on thrones.= The anointed bride= the little flock( Luke 12:32)= 144,000 bought from the earth( Rev 14:3)--Jesus was speaking to the little flock In your verse 54-58
Everyone has a "reason" for why they do not listen to Christ on this matter or that matter.

But Christ is clear that ANYONE may eat.

Not "some" Christians.

Anyone.

And WHOEVER eats His flesh and drinks His blood remains in Him and Him in them.

UNLESS one eats His flesh and drinks His blood, one has no life in them.

But it is up to you who you listen to.

I will listen to Christ.

May anyone who wishes them be given ears to hear, so that you may hear the Spirit and the Bride say to you, "Come!" May anyone who wishes and anyone who thirsts, "Come! Take the free gift of the water of Life!"

Peace again to you,
tammy

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #18

Post by kjw47 »

tam wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:43 pm Peace to you,

From John 6:

Peace again to you,
tammy

Everyone has a "reason" for why they do not listen to Christ on this matter or that matter.

Not "some" Christians.

Anyone.

I will listen to Christ.

May anyone who wishes them be given ears to hear, so that you may hear the Spirit and the Bride say to you, "Come!" May anyone who wishes and anyone who thirsts, "Come! Take the free gift of the water of Life!"

Peace again to you,
tammy

Luke 22:29-30 is clear--a covenant made to those who will sit on thrones. ))) Its a major sin for the great crowd to partake.

tam
Savant

Post #19

Post by tam »

Peace to you,
kjw47 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:36 pm

From John 6:

Peace again to you,
tammy

Not "some" Christians.

Anyone.

I will listen to Christ.

Peace again to you,
tammy

Luke 22:29-30 is clear--a covenant made to those who will sit on thrones. ))) Its a major sin for the great crowd to partake.

Who taught you that it is a major sin for the great crowd to partake?

Christ did not teach this.

The apostles did not teach this.

Paul did not teach this.

It is a false teaching.

If it were true, kjw, Christ would have told us!

Instead, Christ - the Son of God, the Holy One of God - said that ANYONE may eat; that WHOEVER eats His flesh and drinks His blood remains in Him and Him in them. He even said that UNLESS one eats His flesh and drinks His blood, one has NO life in them. < - These are His words, kjw. If we love Him, if we are truly His disciples, aren't we supposed to remain in HIS word, obey HIS commandments?

Peace again to you,
tammy

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #20

Post by kjw47 »

tam wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:00 pm Peace to you,
kjw47 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:36 pm

From John 6:

Peace again to you,
tammy

Not "some" Christians.

Anyone.

I will listen to Christ.

Peace again to you,
tammy

Who taught you that it is a major sin for the great crowd to partake?

Christ did not teach this.

The apostles did not teach this.

Paul did not teach this.

It is a false teaching.

If it were true, kjw, Christ would have told us!

Instead, Christ - the Son of God, the Holy One of God - said that ANYONE may eat; that WHOEVER eats His flesh and drinks His blood remains in Him and Him in them. He even said that UNLESS one eats His flesh and drinks His blood, one has NO life in them. < - These are His words, kjw. If we love Him, if we are truly His disciples, aren't we supposed to remain in HIS word, obey HIS commandments?

Peace again to you,
tammy

Luke 22:29-30 is clear--a covenant made to those will sit on thrones.