Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

sridatta
Banned
Banned

Homo-sexuality?

Post #1

Post by sridatta »

1. Can You kindly clarify if it is justified to have a same-sex marriage and adopt children?

[Shri Hrushikesh asked: Some Gay and Lesbian couples are adopting orphans as their children. Can You kindly clarify if it is justified to have a same sex marriage and adopt children? If it is not correct, why is it wrong?]

Swami replied:- Please don’t mention about marriage between same sex because such idea brings a lot of vomiting in My case. It is just the nature of animals, which do not have intelligence. The purpose of marriage is to extend humanity on this earth, which is the service to God.

2. Why is Masturbation wrong?

[Why is Masturbation wrong? Is it true that it leads to weakness? Why is sexual intercourse considered better than masturbation? Can You kindly clarify?]
Swami replied:- This is also another aspect that brings a lot of vomiting in My case. When the intelligence is destroyed, such investigations and discoveries result. Certainly, loss of precious sperm brings weakness not only to the body but also to the intelligence.

3. My friend is confused about whether to continue as a vegetarian or start eating meat to overcome his nervous problem. Kindly advise

[One of my friends who was a non-vegetarian turned into a Vegetarian, after listening to a speech from a spiritual preacher that it is Adharma to eat meat. However, after turning into a vegetarian he started to feel weak and developed a nervous problem. So, doctors advised him to eat meat as he developed Vitamin B12 deficiency. He started to eat the meat again and started advising my friend also to not quit eating meat. My friend is now confused whether to continue as a vegetarian or should start eating meat. Kindly advise and also throw some light on this topic?]

Swami replied:- Vitamin B12 exists in several vegetables. The meat acquired all constituents directly or indirectly from the vegetable kingdom only. This is only a psychological exploitation. I think, the doctor consulted must have been a psychologist!
4. What are the factors one should consider before choosing a life partner?
[One of my friends is looking for alliances on matrimony sites. He is confused whether to love a girl and marry or to continue to look for alliances on matrimony sites? As in an arranged marriage there is a limited time one spends to know about the partner. How can one decide on a life partner in 15 minutes of conversation? What is Your advice to a person following a spiritual path in choosing a prospective wife or husband? What are the factors one should consider before choosing a partner?]
Swami replied:- Even in 15 minutes, you can know whether the girl is theist or an atheist. If she is theist, that is sufficient because details of spiritual knowledge are not needed to know whether the girl is spiritually interested or not. A theist can be easily convinced about spiritual corrections, if any. It is sufficient if the boy knows the girl whether she is a theist or atheist. I think that this information can be known within 15 seconds.
5. What is a Runa bandam?
[What is a Runa bandam? If a person "A" is being offered some food or gift from a friend or relative "B" will this transaction make person "A" indebted to person "B". Kindly clarify? Is it not advisable to have a debt relationship? At Your Feet, Hrushikesh]
Swami replied:- The concept of debt involves considerable huge amounts of wealth or food etc. For every iota, calculations need not be considered.

Darwin's Hammer
Student

Re: Homo-sexuality?

Post #2

Post by Darwin's Hammer »

sridatta wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:16 pm 1. Can You kindly clarify if it is justified to have a same-sex marriage and adopt children?

[Shri Hrushikesh asked: Some Gay and Lesbian couples are adopting orphans as their children. Can You kindly clarify if it is justified to have a same sex marriage and adopt children? If it is not correct, why is it wrong?]

Swami replied:- Please don’t mention about marriage between same sex because such idea brings a lot of vomiting in My case. It is just the nature of animals, which do not have intelligence. The purpose of marriage is to extend humanity on this earth, which is the service to God.

I have to wonder why anyone would listen to spiritual advice from someone who dehumanizes others and spreads such hatred.

Purple Knight
Prodigy

Post #3

Post by Purple Knight »

sridatta wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:16 pmOne of my friends who was a non-vegetarian turned into a Vegetarian, after listening to a speech from a spiritual preacher that it is Adharma to eat meat. However, after turning into a vegetarian he started to feel weak and developed a nervous problem. So, doctors advised him to eat meat as he developed Vitamin B12 deficiency. He started to eat the meat again and started advising my friend also to not quit eating meat. My friend is now confused whether to continue as a vegetarian or should start eating meat. Kindly advise and also throw some light on this topic?
I had this exact problem: A B12 deficiency from not eating meat. I couldn't overcome it without meat and now I eat meat. I try not to overindulge. I try to understand, this is something's life.

The visual tears and blind spots that appear as colourful, patterning hallucinations are very, very scary. I am not a medical doctor but dear Reason if this happens to you, and you know it is from not eating meat, my advice is to eat some meat.

That chicken didn't think a thing of eating bugs. Or even mice. They eat mice. Whole. If one wanders into their coop, gulp, down it goes. See?

You think you're better than the chicken? I don't. I think I'm the same as the chicken.

On-topic, I can see saying homosexuality and masturbation are wrong for the same reason, that being that the pleasure of sex is granted as a reward for the reproductive act. If someone says something along these lines I tend to respect that even if I disagree. Even so I think society must permit the behaviour especially if it is wrong, and let people Darwin award their way out of offspring. The worst thing of all is to say the behaviour is morally wrong and prevent people who want to, from doing it. Then they reproduce instead. That leads to generations upon generations of people having to repress themselves and being unhappy. If you think it really is wrong, the best thing you can do for the world is let it happen and let them win the Darwin award for it.

Bust Nak
Savant

Post #4

Post by Bust Nak »

Moderator Action

No debate question.

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.

Athetotheist
Prodigy

Post #5

Post by Athetotheist »

[Replying to Purple Knight in post #3
I had this exact problem: A B12 deficiency from not eating meat. I couldn't overcome it without meat and now I eat meat. I try not to overindulge. I try to understand, this is something's life.

The visual tears and blind spots that appear as colourful, patterning hallucinations are very, very scary. I am not a medical doctor but dear Reason if this happens to you, and you know it is from not eating meat, my advice is to eat some meat.
https://www.healthline.com/health/vitam ... egetarians

WebersHome
Guru

Post #6

Post by WebersHome »

USA currency says: In God We Trust.

Well, if so, then how is it that the new governor in Oregon is a lesbian; the previous governor was bi-sexual, and the one before that shacked up with his concubine in the governor's mansion? I live in the State of Sodom and Gomorrah!
_

Athetotheist
Prodigy

Post #7

Post by Athetotheist »

WebersHome wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:51 pm .
USA currency says: In God We Trust.

Well, if so, then how is it that the new governor in Oregon is a lesbian; the previous governor was bi-sexual, and the one before that shacked up with his concubine in the governor's mansion? I live in the State of Sodom and Gomorrah!
_
"In God We Trust" started appearing on US coins around the time of the Civil War and shouldn't have been put there at all. This wasn't meant to be a theocracy.

Even so, "God" isn't specified. So who gets to decide whose concept of God it has to refer to?

Miles
Savant

Post #8

Post by Miles »

WebersHome wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:51 pm USA currency says: In God We Trust.
But which god? According to one website there are "Over 2,500 Deities." Whereas another website says "the number of gods ranges from 8,000 to 12,000 worldwide." While Hinduism is sometimes said the have 330 million gods.

So, what's your solution here, have god come and rain fire and burning sulfur from the sky on poor Oregon for being respectful to people who had no choice in their sexual orientation? Do you remember choosing to be heterosexual (only a guess)? Bet you don't.