God has proved his love for you

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

kjw47
Under Probation

God has proved his love for you

Post #1

Post by kjw47 »

Gods plan = mortals to live in an Eden( Paradise) knowing only good, never sick, never without. To live forever not aging like now. That is what Gods plan began, it is still his plan. He created all things with variety for us to enjoy. His word says, he knew us before our kidneys were formed, he knows the exact number of hairs on our heads. Think about that. God could easily see us as we see little ants scurrying about. The creator of all creation thinks about us individually and wants to be our friend. He sent his son to die on our behalf's. He asks us to use our free will out of love for him to listen to his advice. Which benefits us not him. He gave us his written word. Few have bothered to read it and learn about how merciful and loving he is. His son showed us that side while he was on earth. But he also stands for justice. And those who cant be bothered to learn about him and listen to him are choosing not to enter his kingdom and gain eternal life. His name is YHWH(Jehovah) the only true God.
Will you learn to be his friend?

JumpingJackFlash
Banned
Banned

Re: God has proved his love for you

Post #2

Post by JumpingJackFlash »

kjw47 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:50 pm Gods plan = mortals to live in an Eden( Paradise) knowing only good, never sick, never without. To live forever not aging like now. That is what Gods plan began, it is still his plan. He created all things with variety for us to enjoy. His word says, he knew us before our kidneys were formed, he knows the exact number of hairs on our heads. Think about that. God could easily see us as we see little ants scurrying about. The creator of all creation thinks about us individually and wants to be our friend. He sent his son to die on our behalf's. He asks us to use our free will out of love for him to listen to his advice. Which benefits us not him. He gave us his written word. Few have bothered to read it and learn about how merciful and loving he is. His son showed us that side while he was on earth. But he also stands for justice. And those who cant be bothered to learn about him and listen to him are choosing not to enter his kingdom and gain eternal life. His name is YHWH(Jehovah) the only true God.
I do not believe God loves you. Can you prove to us that God loves you?

The only people who give a lie any creditability are liars.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #3

Post by kjw47 »

JumpingJackFlash wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:47 pm
kjw47 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:50 pm Gods plan = mortals to live in an Eden( Paradise) knowing only good, never sick, never without. To live forever not aging like now. That is what Gods plan began, it is still his plan. He created all things with variety for us to enjoy. His word says, he knew us before our kidneys were formed, he knows the exact number of hairs on our heads. Think about that. God could easily see us as we see little ants scurrying about. The creator of all creation thinks about us individually and wants to be our friend. He sent his son to die on our behalf's. He asks us to use our free will out of love for him to listen to his advice. Which benefits us not him. He gave us his written word. Few have bothered to read it and learn about how merciful and loving he is. His son showed us that side while he was on earth. But he also stands for justice. And those who cant be bothered to learn about him and listen to him are choosing not to enter his kingdom and gain eternal life. His name is YHWH(Jehovah) the only true God.

He sent his son to die on behalf of those that would obey him.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #4

Post by onewithhim »

JumpingJackFlash wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:47 pm
His creation, for one, shows a designer's hand in creating so many good things for people on the earth. The Designer obviously was/is concerned for our happiness and enjoyment.

"His invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world's creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable [ones who don't believe in Him]." (Romans 1:20)

Mae von H
Sage

Post #5

Post by Mae von H »

You know, most people do not experience being loved by being given information. I know what you are trying to convey but I will be surprised if atheists feel loved by this rather impersonal information. Being loved is a very personal experience. Information is impersonal.

I do not blame you. This sort of thing I hear from the pulpit frequently. And the audience nods their heads and pretend this information makes them feel loved. It is not very real because God does this for everyone. So it is hard to feel special and being loved is feeling special. As a child, you know you are special to your parents. They do not love you the same as they love everyone else on earth. So this sort of information makes no one feel special as it applies to everyone in the world.

And btw, Jesus taught us to call God "Father" not YHWH. When a man starts to call his father by his first name, it is a step into a less intimate relationship. Most fathers will not feel happy about their son calling them by the same word that their friends do because it DENYS the special relationship they have. It is rather an insult because it is refusing to accept him as father.

I feel loved by God because He told me that he loves me. That is how human beings feel loved. A person expresses love for them in particular.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #6

Post by onewithhim »

[Replying to Mae von H in post #5]
kjw47 posted a beautiful summary of God's love for all of us. He loved the world so much that He gave His only begotten Son...(John 3:16) So He wants all to be saved, if they would just accept His Son's sacrifice. Soon He will have a planet full of righteous people who love Christ and his Father and will act according to their standards. That is what He wanted from the start. He wants every individual to have a personal relationship with Him. He cares for each one of us, as Jesus said---the Father knows the number of hairs on our heads. Jehovah is a very personal God and is there to answer our prayers every moment.

He doesn't mind us calling Him by "Jehovah" or any of the other ways His name is pronounced. He is separated from all others by that name. No one else has that name. We can know we are worshiping the true God when the people we are worshiping with honor His name. Jesus said to the Father that he had made His name known and will continue to make it known (John 17:6,26), so I see that he thought it was important to call God by His name. What is His name? Not "Father." Not "God." He is those things, but they aren't His personal name. And the true religion can be known by the relationship the people have with "Jehovah," God's name. What group of people use God's name on a regular basis, even being called by that unique name?

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #7

Post by kjw47 »

Mae von H wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:31 am
You know, most people do not experience being loved by being given information. I know what you are trying to convey but I will be surprised if atheists feel loved by this rather impersonal information. Being loved is a very personal experience. Information is impersonal.

I do not blame you. This sort of thing I hear from the pulpit frequently. And the audience nods their heads and pretend this information makes them feel loved. It is not very real because God does this for everyone. So it is hard to feel special and being loved is feeling special. As a child, you know you are special to your parents. They do not love you the same as they love everyone else on earth. So this sort of information makes no one feel special as it applies to everyone in the world.

And btw, Jesus taught us to call God "Father" not YHWH. When a man starts to call his father by his first name, it is a step into a less intimate relationship. Most fathers will not feel happy about their son calling them by the same word that their friends do because it DENYS the special relationship they have. It is rather an insult because it is refusing to accept him as father.

I feel loved by God because He told me that he loves me. That is how human beings feel loved. A person expresses love for them in particular.

Actually Jesus taught his Fathers name to his followers( John 17:6) and promised to keep on making his name known( John 17:26)- he doesn't do that by telling one direct, but through his real religion and true followers that name is loved and used. In the Lords prayer Jesus showed all the #1 issue for him and all followers is his Fathers name.
God put his his name in his bible over 7000 places-the wicked removed it by satans will. Thus ones religion shows who they support by the translation they use. Jesus would use a translation with his Fathers name in every one of the spots that his Father willed it-0 doubt in all creation, thus so would the religion he is the head of-0 doubt in all creation.

Mae von H
Sage

Post #8

Post by Mae von H »

kjw47 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:22 pm

Actually Jesus taught his Fathers name to his followers( John 17:6) and promised to keep on making his name known( John 17:26)-
6“I have manifested your name to the people whom you gave me out of the world. Yours they were, and you gave them to me, and they have kept your word. hmmmm can you please point out "Jehovah" in that sentence?
he doesn't do that by telling one direct, but through his real religion and true followers that name is loved and used.
Where does he do this? If his name, that one word, is loved, how come no one every used it???
In the Lords prayer Jesus showed all the #1 issue for him and all followers is his Fathers name.
How come he never used it then?
God put his his name in his bible over 7000 places-the wicked removed it by satans will. Thus ones religion shows who they support by the translation they use. Jesus would use a translation with his Fathers name in every one of the spots that his Father willed it-0 doubt in all creation, thus so would the religion he is the head of-0 doubt in all creation.
huh? Jesus never spoke that word nor did any of the New Testament writers use it. But I know the whole JW spiel. You see that word where it is not and worse.

Mae von H
Sage

Post #9

Post by Mae von H »

[Replying to kjw47 in post #1]

Not a single atheist admitted they felt loved after reading this, let alone follow Jesus. Not one.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #10

Post by kjw47 »

Mae von H wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:38 am
kjw47 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:22 pm

Actually Jesus taught his Fathers name to his followers( John 17:6) and promised to keep on making his name known( John 17:26)-
6“I have manifested your name to the people whom you gave me out of the world. Yours they were, and you gave them to me, and they have kept your word. hmmmm can you please point out "Jehovah" in that sentence?
he doesn't do that by telling one direct, but through his real religion and true followers that name is loved and used.
Where does he do this? If his name, that one word, is loved, how come no one every used it???
In the Lords prayer Jesus showed all the #1 issue for him and all followers is his Fathers name.
How come he never used it then?
huh? Jesus never spoke that word nor did any of the New Testament writers use it. But I know the whole JW spiel. You see that word where it is not and worse.

Jerome who translated the Latin Vulgate in the 300,s ce told the Catholic leader that Gods name belongs in the NT.
In 2015 the divine name kjv came out with Gods name in over 200 spots of NT-Why? Because it belongs there.