Daniel 7:13-15

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

kjw47
Under Probation

Daniel 7:13-15

Post #1

Post by kjw47 »

The ancient of days( God) appoints someone like a son of man to a kingship= Jesus. So i believe that statement-someone like a son of man means--a created being was appointed to a kingship. Do you think it means something else?

RIP
Banned
Banned

Re: Daniel 7:13-15

Post #11

Post by RIP »

[Replying to kjw47 in post #10]

Again, there are no verses in (Pro. 8) that prove the Son was created. It is not a fact just because you say it.

So, show the verses and explain how they prove the Son was created.

Rip

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #12

Post by kjw47 »

RIP wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:30 am [Replying to kjw47 in post #10]

Again, there are no verses in (Pro. 8) that prove the Son was created. It is not a fact just because you say it.

So, show the verses and explain how they prove the Son was created.

Rip

8:22-Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way--I already know yours says possessed( it does not fit) produced is correct. And 8:25-- i was brought forth with labor pains.

RIP
Banned
Banned

Post #13

Post by RIP »

[Replying to kjw47 in post #12]

First of all, to address your comment concerning (Prov. 8:22) that 'possessed' is incorrect and 'produced' is correct, I disagree.

See Strongs Concordance where the Hebrew word 'qanah' is defined in the Hebrew section #(7069). It means to procure, to possess, to recover. Nothing is said of 'create'.

Second of all, it is Wisdom that is being spoken of here in (Pro. 8:1). Could it have allusions to Christ? Yes. But it is Wisdom being spoken of.

Concerning (Pro. 8:25), same thing. Wisdom is being addressed. And just because it is addressed in terms of birth, doesn't remove the eternality of it. Just like when Jesus was brought forth or born in Bethlehem. (Is. 9:6) A child is born but the Son is given.

The Son always existed with the Father. The Son was never 'created'.

Rip

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #14

Post by kjw47 »

RIP wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:20 pm [Replying to kjw47 in post #12]

First of all, to address your comment concerning (Prov. 8:22) that 'possessed' is incorrect and 'produced' is correct, I disagree.

See Strongs Concordance where the Hebrew word 'qanah' is defined in the Hebrew section #(7069). It means to procure, to possess, to recover. Nothing is said of 'create'.

Second of all, it is Wisdom that is being spoken of here in (Pro. 8:1). Could it have allusions to Christ? Yes. But it is Wisdom being spoken of.

Concerning (Pro. 8:25), same thing. Wisdom is being addressed. And just because it is addressed in terms of birth, doesn't remove the eternality of it. Just like when Jesus was brought forth or born in Bethlehem. (Is. 9:6) A child is born but the Son is given.

The Son always existed with the Father. The Son was never 'created'.

Rip

Prov 8:30--the one whom God created all other things through=his Master worker.

RIP
Banned
Banned

Post #15

Post by RIP »

[Replying to kjw47 in post #14]

(Pro. 8:30) "Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him."

There is nothing there about the Son being created. "by him, as one brought up with him."

And, again, wisdom is being addressed. (Pro. 8:1)

Rip