To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

sridatta
Banned
Banned

God is helping you million times more than your family

Post #1

Post by sridatta »

Assume that your death is going to take place in five minutes! If you are in this mood forever, you are always attentive about God (as said in the Mahabharata). This is not mere assumption. Are you sure that this can’t take place? In any moment death can attack anybody at any place! If you are ready with the grace of Datta, you need not worry at all. A passenger having a ticket in his pocket need not fear for the checking squad, which may appear at any time. You need not fear for the cruel money-lender, if you are ready with cash to be paid as per the pronote. You need not fear for the attack of money-lender at any time.

Human being is ungrateful like an animal and hence is called as Pashu (animal). Both are enjoying this world created by God without any gratitude towards Him. Hence, such an atheist will be born as animal only forever. When both have same nature, what is the use of human rebirth for such soul?

How much happiness you are receiving from the service of five elements created by God? 1) Space: How much happiness you are getting while you walk in vast free space without any disturbance? 2) Air: How much you are pleased when you are in cool mild air in the vacant place in evening? 3) Fire: How much pleasure you feel while you enjoy the Sun-bath in winter and while eating just cooked hot food? 4) Water: How much satisfaction you gain in taking water bath and in drinking water in summer? 5) Earth: How much you enjoy in eating food given by this earth? You are always trapped by the pleasant experience in enjoying the five elements. Why are you not thinking even for one minute about the creator of these elements in your service? Even before you are created, God created all these five elements for your service to give pleasure to you!

When you use soap, you become more clean in your bath. Try to use the Datta-soap while you take bath in this world-ocean. You are becoming more and more dirty by this worldly mud. A pig never bothers about bath or soap. It always is in pleasant state while immersing itself in the mud pond. You are going to holy places and dipping in holy rivers and lakes to become pure. If you are with desires for worldly fruits, all the holy places are mud ponds only! Vemana Yogi told in his poems that a pig will not become elephant by going to holy Kashi city. I am called Datta or ‘given to the world’ as a soap to remove your worldly dirt. My words are certainly harsh to you like painful injection for the patient. The words of false preachers are like sweets to bring serious illness for the same patient.

God is omniscient and knows what to be given to whom and not to be given to whom. When we are analysing such issues, our doubt about the Divine administration of God is reflecting. If we have firm faith in God, we must have more firm faith in His capable Divine administration also. Such faith will not result in any doubt in the administration of God. We shall never doubt the equity and justice in the administration of God and such confirmation of faith in God will remove even the budding of such doubts on the capability of God. If you criticize the administration of God, you are indirectly criticizing God, which will spoil the purity of your devotion to God. It is always better to concentrate on the devotion to God than allowing our curved brains in developing such useless doubts on the administration of God. Such doubts arise in our minds since we didn’t develop the pre-confirmed faith on God.

Due to absence of aspiration for returns, love of God is more than love of thousands of parents.

[The love of God to the devotees is unassuming because it is the love shown towards souls without any selfish benefit in return. Such true love is seen in this world to great extent in the case of parents loving their children. In the loves of worldly bonds, this love (issue devotion) is unparallel. God, the creator of souls, is also showing the same devotion towards the souls, which is both paternal and maternal affection.

In the case of parents showing love to issues also, some times, in some cases, some defects are seen. The parents in their old age blame their issues for not serving them back in spite of their unassuming services done previously to those issues. In the case of God, not even a trace of such defect is seen because He does not need any service from anybody! Hence, Shankara says that the affection of even thousands of parents can’t be equal to the affection of God towards the souls created by Him!]

We are not having even a trace of the true love shown to our issues in the case of God.

[The biggest tragedy is that we are not showing love to Him, which is even equal to the love shown by us toward our issues. In spite of their negligence towards us and sometimes even serious insults, we serve (karma samnyasa) our issues with utmost care and finally write will transferring all the remains of our earnings to them only! We don’t show even a trace of such love to such God! Our love to God is always based on some fruits from Him in return in this life here or after death there. Shankara says that the pre-requisite for spiritual knowledge is not to have aspiration for any fruit from God here and there (Ihaamutra phala viraagah).]

Parents take complete care of their children during their childhood. The efforts taken by the parents for their children is service, which is also known as the sacrifice of work. Finally, the parents also transfer all their wealth to their children through their will. This transferring of the wealth is called the sacrifice of the fruit of their work since wealth is the fruit of work. So, the sacrifice of the parents for the sake of their children in terms of the sacrifice of work and the fruit of work is complete. Yet most parents save some wealth for their own old age believing that they will live until they become old. They feel there is a risk in sacrificing their entire wealth to their issues while they are still alive. There is a possibility that if their children are not good, they might not take care of the parents in the future when the parents become old. Sometimes, even if the children are good they could be incapable of serving their parents due to some unfortunate circumstances.

The case of God is different from one’s children. God is not bad; He is extremely good. He is also never incapable. In fact, He is omnipotent. Another important difference is that while one’s children are seen with one’s eyes, God is not seen. There is insecurity for those who depend on the children who are seen by their eyes. But there is complete security for those who depend on the unseen God. Ignorant souls only believe in perception. Giving more importance to their unreliable children who are seen, they shower their real love upon the children. The proof of real love is karma yoga. The sacrifice of work and the fruit of work together are called karmayoga.

It is the proof of real love since we practically serve and sacrifice our money only for those whom we truly love. Ignorant people truly love only their children and so they do this karma yoga only for their children who are unreliable. They do not truly love God and they do not do karma yoga for Him even though He is supremely reliable, just because He is unseen. Real devotees are the ones who believe in God through inference. They believe in the unseen, unimaginable God by observing His miracles which are visible but unimaginable. Inference, of course, includes perception since the miracles are perceived. This mentality of the majority of human beings is the climax of blind ignorance. Such blind ignorance is actually not based on either perception or inference but is based only on solidified worldly fascination!

Gratefulness to God:-
If our files are opened in the divine enquiry done after our death, the human rebirth is impossible. Still, God sanctioned us the human rebirth based on a trace of hope of our reformation. For this, we must be grateful to Him. After giving us the human rebirth, He has given us all facilities of life and He fulfilled most of our genuine desires placed before Him. We shall be grateful to Him for all these things. We must express gratefulness to Him, several times in everyday.
We are not doing this forgetting what is already done to us by Him. Before placing our fresh desire, first, we shall remember all the favours already done by Him to us and express gratefulness. Are we doing this? – not at all. We place our fresh desire straight before Him and if there is delay, we neglect or even scold Him! A donor is giving 100 rupees to a beggar every day. One day, there was delay in his donation.
The beggar forgot all the previous donations and started scolding the donor! A fresh donor, who refused the first donation, was respected much by the beggar, who said “the fresh donor is a great person of policy whereas the old donor is bloody in breaking his policy”! Whenever a miracle was done by the Father of heaven, Jesus used to thank Him without failing, always passed the credit of miracle to Him only and never owned it. You shall never own any merit since every merit or unimaginable action is always from God only.

Don’t be foolish to pray Me for My help to Your children. They are Your children in this birth only whereas they were My children, including You for millions and millions of births continuously without any break. Keeping Yourself as the basic one foot scale, You can’t even measure My concern about them. I always do the best for any soul even if it misunderstands and scolds Me. Don’t be disturbed to maintain these few children for this one birth. How many children are maintained by Me for the past millions and millions of births?

If you see just a leaf and observe it deeply with the knowledge of Botany, you will be shocked with the miraculous work of God which reveals its unimaginable design, unimaginable co-ordination of functions of various cells etc. Through such unimaginable structure of the leaf you are first recognizing the unimaginable super power (Maya) of God. Immediately you will accept the possessor of the super power (Mayi) who is the Lord as said in the subsequent line of the same verse (Mayinamtu Maheshwaram….).

Therefore, the deep analysis of the nature which is Science is exposing the miracle of God to every body in this world and there is no need of a separate miracle. Therefore, Science is the best religion exposing the existence of God to every ordinary human being on this earth including atheist. Therefore, I have given a place for Science in the symbol of Universal Spirituality. A scientist does not require a separate miracle to recognize the existence of God like a realized soul since the deeper analysis of this nature reveals the unimaginable power of God and there by His existence.

A scientist who does not believe the existence of God is not a scientist at all. Thus, an ordinary ignorant devotee is helped by God through unimaginable ways. The exceptionally excellent devotee finds God’s help even through the natural ways. He thinks that even the natural respiration is by the grace and power of God only.

1) I have created scientific laws in the nature according to which the nature is functioning. You have studied and understood these natural laws due to My grace only. You have developed ego to say that I do not exist and only nature is existing! In order to remove Your ego and make Yourself to recognise My existence, I performed miracles in this world, which break the natural laws to prove Your knowledge as wrong by which Your ego will be crashed. I am exhibiting miracles for Your welfare only since You are My issue.

2) All the natural phenomena also are taking place on My will only. If I wish, the natural law disappears. The fire couldn’t burn even a dry grass blade in My presence. All the supernatural phenomena (miracles) also happen on My will only. You are confining Me to miracles only and delete Me from natural phenomena. Real scholars realise that the natural phenomena also are My works based on My will only and hence, they do not give special importance separately to miracles. For them, miracles are not necessary. Those, who believe Me seeing this nature and without seeing My miracles, are the real scholars of spiritual knowledge because they recognize Me as the source of the natural phenomena also.

If you have to be grateful to your parents, wife and children, how much you should be grateful to God on the same basis of help done to you? Since you have not realized the help of God, you are less grateful to God. You have over estimated the help of your family and you are more grateful to the worldly bonds. God is helping you million times more than your family and His help is continuous for millions of births even though you are not grateful to Him. The help from your family is limited to this birth and if you analyze you will find that business is always hidden in your worldly bonds. Veda says that any soul loves you since you are the means of its happiness (Atmanah kamaya….). Hence, voting for God and rejecting worldly bonds is not violation of justice but it is based on the same very very justice only.

Lack of deep knowledge and analysis makes it to appear as voting for God against justice. But in fact, it is only voting for highest justice and rejecting higher justice. When you reject prostitute before your wife, it is voting to higher justice against lower justice or injustice. Justice and injustice are only comparative terms. If a bachelor loves a prostitute and marries her as social reform, such love to the prostitute becomes justice only. Hence, justice becomes injustice and vice-versa in different contexts. It is only a relative concept. Therefore, establishment of justice means establishment of both Pravrutti and Nivrutti (identifying the present human form of God and selfless service to Him). You can identify the justice at every level through the torchlight of analytical knowledge. Therefore, if you cannot identify justice in Pravrutti, how can you identify justice in Nivrutti? If you cannot vote for your wife against a prostitute, how can you vote for God against your wife?

Hence, analytical knowledge and voting for justice continue without any change in both Pravrutti and Nivrutti. Hence, Lord stressed on establishment of justice only and this covers both Pravrutti and Nivrutti. The high justice becomes injustice before higher justice.

-By Shri Dattaswami

www.universal-spirituality.org
Universal Spirituality for World Peace